Dreams II - Cover

Dreams II

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The adventures of Josh & Victoria continue. Some of his previous dreams come true but others are very different. Jane is back too. Note: Chapters will come as finished. I will not hurry this story along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Food   Cream Pie  

The phone awakened Josh at 10am the next morning. Victoria had gone back to Indianapolis to complete the work. She'd be gone from two to three days. He felt a lot of pain in his ankle as the swelling had not gone down yet. He'd been given two dozen percacets for the pain and took one the night before right after Victoria's lovemaking to him.

"Hello!" Josh said, feeling a little groggy from the pill and the deep sleep.

"Hello honey," Camille said softly with feeling.

"What the fuck do you want?" he snarled into the phone. "Haven't you caused me enough grief. My foot has two breaks because of you. Then you gave me a date rape drug, fucked me when I was unconscious and then you have the nerve to call me!"

"I'm sorry about your ankle. I really am. I hit you harder than I intended to. You have to understand that I love you Josh and I want you to be mine." Her words dripped with honey.

"I'm engaged to be married to Victoria Weber. You are being a menace to me and I don't like you bursting into my life one bit. I've found my soulmate for life and it isn't you."

"Oh, but I will become your soulmate. You will end up marrying me and not that blond bitch that you've been fucking. She's not worthy of you. I'm the only one who loves and understands you. I've been planning to have you for my very own for several years now. I was in the same graduating class in high school and at Northwestern as you were. Only I kept a low profile while I plotted to have you."

"Well Toots, you ain't gonna get me. I'm in love with Victoria and I'm so close to hating you that I might go to court to get an injuction to never call me, come near me, and leave the girl I love alone."

"No can do," she said calmly. "You were meant for me and I was meant for you, Josh. You don't know what I've gone through to get where I'm at today. I have an excellent paying job..."

"And you slept with some clown to get it!" he barked.

Camille laughed, "I did sleep with a few guys but no one from here. But when I allowed a man to use me, I always envisioned it was you and not him."

"Lets come to an understanding. You leave me alone and I won't press charges for what you did to me."

"And what did I do to you with the exception of me hurting your ankle which I really do regret?"

"You gave me a date rape drug and then you fucked me while I was blacked out. That's just for starters. You've harrassed me on the phone at work and where I live."

"The rent being paid by that bitch you're laying nightly."

"Leave me alone. The drug test taken at the hospital will be back today while the DNA on my cock should be available in a couple of weeks. Now if your DNA is on my prick, I won't press charges if you walk out of my life for good."

"I can't do that," Camille said in a loving manner. "Your roots to my heart run too deep and I only dream of you and you only. I know your girl friend is out of town, why don't I come over tonight and show you how a woman who really loves her man treats him. I'm a virgin in my mouth and in my ass. After we have regular lovemaking, we can experiment with the other too."

"Fuck off," Josh shouted, hanging up the phone and then took if off the hook. He knew that Victoria had his new cellphone number and if she really needed to reach him, she would. How he wished for her to be by his side at that moment.

He hobbled around the house with nothing to do. Being bored, Josh called work and asked Jane to pick him up the next day. He had to be doing work to keep himself from going stir crazy.

"Hi Jane," he said, being calmed down.

"What's up doc?" she sounded cheerful. "You gotta get better quick because I need you to help me with the audit at Arkin Metals next week."

"That's why I'm calling, I was wondering if by chance you can pick me up for work tomorrow morning. I'm going crazy doing nothing around here. I'm not into the soaps..."

"You're not?" she laughed. "I thought all the guys who were at home liked to watch those things to see what the pretty chicks are wearing or not wearing!"

"No, you know I've got the chick who wears sexier things than those babes do on television. I've seen her dressed to kill and without any clothes to kill me with kindness."

"What do you like better?" Jane laughed.

"What do you think?" he laughed back.

"I can well imagine. You're a good looking guy, I wouldn't mind you showing me what I've got. Yes, I'll pick you up at seven in the morning. Meanwhile be a good boy while your girl is out of town or you'll pay dearly."

"I'll be a good boy, Mommy," he chuckled.

"I have many years before I want to hear that. See ya' handsome."

After hanging up, he took the phone off the hook again. He hobbled to the kitchen to make himself a bowl of cereal.

Josh took another percocet at noon due to the pain from the surgery. As intended, it knocked him for a loop. As the pill took affect, his head spinned. He fell into a deep sleep. In his dream Victoria had taken him to Wyoming to get him away from Camille but she was always showing up no matter where they ran to. Even when they raced to the Yukon Territory, Camille was there waiting to take him away from her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.