A Week With Mother

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Incest Sex Story: My dad called me and asked me for a huge favor. I didn't want to do it, but he laid a guilt trip on me and I had to accept.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow   .

I was already in a foul mood when my dad called. I had just broken up with my fiancée, a little matter of her being caught with another guy's cock in her mouth and a day after catching her I was laid off from my job. Then my dad calls and tells me that he and my mother have just split the blanket. The only surprise there was that it had taken so long for it to happen.

Mom and dad hadn't been getting along for years and both my sister and I had expected them to separate years ago. In fact we had assumed that once the two of us moved out that mom and dad would call it quits, but here we were seven years later and it was just happening.

"You know your mother" my dad said, "and she will be a basket case. Amy (my sister) is going to move in with her, but she can't do it for a week or so. I need you to stay with your mother until Amy can get there."

"I can't just drop everything here and drive twelve hours and baby-sit her for God knows how long. Amy has never been all that dependable; she may show up in a week or she may not show up for a month."

"Benny, I've never asked you for anything before, but I need you to do this for me. I wouldn't ask if I really didn't need it done."

He had done a lot for me since my leaving home and the little guilt trip he laid on me worked.

"Okay dad, but it will be late tomorrow night before I can get there."

"Thanks Benny, I'll be in touch."

I spent the rest of the day boxing up all of Mellanie's stuff and stacking it in the hallway outside the door of my apartment. I thought about taping a note to it, but then I thought that my calling her an unfaithful whore pretty much covered things. I made a trip to the hardware store and got a new lock for the door and just for good measure I added a deadbolt. That done I checked the refrigerator for things that might go bad in a week to ten days and then used what I found to make me a meal of sorts and then I threw the rest out. I packed a bag and then sat down to watch some TV.

The phone rang several times and I let the answering machine take the calls. Two were from telephone solicitors and five were from Mellanie. The ones from Mellanie were pretty much the same:

"Benny, please call me, we have to talk."

"Benny, if you will just talk to me I can explain."

"Benny, I know you're there. Pick up the phone Benny, please talk to me."

"Benny, it is all a terrible mistake. Just talk to me Benny, I know we can work it out."

"Benny, either pick up the phone and talk to me or I'll be sitting in the hall outside your door when you get home from work and I won't leave until we talk."

I laughed out loud at that last one. Better bring several lunches I thought, at least a weeks worth.

The next morning I was on the road at seven-thirty which, no problems encountered would put me at mom's no later than nine. Actually I made pretty good time and was there by eight. The house was empty when I carried my bag inside. I took it up to my room and then I checked the fridge and saw that there was beer. I grabbed a couple and settled in front of the TV. Several beers later, somewhere in the middle of John Wayne's "She Wore A Yellow Ribbon" I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up having what I thought was a wet dream. As my eyes opened I was a little disoriented. The long drive and then the beer I had consumed had done a number on me and at first I didn't remember where I was. I did realize that something hot and wet was on my cock and my first thought was that somehow Mellanie had gotten by my new locks. The next thought was that it felt so good that I would let her finish before tossing her worthless ass out. Then my mind cleared and I realized where I was and I lifted my head and saw that my mother was sucking my cock.

I guess I should be ashamed to say that not for one minute did I even consider pushing her away. By the time I was fully aware of what was going on my mom owned that cock. She might have been my mother, but she was also the best cocksucker I had ever experienced. At that time I had no idea of what brought her to go down on me while I was lying there sleeping, but there was no way in the world I was going to stop her. My hands reached for her head and when they touched her she took it as a signal and, without taking her mouth off my cock, she started moving her body in a slow arc until her legs were next to my head.

I suddenly realized that she was naked and a quick glance showed a trail of clothes from the front door to the couch. Apparently the decision to suck my cock had been made as soon as she came in the front door and saw me on the couch. From the way I had been lying when I woke up I knew that mom could not have seen my face from the front door, just my body. When she started taking off her clothes to come to me she could not have known who I was. Who did she think it was lying on the couch? From what my dad had told me he had moved out three days ago. Just who did mom think was attached to the cock she had in her mouth?"

My speculations were cut short as my mother swung over me and I found myself looking up at her pussy as it descended toward my face. I had just enough time to notice that her cunt hairs were wet and matted and a milky-white substance coated her pussy lips before it was shoved in my face. I tried twisting my face away from the wet mess and the hot mouth pulled off my cock and I heard:

"If you want me to keep on taking care of your cock you had better start eating my pussy."

He mouth captured my cock again and she did some things with her tongue and then she took her mouth off me again and said, "You can always finish yourself off by hand, it is up to you."

Once again her mouth captured me, but I suddenly had a clue as to what was happening. All of her words had been slurred — she was drunk! But drunk or not she still was giving me the best head I'd ever received and I was at the point where I really, really did not want her to stop. Still, I wasn't all that sure that I could eat her pussy, especially since I suspected that what I saw before her pussy hit my face was some man's cum. I was honestly afraid I was going to barf if I tasted her cream pie, but I was equally afraid that she would stop sucking me off if I didn't do what she wanted. Mom read my hesitation as a refusal so she took her mouth off me and started to get up.

"Okay Jack, take care of yourself by hand. I'm going up to bed."

Wanting her mouth back on my cock I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy down to my face and even as I was sliding my tongue into her pussy I registered the fact that she had called me Jack. Jack was my father's name. Did she think that she was blowing my dad? But he had moved out days ago. Was she so drunk that she couldn't remember that? Well, no matter, what was important to me right then was that she didn't stop what she was doing.

Mellanie had loved having her pussy eaten and she had not been at all shy in teaching me to do it just the way she wanted it done and so I went after mom's cunt the same way I had gone after Mel's. What worked for Mel apparently worked for mom because she moaned and pushed her pussy down at me a little harder. A minute later she gave a sharp cry and her body shivered.

"That's it you bastard, taste him, suck his dick snot out of me. I told you if you left me I would have another cock before the end of the week."

She went back to sucking on me. She had me close, real close, and I was torn as to what to do. Mel always swallowed when she sucked my cock, but she always had me tell her when I was ready so she wouldn't be surprised. Should I tell mom? Or would the sound of my voice make her realize what was happening and make her stop. I was too close to cumming to let her stop so I just kept quiet and let it go. Her head jerked a little when the first spurt came out, but the she settled down and swallowed what I gave her.

When I was limp I thought it was over, but all she did was take her mouth off me and start fondling me. One hand worked the limp noodle that my cock had become and the other hand played with my balls as she talked.

"Do you like his taste Jack? Is that why you came back? You knew I'd get laid, didn't you? You knew it and you wanted to suck on my cum filled pussy, didn't you? There's lots more where that came from Jack, lots more."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.