Cassie - Cover

Cassie

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 2: Seduction

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Seduction - My first effort at writing more than 500 words, first published in 2003. It has been extensively edited and rewritten, courtesy of my editor, Keith S. Follow along as Cassie comes of age and learns about love. Oh, and try not to laugh too hard; this was my first try.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

My mother's acceptance of my actions drew me closer to her. I helped out with laundry and meals whenever I could, and she was grateful. That led to many intimate conversations on the couch, sharing our secrets and feelings. She encouraged me to dress in a more feminine way, giving me hints about make-up and hairstyles that would look good. I started wearing dresses and skirts to school instead of jeans, and got a toe ring. My underwear became silky and smooth, full of lace and strings, and my bras exposed a little more of my meager cleavage to the world.

My brother left home for basic training and I moved into his room. The full-length mirror on the closet door reflected the new me. For once in my life, it felt good to be female.

Time flew by, and before I knew it we were out of school for Christmas break. Dad announced that we'd have to put up with some contractors in the spring; we were getting a pool installed, which was going to be everyone's Christmas present.

We opened presents early the next morning. I got clothes, some money and frilly underwear from Mom. Fleeting thoughts of Kevin passed through my mind, warming my panties. I still thought of him, but not in a sad way. He had given me the gift of womanhood and he would always have a special place in my heart.

After Christmas, school resumed and I continued to ride the bus. Gym class was indoors now, because of the weather. Our teacher, Miss Kelsey, worked us hard, exercising and running laps. Volleyball was fun but tiring, and swim class was the best of all. A new girl got the locker next to me and introduced herself as Sammi. She was my height with blond hair and pale blue eyes, but she was 20 pounds lighter and skinny. She had the pinkest nipples I'd ever seen and a tiny butt. She had no hips to speak of, and she didn't need a bra at all. The few pubic hairs she had served to enhance rather than conceal her vagina, and she called it her 'peach'.

Outgoing and popular from the first day, she made friends easily. Being the tallest girls in the class, we were often paired up, and gradually got to know each other. Her folks had moved to town just before Christmas from Florida. Her dad was a CEO for something, her mom was a housewife and she had a brother named Christopher. Our only class together was gym, and as she and the other girls talked about boys, I could tell which ones were experienced and which were not. I would smile inwardly, thinking 'if you only knew'.

My body had changed somewhat over the preceding months; my breasts had grown to the point where they bounced and ached if they were unrestrained. My pubic hair was spreading upward, requiring me to trim it often. My slit had changed its appearance too, from very similar to Sammi's to more like my Mom's. My hood was very evident at the top, separating the outer lips. Easy to get to, it provided nice feelings at night in my bed.

Sammi and I became friends, and usually went roller-skating on Friday nights. My dad bowled on Fridays and he would drop me off and pick me up. I flirted with some boys and avoided others, particularly ones who looked like Kevin or acted like my brother. Sammi was a tease, rubbing herself on boys as she skated, and sometimes vanishing for a few minutes at break time.

In May the contractors broke ground for the pool, and our yard and house became a mess. I had a small party for my 17th birthday and invited Sammi and some other girls I knew. The weather was warming and the last few days of school were nice. The heavy winter clothing was put away and I wore short dresses and sandals, looking forward to being nude once again.

I passed all my classes with a B average, which made my parents proud of me. I sat in the sun and watched as the guys put the finishing touches on the pool, dreaming of lying out stark naked on the deck. My old white two-piece fit snugly, and I'm sure I got a few looks as I sunbathed. I invited Sammi for the weekend of the opening, and she said she wouldn't miss it for the world.

Sammi didn't seem to care if her suit slipped and exposed a breast or a butt cheek and she giggled at me when my top came undone. Our horseplay became physical, dunking each other and laughing hysterically. Dad said there would be some other folks coming the following day, and I got the idea that Sammi might like to see my pond.

The next day we gathered our stuff and I asked Mom if we could go. I got permission and was told we'd have to be home by dark. I agreed and we headed for the woods. On the walk, Sammi was curious and talkative, getting personal with her questions. I told her very little about Kevin, talking mostly about the pond itself and the feelings I'd had there.

She saw it first and ran to the edge, dipping her toes.

"Oh, it's cold!" she squealed.

I walked to the bank and looked it over, thinking it needed a good cleaning. Some memories popped into my mind and I shook my head to clear my eyes of the tears.

"What's wrong?" Sammi asked, touching my shoulder.

"Nothing," I replied. "Let's get it cleaned up and swim a little."

We took the fallen branches away and spread our blanket near the water. We waded in holding hands and cleared some of the winter debris from the surface, throwing it on the banks. It was cold and we shivered as we dried off and sat down.

We talked for a while, letting the sun do its work, and I told her a few things about Kevin. Her eyes got bigger and she listened with rapt attention as I described his body and what he had done for me.

"Oh, wow!" she said, as I finished. She asked, "Is that why your lips hang out?"

"I guess," I replied, surprised that she had noticed that intimate detail. I had looked at her, so fair was fair and I shrugged it off.

We talked for a few more minutes, and her curiosity about Kevin boggled my mind.

She stood up and said, "Race ya!" and dove in.

I waded in and swam toward the center. The next half-hour was horseplay and dunking each other, enjoying the cool water. When I got out, I took off my suit and hung it on a branch. Sammi blushed.

"What are you doing? What if someone sees you?" she exclaimed.

"Then they'll get an eyeful. I like being nude," I replied.

I sat down and Sammi kept looking at me out of the corner of her eye, trying to peek without getting caught. We had seen each other naked dozens of times in the showers at school; I couldn't figure why it was such a big deal.

Finally she said, "Oh, the hell with it!" and peeled off her suit.

Somehow this seemed more exciting and naughty, choosing to be nude.

I got the oil out of my bag and asked, "Want me to do your back?"

She nodded and lay down on her stomach, spreading her legs slightly. I started at her feet, savoring the view, and worked my way to her butt. I massaged the oil onto each cheek, enjoying the feel of her skin and the muscles beneath. I rubbed over her dimples on the way to her shoulders and she wiggled.

"Roll over," I said.

She did, again spreading her legs, putting her arms over her head. I started at the top, debating whether to apply oil to her breasts. I thought if she didn't like it, she could always say no. I rubbed from her collarbone down, smoothing the oil, and caressed the slight swell of her right breast. I slid my hand over the nipple to do the same to the left, admiring the firmness of her small breasts. She didn't say anything, but her nipples got hard. I spent some time making sure they were adequately oiled.

We exchanged places and she began oiling me. Her hands were strong, and I relaxed as the warmth of the sun and the oil did its work. She kneaded my butt, stroking between my legs with her fingers, then moving down my legs. No one but Kevin had ever touched me like that—in that spot anyway—and I could feel myself starting to get wet! I thought 'What the hell is going on?' I thought of Kevin and his hands on my body, and sighed. I was too relaxed to protest.

She did my feet and I rolled over without being told. She dripped oil directly on my boobs and massaged it in. My nipples got hard quickly and I felt another twinge, directly connected to my pussy. I parted my legs and she avoided my pubic hair by going down the inside of my thigh.

"Mmmm—that feels good," I murmured. She spent a lot of time working around my upper legs and gradually moved to my feet.

She popped my toes one by one, and said, "There! All done!"

I was relaxed, wet and more than a little horny. She lay down next to me and we talked some more. The heat got to us and we got into the water, slowly swimming and moving around.

"Geez, you're right. It does feel better without a suit," she said.

I smiled and said, "Told you!"

I wanted some relief, so I used the cover of the water to finger my clit. It responded quickly, getting big and hard. I stifled a small squeak of pleasure as I came. It wasn't a big one, but it took the edge off.

We went back to our towels and ate some snacks, sitting cross-legged facing each other. If we were going to look at each other, there was no need to crane our necks and be uncomfortable. Her eyes dropped to my slit several times during our conversation, as mine did to hers. I was curious, for sure.

She surprised me by saying, "Your pussy looks pretty."

I laughed and said, "God girl, you need your eyes examined! My pussy looks like a clam!"

She giggled and I laughed louder, wondering what all this was about.

There were several moments of dead silence, and she quietly asked, "Can I show you something?"

"Ok, I guess. Is it gonna hurt? "I asked.

"No, it feels good once you get used to it," she said. "Just lean back and spread your legs."

I did as she wanted and leaned back on my elbows. She knelt between my knees and touched my pussy with her middle finger. She pushed it inside and I flinched. It was wet enough, but she was at the wrong angle. I reached down and parted the lips, guiding her hand.

"Right there," I said.

She turned her hand palm up and slowly pushed her finger inside me to the last knuckle. She took her other hand and pushed down on my belly just above my hair, and I felt her finger moving in circles. She touched my come spot and pressed it, which made me feel tingly and warm all over.

It also felt like I had to pee, so I said, "You keep that up and I'm going to pee all over your hand."

"I know," she said. "It feels like that for a minute, then it gets better."

'Better' did not begin to describe what occurred soon after. My nipples got hard and I played with them as I watched her concentrate. The feeling of a full bladder disappeared, replaced with rising heat. I could feel my pussy gripping her finger and this was not something I was consciously doing. Kevin had hit the same spot with his penis, but that had been an infrequent bumping, as opposed to the constant rubbing I was now enjoying. The glow continued outward, making my knees weak and my breathing labored. I could feel a pressure building in my groin, my legs were quivering, and I lay down. What she was doing was connected to my nipples; each time I rolled one between my fingers, it would get warmer and wetter inside my pussy. The pressure built higher and her thumb started bumping my clit.

I was no stranger to orgasms, but as my stomach clenched and my heels began drumming the ground, I screamed out loud with the sheer intensity of it. I felt my pussy lock onto her finger and milk it, wave after wave of joy coming with each spasm. She held my belly down, working her finger harder and faster, and my orgasm continued, jolting my muscles.

My most intense contractions had passed when I grabbed her hand and said, "Jesus! No more, please! I can't stand it!"

There was a big wet spot on my towel and I was dripping. She pulled her finger out of my pussy slowly, looked me right in the eye and stuck it in her mouth. I watched as she sucked the finger clean, smacking her lips with obvious relish. I was amazed and more than a little confused. I had tasted myself, but the last thing I expected was for her to do the same.

"Do I taste ok?" I asked.

She grinned and said, "Wonderful!"

I got a coke from my bag and said, "So now what?"

She looked down at the blanket, suddenly shy, and whispered, "You can do me... if you want to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.