Dreams II - Cover

Dreams II

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The adventures of Josh & Victoria continue. Some of his previous dreams come true but others are very different. Jane is back too. Note: Chapters will come as finished. I will not hurry this story along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Food   Cream Pie  

"Oh grandpa, what a big cock you have," Victoria mimicked Jane in Josh's dream. "Yum, yum, yum," she pretended to gobble it down. "You want a real blowjob or me making it hard for my pussy. I know, how about up my ass?"

"Of course," he said, recalling what Jane had told him on the plane about this gorgeous creature. He was enthralled that evening with her acting ability. Though she was not the star of the show, she out shined them all on stage. She even managed to throw a wink his way during one of her parts. Most of the people around stared at him as he blushed. Usually the actors would wait afterwards to receive praise and sign autographs. Victoria skipped all of that and ran into her lover's arms.

"Did I do okay?" she asked him anxiously.

"You were easily the most beautiful and gave the best performance," he kept complimenting her. "You have real acting ability. Why do you work as an accountant when you could be making millions in Hollywood."

"Who wants millions when I have you!" Victoria said sottly and lovingly.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me," he told her, moved by her words.

"Besides, most actors and actresses self-destruct when they become rich and famous. I've got money and I don't want the fame. Mom's the one who got me into singing, dancing, ballet, acting and modeling lessons. All I ever wanted was a sweet guy with a big cock. You fit both of my requirments.

"And you fit all of mine," he smiled at her as they left Drury Lane arm in arm,

She swallowed his seed and came up to kiss him. He tasted himself as her tongue almost choked him. "Now it's your turn to eat me," she whispered with a gleam in her eyes. It was 4AM on Saturday morning and neither had any rest since 6AM the day before. He crept down between her legs and gave her his very best which turned out with Victoria screaming bloody murder. She released her headlock from her thighs so he could breathe. He laid with his face between her legs and fell to sleep by sheer exhaustion. Victoria fell into a fitful slumber and dreamed of being married to Josh.

It was late afternoon when she shook him awake. "I want to go shopping!"

"Go ahead, I'll be here when you get back," he rolled over showing her his back. Ten seconds later he flew out of the bed hitting the floor with a thud.

"I want you to go with me," she said, showing him her feet where she gave him a kick in his back. "Get dressed and lets go."

"I'll show you," he dove toward toward. Victoria let out a squeal of laughter. He pinned her to the bed with his hard on at her pussy's door. "If I have to go to the damn mall first, I want it work my while. Fuck me."

Laughing, "Okay!" she spread her legs. "Only no fore play. Just a quickie."

After showering, they dressed. For the first time he saw her in slacks. "It's easier to get off and back on when I try on new things."

She drove to the Gurnee Mills Mall. They found a place to park near the doors to Nordstroms. "Now we get down to some serious shopping," she smiled, hopping out and heading for the store while Josh still was trying to get out of his seat belt. He caught up to her by sprinting in time to open the door for her. "Why, thank you kind sir," her smile never left her.

"Where we going?"

"Right here for now. When we get to the womens clothing department, just sit there like a good little boy and judge what I pickout to wear," she walked briskly toward that department. He grabbed a few tags on blouses to see the prices.

"Ummmmm, these prices are through the roof."

"You want me to look sexy, don't you. You have to pay for quality."

Josh shrugged and found a comfortable seat as Victoria picked out several satin blouses and skirts. He watched a sales lady asking if she could help her. He saw that she told the woman something and off she went.

For the next two hours Josh sat there waiting for her to appear in hot, sexy clothes from blouses and skirts to revealing dresses. Victoria looked good in everything. He kept giving her thumbs up on almost everything she tried on. He felt that Victoria would look risque in burlap. When she plunked down her credit card Josh gasped when he saw her total purchases was over three thousand dollars.

"You've got clothes at home that makes you look like a centerfold without all of these," Josh commented.

"Awww, you're so sweet," Victoria kissed him as the sales lady rang up her purchases. "The better to get you hard so you can fuck me," Victoria whispered so only he could hear. "Next we go to Royal Silk."

"Royal Silk?"

"A new store that just opened to compete with Victoria's Secret," she chirped happily, grabbing his arm and guiding out into the main floor of the mall. She studied the directory and then pointed in a certain direction.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"No real girl gets hungry when she's shopping. We'll grab something from Portello's on our way out of here. My motto is 'shop, eat, fuck' and I stick to that at all times," she gave him another kiss. "Do you like the tasted of my new lipstick? It's strawberry!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.