Cassie - Cover

Cassie

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 11: Resolution

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Resolution - My first effort at writing more than 500 words, first published in 2003. It has been extensively edited and rewritten, courtesy of my editor, Keith S. Follow along as Cassie comes of age and learns about love. Oh, and try not to laugh too hard; this was my first try.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

After that night, our lovemaking began again on a regular basis, the sweet, warm kind I wanted so badly. I knew I loved both Ellie and Patrick in a special way, and my spiritual connection to them grew. I found I could sense the messages they sent if I relaxed and became open to their nods and glances, intuiting what they wanted. A caress or a soft kiss said much more than words could convey.

Every afternoon after feeding the kids, Ellie and I shared a shower or a tub together. Our bodies had changed with the births, and it was a delight to explore and play, discovering new things. Ellie's inner labia were longer now, easier to suck on and pull with my lips.

She tasted a bit different from before; her cum was thicker and more plentiful with a sweeter smell. I resumed my toe play, sucking on her toes while she fondled her clit, giving her multiple orgasms. The best part was afterward, a sharing of breath and lips as we rested, cuddled close with my thigh between hers, our nipples touching.

Patrick alternated between us a couple of times a week, devoting his full attention to us individually. The ritual of bath and loving sex affirmed my presence and belonging to them in a way I can't explain. I don't know about Ellie, but I liked to fall asleep with his cock inside me, especially from the back. He enjoyed playing with my ass too, calling it his 'toy'.

Sometimes when the three of us were together, I asked him to enter me that way, leaving easy access to my pussy for Ellie. The combination of his cock inside me while she sucked on my clit gave me tremendous orgasms, the scream-till-you-pass-out ones that leave you senseless.

Patrick did have a business to run though, and despite his frequent absences he found time to share ideas with both of us.

One morning over coffee Patrick asked, "When are the girls leaving?"

"Pretty soon. I think school starts in about two weeks," I replied.

"Good. I've got a plan to enlarge the place and I don't want the construction guys drooling all over the naked women in the pool," he laughed.

"What are you going to do?" Ellie asked.

"As soon as the girls leave, I'll have them come out and pour the foundations. I'm thinking behind the house, two bedrooms on each side with a loft above, maybe a skylight in each, then a great room with a big fireplace in the center," he said.

"Bathrooms?" I inquired.

"A half bath in each bedroom, full bath at each end, and maybe another hot tub or something," he replied.

"Finished when?" Ellie asked.

"Foundations and basics this fall, full construction in the spring as soon as the weather cooperates. Hopefully they'll done by June 1st," he said.

"Sounds nice," I said.

"I hope it's enough," he replied.

I told the girls to check their plane tickets and confirm their reservations for the flight home. They'd be leaving in eight days, on a Monday morning. That evening at dinner Edna surprised us all with the announcement that she was going to go to the Bahamas again for the winter.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" Ellie asked.

"I would honey, but I got to see the babies born, you and I are friends again, and you know how much I hate the cold weather," she said. Ellie sat glumly as Edna continued, "Besides, you don't need me anymore. You're a big girl now, and I'm so proud of you!"

Ellie started crying and went to hug her mother.

I said, "I have to tell you how much we appreciate you being here. You've made everything so easy on the two of us. We'll miss you."

She hugged me and said, "I'll miss you both too, but I'm sure you'll do fine. You have Norma and each other." She giggled and added, "And of course Patrick."

We took Edna to the airport on Friday night to catch a late flight, and the entire family stood in the entryway waving goodbye.

Gwen and Millie, realizing that in a few days their vacation would be over, used the pool from dawn to dusk, and spent the rest of the time in their room. I rarely saw either of them in the house, except at meal times and on their trips to and from the pool, and then very briefly. I didn't press, so they were left to run and do as they pleased, as long as they cleaned up any messes they made.

Late one night, I had taken my shower and was sharing some quiet time with Rachel in the solarium, watching the stars. Patrick was asleep, Ellie by his side, and the twins were in their crib. I heard a small tap on the door.

Gwen poked her head in and asked, "Are you busy?"

I shook my head no, and she sat on the floor next to me. With her hair up and dressed in her pink nightie, she looked innocent and sweet.

Folding her feet under her, she said, "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, honey," I replied.

"First I want to thank you for having me. I had an awful good time!" she said.

"You're welcome to come back; the door is always open to you," I replied.

"I have a problem I don't know how to handle, so I came to you. Mom always says to ask her anything, and since she's not here, I thought you might be able to help," she said.

"What is it, hon?" I asked.

"Millie and I have been talking about what we're going to tell people when we get back, and we disagree," she said.

"How so?" I inquired.

"Millie wants to keep it a secret and I don't," she said.

"Your peers can be awfully cruel," I said, remembering what had been said to me after Samantha left.

"I love her and I don't care. They already laugh at me 'cuz I have two moms," she said, her eyes downcast.

"Your mother lives with another woman?" I asked.

"Yeah, they've been together since I was little," she confided.

"That's wonderful!" I exclaimed.

"I think so too. Mom Andrea spoils me," she giggled.

"Come on," I said, helping her up. "We gotta talk to somebody."

I put the sleeping Rachel in her crib and held Gwen's hand while we walked to their room for my confrontation with Millie. I walked in without knocking and caught Millie pulling her nightie over her head. Her eyes went wide when she saw me.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi yourself. I understand you want to keep Gwen a secret," I said, my voice level.

"Yee-aah," she said slowly. "For now anyway."

"Why?" I asked. "Are you ashamed of her?"

"No!" she exclaimed, "but I don't think Mom understands!"

"What about her?" I said, pointing to Gwen. "Don't her feelings count?"

"I love you and I'm not ashamed to say it!" Gwen put in.

Glancing rapidly between us, Millie seemed to lose her balance and sat back on the bed.

Very quietly, Millie said, "I can't tell her. I don't have the guts."

"Because you haven't told your mother how you feel, have you?" I said softly.

"Nuh-nuh-no," she whimpered, starting to cry and lowering her head.

I sat on the bed next to her and held her shoulder as she cried. Gwen sat on the other side, trying to comfort her too.

"You poor confused thing you," I sighed, brushing back a strand of her hair. "How many times have I told you that your mom is your best friend?"

"Hundreds I guess," she said.

"Remember last year, a conversation you and I had late one night by the fireplace?" I asked.

She nodded and I said, "Well, I talked to my Mom, that's your Aunt Agnes, and she talked to your Mom. I hate to say it sweetie, but I think your secret is already out."

"Mom never said anything to me!" she exclaimed.

"She wouldn't, there's nothing for her to say. Did you think she'd ground you or restrict you from your friends?"

"Dad would. He says I'm too young to be thinking of sex," she said dejectedly.

"Dads are a little overprotective at times," I said, "but your Mother is the one who has the last word in that household, remember that!" I said.

"Sorry GF, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," Millie said to Gwen.

I asked, "GF, as in 'girlfriend'? That's cute!"

"No, GF as in Gwendolyn Faith Carmichael. At your service, ma'am," Gwen said, making a little curtsy.

"How pretty!" I exclaimed. "It fits you very well!"

She blushed as I gave them both a hug and a goodnight kiss, happy her problem had been solved by an adult, even one as young as me. I hoped the lesson of always being honest would stick with Millie, but I had my doubts. Too many times, I'd behaved the same way, but the truth always came out in the end, and Mom had always understood.

I checked on Rachel and found Patrick lowering Phoebe into her crib.

"She ok?" I whispered.

"Yeah, Ellie just fed her," he whispered back.

"She asleep?" I asked. He nodded and I stepped close for a kiss and a hug. His arms went around me and held me close, his hands strong and warm on my butt.

"You and Ellie have been making out," I said.

"How'd you know?" he asked.

"I can smell her on you," I smiled.

"Mmm," he replied, and kissed me again.

I had an idea that he needed to come, and I knew I was suddenly horny and in need of an orgasm or two. I broke the kiss and pushed him toward the stool on the corner, pointing for him to sit down. I pulled my nightie off and stepped closer, kneeling in front of him and pulling his shorts down to his knees. I wrapped my hair around his flaccid cock, licking the skin and urging it to grow. I cradled his balls and swaddled his cock in my hair, rolling it in the softness and watching him swell. The head emerged from his foreskin, wet and shiny in the nightlight.

"Mmmmmmm," I murmured, taking his cock in my mouth and shaking my hair out of the way.

It quickly grew to full size, throbbing and pulsing against my tongue. I rocked my head up and down, swallowing as much of his length as I could with each stroke, pushing him into the back of my throat.

He grew harder and bigger, sharply whispering "Cassie!" as the first of his cum bathed my tongue. I wrapped my lips around his shaft and sucked lightly, bobbing my head and holding his hips; he spurted jet after jet of warm cum into my mouth. I had become adept at swallowing at the right time, milking his shaft to get it all. He sighed and slumped, his cock still in my mouth, his fingertips on my cheeks, his eyes gazing at me with love. It started to shrink, so I released it with a final kiss and cuddled closer, nuzzling his neck.

Feeling him sigh deeply, I stood up, picked up my nightie and took his hand.

"Come on, handsome. Let's go to bed," I said, pulling him through the door. Once inside the room, I dropped the gown and knelt on the edge of the bed with my knees apart, presenting him with what I hoped was a nice view of my ass. Fingering myself and lowering my chest to the bed, I whispered, "Fuck me, Patrick. Fuck me hard!"

He stood behind me, and I felt his partially erect cock slide around my wetness, probing for the entrance. It slipped in and grew fat once more, opening me and filling me to the very bottom. He gave me long, slow, loving strokes, deeply in and out, his cock splitting my lips with each one. His hands were on my hips, and every so often he would caress my ass and insert his thumb, making me shiver.

I pressed my clit against his shaft, feeling the bumpy veins as they slid by. Ellie moaned in her sleep and we froze, afraid to make noise. I squeezed him, getting a tingle inside as he responded in kind. A minute later I felt it start below my lungs, spreading quickly down and out to my knees and toes, numbing them. I shook several times with contractions deep inside; the spasms almost squeezed him out. I heard him cry out softly once, then again as he erupted inside me, getting us both wet and slippery. He slumped over my back, kissing my ears and neck, trying to breathe quietly. He gradually softened and pulled out, rolling me on my side and cuddling close to me. I pulled the covers up and kissed him, then slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up early the next morning for some reason, sliding out of bed quietly and checking on Rachel. She was awake as well, smiling and cooing at me as I changed her. I sat in the rocker and fed her, telling her I loved her, and her big blue eyes stared at me as she nursed. She smiled, releasing my nipple for a second before resuming her breakfast and closing her eyes. When one was empty, I shifted her to the other, hoping she'd leave enough for Phoebe.

After a minute or so, she spit out my nipple, telling me she was full. I put a clean diaper on her bottom and tucked her into my sling, then I checked on the twins. They had already begun doing almost everything as one unit: sleeping, eating and even filling their diapers simultaneously.

I changed them both and took Olivia to Ellie, waking her up. I carried Phoebe downstairs, intending to make coffee. Norma was already by the stove with the beginnings of breakfast sitting on the counter top.

"Can you watch Rachel while I feed Phoebe, then I'll help you make breakfast for the crowd?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied, taking Rachel and talking to her.

Phoebe nursed quietly and efficiently, emptying me in less than six minutes by the clock on the stove. I thought she might still be hungry, so I took her back upstairs to Ellie, who was climbing out of bed with Olivia in one arm.

"Got any left?" I asked, "I think PP here may still be hungry."

"Some," Ellie said, groaning. "Oogy was a glutton this morning!"

I walked down the hall and banged on the girls' door, yelled, "Breakfast in thirty minutes!" then went back to shower and get everyone downstairs.

I had to tickle Patrick awake to get him going, then joined him in the shower. I got two luscious kisses, one from each of my lovers, then quickly put on shorts and ran down to help Norma.

Between us, we scrambled two dozen eggs and made pancakes, home fried potatoes and toast to go along with several pots of coffee. The girls arrived, breathless as usual, and sat giggling and gulping their orange juice. Patrick came into the kitchen dressed in his business suit carrying Olivia, with Ellie and Phoebe right behind. We put all three babies in their carriers and sat down to eat.

"Going somewhere?" I asked Patrick.

"There was a message returning my call on the answering machine this morning," he replied. "There might be something available in Danville, and I'm going to take a look."

I nodded and Norma said, "Can you take me with you? There's a nice supermarket over there."

"Sure," he replied. "I'm ready whenever you are."

"Peggy called as I was coming downstairs. If the place is for her, why not wait and take her with you?" Ellie asked.

"Good idea!" Pat smiled.

"I'll wash dishes," I said, "That is if I can get two somebodies to help before they run off to the pool," looking at Millie and Gwen.

"I'll help," Gwen said. "It's the least I can do."

"Me too, I guess," Millie said, dodging an elbow to the ribs from Gwen and giggling again.

An hour later, Peggy pulled in, drank one cup of coffee and left with Patrick and Norma in the Volvo. The dishes were done, the two giggly things were in the pool, flirting with one another, and Ellie and I were sitting at the edge of the pool getting our feet wet, talking about our lives.

"Things are getting better around here," Ellie said.

"How so?" I asked.

"We're a family now, a unit. I don't know how to say it, but I didn't feel that way until after the twins were born," she said.

"Why?" I asked, mildly confused.

"The babies. They made it real, and visible. I could feel it here," she said, tapping her chest.

"I know what you mean," I replied, putting my hand on her thigh.

Taking my hand in hers, she said, "I love you, Cassie. I really do."

My eyes misted up and I replied, "I love you too."

We sat for some minutes, quiet and complete, absorbing the emotions that we felt. There aren't words for some things.

"There's still gonna be middle of the night feedings, ya know," I said to Ellie as I wiped my eyes.

"Yeah, but maybe I won't feel so damn dragged out all day," she replied.

"They're growing fast; it won't be long and they'll be sleeping through the night every night," I said.

"Yeah, and the next thing you know, they'll all be wanting prom dresses," Ellie laughed.

"We've become what we used to hate. Remember the curfews and restrictions?" I asked.

"You think we'll be any better at it than our folks were?" Ellie asked.

"Different maybe, but better? I don't know, I honestly don't. The responsibility scares the hell out of me sometimes," I replied.

Patrick returned with a glowing Peggy by his side. The building was perfect, and had four apartments above it, two of which were empty.

"Peggy has refused my kind offer of housing here, preferring to live in squalor over her clinic," Patrick said, his smile proof of the tease.

They went inside to do paperwork and make a few phone calls, and I called the girls to help unload the groceries from the wagon.

The last weekend was spent happily. Peggy stayed until Sunday evening, and shared a long, quiet conversation with Gwen and Millie in the den. I knew they were asking questions they couldn't get answers to anywhere else, and I trusted Peggy to tell the truth.

Monday afternoon I took the girls to the airport. Millie was sad and apprehensive, and Gwen was glad to be going and anxious to see her mothers. I told her to bring her mothers the next time, and she said she'd ask. Tearful kisses and hugs later, I watched as the plane went skyward, carrying the two girls home. Norma was gone when I got back, and Pat and Ellie were in the den with the babies on the rug, blowing bubbles at them.

"Cute game," I said.

"Yeah, we were playing 'who can wet their diaper the most' earlier, but they lost interest when they kept winning," Patrick laughed, pointing at the twins.

"I'm for a shower and bed. Anybody else coming?" I asked, as I walked to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes.

"Be right there," they said.

Cuddled between two of the five people I loved most in the world, I fell asleep almost immediately.

September 1st brought the construction crews, and we used the pool infrequently, mostly after they had gone for the day. We saw the first sketches of the addition, amazed at the size of the thing. The weather turned cold and blustery right after Labor Day, and we closed down the pool for the season.

Peggy opened the clinic in mid-November and was swamped with business. The local area was full of young couples with children who needed medical services and were happy to have a doctor's office nearby. Her regulars were bussed in on Mondays and Thursdays from the city, after much convincing from her that the trip was free. Peggy lived over the clinic but visited often, sharing our meals and company, including a few more visits to the hot tub. She said she was too busy to think of dating anyone, and immersed herself in her work.

Ellie and I were in the solarium one day about noon, waiting for the babies to finish up and get tucked in for their nap. A gray car towing a U-Haul trailer pulled in the drive and went slowly past the house in the direction of Art and Norma's place. I couldn't see the driver very well, but I assumed it was Norma returning from one of her antique hunting trips.

I cradled Phoebe and rubbed her back, telling her, "Hurry up, sweetie; Auntie Cassie needs your mommy's touch." Minutes later I'd forgotten all about the gray car, engrossed in Ellie's fingers and tongue on my body.

When I came down to help with supper, I saw a young woman by the pantry door, listening attentively to Norma.

Norma saw me and said, "Cassie, this is Jill, my youngest. She's going to help with dinner tonight."

"Hi! And welcome," I smiled.

"Hi," she said bashfully, and walked over to shake my hand.

Short blond hair framed her pretty face, and her blue eyes twinkled.

The front of her pants showed a slight bulge, and I asked, "When are you due?"

"Middle of April, I think," she said.

"More business for Peggy," I laughed, getting a smile from Norma.

I got busy helping prepare supper and we chatted a little. She was 28 and a Registered Nurse, from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. She was looking for work and intended to relocate near her mother. She hinted at marriage problems, sometimes holding her stomach and gazing out the window.

Peggy showed up for supper (at my hastily telephoned invitation), and as we gathered around the table to eat, I saw a flash of interest in her eyes. The conversation was amiable and friendly throughout, so we invited Jill to the den for drinks. The babies were fed and diapered, then left to play on the floor with Patrick while we talked. Jill asked a couple of questions about childbirth, and I realized she was having her first.

Peggy and Jill sat on the couch together and talked about hospitals and nursing in general, with Jill becoming more animated as the evening progressed. Both declined the offer of the tub and left, chatting with their heads together.

In the next few days I learned that Peggy had offered Jill a job, along with a place to live, one of the spare apartments above the clinic. Her gray car pulled the U-Haul trailer back down the drive, and we didn't see much of either of them for almost a month.

Thanksgiving was celebrated as a family at our house. Mom and Dad showed up to eat turkey, but everyone else stayed at home because of the bad roads. I called Omaha and talked to Aunt Ellen and Millie; Uncle Jesse was finishing up his job in Kansas and would be home for Christmas. Gwen and Millie were still a pair, and Millie said she had finally confessed her feelings to her mother.

"I'm glad I don't have to hide anymore," Millie told me.

"What did your mom say?" I asked.

"It wouldn't have been her choice, but she understands," Millie replied.

"How about the kids at school? You getting any problems there?" I asked.

"Some, but nothing we can't handle," Millie replied. "I think some of them are jealous!"

"I'm happy for you. Gwen is sweet," I said.

"I know, I know," Millie replied, a smile in her voice.

Solid food was slowly being introduced to all three babies, and we were gradually cutting back on the number of feedings per day. Remembering what Peggy had told us, I got another diaphragm from her and made sure it was in place before any fun with Patrick.

He felt it one night and asked, "No more babies?"

"Not just yet," I replied. "When Rachel gets a little older maybe," I grinned. He grunted his understanding and continued to make love to me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.