Cassie - Cover

Cassie

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 3: Discovery

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Discovery - My first effort at writing more than 500 words, first published in 2003. It has been extensively edited and rewritten, courtesy of my editor, Keith S. Follow along as Cassie comes of age and learns about love. Oh, and try not to laugh too hard; this was my first try.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

I went in by the back door and yelled, "Hi! Mom."

Mom turned from the stove and said, "There you are. We were beginning to wonder whether you'd make it home for supper."

I laughed and said, "Have you ever known me to miss a meal?"

She smiled and said, "Well, it's almost done. Be ready in about 15 minutes, ok?" I nodded ok, and went to my room. My knees were weak, my pussy was wet and I was sure that she could smell me. I dumped my beach bag in the closet and headed for my shower.

Under the spray I gave myself a quickie, which did little except increase my horniness. I soaped and scrubbed my body, using the washcloth vigorously to remove any traces of my afternoon. I dressed in shorts and a T, complete with panties and a bra. I ran down the stairs and took my seat just as Dad walked in from the den.

"Hi, punkin, how are you?" he asked.

"Fine."

During the meal I didn't say much; my head was still whirling with thoughts and images of Sammi.

I offered to help with the dishes afterwards and as I dried Mom said, "You ok? You look tired."

"I'm ok. It was just too much sun, I guess."

"Well, you've got all summer to lay out and tan, so take it easy."

I assured her I would, then went to my room.

Locking the door behind me, I stripped off my clothes and lay on my quilt. I picked up the phone and dialed Samantha, hoping she would answer.

Sammi said, "Hello, Magnuson residence," and I whispered, "It's me."

I knew her line wasn't private, so we kept our conversation to innocent topics. I asked her when we could get together again and she said that she didn't know. She said she'd call me as soon as she knew anything definite and hung up.

The next few days were a little lonesome, but as I helped my Mom clean and cook, I kept my mind full of visions of Sammi's body. She called Friday and said she could come for the day on Saturday, but they were leaving for the shore on Sunday morning. There wouldn't be a sleepover, but we could swim and play in my room.

Everyone was home so we had to wear suits, but we lay out and talked in the far corner of the pool. We did manage to grope each other underwater where no one could see, and I had fun with my fingers down the front of her suit. Before she left we went to my room to use the shower and clean off the chlorine. I had her naked behind a locked door and buried my face in her slit for almost an hour, making her squirm and come two or three times. She sucked my nipples and fingered me to a quiet orgasm, then pulled me to the bed and lovingly sucked my pussy. Afterwards we cuddled and kissed for a few minutes and she had to go. The week without her went by very slowly.

When they returned, she spent the day with me in the pool and said her Mom was going to pick her up later. About 4:30, we went in for a drink and Mrs. Magnuson (Martha to her friends) was in the kitchen talking with my mother.

They both were smiling, and Mom said, "Are you up for some company for a while?"

I didn't understand, and said, "I guess. What's going on?"

Mom said, "Myron and Martha are going to Europe for the rest of the summer. It's a company-sponsored trip and they can't take Samantha and Christopher, so Martha asked if Sammi could stay with us. I didn't think you'd mind, so I said yes."

I could barely keep from screaming, "Yeeeeeees!" and said, "That's great!"

They would be leaving in three days and would bring Sammi over the morning of their flight. The next three days were a jangle of nerves and anticipation; my mind raced with the possibilities.

She arrived with two bags and an overnight case and we ran to my room. We put on suits and headed for the pool. The late afternoon sun was warm and bright and we were in and out of the water, touching, teasing and sneaking kisses. We volunteered to do dishes after supper and were invited to watch a movie in the den. Mom made popcorn, and we sat on the loveseat in our nighties and robes. We did wear underwear, but both of us dared to go braless. After the movie we helped clean up, said our goodnights, and headed upstairs.

We took turns giving each other orgasms. At one point, I had my tongue deep inside her and my nose against her pink rosebud. She squealed with delight when I substituted the tip of my finger for my nose. I lost count after number six for me and we slowed down, slouched against each other, rubbing and stroking here and there. The sheet was rumpled with several large wet spots, and I knew I couldn't keep my eyes open much longer. I suggested a shower and she agreed. Tender hands washing you are very erotic and pleasant. We dried off and remade the bed with fresh sheets, then cuddled for sleep. I looked at the clock before I lost consciousness, and it read 3:17 a.m. It had indeed been a night to remember.

The next day everyone was gone when we got up and we went nude in the pool. We oiled each other, tenderly rubbing all the intimate places. I locked the gate and we spent the day sunning. We ate supper and everyone spent the evening in the den, us in our robes but naked underneath. It was exciting knowing that Sammi was a few inches away, almost totally nude. I imagined I could smell her. About 10 p.m., Dad said goodnight and we headed for my room.

I locked the door and lit a candle. I pulled off my robe, staring at her with a lustful look. She smiled and did a suggestive bump and grind with her hips as she slowly took hers off. I put an LP on the stereo with the volume down low, and we danced. I put her ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her close; she put her arms around my neck and chewed on my earlobe. Our nipples got hard, the

breathing got a little heavy and our lips met, exploring tongues and teeth. She bent to suck my nipple and I dragged her to the bed. I spread her legs and rubbed one of my nipples up and down her slit, coating it with her juice, then offering it for her to suck.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she whispered.

I moved to put my pussy near her mouth and attacked her clit with my tongue. It took about 15 minutes and we came almost together. She was about five seconds ahead of me and I yelped in surprise as her finger went into my butt. We lay there a few minutes, letting the afterglow subside and I moved to cuddle her.

I whispered, "Shower?" in her ear and she nodded.

We held hands and tiptoed quietly to the bathroom. We had a quick rinse and got out. She kissed me, leaning with her butt on the sink and her legs apart, holding me close and rubbing my back. We returned to my room and got into bed, me next to the window and her in front, cuddled like spoons. I put my right hand on her ribcage just below her breast, and hers started stroking my hip and thigh. I kissed her neck and a few moments later, she was asleep.

I lay there and watched her sleep in the dim moonlight, wondering what this beautiful girl was doing here. Was I dreaming? If so, I didn't ever want to wake up. Were we really lesbians, or just fooling around? And the most nagging thing on my mind was, will this last? I fell asleep watching her eyes move in sleep; the delicate lashes cast a faint shadow on her cheek.

The next morning we were informed that we'd have to help with the preparations for the big Fourth of July party that would be held at our house. Beds were moved and made, supplies were bought and stored, the pool was cleaned twice, and we had to wear clothes. Mom insisted on panties and bras, and checked to see we had them. On the evening of the 2nd, Uncle Jesse and Aunt Ellen arrived with Millie, followed by Grampa McGinnis, Mom's Dad. Old Ian held court in the kitchen while we got everyone into their assigned room and put their things away. We had a buffet supper and retired to the deck for a warm evening. We dressed in our most modest suits and joined the fun. The adults watched and talked, reminiscing and sharing Ian's bottle of whiskey.

Too soon, it was "off to bed with you", and we went upstairs. Millie was bunking with us and as I walked into my room, I saw an air mattress on the floor, and the rollaway from the closet made up. I got the hint that Mom wanted Sammi and me to sleep in separate beds while Millie was around. Mom knew we were sleeping together, but didn't want it to appear obvious. We took separate showers and dressed in the bathroom in our nighties, but I was naked under mine. Enough was enough.

Millie stared at us a bit and when we caught her, she blushed. She had a lot of questions about our bodies and hers, wondering if she would ever get boobs and so on. I answered what I thought a twelve-year-old should know, and referred the rest of them to her mother.

Millie protested, "I can't ask her that!"

I said, "You'd be surprised. Try it."

I took the air mattress and gave Sammi a pinkie squeeze before we fell asleep.

The 3rd was a pool day for all of us, with snacks as we got hungry. That night Dad took us all out for Chinese and the adults spent the evening looking at old photo albums while we played board and card games in the den.

The 4th was hot and sunny and we drove downtown to watch the parade. As soon as we got back, Dad lit the grill and the food started coming. Everyone was in swimsuits, including Grampa, and eating while wet became the order of the day. Some neighbors dropped by and were invited for a dip. We took charge of the younger ones and tried to teach them how to swim in the shallow end.

Evening came and we watched the fireworks from our patio and deck, ooh-ing and ah-ing at the spectacular booms and showers of sparks. When the fireworks ended Sammi and I went into the den to hang out with the adults.

As early as I could, I said, "I'd like to hit the sack," and Sammi and I went to my room.

Millie followed and a repeat of the previous night ensued. I couldn't help but notice that Sammi was nude under her nightie, and I whispered 'later' in her ear as we prepared for bed.

When I figured that Millie was asleep, I crept very quietly onto my bed and folded Sammi into my arms. We kissed, rubbing bodies, moving our nighties out of the way for the skin-to-skin touch we craved. I was scared we'd get caught; the sound of our kissing was loud in my ears.

We stroked each other quietly until I whispered, "We can't, she's here."

Sammi sighed, and nodded her understanding. Some soft kisses later, I returned to the air mattress. As I curled on my side to sleep, I saw a pair of big brown eyes watching me from the pillow on the rollaway. I thought, 'Oh shit!' and closed my eyes. I didn't sleep very well, wondering what Mom would say.

The next morning while Sammi was in the bathroom, Millie came to me and said, "Don't worry, Cassie. I won't tell. You're my favorite cousin," and gave me a hug.

I said, "Thanks," wondering just how much she had seen.

Over mountains of hash browns and dozens of eggs, Uncle Jesse got his gang ready for the road. About 11 a.m. we were all standing in the driveway ready to wave goodbye and Millie winked at me out the window. I blushed and she laughed out loud.

Mom glanced at me with a quizzical look, and I yelled, "Bye Millie!"

A minute later the car was gone and we returned to the kitchen.

Mom said, "Your dad will take care of outside and us girls will do the house," and we started to clean up.

A couple of hours later, all the trash was at the curb in cans, the beds were stripped and folded away, the laundry was in process, and I had deflated the air mattress. I figured that we wouldn't need it now that Millie was gone.

Dad left for a round of golf and we got ready to swim. I asked Mom if we could go nude in the pool.

She nodded and I said, "Thank you!"

As I turned to leave she caught my arm and looked at me seriously. "I know about your love of nudity. I couldn't keep diapers on you when you were a toddler; you've never liked clothes. Just lock the gate."

We spent the day in the water, free from the confines of a suit, enjoying ourselves.

That night in my room, Sammi asked if I would light the candle. I did and she turned out the light.

She said, "I'll be right back, don't go away."

She picked up her bag and went into the bathroom, closing the door. I had my hair down and was wearing a thigh-length nightgown with nothing on under it. We'd been teasing each other all day, and my nipples were aching to be sucked. I used one finger to play with my clit while I waited.

The bathroom door opened a crack and Sammi peeked through the opening.

"Cassie?" she said.

"I'm here," I replied.

She took a couple of hesitant steps toward me and stopped. Her hair had been brushed out and she had on an almost transparent robe that was floor length. Under it was a tiny white triangle of silk between her legs, with a pair of similar pieces covering her breasts. It was all trimmed in lace and white fur, and I could see the fine hairs on her legs. She let me stare for a moment, then took a couple more steps in my direction.

I breathed, "My God, you are beautiful!"

"You like it?"

"Oh yes! I like it a lot!" I said.

"Mom bought it for my hope chest; she says it's for my wedding night. I brought it with me because I want tonight to be our wedding night. I love you, Cassie. Forever and always."

I sat speechless, staring at her. There was that "L" word, out in the open, spoken at last between us. I had wanted to say it before this, but the time or place had never seemed right.

"I love you, Sammi," I said, standing up and wrapping her in my arms.

She sobbed a little and said, "I didn't know. I was so afraid you wouldn't feel the same way."

"I do, I do," I said, searching for her lips and melting into her.

The passion grew quickly and I undressed her bit by bit, ribbon by ribbon, with lots of kisses and licks on the revealed places. I spread her legs and gently devoured her pussy right there on the floor, with my fingers digging into my puss and abusing my clit. I came when she did, flooding my mouth with her sweet wetness, and I swallowed and licked until she sagged against me.

I took her arm and led her to the bed, where I sprawled out with her on top of me. She kissed and sucked my nipples, working her way down to my heat. The first few licks on my clit sent me over the edge and I clamped her head between my legs and groaned. I relaxed a bit when the contractions subsided and she continued with her licking and sucking around my labia. I put my hands behind my knees and opened my legs wide, willing her to go deeper. I felt her tongue go inside me, circling and pushing, then her fingers—one then two—deep in my pussy, hunting for my come spot. Her tongue surrounded my clit again and she massaged the walls of my cunt in time with her tongue, sucking harder and harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.