Cassie - Cover

Cassie

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 6: Passion

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Passion - My first effort at writing more than 500 words, first published in 2003. It has been extensively edited and rewritten, courtesy of my editor, Keith S. Follow along as Cassie comes of age and learns about love. Oh, and try not to laugh too hard; this was my first try.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

In May I turned eighteen. Along with the usual party, I got a beautiful ankle bracelet from Ellie. She also replaced my toe ring with one that had a diamond chip. My parents gave me a used car, a little six-cylinder automatic. I was told that I'd be doing a lot of the shopping and errand-running to help out, and my folks paid the first three months of insurance. Two weeks later we were released for the summer and celebrated with a day at the pool.

The graduation ceremony was long and boring, but Miss Kelsey made it very meaningful when she walked up to us as we stood in line and said, "You two are beautiful together".

Excited, I wiped a tear away and hugged her, hoping that she too would find someone.

Ellie began to come over almost every day, and as long as my chores were done and errands run, we could swim or go to the mall. I spent most weekends with my family and the weekdays with Ellie, tanning, talking in my room or shopping. I wanted to get to know her intimately so I could share the unspoken communication that existed between her and Patrick.

One day at the pool I was lying next to Ellie holding her hand and asked, "How often do you and Patrick... you know, do it?"

She giggled and said, "You mean how often do we make love? About three or four times a week, I guess, sometimes more. Why?"

"Oh, just curious," I replied.

She laughed and said, "You want to watch?"

I said, "No, I don't think I could handle that."

She got serious and said, "You knew about him from the start. I haven't hidden him or lied to you."

I sat up and said, "I know, I'm not jealous; it's just exciting sometimes thinking that he puts his cock the same place I put my mouth." I was blushing as I revealed this deep secret.

"I know he likes you and I don't think he'd mind if you were there. He has this habit of concentrating fully. I doubt he'd know you were in the room," she said.

"I'll think about it," I said, and lay back down.

I took Ellie to the pond one day, and as we walked through the woods I wondered what feelings revisiting the place would bring. We came into the clearing and stood, looking at the water. Somehow it looked dirty and worn out and I told her so.

"You can never go back, Cassie—only forward." she said.

I pulled her away and we walked back to the house. I was quiet most of the way, thinking of what had been, and knowing that it was finally over. We tanned for half an hour, then I took Ellie upstairs and locked my door. The afternoon was spent making soft gentle love, with a lot of kisses and hugs. At one point I broke down and cried while Ellie held me tight.

I got a part-time job as an intake screener at a loan company, working mornings. Ellie bought me some clothes for work, including several outfits that I knew were very expensive.

When I protested she asked, "Do you love me?"

I said, "Of course!"

"Then let me do this for you. I love to see you in nice clothes."

I accepted, and banished the thought of attempting to repay her. The prices were way beyond my budget.

The 4th of July and our family holiday were coming soon and I thought Millie could respect other people's choices. When I got my room ready, I only put down the rollaway. Millie could sleep on that and Eleanor and I would have my full-sized bed to ourselves.

Uncle Jesse and family arrived on the 2nd and got settled in quickly. Millie had filled out a bit more, and although she was only thirteen, she got more than a few glances from people that stopped by for a visit. After supper that evening the three of us did the dishes and went upstairs, leaving the adults in the den with the TV. We showered and got our gowns on; Ellie and I weren't wearing anything underneath ours, but Millie wore her panties. We did different hairstyles on each other and Ellie showed Millie how to apply a little make-up.

Ellie told her, "The trick is to make it look as if you aren't wearing any."

When Millie looked in the mirror, she said, "Wow!"

I could tell Millie had a thousand questions on her mind but I had to hand it to her, she kept her curiosity in check.

At bedtime, Ellie and I stripped out of our nighties, said "G'nite", and spooned against each other in the big bed. A few kisses later, I heard rustling and movement on the rollaway, then silence. We fell asleep cuddled closely, sharing soft kisses. In the morning we awoke first and there was Millie, sprawled on her back with her legs apart. She had gotten nude to sleep and kicked the covers off during the night. She had a lot of hair between her legs—way more than I'd had at that age—and I thought it must derive from the Moran side of the family. Ellie and I looked her over and smiled.

On the way down to breakfast, Ellie whispered, "A fine young lass, that."

I laughed out loud and said, "For true."

Ellie went home for the 3rd and 4th and I enjoyed the warm days and the pool. Burgers were burnt, most of the neighbors dropped by for a swim or a beer and a hot dog, and everyone had a good time. Millie slept with me those two nights, but never asked a thing. She slept nude, as I did, but kept to her side of the bed.

On the 5th I was expecting to go to the rink because it was Friday and Ellie called. "Can you sleep over at my place until Sunday?" she asked. I checked with Mom and she said I could go. Ellie said, "Bring a pair of low black heels, ok?"

I said, "Sure," and threw them into the bag with everything else.

I drove to her house and when we were in her room she said, "Plans have changed."

"Okay," I said.

"How would you like to go to a club where there are mostly people just like us and we can hold hands and dance?" she asked.

"You mean it?" I cried. "I'd love to!"

We bathed together and she shaved under my arms and trimmed my pussy hair short. We put my hair up in the most adult style we knew and I put on a garter belt and nylons. I was trying several dresses from her closet when Patrick came in. I was nude except for the garter belt and blushed a little, but he didn't look at me.

"What are you wearing?" he asked.

"She is going fancy and I'm dressing down," she replied.

A few minutes later he came in again, dressed in chinos and a T-shirt with sandals. I had just put on a black sheath of some clingy material that followed every curve of my body. Being slit up the side way above my knee, it showed off my legs nicely.

"Perfect!" he said.

Ellie lifted the dress and dabbed some musky scent at the top of my pubic hair and some more of the same under the curve of my boobs.

I pulled it down and she said, "Okay, we're almost ready."

She slipped into a pair of jeans and a half shirt, knotting the tails under her breasts. She grabbed a purse and slipped into a pair of leather sandals.

I said, "What? No one is wearing panties tonight?"

She laughed and said, "We're trolling, and nobody else will have any either."

On the ride to town, Ellie told me what to expect, with Patrick putting in an occasional comment. Patrick passed us a pint of brandy and we took a sip. It burned my throat and made my tummy warm. We drove for about an hour to a dingy part of the city. We parked and walked to a dimly lit doorway that had a half-dozen or so women standing around it. They let us into a hallway and I heard music playing softly somewhere in the building. We entered the main room and saw perhaps fifty couples dancing, swaying to the music of a jukebox. There were teens, matrons, and women of all ages and several styles of dress, having fun and making out in the dim light. I spotted a few male couples, but they were a minority.

Patrick returned with our cokes and put a shot of brandy in each. A song came on that I liked and I asked Ellie to dance. She led me to the floor and put her arms around me, kneading my ass through my dress. That had the immediate effect of making my puss wet and I ground my mons against her leg.

"You're getting it, Cassie, you're getting it," she smiled.

We danced for a while and Patrick wasn't at the table when we took a breather. Ellie looked around and pointed toward the bar. Patrick was talking with the female bartender, sharing a laugh.

We sat for a few minutes, holding hands and smooching across the table. I was relieved that absolutely no one was paying any attention to us. We went to the restroom and peed, ignoring the sounds of sex coming from the stall next door. Ellie touched up my make-up and we returned to our table. The drinks had made me fuzzy and I said I wanted to dance some more.

Ellie unbuttoned her jeans as we walked toward the dance floor and wrapped me in her arms. I slid my hand down the back of her pants and fondled her butt as we danced, dreamily aware that I was in public with my lover. As we danced, I worked my hand around to the front and caressed her clit, getting my finger wet in the process. I licked my finger and did it again. Her hips moved closer and I couldn't move my hand very much.

I tried to push her back a little and she whispered, "Later!" in my ear.

I resumed playing with her tight butt, feeling the muscles flex as she moved. Too soon, Patrick was next to us, telling us it was time to go. I got into the back seat and Ellie sat in the front with Patrick. I dozed, but I could hear them talking and giggling in low tones all the way home.

We got to the house and Patrick let us out at the front door, then drove the car around to the garage. There were no lights anywhere and we tiptoed through the kitchen and dining room toward the stairs.

Once in her room, I flopped on the bed and said, "Whew! That was nice! When can we do it again?"

"Anytime you want," she replied, stripping off her clothes. She joined me on the bed for a

kiss or two, then pulled me to my feet and said, "I have to hang the dress."

I got out of it with her help, and was soon naked. We were slipping into our robes when we heard a soft double tap at the door, and Patrick walked in with six cans of soda and a large tray of finger food.

"Anyone hungry?" He laughed.

He dug in, and we joined him.

Ellie and I cuddled for sleep after our shower, content and happy.

The weekend went by too quickly and I returned home on the 8th, sated and very much in love.

The afternoons were blissful for Ellie and me. We'd lay out or walk, talking and getting to know each other. We had a healthy lust for one another, but I wanted to know her well enough to anticipate her needs and wants and satisfy them if I could. I wanted to know her secrets, her desires, her most intimate thoughts and I wanted to share mine with her. Sometimes just a touch was enough to tell her something.

She continued to spoil me. My long toes and nipples, even my hair fascinated her. She would suck my toes, which would make my nipples hard and my pussy wet, then we'd make love for hours. She also introduced me to all manner of toys, including—thrill of thrills—her double-ended cock. Sammi and I had been limited to tongues and fingers and I was enthralled. She had a harness that she used for it sometimes, and as I crouched on hands and knees, the slow deep strokes she used on me were heaven on earth.

The summer passed slowly, each day bringing its delights and surprises. Patrick left us alone a lot and skating became an infrequent occurrence. His father became ill and as Edna and Paul traveled to various clinics for tests, Patrick spent more time away from home conducting the business. The weather turned and the pool was shut down for the season, leaving us one less place for privacy and

love.

Ellie told me that I ought to move into their spare room, so I asked my Mother if I could.

She studied my face for a moment and smiled. "You're in love with them, aren't you?"

"Yes," I replied. "I think I am."

She hugged me and said, "I wish you the best, Cassie." Rather sadly, she added, "You have my blessings, my love. Always."

"What about you and Dad?" I asked. "Won't you be lonesome?"

"Probably a little, but you're not going far. It's been a long time since your father and I were able to sit in the den in our underwear and watch TV," she grinned.

I made the move in early November, piling my stuff into my car and making two trips. I quit my job because it would be so far to drive, thinking I could get one closer to my new home.

Ellie helped me unpack and as I hung the last of my things in the closet, she wrapped her arms around me and whispered "Welcome home" in my ear.

That led to a short visit to the bed for a kiss, among other things.

Patrick was happy to see me—pleased more for Ellie than for me, I thought—but his joy was evident. A large unused room at the end of the hall was converted to our gathering spot, a place to watch TV or listen to music and cuddle. Ellie and I would lock the doors and strip, teasing and touching each other and eventually make love on the floor or the couch.

I had thought of watching her with Patrick often over the months, but I was apprehensive. What if she liked what he did better than what I could do for her? I had nothing but the rubber cock where he had the real thing, and I knew he loved her very much. Finally putting my petty fears and jealousies aside, I told her one evening after dinner that I was ready.

"Ready for what?" she asked.

"To watch you and Patrick," I said. "At least I think I am."

She grinned and said, "Pat will like that. Give us a few minutes, then just open the door and walk in, ok?"

I nodded yes, and she left. I brushed my teeth and peed, brushed my hair out, patted my thighs and said, "here goes nothing" under my breath. I opened the door slowly, peeking around the corner.

Patrick's bed was a huge platform, low to the floor and covered with a sheet. Dressers were built in along one wall, and pillows were scattered everywhere. Ellie was sitting on the edge of the bed next to Pat and they were kissing. She had his cock in her hand, slowly stroking it up and down. There were candles on the nightstand and two dim night-lights around the floor.

Ellie said, "Pull up a chair," and resumed her kissing.

I sat down about five feet from the bed, directly in front of them. He cupped her boobs, drawing a moan. His penis was fully hard and she knelt in front of him, taking it into her mouth and cradling his balls in her other hand. I moved the chair to get a better view and saw her move her head forward and down, trying to take as much of him as she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.