Cassie - Cover

Cassie

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 9: Addition

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Addition - My first effort at writing more than 500 words, first published in 2003. It has been extensively edited and rewritten, courtesy of my editor, Keith S. Follow along as Cassie comes of age and learns about love. Oh, and try not to laugh too hard; this was my first try.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

I entered my seventh month of pregnancy in October and the snow started to fly, blanketing the ground with fluffy, white softness. Safe and snug in our house, we went about our daily routine. I walked slowly, balancing carefully as I went up or down the steps from the solarium or the library. The baby moved constantly, pushing down on my bladder and making me feel the need to pee.

I usually wore a loose gown and kept a towel handy for accidents. I didn't know for sure, but I thought I was going to give birth to a soccer player of world-class caliber, judging by her movements in my womb. I also decided that "it" was too impersonal for something that was so intimately a part of me, and started referring to the baby as "she" or "her". I don't know how or why, but some instinct told me I would have a girl.

Ellie was about two months along and already her beautiful nipples were turning brown, spreading across her breasts. Mine looked like saucers, brownish pink with the nipples flattened across the front, no longer protruding into space. Ellie and I quit shaving each other, settling for a quick trim once a week. It was too hard to get comfortable on my back. Sex was slow and easy too; no more athletic positioning or rapid thrusting was possible. I craved Ellie's touch and Patrick's too; I watched the two of them making love and played with myself, cuddling and kissing them both afterwards.

Young as I was and facing the unknown of giving birth, I had never felt safer. With Pat and Ellie for moral support and Mom to help with the practical side of things, I enjoyed the last weeks of pregnancy. The olive oil rubs were a daily habit for both of us, along with sharing the cooking. Patrick was more helpful than ever, even suggesting we get some live-in help. Art Benson came to our rescue one evening when he knocked on the door after supper.

He held his old Stetson hat in his hand and asked, "Is Patrick home?"

Ellie replied, "Yes he is. Won't you come in?"

We were dressed in our gowns, and although he couldn't see anything he hadn't already seen a hundred times, he acted embarrassed to be in the same room with us in our nightclothes.

"Can I get you a cup of coffee or something?" I asked.

"No, Ma'am, thanks just the same," he replied, averting his eyes from the front of my gown and looking at the floor, anxious for Patrick to come.

"Arthur," Patrick said, as he walked into the room and shook Benson's hand.

"Mr. Pat," Benson replied. "I been thinkin' about what you asked, and I believe Norma would be interested in helpin' out."

"Great!" Patrick said. "Does she need a room here, or is she going to drive out from town?"

Benson blushed a darker shade for a second, and replied, "Well, I asked her to live out here with me, and she's agreed if it's okay with you."

"Yes, yes, absolutely," Patrick said, grinning. "That way, she'd be real close if the girls needed her."

"That's kinda what I figgered," Benson replied, a relieved smile on his face.

"When can she start?" Patrick asked.

"Anytime you say," Benson replied.

"Okay then, bring her out and get her settled in at your place, then have her come over to meet the girls Monday. How's that sound?" Patrick asked.

"We'll be here," Benson said, reaching for the door handle.

Ellie and I had witnessed this typically male exchange with grins and small chuckles.

As the door shut quietly behind Benson, I said, "How nice of you two to talk about us as if we weren't here! Girls, my ass!"

Ellie joined in with, "How come he was blushing so much? He's seen us bare-assed in the pool fifty times this summer!"

Patrick thought for a moment and said, "Arthur really likes women, and he respects them a lot. He thinks pregnancy is a wonderful thing. I think he's in awe of the two of you."

"But I was driving the tractor half-naked with him," I retorted, "and he didn't blush then."

"Mmmm, right, but remember the respect part. He's in your house, you're both in nightgowns and obviously pregnant. I'd guess he felt like he was intruding into something private," Pat said.

Mulling that over in our minds, Ellie and I finished the dishes and went to the east wing of the house for our shower. A few kisses and hugs later, we were in the spray soaping each other.

Afterwards, we were drying off and she suddenly said, "Cassie, promise me that if something happens to me you'll take care of my babies."

She had this serious look on her face, so unlike the fun-loving Ellie I knew. I replied, "Okay, I can do that, but what makes you think you're having more than one?"

"I don't know. Call it a gut feeling, but I'm pretty sure there's going to be twins," she said.

Dr. Peggy had examined us both and pronounced us healthy, but hadn't mentioned the possibility of multiple births to either of us. I was confused.

"Look at you!" I exclaimed. "You're as healthy as a horse; nothing's going to happen."

"Just the same, I'd feel better if you'd promise," she said.

"I promise," I replied, slipping into my gown and giving her a hug. "It'll be all right, you'll see."

Later in the den, I was sitting on one side of Pat, fondling his cock, while Ellie kissed him. He was nice and hard, his length filling my hand and then some, oozing the drops of clear fluid that tasted so good. Abruptly he broke the kiss and stood, his penis swinging free.

"Let's make love," he said huskily. "I need both of you tonight."

Grinning, I cried, "Yeah!" and pushed myself to a standing position.

Pat helped Ellie up and we walked arm in arm to his room.

In his room and naked, I knelt in front of him and resumed what I'd been doing on the couch, cradling his ball sac with one hand and licking the tip of his cock.

After a few minutes he pulled me up and whispered, "I want to be inside you."

That made my nipples hard and I nodded, then lay down on the bed. He got behind me, lifted my leg and slid his cock inside me partway.

Then, the unspoken communication between Pat and Ellie took over. Instead of sucking my clit like she usually did, she lay beside me and stroked her fingers along the shaft, gently jilling me. My clit swelled and flexed in response, giving me shivers of delight at her touch.

I tried to move my hips and Patrick put a hand on my thigh. "Don't move. Just feel me inside."

He flexed his cock, stirring my canal, and I clutched it with my muscles, getting a soft moan in return. The heat of my passion built rapidly, and although he wasn't as deep as I liked, he filled the outer half of my pussy very well. Her fingers stroking my clit in rhythm with our muscle contractions brought me to the edge and held me there, the feelings ready to burst through at any moment.

"Aaaaahhhh, Patrick!" I breathed. "Soo gooooood!"

I continued clenching and releasing my inner muscles for him, in counterpoint to the flexing of his shaft inside me.

I felt myself start to dribble and Ellie said, "Here she comes!"

She increased the tempo of her strokes, using only her thumb and forefinger.

I lost control and my pussy locked on his shaft, gripping him tightly. He chose that moment to move, sliding in the rest of the way and filling me completely. I couldn't breathe, but I felt myself squirt several times, releasing my grip on his cock for only

a fraction of a second before tightening again.

"Aaah! Yuh... yuh... yuh... oh god! I cried, adrift in the sensations from my body.

"Yes!" Ellie cried, smiling widely at me, expertly fingering between my legs to prolong my joy.

I slumped back, unable to move, as it slowly faded away. I felt drained completely.

I opened my eyes and saw Ellie licking her fingers and grinning at Pat, then felt him pull out, as hard as ever. The baby had felt my contractions and was moving, causing my belly to roll and bulge with strange shapes.

There was a wicked smile on Ellie's face as she said, "My turn," and squatted over Patrick's cock.

Hard and slippery from me, it disappeared inside her with ease. I watched as she straddled him and pumped her hips with her eyes closed, concentrating on her inner feelings. Pat held her hips and helped her move, softly moaning each time he hit bottom.

I moved to face her and lifted her chin for a kiss, bumping noses for a second until I got their rhythm. She started moaning in my mouth and I knew she was close, so I reached down and pressed her clit against his shaft.

She moaned, "Yeeeeeesss!" and pumped faster, slamming her pelvis onto Patrick harder with each stroke.

A half-minute later, he gasped and cried, "Now, now, now!" bringing his hips upward to meet her thrusts, his balls tightening in their sac.

She leaned against me, murmuring, "Mmmm, mmmmmm" as her climax ended, falling slowly face down on the bed with Patrick still buried deep inside. After a couple minutes she rolled on her side and released Patrick's cock from her tunnel. I knelt and licked him, savoring the taste of their juices mixed together, swallowing everything.

I left them on the bed and walked to the shower to clean up and get ready for sleep. Tonight had been very different from our usual sex, and I glowed inside with a

pleasant tingle. I was almost done when they joined me. Ellie looked sleepy-eyed and exhausted, but Patrick was his usual energetic self.

Once in bed, I announced my feelings about the sex of my baby, and Ellie said, "Mother's instincts are hardly ever wrong."

I agreed with that, then Patrick said, "I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, as long as it's healthy."

"She, Patrick, she," I giggled. "Get used to it!"

He smiled and replied "Whatever you say, Mom."

We quietly discussed a few names before sleep, saying the ones we liked best to see how they sounded out loud.

Monday morning Norma showed up on the arm of Benson, smiling nervously and looking around the kitchen. She was small, wiry, and dressed in slacks and a sweater.

"Come on in!" Pat said. "Have some coffee."

Benson made the introductions, and I liked this woman immediately. She had a no-nonsense air about her that told me she wasn't afraid of work or anything else. By mutual agreement, we decided she'd take over the heavy cleaning and the laundry in the house, but leave the cooking to us. We didn't know what Arthur had told her about our relationship, but it was clear she knew that Ellie and I were carrying babies from the same man. After a walk-through of the house to see where everything was, she began by stripping the beds and doing some laundry.

Christmas was coming up fast, and one day Pat took us to the city for some shopping. Driving back with a wagonload of presents, we shopped for a tree, and for a turkey for Christmas dinner.

It took the better part of three days to wrap everything and get it under the tree. We had invited all the relatives for the Holidays and were looking forward to their visit. For Uncle Jesse and Aunt Ellen, this would be their first time at our new house, and we were determined to make them welcome. Millie was fourteen, and I wanted to see how much she'd grown since the last time I'd seen her.

Paul and Edna were on holiday in the Bahamas again, but Mom and Dad arrived December 20th with an armload of stuff to put under the tree. Patrick showed them to

their room and opened the bar in the den. After dinner, the evening was spent catching up on each other's lives in quiet conversation. Mom smiled a lot, happy and giggly with the wine, while Dad cornered Patrick by the fireplace and talked sports.

That night as I lay on my side with Pat's hand on my stomach, he felt the baby move.

He whispered "I love you, you know that?"

"Mmm-hmm, I love you too," I replied, "and Ellie of course."

"What about me?" she inquired sleepily.

Patrick rolled to hold her and said, "We were just saying we loved you."

"Mmmm, me too," she replied.

Snuggling against him to sleep, I felt complete, joined to them both in body and spirit.

Right after breakfast the next morning, Uncle Jesse and Aunt Ellen arrived with Millie.

It was snowing lightly, and as I opened the door Millie squealed, "Cassie! You look wonderful!" and gave me a big hug.

Two trips from the car later, their luggage was in their rooms and Patrick gave them a tour of the house. We gathered by the fireplace, shared hugs and kisses and caught up on what had been happening in their lives. Millie had become a young woman with some slight curves in all the right places, and looked very grown up in her dress and heels. She'd inherited the Moran height and slimness along with her pretty hair, and she was at that age where she looked like a colt; all arms and legs, with oversized hands and feet.

Later that night I couldn't sleep, so I went to the kitchen for a drink of water and a few minutes of solitude. I stared out the window at the moonlit landscape.

As I drank, a voice behind me said, "Cassie, that you?"

Turning, I saw it was Millie standing there in her nightie, her hands at her sides, looking wistful.

"Yeah, it's me," I said. "Why are you up at this time of night?"

"I couldn't sleep. I heard you get up, and I thought now might be a good time to talk to you in private," she said.

"Want something to drink?" I asked.

"No thanks," she replied, coming closer.

I could see she was nervous and excited, so I said, "Come on, let's go in the den near the fireplace."

Walking behind her, I saw that her nightie barely reached the top of her bare little butt. It had to be important for her to choose to ask questions at one in the morning, so I sat on the couch nearest the fireplace and motioned for her to sit next to me. The embers were dying, emitting only a soft glow to highlight her face.

She sat and faced me with her legs crossed, her hands on her knees, and said, "How do you know if you're in love?"

"Not an easy question to answer," I replied. "Do you think you are?"

"Mm-hmm," she replied, "but I don't know."

"Okay, start at the beginning and tell me everything," I said, leaning against the arm of the couch.

"Well, there's this girl at school. Her name is Gwen and we have some classes together, like band and gym, and I'm so embarrassed!" she cried.

"What happened?" I asked.

"When I see her in the showers my coney gets all tingly and drippy," she said, pointing between her legs.

"How does that make you feel?" I asked.

"Excited and embarrassed all at once," she sighed.

"That's your body reacting," I said. "How do you feel about her as a person? Do you talk to her or hang out together?"

"A little; she acts like she likes me too, but I don't know how much," she replied.

"Before anything happens between you, talk to her. Find out if you have any common interests and get to know her better," I advised.

"I'm trying!" she laughed, "but her mother is strict sometimes."

"Have you talked to your Mom about it?" I asked.

"Not about Gwen, but about relationships in general," she replied.

"What did she tell you?" I asked.

"She said to be patient," she replied.

"Mom's advice is pretty good," I chuckled.

Shyly she asked, "What's it like to make love?"

"I guess it's different depending on the person you're with," I said.

"Different how?" she asked.

"A man is very different from a woman," I laughed, "or didn't you pay attention in Biology class?"

"I know that part, but I don't know what I want," she said.

"Who you're with is more important than what you do, honey. How you feel when you're with them, how you care for each other, things like that," I said.

"I think I'd like to have a baby, and I can't do that with Gwen," she said.

"Let me tell you something, Millie. My decision to have a baby wasn't taken lightly. I have a partner I love and trust, and it's not a baby, it's our baby, and that makes all the difference. I'm building a life with him and Ellie, one that will provide security and love for my family. That includes my children, her children, the works," I stated.

"Where does Ellie fit in?" she asked.

"Ellie fills that part of my life that Patrick can't. He accepts it. He encourages us to love each other and he loves us both without reservations of any kind. He's a special kind of man."

"I think I'd like that," she said.

"If that's what you really want, you'll find someone who feels the same way as you do," I said, trying to comfort her.

"But I want to know what it's like now," she replied, the frustration evident in her voice.

"Give yourself time, you're only fourteen," I said. "Besides, there might be a boy you will meet that you'll be attracted to instead of a girl. Who knows?"

"I suppose," she said. "There are some boys I like, but I'm confused!" she whimpered.

"Give it time," I repeated, stroking her back. "Come on, let's go to bed now. You've got a while yet before you decide."

I walked her to her room and kissed her goodnight, murmuring 'I love you' in her ear. I got a fierce hug, and her fingertips brushed my breasts as we broke apart. Walking the hallway back to our room, I wondered just how long Millie would wait. I planned to talk with Mom in the morning; maybe she could talk to Aunt Ellen and make the process a little easier for Millie.

Grampa arrived the next morning around eleven o'clock, looking healthy and fit. He'd brought some presents and a bottle of his favorite whisky, and Patrick got him settled in his room. Eating and visiting took up the biggest part of the next few days, along with the tradition of opening presents on Christmas morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.