Cassie - Cover

Cassie

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 7: Promises

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Promises - My first effort at writing more than 500 words, first published in 2003. It has been extensively edited and rewritten, courtesy of my editor, Keith S. Follow along as Cassie comes of age and learns about love. Oh, and try not to laugh too hard; this was my first try.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

I woke up alone the next morning, warm and cozy under the covers, but I had a sticky, smelly mess between my legs. I unstuck my hip from the sheet and walked to the bathroom. A pleasant mild ache became noticeable and I smiled. I hadn't had anything bigger than Ellie's rubber penis in there since Kevin, and it felt good to be stretched open and filled again! I had mixed feelings about the previous night, and only time would tell if I could handle them. One thought that crossed my

mind was loving them both if I could.

I showered and brushed my furry tasting teeth and felt a hundred percent better. I clipped my hair back out of my face and slipped on my terry robe, sans underwear. I thought I'd let it air out a little, considering the possibility of morning sex.

I opened the door to the bedroom as Ellie and Patrick were putting the finishing touches to the bed, tucking the corners.

"Mornin', sleepyhead!" she said, grinning at me. "Coffee is over there," pointing at the tray.

I got a cup and sat on the chair, sipping the warm brew and trying to wake up. Patrick smiled at me and sat on the floor at my feet, putting a small kiss on the inside of my knee. I bent over and kissed the tip of his nose and then his mouth lightly. I thought if he wanted a replay of last night, I'd let him make the first move.

He was starting to apply a little more pressure on my lips and Ellie said, "Hey you two, knock it off!"

He chuckled and backed up an inch or two, putting an arm around my legs. I leaned back and resumed drinking my coffee, grinning at Ellie standing there with a look of mock indignation. She sat on the arm of the chair and bent down to touch my cheek, turning my face to hers for a morning kiss.

"Come on, let's go eat!" Pat said, and stood, pulling me with him.

He was in loose and silky shorts, barefoot and bare-chested. Ellie had on one of her flowing floor-length robes that made her look like Cleopatra, but I couldn't see any panties under it. That was always a good sign.

We ate breakfast in the den, making small talk and feeling comfortable. Making love with the two of them was very different from sitting over a meal, but I felt more at ease with them than ever before.

When we had finished, Pat said, "We need to talk."

Ellie nodded and I said, "Yes?"

"We can't stay here much longer," he said. "The tests came back yesterday and Dad is sick. Nothing terminal, but the doctor has suggested that he retire. If he does, he and Edna will most likely move south for the weather, and this house will be sold."

We nodded and he continued, "I'll have to do a little more for the company time-wise, but I suggest we start looking for a house."

"What about me?" I asked.

"I was hoping you would come with us," he said, a look of apprehension and disappointment on his face.

"I want to, but I feel awkward," I said, unable to explain my feelings.

"About what?" Ellie chimed in.

"I don't feel like I'm contributing much to the relationship. I'm not working or anything, and sometimes I feel guilty," I said, hanging my head.

"It's about money, isn't it?" Ellie said, smiling like the Cheshire cat.

I nodded, shamefaced, and she laughed out loud.

She got up and removed her robe, (I was right, no panties) straddling my body in my chair. Her crotch made my thigh damp and she took a deep breath.

"Patrick told you about the trust fund, right?"

"Yes."

"So, that means if I choose to give it away or spend it on clothes for you, that's my business. Where do you think Patrick's car came from?" I looked under her arm at him and he nodded yes. She gave me a warm, soft kiss and caressed my breast with her fingertips. She asked, "How many times have I said, 'I love you'?"

"Hundreds, I guess. I don't count," I replied.

"Neither do I," she said. I hugged her and she continued, "Patrick, it's about time you told her how you feel."

Patrick looked at me with all the earnestness of a youngster about to give his first recital and said, "Cassie, I believe I've loved you from the first time we met. I was confused, thinking it impossible to love two people at once, so I asked Ellie. You know what she said?"

"Hmm?" I murmured.

"She said it's easy; just open your heart. It's we who are asking, not just me. I believe the three of us need each other. I know how she feels about you, and I think you feel the same way about her. I know I feel empty when one of you is absent." He let the silence build for what seemed minutes, then softly said, "Please say you'll come with us."

I sat for a few seconds, remembering how I'd felt.

"Yes I will," I said.

He whooped with joy and Ellie kissed me tenderly, whispering, "Right answer, kiddo," in my ear.

She put her robe back on and left the room, saying she had to make a phone call. Patrick came to me, took my cup and placed it on the table, then pulled me into his arms.

"You won't regret it, I swear," he said, kissing my face and stroking my hair.

My inner fire got lit and was bubbling along on low; he added some fuel by cupping my behind in his hands. I responded by adding a little tongue to my kiss and the door opened.

"Jeez, I can't leave you two alone for five minutes!" Ellie said, laughing.

We separated, and Pat smoothed a hand over my hip as he said, "I've got to do a few things. I'll be back later. We can house-hunt tomorrow, yes?" We said yes, and he left for his bedroom.

Ellie sat next to me and smiled. She looked thoughtful for a moment and asked, "Do you want his babies as badly as I do?"

"Oh yes!" I said.

"Then the two of us have an appointment in town at five o'clock," she said.

"What for?" I asked, once again sipping my coffee.

"We need to get fitted for diaphragms. Now is the perfect time, I've got one pill left in this cycle."

"I've got three," I said, "but why diaphragms?"

"To let our systems get back to normal. I want my body totally clean of synthetic hormones before I try to get pregnant."

"Me too," I said.

The clinic was a storefront, but clean and well equipped. Dr. Margaret "Call me Peggy" Owens was a charming woman about thirty-five who had a no-nonsense attitude and a haircut to match. The waiting room had lots of chairs and toys scattered around, evidence of success. Peggy yelled with joy and hugged Ellie fiercely when we walked in the door. They talked in quiet tones as they walked back into an examination room and I was left to sit and ponder.

Twenty minutes later it was my turn.

Peggy led me back and I undressed. She took a blood sample and I peed in a bottle, then put my feet into the eternally cold stirrups.

As she peered into my innards, she asked, "Have you known Ellie long?"

"A year or so," I replied. "You?"

"Since she was fourteen and came to me for her first birth control pills," she said.

"I love her," I blurted, anxious for this woman to know what my status with Ellie really was.

"I do too. If it wasn't for her, there wouldn't be a clinic," Peggy replied.

She looked me over after the pelvic exam and pronounced me healthy. "The results of the tests should be back in a couple of days, but there's no reason why you can't go ahead with filling the prescription," she said.

I thanked her as we were walking out. She leaned close to me and said quietly, "Your babies are going to love your nipples." I grinned at her, turning a bit pink, and she said, "Babies like big nipples. It's easier for them to nurse."

Gathering our coats, Peggy let us out into the chill wind and locked the door behind us, done for the day.

"You never said anything about that place before," I said, when we were driving home.

"Peggy and I go way back," she smiled.

"It's nice of you to pay for all that," I said.

"People who otherwise can't afford medical care get it, and I get a friend," she said. "Everybody wins."

We waited at the drug store while the pharmacist got the right size found and boxed, then we left for home. After we ate that night, Ellie showed me how to place the thing inside me, getting her fingers all gooey with the jelly. It felt funny at first, but as my body warmed it I couldn't tell it was there.

"What do we tell Pat if he feels it when we make love?" I asked.

"The truth, of course. We're off the pill," she replied.

"Does he really want babies?" I inquired.

"If it were left to him, we'd have six each," she laughed.

We showered and went to bed; the day of looking at houses was going to be a long one. We put Patrick between us in his bed and cuddled down for sleep, holding hands on his stomach.

Morning came and we left for the rounds of house hunting. Nothing we saw hit our fancy; one house was so run-down it was unusable, and we came home disappointed. We went over our choices again, hoping to find something we had missed, but had no luck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.