Cassie - Cover

Cassie

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 5: Renewal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Renewal - My first effort at writing more than 500 words, first published in 2003. It has been extensively edited and rewritten, courtesy of my editor, Keith S. Follow along as Cassie comes of age and learns about love. Oh, and try not to laugh too hard; this was my first try.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

About Mid-March, I was sitting in the cafeteria, stirring my lunch around on my plate, when I heard a voice say, "Hi, I'm Eleanor. May I sit with you?"

Eleanor was a vision of class. She had flaming copper hair and green eyes, and was dressed in the female version of an Armani. She was beautiful! My stomach lurched when I saw her jacket was open. I fancied I could see her nipples through the material of her blouse.

Gathering my wits, I shoved my tray to one side and said, "Sure."

She sat down across from me, said "Thanks," and started to eat.

Between mouthfuls, she explained that she was new here and a senior; her family had moved to get away from the city. I introduced myself and told her a little about Chad and my folks. She asked me where she could find the bookstore and the library, and I filled her in. She wanted to know what was available for fun in town, so I recited a list of places.

When I mentioned the rink, she said, "Patrick and I love to skate!"

"Can we eat together again tomorrow?" she asked.

I said yes and she said she'd meet me in the cafeteria. Walking back to class after the bell, I had those familiar tummy flutters.

After school we met on the sidewalk and walked together toward the curb. A handsome man sitting on the fender of a low-slung black car was chatting with two girls, making them giggle. He was very tall and dressed in a suit, and when he saw Eleanor he waved, dismissing the girls. As we walked up to him, she handed him a slip of paper.

He read it quickly and said, "We'll work something out, don't worry."

Turning to me she said, "My car is in the shop. Cassie, say hello to Patrick, my boyfriend."

I said, "Hello, nice to meet you," doing my best not to act like an idiot.

Incredibly blue eyes stared at me as he took my hand and brushed the back of it against his lips. A lock of light brown hair fell over his brow and he flicked it back in place with a finger. My panties were getting wetter by the second.

"Hello," he said quietly, opening the door for her.

I gawked at him, so adult in the company of teens, and jumped when Eleanor gave me a peck on the cheek, saying, "See you tomorrow!"

Our friendship blossomed and we quickly became Cassie and Ellie. Eleanor made friends easily and laughed a lot. I thought that having a hunk for a boyfriend and being rich didn't hurt. When Eleanor learned we had a pool, she said that her mother wouldn't have one because she thought they were dangerous. I invited her to swim anytime and began riding with her to school. We had a lot in common, a love of the same old movies and books. In addition, she didn't like clothes any more than I did. She always wore nice things though; slacks or skirts that showed off her legs and clingy snug tops or shirts that displayed her perky breasts.

She drove a red sports car, (when it wasn't in the shop) and assured me she was anxious to swim in the pool once the weather got warm. Patrick was an excellent skater and very much a man, compared to the kids I was going to school with. Tall, slim-hipped and broad-shouldered, his very blue eyes would sparkle at me as we skated. We made a standing date for the rink and I looked forward to each Friday. Some nights Eleanor and I would sit and talk; other times the three of us would skate and chat.

She lived on Baxter Terrace, which was the rich section of town. The house was as big as a museum, with servants, formal gardens and antique furniture. I told her I felt a little uncomfortable and she said she didn't like the place either. Her room was gorgeous, with a big four poster bed and lots of feminine frills. I imagined being in it with her and my panties got damp.

As she drove me home one day, we waved to Patrick when he passed us going toward her house.

"Looks like he'll be waiting when you get back," I said.

"Probably in the shower," she laughed.

"He lives there?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yes," she said.

"Umm," I mumbled.

"My mom met his dad when Patrick and I were first dating. Cupid shot her with his arrow and they were married six months later."

"You like your step-dad?" I asked.

"He's a little too fond of his whiskey now and again, but Patrick keeps him out of my room," she confided.

I nodded and shyly asked, "You guys sleep together every night?"

"Not every night. We sleep in separate rooms, but as the mood strikes us we sleep together," she said.

"Wow, a live-in boyfriend!" I giggled. "Must be fun!"

"It has its moments, my dear. It has its moments," she said in her best imitation of Katherine Hepburn.

My mom was ecstatic I'd found a new friend and told me to 'be happy'. In April, I got very brave and invited Ellie over to my house for a sleepover on a Saturday night. She accepted and showed up in the early afternoon, asking if she could help with supper. She and Mom liked each other from the first hello, and even my dad had a smile or two for her at the table. Gracious and poised, always saying the right things, she fit right in. We kicked Mom out of the kitchen and did the dishes, giggling and laughing. After dinner we joined the folks in the den for a movie and some popcorn, sitting on the loveseat as Sammi and I had. The twinges came hot and heavy in my lower belly.

About 11 p.m. we said our goodnights and headed upstairs. I let her shower first, terrified of making a move on her. What if she laughed at me? She had a boyfriend, she was older and probably more experienced, and fear of fears, what if she didn't like me that way? She came out of the bathroom in a terry robe, barefoot, with her hair wrapped in a towel.

"Your turn," she smiled, and sat on the edge of the bed.

I nervously hurried through washing and rinsing, my mind awhirl and my nipples aching.

I chose a calf length cotton wrap with skimpy panties underneath and put my hair up. I came out of the bathroom to near darkness. The night-light had been removed from its usual place and plugged into a socket near the floor on the other side of the room. My eyes took a moment to adjust and I saw her reclining against the headboard, brushing her hair.

I nervously said, "Hi," and shook my hair out to dry it.

She said, "Come here, let me do that," and I sat in front of her.

She dried my hair quickly and three minutes later I had a hairdo of sorts; a long ponytail secured with a rubber band.

The dim light lent a conspiratorial air to the room and when she finished, she said, "Relax."

She put her hands on my belly and pulled me closer, stroking me. I leaned back and snuggled in, her breasts against my back and her breath hot on my neck. My earlier fears magnified and I trembled lightly, hoping she would touch me and afraid she wouldn't.

The warmth between her legs was noticeable through my nightie as she whispered "I want you" in my ear.

In response I tipped my head back and closed my eyes, searching for her mouth. Her first two kisses were warm and soft; I felt her full lips moving over my face. Her hand slipped under the waistband of my panties and her fingers started caressing slow circles on my hardening clit. I moaned and helped her pull my panties off.

I sat up and wiggled out of my nightie, throwing it on the floor. She opened her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders, beckoning me closer. I settled on my back, legs apart, as she began touching me. One hand stroked my wetness, the other cradled my head for kisses. Some were wet and slippery, some barely a touch, but they caused us to grunt and moan with the small sounds of pleasure that I recognized so well.

Sucking softly on my breasts and teasing the nipples with her tongue, she made them so hard they hurt. I touched her cheek. She slid between my legs like a cat, licking her lips in anticipation. She was much more experienced than Kevin or Sammi, and I gave myself over to her gentle touch. I lifted my legs and spread my knees as her tongue bathed me. Teasing everywhere, she sucked on my clit, making me gasp. I felt the tension build quickly, my stomach and groin quivering under her mouth. She inserted a finger in my pussy, constantly working her tongue on my clit. I came quickly, closing my thighs and squeezing her head. The spasms started to taper off when I realized I was squeezing a little too hard and spread my knees once more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.