The Nudist And His Pupil - Cover

The Nudist And His Pupil

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tony tells us about his nudism and his pupil, who became his wife and encouraged his exhibitionistic behavior around her sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Michele relayed some very interesting news to me when she got home from school the following afternoon.

"Remember last night when Connie said the first part of her evening went so-so but the second part went better? Or something like that?"

"Yeah, We never got to the better part, did we?"

"Not last night, but she told me about it this morning."

"What's up?"

"Well, Maybe plenty."

"Spill it, sexy."

Michele did. Connie's lawyer was swamped all day, so he discussed her case over lunch at a downtown restaurant. A friend of his - another lawyer - stopped by the table and eventually joined the pair. Connie said she and Ted, the other lawyer, hit it off, "To the extent that he asked for her phone number!" Michele finished.

"Did she give it to him?"

Michele nodded. "Tony, this is such great news. Maybe my big sister is finally coming out of her shell and recognizing that things aren't always going to be gloom and doom for her."

"Maybe so, I sure hope this Ted calls."

"I do too, if only to boost Connie's ego."

Ted did call and Connie said yes when he asked for a date. That first date became two and three and then many more. He was completely taken with her, Connie explained, and she with him. Michele and I worried that she was overreacting because of her long dry spell, but she put our fears to rest.

"He likes the kids, you know."

"How did your dinner and a movie afternoon go with everyone?" asked Michele.

"Terrific. Ted accepts them and wants to include them on more of our outings. You've met him at the barbeque you threw for all of us the other weekend. What do you think?"

"Hey, we think he seems to be something special," said Michele.

"We just want you to be absolutely sure."

"And go slowly," I said, "At least a little more slowly, anyway."

We'll have Ted over for a few more barbeques and continue to scope him out for you," I winked at Connie and she smiled.

Unfortunately, my sister-in-law's legal woes continued and her divorce continued forward, but at a snail's pace. Michele and I really didn't mind her and the kids living with us, but we felt for her because she was so frustrated with her situation.

Five months after her first date with Ted, Connie agreed to marry him. We were all stunned with the news but wished them all the best. Ted pulled a few legal strings to nudge Connie's divorce along. In the meantime, she and the kids anxiously awaited the big transfer, from our house to Ted's. (He had a large borderline mansion near Padre Island.)

"He doesn't want me to work," Connie explained one afternoon.

"I'll have my hands full being a happy homemaker to my new man and my children for a few years. But if I start to go stir crazy, I'll insist on getting a job."

"You can always fall back on your physical therapy," Michele pointed out to her, "Or put to use that secretarial training you took early on."

"I'd actually save Ted money doing that," said Connie, "if I go to work for his law firm."

It was hard to believe, but Connie's time with us passed the ten-month mark - and then her divorce was finalized and she was ready to leave. She and the children would move in with Ted and a wedding would follow a few months later.

One particular afternoon with Connie (about a week and a half before she and her kids moved out) stands out warmly for me. It was the day when I got to know my sister-in-law better than I ever had before.

I was in my third-floor office-study and had just wrapped up working on my job files and had just pulled up one of my favorite porn Internet sites (a non-nude cutie page) when I thought I heard a timid knock on my door. I frowned because I thought I was the only one home. Michele and the kids had gone to the mall earlier and Connie was having lunch with Ted. Had I really heard anything? I decided to check.

I padded to the door and, just in case, I wasn't mistaken, cracked it slowly and stood behind it. (Since I was in my private chamber I was wearing my usual favorite garb - namely, nothing whatsoever.)

"Connie!"

She stood there, looking a little sheepish. "I know the Big Rule: Don't Disturb Tony in His Study. Sorry, but I just had to, for just a minute."

"No problem, but maybe I should grab my shorts before letting you in."

She smiled. "Are you naked?"

I nodded.

She nudged the door further open and let herself in. "Then don't bother to dress on my account."

So there I stood nude beside Connie, who was dressed in a small tight yellow halter and white shorts and little else, apparently, but her outfit was definitely more than mine.

"Are you sure you don't want me to put something on?" I asked.

She swatted my arm playfully, "And cover up this fine hunk of beefcake? No way."

"I'm not exactly beefcake."

"Well," she said, "you're pretty close, all toned and tanned. Besides, after that night when we all sat around in your grotto area, it's not like I haven't seen you baring everything before, right?"

"True. Come sit then," I said, thrilled by the sudden turn of the afternoon. Here I had been getting ready to indulge in a long and leisurely masturbation and porn acquisition session and Michele's gorgeous sister turned events even more interesting. As we walked to the sofa and recliner in one section of the study, I cast a quick down and noticed my member was still thick and semi-elongated from the beginning lazy strokes I'd given it seconds before Connie's knock.

We sat down, Connie on the recliner and I on the couch.

"Okay, now tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing Tony, really!"

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, it's just that we never really have any time alone, you and me, and I wanted to see you by yourself."

"Well, you're seeing me, all right."

We laughed.

"Okay, Tony. I just wanted to thank you, again, for taking us in when you did. Our life has been one series of changes lately, not all of them good, but the time we spent with you and Michele has definitely been golden, even in the midst of dealing with the shitty wreck of my past years with Bob."

I stood up and walked to the recliner and grabbed her hands and hoisted her up. We shared a long hug and a brief kiss. "Connie, I've said it before and I'll say it again. It was absolutely no bother to have you and the kids here. In fact, we love your presence in this house, Michele and I. We really do. And you're welcome back anytime."

She hugged me close again. She was very short and she was standing on her pretty pink toes to reach me. Once again, I felt the top of my thick phallus pressed snuggly and warmly against her stomach and the bottom pressed against my right thigh. I know she felt it too but, she didn't seem in a hurry to move away.

"Thank you for feeling that way," she said softly. "My sister has a great hubby."

"Oh, I don't know about that," I said, moving back to the couch.

"Don't even," she said. "You are. You're smart, you've made tons of money and you have a great healthy attitude toward sexuality."

"If you only knew about my kinky side," I said, stretching one leg up on the couch, which further exposed all my equipment to her.

"Oh, I think kinky is totally healthy," she said, "as long as it's not hurting somebody else."

"I'm not into pain, believe me."

"Well, truthfully, Tony, I don't even see anything wrong with that - pain, I mean. You know S&M games and such, As long as both parties agree to it."

I nodded agreement, "But I'm still not into it, aside from slapping my babe's buns as I ram into her from behind."

She smiled and blushed.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"You didn't," she said, "You tease you. So what do you consider kinky?"

"I don't know," I lied.

"Of course you do."

"Well," I said, "how about anal sex, for starters?"

"Yummy! But only if my partner loosens up my pretty pink hole with a lot of tongue TLC first."

"I understand."

"What else?"

"Um, I like playing with women's feet sometimes."

"Really?"

I nodded.

She put her bare feet up on the coffee table between us and arched her toes at me.

"You think mine are nice?"

"They're more than nice," I said, feeling a throb in my penis, "I could go to town on those, believe me!"

We both laughed and then I asked her what she considered kinky.

"Oh! tons of things. I like to sit on a man's face and grind myself to orgasm on his tongue and use his nose on my clit."

"That's not kinky, that's lucky on the part of whatever guy happens to be your head-chair for the session."

More laughter, then she continued. "I like it when a guy licks my asshole. Actually, I love it, especially when he makes his tongue hard like a penis and sticks it in my little hole and makes it round and dilated."

"Cool."

She nodded. "It's heaven. And I like to do it back."

"To guys?"

"Yeah, In the middle of a blowjob, I love to surprise them. I like to lick their cocks and balls and then I like my tongue to go lower and lower. I love the look of shock on their faces when I gaze up and them see me going still lower. Then I love to lick their asses out. After they get over the shock, they can't wait to make that a part of our regular lovemaking. I've seen my share of men squatting over me, their pretty butt holes dying to be rimmed. Not all of them like it. Some actually don't like me anymore, period, after I pull that stunt. But most do."

"One more kinky revelation, please!"

She smiled and gave me a sly sideways glance. "I love threesomes."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, It's been a long time since I was involved in one, but I love giving a guy a blowjob as I'm bouncing on another guy's hard cock. Love it! And I love having my tits sucked on hard as another guy eats me down here." She let her fingers slide slowly across the crotch of her shorts.

"Have you ever done a double-penetration?"

"Nope, But not for lack of trying. Bad partners, I guess. But threesomes are great."

"Okay," I said, giving my phallus a very obvious stroke that made it throb a little larger. "You really are kinky, Connie."

"Mmm-hmm," she said, "Your turn now. What else?"

"Well, I like non-nude sites that showcase nubile teen cuties basically clothed but ripe and growing."

"What's wrong with that?" said Connie. "You're just being a healthy male."

"I don't think a lot of people would feel that way."

She frowned, then turned and looked at the large computer monitor on my desk. "Show me what you mean, would you?"

"Sure," I said.

We walked over to the terminal and moved my mouse to bring my 'puter out of sleep mode and did a few quick clicks to get to some hidden folders. Then I brought up a few shots of teen girls in T-shirts and underwear and swimwear. I was very conscious of my rod initially resting on my right thigh, then growing larger and throbbing until it was dangling thickly between my legs. Connie stood beside my chair and placed a hand on my right shoulder as I scrolled through shot after shot.

"Blondes, brunettes, redheads, they're beautiful, all of them," she said, "What are they, Fifteen through nineteen?"

"Well, I think most are in their mid to late teens, I guess, but there are definitely some that are just a little younger, right?"

"For sure."

"Now you'll really think I'm weird."

"Of course not, silly. I still wouldn't call you a pervert unless you ran out and took advantage of one of the younger babes, and I know you too well to believe you'd ever do that."

"You know I wouldn't," I said. "Looking - appreciating the beauty of the human body at its youthful stage - is one thing. Acting out is quite another."

"Absolutely, it's like all those folks who have a beef with a lot of the text erotica available on the Internet."

"Do you read it?"

Connie nodded and smiled as her cheeks colored. She reminded me of my shy Michele at that moment. "I spend waaaaaaay too much time reading sex stories, I'll admit." The impish smile and shrug she sported combined with her flushed tones to make her look incredibly cute.

"Anyway, about all those way out there stories. You know which ones I mean. I say, read or look at whatever gets you off - literally - as long as it's not hurting anyone and nobody was coerced, forced and hurt into doing whatever the photos or stories depict. Am I making any sense?"

"A lot of it, actually."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.