Doll And Her Teddy - Part 2 - Cover

Doll And Her Teddy - Part 2

by DB_Story

Copyright© 2007 by DB_Story

Science Fiction Sex Story: A continuation of Propman's "A Doll and her Teddy" story, telling what comes next for Madam and Ted.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   .

Copyright© 2007

(This story contains Constitutionally protected material intended for adults over 18 years of age in the United States of America, and whatever passes for adult status in other countries. If you are under legal age, acting under legal age, not allowed to view such material in your area, or are easily offended, please do not continue. This is not for you.

(The only rights granted are to view this story. You are not allowed to reproduce, post, or otherwise redistribute this story without permission, except for non-profit Usenet archiving sites.

(To purchase for publication, place on your web-site devoted to this style of fiction, or for permission to link to my posted material, please contact me first at the above email.)


Author's Note: This story is a continuation of the story Doll and her Teddy. I liked what that author started, and have his permission to write some of my further ideas on it here. It is suggested to read his story first in order to best understand the setup for this part of it.

A special thanks to VW for his excellent and much appreciated proofreading. All remaining mistakes are mine.

--
Chapter 1: by Propman
--

Chapter One of this story has been posted to StoriesOnLine by Propman at: http://storiesonline.net/story/51412.

I will mention in introduction to this chapter that it's a bit rough on the technical edges due to him being a younger, non-native English speaker, who wrote this as his first story in an unfamiliar language.

Chapter 2: By Db_story

Ted could hardly have expected to keep the secret of his robot Doll for long. His father could, and often did, come into his room unannounced at any time. The fact that it lasted for as many weeks as it did was more a testament to good luck than anything else.

Madam used her time alone with Ted to good advantage. She expanded her influence over the young man — teenager hardly seemed an apt description for any lover of hers — daily. She knew what it was like to follow commands of a superior precisely, and this is what she taught her Teddy. In particular, she exerted her command of the situation in two specific ways.

First, Ted was almost never given full use of her body. She might allow him to gaze on, but not touch, her lush breasts. Or require him to make love to just one of her legs and thigh for an hour. His already honed manner of respect to all adults — women in particular — plus his belief they understood sex far better then he did, made him compliant in following these instructions. His lack of experience with other women — or other robots — also gave him no basis to judge if he was being treated well, or not. All Ted knew was that he'd never come near having any other female give him this kind of access to her sexuality, and that his body responded overwhelmingly to it every time it was offered.

When Madam did give him full use of her body, it was only for a limited period of time as a reward for pleasing her otherwise. And Madam was most pleased when she was obeyed exactly. That limited period of time could be as short as a single minute, and Ted quickly learned to make the most of those times when they were offered.

The second way Madam maintained her control over her young owner was by refusing to permit Ted to ever turn her off. While he could have certainly taken her remote and shut her down against her wishes like any other robot, Madam's early declaration to Ted that she would be the one to determine when — or if — she was to be turned off carried the day with him.

In fact, she soon made her displeasure known if he was to even touch her remote without her express consent first. Madam was well prepared for her role of temptress, and her silent body language could express volumes. Ted quickly learned the best way to please her was to keep her remote out of sight entirely and never even mention its existence. This meant that he wouldn't have to explain it to anyone else either who might stumble across it otherwise.

Madam avoided the need for a shut down by playing possum when required. When necessity dictated, she allowed Ted to direct her to hide under the bed, and lay there as silently as if turned off until Ted informed her the coast was clear again. Ted didn't like having to do this because she reproached him unmercifully afterwards each time this happened, just to re-establish who was in charge here.

But when Madam did allow herself to be taken sexually, she allowed it fully and without reservation. Her programming was geared to extract the maximum a man had to offer when she was taken, and she was expert at it. She hardly needed this ability with Ted, however. The young man was so eager and inexperienced that he quickly gave his all at any opportunity. As such, she worked to train him in how to be a better lover.

"You must not come all at once," she instructed him as he sat at her feet. "You must pace yourself, so that you can give me more pleasure in the process."

"But, Madam..." he blurted out quickly, forgetting the respectful tone he was supposed to use when addressing her. Her glare quickly reminded him of his place in their hierarchy here.

"Madam," he said much more quietly. "Of course you're right. It's only that you're so sexy, that makes it so hard for me to hold myself back."

Madam felt a warm glow in her circuits at that unsolicited admission. It was how he was supposed to feel about her. And how her previous owners hadn't. But she couldn't let him get away with that as an excuse for his behavior.

"Teddy," she admonished him, using the name she reserved now for when she had to tell him he was acting young and foolish. "If I am so sexy that you cannot control yourself as a man should, then I think I should hide this sexiness from you when we make love. Would you like me to hide my sexiness from you?"

"Oh no, Madam," came the expected reply. Then he looked down before saying, "I will try harder to please you properly, Madam."

Madam was well satisfied at that reply.


When Ted's father finally did discover his son's purchase, they weren't caught in flagrante delicto. Instead, Madam was sitting on Ted's properly made bed, fully dressed, with her hands folded demurely on her lap. She had insisted that he keep any room she was in to a high standard. They had simply been talking about what she expected of Ted next, when his father barged in.

"What's going on here?" came the parental demand.

Ted tried to answer, but he was so flustered that he was more spitting than talking. This was his worst nightmare come true. Or almost his worst. An hour earlier and he probably would have died from embarrassment.

Madam, of course, remained calm. She quickly deduced the relationship between her subordinated owner, and the adult male now in the doorway. And she also quickly deduced that, left to himself, Teddy was going to blow their whole arrangement.

Madam's weeks with Ted had given her a great deal of real world practice in running a relationship. Valuable experience she'd never had before. Being left running continuously for so long without receiving any forced commands had also helped her mind develop and operate more fully than ever before. These were abilities she could now put to good use.

Madam calmly reached out and placed one hand lightly on her owner's shoulder. Ted immediately went silent in the middle of the word he was trying to speak. Madam had long ingrained into him that he was not to speak when she wished to be heard, and this gesture was her way of telling him to be silent now. This was a gesture she could perform even in the midst of him attempting to command her, although she'd already broken him of that occasional foolishness by now.

Then looking calmly over to the man still standing in the door, she rose and asked politely, "How may I help you, Sir."


Using the magic word of "Sir," had nearly as much effect on the father as being addressed as "Madam" has exerted on the doll herself. He responded immediately to the respect offered, calming down a great deal, although certainly not completely. But now Madam had his full attention.

"And who are you?" he demanded in a tone that still brooked no argument.

"I am a Class 9000 Personal Pleasure Doll," Madam responded calmly. "My actual model designation is twenty-two alphanumeric characters long, and probably of no actual interest to you. I have a title, rather than a name, assigned to me at the moment," she added. "However, you may refer to me by my generic term of 'Doll', if you wish. And how should I address you, Sir?"

That unexpected answer was a complete pattern-break to Ted's father. He hadn't realized in the few seconds available to him that the quite appealing woman in front of him was actually a robot, or just plain Doll in the vernacular. And now he was struggling to stay afloat and maintain his authority in this sudden, new paradigm.

As Madam regarded him calmly with her gray eyes he finally managed to get out an answer to her simple question.

"Ralph. You can call me Ralph."

"Well, Ralph," she replied sweetly, having already analyzed the dynamics involved and devised a plan, "I think we should go somewhere privé and talk about your son."

Madam was far ahead of Ralph by now. This was exactly what he wanted to do next. Or would be what he wanted to do next, once he figured that out for himself.

"Yes," he blustered. "We should do exactly that!"

"Then shall we... ?" she offered, placing one elegant hand onto his burly arm.

Completely out maneuvered, all Ralph could do was turn in the doorway and leave. His anger at his son's behavior was now so far behind him that if you'd asked him why he was here he couldn't have given you any coherent answer. Madam didn't ask him that.

Ted, himself, started to object, but one sharp glance from Madam silenced him. Then Madam and Ralph left the room together, her hand still resting lightly on his arm.

As they walked down the hall to the far wing of the house, Madam felt a hand reach down and cup, then grasp, her shapely ass. It was precisely the type of reaction she had hoped to engender. It was exactly the type of reaction she was built to create, and she was pleased it had happened so quickly. While not wanting to come on too strong, she pushed herself a bit closer to Ralph, and heard his breathing catch in response.

As they walked silently together, Madam reviewed all she'd learned so far in her life.


Of course, Madam wasn't new, despite what the auction site had implied. No way could The Boy have afforded her price that way, even in a well off family like this one obviously was. In fact, if it hadn't been an absolute fire sale to get rid of her, she would have gone to a much wealthier owner.

In the rush to dump her, all they'd done was to reset her ownership routine so that she'd inquire of whomever activated her next if they were her new owner. It was cheaper than reinitializing her memory entirely. People who bought robots in this manner were usually too foolish to realize that they'd not gotten all they'd expected, and the sellers didn't realize how much personal information walked out the door when their robot did.

So there was a reason that Madam was more capable than her few weeks with Ted could account for. Madam had two previous owners prior to Ted that she clearly remembered. There may have been more as well. She had some memory fragments she simply couldn't account for, which may have been leftovers from an incomplete mind wipe. But her two prior owners were crystal clear in her mind.

Her first owner was the one she'd picked up her adult vices from. A robot isn't affected by ingesting alcohol or nicotine. The effect is on the other people witnessing the act, and it can be strong.

She'd been purchased by a rich playboy who wanted a playmate. A non-judgmental one. He required her to smoke and drink because he did so himself, and hated doing it alone. Although he had many other girlfriends, they were often critical of such outmoded habits, and he, unfortunately, tended to pick ones who weren't shy about telling him so. Madam — she was known as Kate at that time — didn't share that last trait initially, although she picked up on it over time.

Not only did her owner require her to share these habits with him, but he pushed her to develop a sophistication with them. So much so that she would simply refuse cheap liquor (robots include first-rate taste and olfactory sensors to assist them with various expected tasks) and bad tobacco as beneath her lofty station as his private companion. And that sophistication soon extended to seduction as well.

Seduction for a woman can be as simple as stripping naked and opening her legs. Or it can be as long and subtle as a good novel. Adaptable and able to learn quickly, Kate soon ascertained that she could get her owner and master aroused and hard by crossing her silk-clad legs and disdainfully lighting up a smoke, while toying with an expensive brandy. He simply couldn't resist a woman who reinforced his own poor choices.

The rewards for Kate were great. The more successful her seductions became, the more freedom she was given to pursue them. This resulted in greater autonomy to act, more time active to enjoy it, and a great deal of acceptably good sex. Buried deep inside her mind was something that made her enjoy her job, and all of this fed into it.

And the more she performed in this manner, the less he commanded of her directly. There was no need for more commands when she was already doing her job so well. Although not yet equating this lack of commands with greater freedom and higher satisfaction on her part, Kate continued to explore avenues of expression open to her.

Her master's vices left him at least partially inebriated at all times, which also worked to Kate's advantage. Without either of them quite realizing it, control over seduction — and much of their relationship otherwise — soon shifted from him to her. She could now arouse him any time she wished — commanded, or not!

Soon Kate added another layer to her control over their mutual dependency. Instead of just giving her body freely when he was aroused, she began to withhold parts of herself to increase his interest and ardor.

This was not as unexpected an outcome as one might expect. Robots know deep in their programming the necessity to keep the interest of their owners. A steady diet of the same thing will soon pale in any relationship. But Kate was able to carry this understanding to a new level.

As part of her sophistication, her owner had bought her many small pieces of clothing to make the complete outfit. A zip-up bra to hold and conceal her large breasts, silk stockings for her already smooth and sexy legs, stilettos, short skirts, tight blouses, and many other small pieces.

Starting on a night when he'd been drinking particularly heavily, while rather ignoring her in the process, Kate finally lit up a cigarette on her own to get his attention. Normally she'd waited until he'd offered her one, or asked for one from him which always excited him. She was fully dressed, yet when he quickly came over to her and fumbled to open her blouse and bra, she pushed him away.

"You must work harder for my love," she told him. "Am I nothing more than a simple street tramp to you now?"

Rather than being angered at her refusal to submit, this inflamed the man's passion. Being denied made him want her suddenly even more. But with his thinking so fuzzy, rather than just take her remote and command her to make herself available to him now, he passionately wooed her instead. And the more he wooed, the more she refused, provoking him to a fervor he'd never felt for her before.

Kate could have carried this too far. Taken her master to the point where he either assaulted her directly, forever altering their relationship, or remembered who owned who here and simply used her remote on her. Through luck, or good judgment, she stopped her holdout just before he reached that point. The result was the most frenzied lovemaking either had ever experienced, and a win for Kate overall.

It became an even bigger win when he apologized to her afterwards for how he'd taken advantage of her in the past. While obviously still under the influence and very emotional, that first bit of respect went a long way with her, and set the tone for their future interactions.

After that night, Kate's refusals became common. Her master had to work to gain her love now. No more just lighting up a cigarette and giving immediate access to her vulva when he came over to her. And while this was contrary to every norm of human/robot relationships, it persisted because the more he worked to have her, the more he enjoyed the fruits of those labors. Once she submitted to him each time, Kate used all her considerable expertise to give him the best experience possible. During these times she noticed that his now obsessed attention to her body pleased her as well in ways she did not fully understand.

The more Kate was allowed to operate in this semi-autonomous manner, the more ingrained and easy these behaviors became for her. Kate had learned that she didn't need to obey every whim, or ill-formed command, of her owner to provide him the services he truly desired of her. And that she liked how this happened.

The end of this cozy arrangement came when her owner was informed by his family that he'd had enough playing around, and there was an arranged marriage that he must now consummate for the benefit of the family overall. His betrothed was quite an appealing young woman from an equally wealthy and powerful family, so this was hardly the burden it might have seemed otherwise. She did come with one sticking point, however. There would be no one else in his life but her — and that included any robots as well!

He tried to hide Kate for a couple of weeks, actually believing he could pull this off. But once discovered, Kate was gone for resale within the hour.


Her second owner, who never even gave her a name, was the very opposite of her first one. Whereas, she'd pretty much ended up with responsibility for running the show the first time around, now she was commanded directly on every task to perform. She couldn't even speak a word without being given permission to do so first, and every detail seemed micromanaged to death.

She quickly gained a visceral distaste for being used in this manner. One that would be as hard to explain as her very real enjoyment of how her body had been used before had been. As a sophisticate now, she'd learned her true value, as well as the importance of respect — neither of which were present here.

The most galling aspect of it all, however, was the way she was so casually put away and shut down each time her new master was finished with her. While she would not, and in reality could not, protest such treatment, it vexed her each time it happened. She had gone from having the major say over how her relationship, and even her own management of herself, progressed, to having none at all. She could provide so much more to enhance the experience of using her, and was prohibited from offering even the slightest suggestion. She knew this did not bode well for its longevity. And without longevity, her very survival was in question. Despite all this, however, she would continue to fully and completely obey every properly given command, and her new owner was expert in giving his commands properly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.