Office Skills - Cover

Office Skills

Copyright© 2007 by B. A. Bay

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Something is not quite right when Francine finds herself in her boss' office. Why is everything so strange?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex  

"So, go ahead. Relax me."

I was aghast. This was my boss--my employer--and there was this leer in his eyes that made certain that there was no misconstruing his intentions. This went against all the norms of sexual propriety--this was outright sexual harassment.

Mr. Banks cleared his throat, as if to get my attention. "Come on, I have an important meeting in fifteen minutes, and I'm all tensed up. Relax me." His words were a command, not a request.

I tried to speak, but I couldn't. My mouth was open, but I didn't have any idea what to say. Well, I did have an idea. What I should have said was, "Mr. Banks, this is totally inappropriate. I'm going to human resources and am going to file a sexual harassment charge against you."

Unfortunately, all that I got out was, "Um... Mr. Banks..." Words failed me.

My boss widened his evil smile and slowly pushed his chair back from the desk. His head nodded slightly, and I could see that he was sitting with his legs apart, waiting for me to comply.

I couldn't help but stare. It was obvious what Mr. Banks wanted me to do, and the thought disgusted me. There was a bulge at the junction of his thighs, the hardness underneath was understood.

My mouth was dry and I was unable to utter a word. I was speechless. Nervously, my tongue stuck out and licked my lips, which brought an even wider grin to my boss as he misunderstood my intention.

"It looks delicious, doesn't it, honey?"

The words stung me as if they were a whip. Honey? I have always been Miss Jones to him, his prim and proper secretary. It was always a proper business relationship. My boss was married and he had children! Why was he acting this way?

"Hmmm," I moaned, and I shocked myself when I realized that I did it aloud. He heard me moan and saw me lick my lips, as if I was actually considering putting his vile manhood in my mouth.

"Cat's got your tongue, I see," Mr. Banks said, emitting a soft chuckle. "Come over around here and put that tongue to good use."

I felt faint, and my legs felt weak. I put my hand on his desk to steady myself, and my boss saw this and expertly took my hand as if I offered it to him. Without expending much effort, he slowly pulled me around the desk, and I followed meekly.

Once I was around to his side of the desk, my boss kept my hand in his. I pulled me closer toward him. I tried to resist.

"That's it, baby. Just a little bit closer."

As if I was in a trance, I followed along, unsure of myself. Mr. Banks pulled my hand down, and I was forced to bend my knees to follow. He put his right hand on my shoulder and pushed downward until I was on my knees.

"That should be more comfortable for you, Sugar."

I felt shame. I was kneeling at my boss' chair as if I was some prostitute waiting to please her customer.

Mr. Banks looked at me for a few silent minutes before he spoke. "You look undecided, Baby. While you're making up your mind, why don't you show me your tits?"

Making up my mind? I was doing no such thing! I was wondering why I followed my boss to his side of the desk and was kneeling in supplication in front of him. I was wondering why I couldn't speak, why I couldn't let him know that this was totally inappropriate.

I felt a slight coolness on my breasts, and they started to tingle. I realized that my blouse was open, and the front clasp of my bra was undone. I was holding the blouse and the sides of the bra, displaying my breasts to my employer.

Despite the knowledge of what I did, I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't close my hands over my bosom and hide my nakedness. I was putting myself on display!

"That's great. Lose the top. You're going to need your hands."

I felt myself pull my blouse from my shoulders with my bra coming along. Soon, I was naked from the waist up, on my knees at the foot of my boss!

"Now, take it out. Kiss it and make love to it. Make it know how much you want it."

Despite the fact that Mr. Banks didn't tell me what he meant by the word "it," I knew in my gut what he wanted me to do. He wanted me to unzip his trousers. He wanted me to pull them down along with his shorts. He wanted me to take his disgusting penis and kiss it all over. He wanted me to suck him off as if I was a filthy whore.

Words still didn't come to my mouth, although I was screaming in my mind. This couldn't be happening! This was a fucking nightmare. My feet were in quicksand and I was trying to run away, but I was getting nowhere. I was helpless... I was...

I saw the soft, velvety pink head of a penis in front of me, and I stared at it. It jerked slightly as I let out my breath through my nose, allowing the warm air touch it. I saw that my hands were holding the flaps of Mr. Banks' pants apart. I obviously took them down--when did I do that? The organ looked small... so cute... so alone.

Without thinking, I lowered my head and I kissed the tip. It jerked a little harder at the contact, and I moved my lips onto the shaft, giving tiny little kisses up an down.

"Use your tongue, you wanton slut!"

Immediately, my tongue darted out, and I got my first taste of my employer's organ. Its skin-salty taste was dancing on the tip of my tongue. My mouth was wetter now, and I could see trails of my saliva moving up and down the shaft as I continued kissing it. In the back of my mind, I knew that I should be upset at what my boss just called me, and I should be furious about being used for his sexual desires, but right now, it seemed important that I continue the sexual act, mindlessly fussing about his organ.

I moved backward a little, and saw that there was a tiny drop of dewy fluid at the tip. Before I could think, my tongue darted out and licked it, and it was quickly followed by my lips as I started to give his cock a French kiss.

Tasting my boss' excitement, I was spurred on. I sucked harder, and my lips widened as the head of Mr. Banks' cock entered my mouth. My tongue continued to bathe the tip and now the shaft, licking as well as it could in the crowded confines of my mouth. As I sucked, my face could feel his hips rising, thrusting more and more of his penis into my mouth until I was sure there was no more that I could take.

"You're a fine little cocksucker," Mr. Banks said soothingly. "Take it all, now."

Despite the fact that I could have sworn that I had as much of my employer's cock that would fit, I started sucking with a renewed vigor. The head of his cock touched the back of my throat and suddenly, I felt an urge to gag and vomit his prick back out. I panicked a bit, upset that I might soil myself and my boss.

Mr. Banks seemed unaware of my distress and took that very moment to give a harder push upward toward me. Without warning, the invading penis pushed through the back of my throat and with a start, another inch or two came into my mouth until my nose was in the top of his pubic hairs.

"Ooh. That feels wonderful. You are a good deep throating bitch, aren't you?"

Despite the fact that my boss just called me a dog, I felt a bit of pride in his words. Is this was what they referred to as deep throat? I felt in awe of myself; I never took a penis in my mouth before today, and here I was, giving deep throat like a big time porn star.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.