Aimee - Cover

Aimee

Copyright© 2007 by Elf M. Sternberg

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl is sent to an old wizard to learn the ways of magic from him, and he spins her tales of trading sex and love for learning in his youth. Chapter 1 is MM, but later episodes are MF and FF, and sometimes involve centaurs and dragons.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   non-anthro   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Transformation  

Darynn walked through the room again, his robes still flowing behind him. Everything seemed to be in order, just as it had a week ago. He was concerned with every detail of the room's appearance; he wanted to put his young student completely at ease.

Not, he thought grimly, that that could ever be fully achieved. In his head he reviewed the note Bethsany had sent him describing what she had learned this week of the situation amidst Teltirray's "girls." He new now that the original report of Teltirray's behavior was only a weak shadow of a truly abusive nature. And yet, the man could be so convincing in court, so calm in council. At induction services they would sit nearly opposite one another at the horseshoe- shaped council chamber. Perhaps what bothered Darynn most is that more often than not he agreed with the direction Teltirray took his discussions.

He sighed. Teltirray was not by any imagination a friend. In person he was frequently cold to Darynn and his associates, although charming when he needed a vote or two. Darynn knew the chill arose from Teltirray's too-familiar "disgust" at the male-to-male love Darynn was fond of.

Darynn stoked the fireplace one last time; late fall chill soaked through his home, chewing up the warmth of summers, lovers, and the presence of Aimee'. He waited for her to arrive, knowing that it would be soon.

He was glad that she was not permitted to walk right in; the relief on his face would have been inappropriate for her to see, and he wanted to present himself to her as an elder, fully in control. "Enter freely," he said.

Her face peeked out around the door. "Sir?"

"Come in, Aimee'. We are going to learn tonight."

"Sir? After you finish your story?"

Darynn smiled. "Sort of. We are going to start during the story, Aimee'. Come sit, like before." She settled down onto the white rug, her slim hand caressing the material as she did so. "We are going to play the same game as before. You are to remove your clothing as you see fit. You do remember that?"

She nodded. "Yes, sir, I remember."

"Good. Now then, if you will pull back the red sheet of cloth by your side you will find an array of phalli and such. I have noticed that at times you get breathless while I speak and I appreciate that. I want you, Aimee', to enjoy yourself. To touch yourself." He reached beside himself and opened a book to a certain page, examining only the caption in the upper corner. "Now, when you feel your pleasure rising, I want you to examine this picture closely. I want you to try and see it as if it were before you, an object and not a page. Breathe through your pleasure and open yourself. I am not being clear on purpose, Aimee', but I wish you to do this. Can you?"

She nodded. "Yes, sir. I will."

"Good. Now, as I was saying last time..."


I spent many more months with the Hakkana. Ryu and I become bedmates, although that perhaps sounds more physical than it really was. We rarely made love, Aimee', although when we did I found the pleasure greater than any other offered to me in all the city. I think part of the reason for that was that I loved Ryu and not the others, although they were certainly friends and I did not discredit their worth when they lay in bed with me.

My studies continued apace until I realized one day, while examining my journals, just how greatly my skill in spell had grown. I could Heal and cause to Sleep. I could bring suffering to the evil and health to the good. I had learned to control my desires and answer my pains.

Although I was not the strength you see before you, Desa surprised me one day by calling on me and addressing me as "Mage Darynn."

"Yes sir?" I will admit, I nearly fell off my chair to hear myself addressed as such.

"Your learning has slowed." He raised a hand as I opened my mouth to object. "This is nothing of your own doing. We all know this to be true, Darynn, that every mage's learning slows at one point. While there is much to be gained here, you can learn at your current pace anywhere, and I would urge you to find your way back to your own people. I have a gift for you."

I was still completely taken with his address, much less his short speech. He handed me a bone case, one used for scrolls. "It is addressed to me, from the College of Mages in Barraminum. I have decided that you should see it in its entirety."

Maga Desa of the Megassi.

It is with some disbelief that we read the scroll we have received from you. You claim to have had no influence in the creation of the spell base we found within, copied several times with accuracy. After examining the base we found it difficult, but not impossible, to work with; the complexity achieved is truly an act of art, perhaps even passion.

That an apprentice of yours, indeed one not even in his thirtieth year, created this is no small feat. It is not that we doubt you, Desa; your honesty and worthiness are well known, even here in Barraminum.

We wish to meet this apprentice. Although the purpose of base spell "Pleasure" is, in our council, of little use, the skill with which it is executed shows us that this young mage could well and truly be taught to join our college without sponsor or patron. We wish him for ourselves.

In magi honor,

Talen Silisto, President.

Mage Council of the Known World.

My first emotion, Aimee', believe it or not, was one of stark anger. I looked up at Desa and said "Of little use?"

"Easy, Darynn," he said, laughing. "I just wanted to show you this. Remember that pleasure is not greatly thought of in the mages' realm, and even when it is, it is considered a dangerous toy. Although you and I both know that pain can be as addictive as pleasure, it is pleasure they are most afraid of." He shrugged. "I know why as little as you."

"And these are the people you want to send me to?"

"Darynn, they are your people. They know you better than you know yourself; you cannot live here all your life, young mage."

I sighed, wondering what I was going to do with Ryu. Desa understood without my saying a word, but I didn't know it at the time. I started to learn when he said, "I know you have been aching to try your spells on Ryuchia. I encourage you to do so, Darynn, if Ryu is willing. I wish to watch; just me. I do not imagine you wishing an audience upon yourselves."

I shook my head, still absorbing everything I had been told in the past ten minutes. I was being offered a free scholarship at the College of Mages, although they considered my work "of little use." I was also being asked to leave. And to do what I had sworn a year before I would do; save Ryu from his dwarf status amongst his peers.

"I..."

"Go home, Darynn, to your friend. Discuss it. Let me know in the morning. Take the letter with you." With that, the animated man of silver wandered down into the darkness of his lair.

I flew back to Ryu's house at all speed. I do not fly often now, nor did I then; but this simply could not wait for the rate at which my feet carry me. I flew in from the top and found him sleeping in his bowl, curled up in a ball and snoring peacefully. I landed on the stone silently and approached him. "Ryu," I breathed.

[Darynn?] he asked silently, not coming very far from his slumber to speak to me.

"I... I think I'm going to be going soon."

He came to wakefulness fast then. [What do you mean?]

"I've been offered a full scholarship at Barraminum. Desa has told me that he's done all he can to accelerate my learning. I am to my own devices now. He wants to send me to Barraminum to learn the magics of humans. Like Awrthom, he has reached his limits."

He switched to speech then. "Do you want to go?"

I nodded. "I... I do. But, before I go, I want to do one last thing with you, Ryu. I want to cast the Bodily Keys upon you and see if I can help you grow to the full cast that is your Dragon birthright."

He stared at me, stunned. "You can do that?"

I resolved to sound like a mage, Aimee'. I'm afraid I didn't succeed. I said, "I can try."

He thought for a full minute. "Then try, Ryu. What must I do?"

"It is more, what I must do to cast this spell on another, Ryu. You know from where I draw my strength. We will need that. To have any success we must be loving when I cast the spell."

He tossed his head and chuckled. "Oh, Darynn, you will do anything to get one more moment out of me!"

I threw my arms around his neck and said, "Yes, Ryu. Because I will miss you. I can live without you, but I will not be happy doing so."

His wing slid easily around me, enclosing me against his body. "I have learned from you, Darynn, how to find peace. Let us do this, and whether we succeed or fail, we will never forget one another."

"Let us hope," I said.


I built a great frame, knitting a net with my hands strong enough to hold a Dragon. This alone took two weeks. Sliding it into the center of Ryu's home, I began enscribing the runes necessary to support the spell. They took another day, and when they were done I slept for many hours more. Then I asked Desa and Ryu to attend me at moonrise. They agreed.

Ryu arrived early. "That is for me?"

"It is. You must lie on your back within it. I hope you find it comfortable."

"I will see," he smiled, easing himself into it. Slowly he turned over, struggling. "I feel like a fish in a man's net."

"I hope not. I've not intention of putting a hook in your mouth or clubbing you over the head."

"Or slitting my throat, I hope," he added.

"No, none of that."

"Are we waiting?"

"Yes," I said. "Desa has asked to witness this. Does that trouble you?"

"No," he replied calmly. "Desa is our master in all things, Darynn, and there is no reason we should not invite him to watch this."

Desa arrived shortly thereafter. But not through the front door, oh no. Instead, a wind stirred and then a small gale erupted in Ryu's home as a great Dragon, an ancient beast of full beard and golden eyes dropped through the hole in the roof and landed, with little room to spare, on the ground. [Desa Megassi, at your service, ] it said calmly.

"Master Desa," I said, bowing.

Ryu was attempting to climb out of the sling when Desa said [Stay, Ryu. You were preparing. Continue.]

I picked up my newly earned staff of silver and began chanting slowly. The power that I wielded now would have frightened the Darynn of three years previous; now it was familiar, if still awesome in its capacity. I raised the staff over my head as the chanting took on a life of it's own, pouring from my lips without my even thinking it. I walked forward, concentrating only lightly, letting the spell progress in its natural course. Ryuchia was already erect, his head lolled back against the knitted net and his eyes staring at me, waiting. Pleasure was still a spell that I could use to prepare my partner rightly for the acts ahead.

I climbed up onto the net, staring into his face. Our eyes peered into one another's, locked. Our breathing began to come at the same speed and the same time, our chests rising and falling together. I knelt over his great shaft and with one hand picked it up, aiming it. My greased anus waited for his welcome cock, and as I eased down I felt it again slide into me. I almost lost myself then in the intense pleasure of our joining, but without falter I kept singing my spell. I leaned forward slightly as he reached up with his inner claws and seized the staff. We held it together as his wings folded over us. I began my motions, pulling myself almost off his cock, and then back down onto it.

We rocked slowly as I chanted. The walls of his home began to glow. They began to get closer, and suddenly they swirled with colors. I watched as Ryu's keys glowed before my eyes. I began to sing my companion spells, never once losing track of the great mass of his penis imbedded behind my belly. As we fucked, I began to explore the changes I could make, the locales I could find.

The spell went on for what seemed forever. I had never had so much within me for so long. I would not let him climax and I could not find what I was seeking. I flew over the beauty of his keys, watching them flash before my eyes before one of the companions rang out with recognition. It had found his keys of growth.

As I manipulated them, dreamed what they would do if I changed them, I realized that in a few years Ryu would start his growth. The changing of the body and the growth were not related, and it was only coincidence that they happened to most Dragons at the same time. It was only a matter of time.

[Ryu, ] I dreamed to him, [There is something I have to tell you.] I told him what I saw, and what I had learned. [I could start it now.]

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.