Cassie - Cover

Cassie

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 8: Completion

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Completion - My first effort at writing more than 500 words, first published in 2003. It has been extensively edited and rewritten, courtesy of my editor, Keith S. Follow along as Cassie comes of age and learns about love. Oh, and try not to laugh too hard; this was my first try.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

The next morning I awoke with a very tender pussy and a full bladder. I shook Ellie and Pat awake and went to the bathroom. As I sat to pee, I thought, 'This is how my life will be from now on'. I would be sharing a pussy with Patrick and a cock with Ellie, but sex aside, what about our lives? Who would do the shopping and the cleaning? How would we split up the dozens of things that comprise a day? Would sex always be the three of us, or would Ellie need time alone with Patrick? 'Too many questions for so early in the morning, ' I thought, and put them on the back burner in my mind.

As I gingerly walked down to breakfast in my robe, I hoped that I wouldn't meet any one else. Edna was sitting at the table drinking coffee when I walked in, and there was nothing to do but brave it out.

"Good morning dear. Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you," I replied.

"Tell Carlos what you want for breakfast. I've got to pick up Paul," she said, leaving the room.

Carlos appeared smiling and said, "Yes, miss?"

I was hungry and ordered a big breakfast, complete with orange juice.

"Are Mr. Patrick and Miss Ellie coming down soon?"

"They're up, so probably, Carlos," I replied.

I was drinking coffee when Patrick and Ellie entered.

"Breakfast is on the way," I told them.

"Good," Patrick said.

They got coffee and Carlos came in with a covered tray. He lifted the cover and revealed at least a dozen scrambled eggs, a pound of bacon, a big pile of hash browns and a dozen pancakes.

"Enjoy your breakfast," he said, returning to the kitchen.

"I could get used to this," I said.

We ate, talking about inconsequential things and enjoying each other's company.

I leaned over and kissed Ellie.

Patrick said, "She's a bear in the morning until she's had a cup of coffee."

I turned to kiss Patrick and asked, "What about you?"

"I'm usually okay after my first dozen eggs or so," he laughed.

Patrick left, saying he had errands to run, and Ellie and I finished our breakfast. She had a robe on, but I was willing to bet there was nothing underneath it. I wasn't exactly horny—my pussy was too sore for any serious attack—but I could handle a few kisses and a hug. She got up and came to me,

swung her leg over mine and opened her robe. She sat on my lap and kissed me. I caressed her boobs, pinching her nipples to hardness. She opened the top of my robe and returned the favor, eliciting a moan of pleasure from me.

Five minutes later, she broke the kiss and said, "I love you with all my heart."

I buried my face between her breasts and said, "Me too."

Paul and Edna took an extended vacation to the Bahamas in December, and to my surprise, Ellie went with them.

In her room helping her pack I said, "I'm going to miss you!"

"I know. I'll miss you too, but I need to go. It's my last chance to convince my mother that our relationship is good for all of us," she said. "Besides, I think you and Patrick need some time alone."

The limo picked them up for the ride to the airport, and Patrick and I waved goodbye from the porch.

"What now?" I asked, as we went back inside.

"Whatever you want," he said, and gave me a hug.

We returned to the kitchen and got another cup of coffee. Over the next couple of hours, Carlos and the other servants left for their well-earned vacation and the house became quiet. Pat took me on a tour, entering rooms I'd never seen or imagined. He showed me his father's library, lined from floor to ceiling with books of all kinds, and I got to see the formal dining room, which held a table that could seat 24 people with ease.

"Beautiful," I said.

"Too much," he replied. "I like upstairs better."

If that was a hint, I took it and his hand, searching for the staircase that led to our sanctuary.

We walked into our den and he grabbed my ribcage, tickling me and making me squeal with laughter. I ran to the back of the couch, placing it between us, and grinned at him.

"Wanna play?" I laughed.

He nodded and faked a move to one end of the couch, just as I leaped over it and ran for the chair. I managed to keep out of his grasp for a couple minutes, and we ended up on the couch with me under him, pinned and unable to move.

He smiled and asked, "Give up?"

"Yes."

He took a tissue wrapped package from his shirt pocket and handed it to me, releasing me and helping me to sit up. I opened it and saw a very tiny pair of panties. Colored red and mostly comprised of string, I understood he wanted to see me in them.

"Wait here," I said, and walked into the bathroom.

I undressed and tried them on, tucking in my pubic hair and adjusting the fit. Nothing seemed to look right, so I grabbed a razor and shaved my pubes, leaving only a patch at the top of my slit.

They fit better, and the snug fabric against my bare clit was already getting them damp. The elastic running through my cheeks made my rosebud tingle, and I wondered what he had in mind. Whatever it was, I was game. I put on a flimsy gown, brushed my hair loose and walked back into the den.

I struck a pose and asked, "You like?"

"Mmm-hmm," he murmured, and began taking off his clothes.

He came to me hesitantly, looking me up and down. His cock responded nicely, growing to half-mast as he held me gently and stroked my back.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," he whispered.

"So're you," I replied, tipping my head and inviting a kiss.

It was a long sweet one, full of warm lips and wet tongue, with many of the low passionate sounds I'd grown used to with Ellie. We broke for air and he glanced around the room, shaking his head. He scooped me into his arms and took me into his room. After standing me in the doorway, he placed one finger in the air; I understood him to mean, "wait a moment." He smiled.

I watched as he strode around the room and closed the drapes, lit a candle and took the quilt off the bed. He returned to me and touched my shoulders, then opened my gown and let it slide to the floor. He knelt and tugged at the panties, kissing my freshly shaven mound as it came into view. Once they were off, he held them to his nose and inhaled my scent, gazing into my eyes.

He dropped them to the floor and carried me to the bed. He arranged me on my back with my legs slightly apart and my hands at my sides.

"Comfortable?" he asked.

I nodded yes, and he said, "Close your eyes."

I did, and his fingertips started exploring my flesh. On their journey they never lingered in one place very long, and were usually followed immediately by the touch of his lips. My breasts had become very sensitive to touch; being fondled or kneaded gently by Ellie caused instant arousal. It was no different with him; the areolas crinkled quickly, making my nipples ache with need. He worked his way down my body, avoiding all the obvious erogenous places, concentrating instead on places I never knew about, like behind my knees and the tops of my feet. He returned to my face and kissed me, just as one fingertip found the top of my slit behind my hood. The spot was being rubbed in slow circles with firm pressure, and I responded by trying to raise my hips.

He put his hand flat on my belly and said, "Please don't move."

I stilled and opened my senses to his touch. His finger slid over my clit and down to my center; it was long enough to enter me, find my come spot and allow his thumb to continue stroking my button. I whimpered and spread my legs, feeling the tension build.

Varying the pressure and the rhythm, slowing if he sensed me coming too near an orgasm, he pleasured me with his hand, occasionally leaning to suck my nipples. I felt my clit grow large and insistent, waiting impatiently for release. Without warning, his thumb began stroking from side to side across my clit. The pressure increased from his finger inside me, and I felt the heat bloom.

I lost it within seconds, screaming, "Yaaaaaaaaaaah!" as the heat flashed from my crotch to my face.

Grabbing his arm and unashamedly bucking my hips, I tried to force his hand deeper into my opening. My clit throbbed with each touch, loosing squirts of fluid that soaked his hand. I could do nothing but cramp and spasm, lost in the fog of pleasure, grunting over and over. After several long seconds, I collapsed backwards onto the bed. I released his arm and inhaled a large breath of needed air. Spent and achy, I blanked out for a minute. I awoke and saw him grinning at me, licking his fingers.

"Ellie said you might like that," he informed me.

"Ellie was right."

Refreshed by my minutes of sleep, I saw his semi-erect cock and moved to suck him. I licked the tip and dropped my head, taking him as deep as I could without gagging. He grew quickly, his orgasm not far off. As I stroked and bobbed my head in a constant rhythm, he got harder and harder for me.

His sac drew up and he groaned, his cock throbbing inside my mouth as he filled me with his seed. I swallowed rapidly and sucked for more, releasing the head and playing with the shaft, licking it off as it appeared at the tip. He shrank slowly and I let him go, moving to kiss him. He rolled on his side and I followed, curling into his arms and putting my mouth on his. The afterglow was wonderful.

We spent the afternoon and most of the evening in mutual discovery. He was intrigued by my responses to his tongue and fingers, watching me closely for approval of what he was doing. We engaged in pure play, with no pressure to have an orgasm. I knew they'd come, and I wasn't disappointed. His tongue worked magic in my bare slit, and I keened and moaned again and again.

He rolled me on top of him and let me set the pace. As I rocked my hips, slowly pushing him deep, I nibbled his nipples and sucked on his neck, getting pleasure sounds in return. His hands explored my butt, spreading my cheeks and fingering my rosebud as I pumped. I was hot, and each touch seemed to trigger something to take me over the edge.

I had wavy, fluttery orgasms; heavy, toe-curling orgasms and gentle heat ones; I enjoyed them all. We were exhausted after several hours, so we showered and lay on the bed, just looking at each other and occasionally sharing a quiet kiss or touch. 'Yes, I love this man', I thought.

"Hungry?" he asked, and I giggled.

"All you ever think about is food," I smiled at him.

We ate dinner in a dark corner of a Chinese restaurant downtown. He had me wear another pair of the tiny underwear, with a short skirt and lacy blouse. Full and happy, we went to the club to dance. We sat in another dark corner, and my toes explored his crotch and played with his cock. We danced a few times and kept to ourselves. His fingers went under my skirt, found the top of my slit, and rubbed circles on my clit. Driving home we were silent; there was nothing to say. His hand on the inside of my thigh as he drove said it all.

He and I spent Christmas day at my folks' house, and he got to meet my Grampa. He had brought a bottle of whisky as a gift, which pleased old Ian very much. Mom and I did the dishes as the men sat in the den talking, and Mom said, "He's a handsome one, he is."

I nodded my agreement, smiling. We drove home, and he parked in the garage without letting me out at the front door as he usually did.

"Merry Christmas," he said, handing me a set of keys.

"What are these for?" I asked, puzzled.

"Our new Volvo station wagon," he said.

Parked next to us was a vehicle with a large red bow attached to the roof, and I squealed with delight. It was bright red with a leather interior, and the inside had that "new car" smell.

I looked it over and said, "Wow!"

He hugged me tight and said, "It's supposed to be the safest car on the road. I can't bear the thought of losing you or Ellie in that thing you drive."

I put the keys in my purse and we went into the house. He got some snack food and we ended up in our den, feeding each other tidbits and washing them down with wine.

The next days were exciting times for us as new lovers. We slowly got used to each other and tried new things, in and out of bed. We shared secrets and feelings, including the darker ones, the ones you only tell a lover or a trusted friend. I had been afraid of being alone with him at first, thinking we would only have sex. Nice as it was with him, I missed Ellie's presence in the bedroom. He seemed to intuitively know my fears and feelings in that regard, and went out of his way to put me at ease. He always gave me the choice and allowed me to move at my own speed. He made me feel loved.

Mornings he would make a call or two over breakfast while I cooked. After breakfast, we'd look out the window at the cold snowy landscape and retire to the den for some slow, easy sexual fun or intense conversation over coffee.

I learned more about his body and what he liked and disliked. Nipples were fair game, as were necks and ears, and the hot tub was used every day. His hands were strong; getting massaged by him was very relaxing. I enjoyed his penis and the little extra bit of skin; I sucked him off at every opportunity. I loved the feeling of it growing in my mouth; the act aroused me tremendously. I spent hours lying on my side with him spooned behind me, his hands cupping my breasts. Sometimes he'd put a finger on my clit, stroking just enough to let me know he was there.

Ellie returned alone, and we picked her up at the airport in the Volvo. Patrick had insisted that I learn how to drive the big wagon as soon as possible. She was impressed, and Patrick handed her another set of keys.

"Can't have you two driving something unsafe," he said.

During her unpacking and showing off her tan, I asked, "How'd it go?"

She said, "Ok for now."

When I showed her my new baldness, she bent to give it a kiss. That led to kissing other places, so we showered and took a short nap; my mouth and fingers welcomed her home. I slept alone in my own room that night though, to give her time to get reacquainted with Patrick. I was glad I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.