Cassie - Cover

Cassie

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 10: Times Two

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Times Two - My first effort at writing more than 500 words, first published in 2003. It has been extensively edited and rewritten, courtesy of my editor, Keith S. Follow along as Cassie comes of age and learns about love. Oh, and try not to laugh too hard; this was my first try.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

Rachel was about three months old when sadness enveloped the household. We were enjoying an after-dinner coffee, discussing a possible expansion of the house, when the

phone rang; Patrick answered.

He said "Mmm-hmm" a couple of times and then, "I'll be there as soon as I can," and hung up.

With the saddest look on his face I'd ever seen, he said, "Dad died in his sleep last night." There were hugs, tears, and more than a few kisses, and he said, "I've got to get ready to go."

Ellie went upstairs to pack for him while he phoned for flight reservations. I sat in the kitchen with Norma, unable to cope with my sense of loss.

When Ellie returned from dropping him at the airport, we snuggled deep under the covers and cried together, our only comfort each other and the knowledge that it had been quick and painless.

For the next few days, one or the other of us hovered by the phone continually, waiting for word of Patrick's return. Four long days later he called, giving us a time and flight number.

I picked them up alone. Ellie told me she was afraid to face her Mother, even in the company of others. A hearse from the funeral home loaded Paul's silver casket into the back and drove off, leaving the three of us staring at each other on the sidewalk, unsure of what to do next. Patrick insisted Edna come with us instead of staying in a hotel, and she finally relented and got into the wagon.

The silence was overpowering driving home, and the tension in the air was almost visible. I wondered how Edna would react to seeing Ellie pregnant, how she would treat

Rachel, and above all, what she would say to Ellie now that Paul was gone.

Norma opened the door for us, whispering, "Ellie is in her room" to me as we walked in. Edna was put in a guestroom in the west wing, far away from the noise of the household. She didn't come out for dinner, preferring to have a tray in her room.

We comforted Patrick the best we could that night, kissing and hugging him and providing a little release for his emotions.

We were dressed and ready to leave for the funeral the next morning when Edna came into the kitchen, dressed in black with a pearl necklace around her throat. I knew Ellie hadn't slept well, and as the two met each other's gaze, there was a faint smile from Edna.

"When we get back we'll talk, okay?" she asked Ellie, getting a relieved smile and a nod.

We drove the fifty miles to the cemetery without much conversation. Rachel was quiet, sleeping or nursing, and Ellie and Edna sat motionless, staring out the windows, each absorbed in her own thoughts.

The lowering of the casket into the ground affected Patrick the worst; his sobs were heard over the words of the service. My eyes filled with tears too. I hadn't known Paul all that long, but he had treated me with respect and dignity. Edna stood stoically through it all, her eyes dry and her demeanor stiff, resigned to the fate of burying her husband. For a moment I thought of what my feelings would be when the time came to bury Patrick. Ellie stood next to her mother with her arm around her, crying quietly.

Afterward, the Pastor took Edna aside for a minute and gave her a few private words of condolence. Then she shook his hand and got into the wagon.

In the wagon, Ellie and I sat in the back with Rachel between us, giving Edna the front seat. I changed Rachel and started to feed her while we drove, cradling her in my arms. Once again there was little conversation; Edna stared out the windshield. My thoughts were on Patrick and the ultimate effect his father's death would have on him.

Upon arriving home, we found Norma had prepared a meal and insisted we eat. Surprisingly, Edna agreed and we dug in, sitting quietly around the table.

Sipping coffee afterwards, Edna cleared her throat and said, "I had a long time to get used to the idea of Paul's passing. I don't want any of you to think I'm an unfeeling person; I'm not, but I buried him in my mind about six or eight months ago."

Patrick shrugged and said, "Me too, but the finality of it is overwhelming."

"Which leaves us with decisions to make," Edna declared. "I want you to take over the firm tomorrow. I've called the manager in New York, and he'll be here with papers for you to sign as soon as he can get on a plane."

Patrick nodded and she said, "Besides that, I want you to know I've missed you all terribly, but while Paul was alive I couldn't go against his wishes."

"What do you mean?" Ellie asked.

"Paul thought what you three are involved in was wrong; not wrong enough to warrant trying to stop you, but he disapproved. He used to tell me that given time, your relationship would fall apart," she said.

"He was wrong!" Ellie exclaimed. "We love each other more than ever!"

"I know that; I can see it with my own eyes, and I've known about you ever since you were six or seven years old," Edna smiled. "A mother knows her child."

"And you approve?" Ellie asked, the surprise showing on her face.

"Not approve exactly; let's just say I accept you three the way you are," she said.

"Then you'll be here when my baby's born?" Ellie asked.

"I'd like that very much, if you'll have me," she replied.

"Oooh, Mooommmmm!" Ellie cried, running around the table to hug her.

Pat and I smiled at each other as they started chattering away, catching up on all that Edna had missed.

Later that night as we showered, Ellie squealed in surprise and grabbed her stomach, a breathy "Ooooo!" coming from her mouth.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My babies are playing hockey again," she sighed. Her suspicions had been confirmed at one of her earlier checkups; she was carrying twins.

In the days that followed, the weather got warmer and the closeness that Ellie had missed returned; the four of us shared meals and conversation every day. Edna took to Rachel warmly, changing her and playing with her every moment she could, seeming to delight in the accomplishments of a rapidly growing baby. We also decided (over her objections) that she would become a permanent part of the household, and didn't need to look for somewhere to live.

In May we uncovered the pool and started to get it ready for summer by moving the lounges and chairs from storage to the deck. Norma took over the shopping and cooking as Ellie's time came nearer, with me providing the occasional lunch or dinner.

More than once I was shooed out of the kitchen and told, "Go play with Rachel!"

Ellie and I decided against putting in a garden, thinking we'd be too busy with babies to keep up with the weeds. Art was already taking care of the lawn, and we didn't think it'd be fair to ask him to do the weeding too.

Ellie and I began getting dressed for the day in shorts, barefoot and without shirts, looking forward to the day when we could eliminate all clothing. Edna blushed a few times when she saw us, shaking her head in resignation and smiling. Norma acted like she usually did, going about her business without a word.

In early May we got a call from Millie, asking to come spend the summer with us. Uncle Jesse had found work someplace in Kansas and she didn't want to go. Toward the end of the phone call, she asked, "Is it okay if I bring a friend?"

"Gwen?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm," she replied.

I gave my permission after checking with Pat and Ellie.

A week later I drove to the airport to meet the plane, and waited at the baggage carousel for their arrival. They came out of the concourse laughing and giggling, with their arms around each other. As Millie introduced Gwen to me, I thought they might be lovers

already; the shy look on Gwen's face hoped for my approval. They looked alike in a lot of ways, tall and slender without too much padding. A more womanly shape, softly feminine and pretty was gradually supplanting the coltish look. Gwen was blond, her long hair reaching almost to her waist, with light blue eyes and a nice smile. If this was going to be Millie's first sexual partner, she had chosen well.

On the way home they sat in the back, Millie pointing out various things as we passed. I looked in the rear-view mirror once and caught them sharing a lover's kiss, tongues deep in each other's mouth. I smelled something like tangy sweat too, then I realized it was their arousal. I stopped at the mailbox and shut off the engine, turning in the seat to look at them.

Bright eyed and flushed, they grinned back at me as I asked, "Judging by the kiss I saw in the rear-view mirror, you two are intimate with each other, right?"

"Mmm-hmm," Millie blushed.

Gwen nodded, her gaze holding mine.

"Do your parents know?" I asked, directing my question at Gwen.

"My mom knows everything. She's happy for me," Gwen replied.

"That's good. Millie, what about you?" I asked.

"She knows Gwen is with me, and I think she knows what we're doing," she replied.

"Okay then. Things have changed a little since you were here at Christmas. There are other people in the house. Ellie's Mom is here, and Norma works for us. We're usually nude around the house and pool, but we keep our private moments private, you know what I mean?"

They nodded excitedly and I asked, "Also, we have visitors occasionally, our friends from the area. Are you two prepared for other people to see you undressed?"

"I'm ready!" Millie cried, grasping Gwen's arm.

Blushing a little, Gwen stammered, "I — I think so. Mom said to be open-minded."

I patted her knee and said, "That's okay, you wear a suit if you want, but you're not going to be embarrassed if other people don't, are you?"

"Mom and I go skinny-dipping sometimes!" she said, blushing at the thought.

"All right then, what happens in your room is nobody's business, but I don't want you groping each other where others can see you, understood?" I said.

They both nodded agreement as I started the wagon and aimed toward the house.

I could hear whispers of 'it'll be okay, don't worry, ' and 'I'm sorry, ' as we proceeded to the house, but Gwen remained silent.

After I parked and the girls got out, I pulled Millie aside and said, "You know where your room is. Why don't you two go there and get unpacked while I talk to Pat and Ellie?"

Millie nodded, and the girls took their bags and went into the house. The pair met Ellie and Norma in the kitchen; Ellie was in her shorts with her belly hanging out, standing by the stove. Gwen stared until Millie pulled her away toward their room.

The three of us discussed the situation for a few minutes and Norma said, "All of them are body shy at that age. Don't worry, it'll work out."

"I hope so," I replied, "but I wish Millie had said something to Gwen about our lifestyle."

Pat was of the opinion that there was nothing we could do now except wait and see, and I had to agree. Either she would accept things as they were even if she didn't participate, or be on the next flight home, along with the closed-mouthed Millie.

I was hot and tired, so I stripped off my clothes and picked up Rachel to feed her by the pool. Ellie joined me, applying some oil to both of us as Rachel nursed.

Gwen and Millie stepped out of the house and walked to the pool; both were dressed in suits. Gwen's was white and showed off her beginning tan. Millie's was more revealing with its high cut and skimpy back. Both of the girls splashed around in the shallow end, glancing around to see if anyone was paying attention to them. A few minutes later Millie's suit sailed out of the pool and landed with a wet plop near me. Gwen's followed, her pink blush visible even at a distance.

Rachel had finished nursing and I stepped into the pool at the shallow end, intending to give her a swimming lesson. As I played and splashed with her, the girls fluttered about me, laughing and giggling.

"She's cute!" Gwen said, brushing Rachel's hair.

Gwen's tennis-ball-sized breasts rode high on her chest, the pink nipples crinkled with the cool water. Her slit was nothing more than a crease in her skin, surrounded by light blond hairs like the ones on her head. Millie's breasts were slightly bigger, with dark brown areoles and nipples; her vagina was obscured by plentiful dark hair, the legacy of her genes.

"That lady is pregnant," Gwen announced, waving her hand in Ellie's direction.

"That lady is Ellie and yes she is, about eight months' worth," I smiled at her.

"Does she live here too?" Gwen asked.

"Why don't you go over and talk to her? I think she'd welcome the company," I said.

"Can we?" Gwen asked.

"Sure, honey," I replied.

It was obvious that Millie had said absolutely nothing about my relationship with Patrick and Ellie, making me angry and disappointed with her. Realizing that Millie and I would have to have a serious talk later, I watched as the girls left the water and gathered around

Ellie.

Rachel nodded out with her full tummy, so I went into the house, put a diaper on her and placed her in her carrier.

After supper, I took Millie aside and told her, "You'd better tell Gwen everything tonight or I will. Is that clear?"

Millie nodded, and we spent the evening in the den watching TV and eating popcorn. Patrick, Ellie and I showered and got ready for bed around eleven o'clock. I walked to the girls' room about midnight and tapped lightly on the door.

"Come in!" they chorused.

They were dressed in T-shirts without underwear. Gwen's blond peach fuzz between her legs was plainly visible. They looked flushed and happy, as if they'd been doing something I was contemplating for later.

"I told her," Millie said, leaning against the headboard.

"Everything?" I asked.

"Everything," she replied.

"You still want to stay?" I asked Gwen.

"Yes, if I can," she replied

.

"So what do you think of our arrangement?" I asked.

"It's different!" she giggled, blushing pink.

"Can you handle it?" I inquired.

"I think so," she said.

"Then welcome to the house," I said, giving her a hug around her shoulder.

"Thanks," she replied.

I fed Rachel once again and put her in her crib in the nest. I walked into our bedroom to find Ellie on her knees, with Patrick slowly pumping his cock in and out of her.

Ellie said, "I couldn't wait," giggling as I joined them on the bed.

"No problem," I laughed, as I slid between her legs and started sucking her clit. My fingers were busy between my own legs as he continued to thrust in and out, her

juices flowing into my mouth. She quivered and sighed with a small orgasm, then raised herself and rolled away, coming to rest on her side.

"I don't have any energy," she sighed, stroking her stomach with one hand.

"That's understandable. You're very pregnant," I giggled, pumping Pat's erection.

"Can I just watch tonight?" she asked, putting her arm under her head.

"Sure," Pat smiled. "Unless you want to go to sleep, then we'll move to the other room."

"No, here's okay," she said, leaning back.

I unfastened my bra and let my breasts hang free, massaging the creases away. Straddling him, I kissed him once and asked, "Hold them so they don't bounce too much?"

He nodded and I slid down onto his erection, placing the tip of his cock inside me. I made sure he was aimed straight and sat down, engulfing his entire length.

"Mmmmmmmm," he murmured, leaning to suck at a drippy nipple. "It's going to be a little messy tonight, isn't it?" he grinned, and I nodded.

I started humping him slowly, from tip to scrotum and back, deep with every stroke. I teased myself, going quickly with shallow strokes until I was right at the edge, then slacking off to slower, deeper thrusts, feeling the intensity build. Four or five times of that, and my body decided it had been teased enough. I was unable to slow in time to prevent my orgasm. It started behind my pubic bone, a heat that spread faster the harder I pumped. I pounded my clit on his pubes, panting with it and cramping up, unwilling to slow the pace. His hardness fueled the fire, remaining rigid for me as I concentrated on feeling him; the veins in his cock, his hands on my breasts, his fur against my clit, my feet against his thigh, our joining total.

I came to, felt him rubbing my back, and realized I was slumped on top of him, my boobs squashed flat against his chest.

"I love the look on your face when you come," he said softly, smiling at me.

I raised myself on my elbows to relieve some of the pressure and asked, "What?"

"Your eyes are screwed shut, your mouth hangs open, you gasp and pant like you can't breathe, and your pussy clamps me like a vise," he said. "You're so intense sometimes I'm afraid I'm hurting you."

I kissed him and said, "It's always like that, whether it's with you or Ellie; it's the way you make me feel."

"I love you," he said, burying his face between my breasts.

I rolled away and he fell out of me, slick with my wetness.

"Shower?" I asked, noticing Ellie was fast asleep.

He nodded and we walked to the bathroom hand in hand. It was quick; it was after midnight and the need for sleep made us hurry. Nevertheless, I enjoyed his caring and gentle hands washing me.

The next morning he wasn't in bed with us, and I was cuddled against Ellie's back with one hand on her swollen tummy. She grunted and woke up, stretching and yawning.

"What'd I miss last night?" she asked as she got out of bed.

"Oh, nothing much. The orgasm of the century, that's all," I grinned at her.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep. I didn't feel very sexual," she said.

"I didn't either at that stage. Don't worry, it'll be okay," I said. She nodded and went to pee. I was right behind her with intentions of another shower; I'd started the day with a gooey mess between my legs.

Over breakfast, Ellie pushed her food around on her plate and grimaced a couple of times. Patrick gave her a concerned look and put down his fork.

Edna asked, "What's wrong, hon?"

"I dunno," she replied. "I feel funny."

"Funny like everything is tightening up inside?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she replied, biting her lip.

"Patrick, call Peggy and ask her to come out right away. Then get Ellie into the nest as quickly as you can. I'll be up as soon as Rachel finishes eating," I said.

"Why?" he asked. The expression on his face told me he was mildly confused.

"Babies, dear, babies," I replied, smiling as I shifted Rachel over to my other breast.

"Babies don't come at nine-thirty in the morning, Cassie!" he exclaimed.

"These do. Come on now, go call Peggy, hmm?"

Ellie stood up and wavered on her feet. A white pasty look came over her face as she said, "Oooohh, shit!"

I heard the sound of liquid splashing on the floor and said, "Edna, she needs to go upstairs."

"I'm sorry," Ellie wailed.

Patrick and I held an arm and struggled to keep her upright. I yelled at the pool for the girls to come in, and seconds later they arrived at the door, breathless and wet.

I told Millie, "Watch Rachel, she's almost asleep. As soon as we get Ellie upstairs, bring Rachel up and put her in her crib."

Millie nodded wide-eyed, staring at Ellie. Edna and I helped Ellie up the stairs.

Ten minutes later, Ellie was in bed with her knees up, Norma was downstairs cleaning the kitchen floor, and the two girls were hovering in the doorway. Pat was sitting on one side of Ellie and I was on the other; Edna was sitting at the foot of the bed, calmly smiling.

Ellie asked, "Why don't I feel any contractions? Aren't there supposed to be contractions?"

"I don't know," I said, "but trust me, they'll come."

Edna said, "Be patient, honey."

We sat quietly for a couple minutes, watching her stomach as it bulged slowly here and there, making strange shapes. Ellie's quiet moans were the only sound.

She squeezed my hand tightly and said, "You remember your promise?"

"Yes I do," I replied, "but there's nothing to worry about. Peggy is on her way."

"It's too early. Way too early," she said.

"Sssshhh, we're here," I said, wondering what the hell was taking Peggy so long.

The first of the milder cramps hit her, then a full-blown contraction made her scream; the volume of it hurt my ears.

"Girls, will you go down and watch for Peggy?" I said.

Three screams later, Millie stuck her head in the door and said, "Peggy's here!"

Striding briskly into the room, Peggy said, "The cavalry is here," setting down her bag. She checked Ellie's pulse and blood pressure, then said, "It's three weeks early, but you'll be fine."

"I want my babies born at home," Ellie wailed.

"They will be. Now you just relax, will ya?" Peggy said, kneeling between her legs.

For the next several hours, Edna and I took turns holding Ellie's hand and wiping her face as she blew and panted with each contraction.

They got closer and closer together, and around seven o'clock in the evening Peggy said, "Patrick, take the girls down to the kitchen. We don't need an audience. Please?"

Pat ushered the disappointed girls downstairs and Peggy said, "Ellie, we're getting real close. I want you to push."

"I ammmmm!" Ellie groaned.

"Cassie, with the next one put a little pressure on the top of her stomach, will you?" Peggy asked.

I nodded and waited for the next one, my hands poised above her belly.

It hit and I pressed down as instructed, feeling a baby under my fingertips. Ellie screamed once, a loud guttural cry of agony, then took a deep breath and did it again.

"Good, we've got one! It's a girl!" Peggy exclaimed as Ellie's moans tapered off.

I heard a choking sound, then a cough or two and a weak cry, and the first of the twins was placed on Ellie's stomach.

"Here you go, Mom," Peggy said.

Ellie raised her head and peered at the tiny wrinkled body, holding her tight.

"She's beautiful!" Edna exclaimed.

Four minutes later the second one arrived, another girl, and Peggy busied herself with checking and cleaning them both. Ellie was strangely quiet as Edna gave her a sponge bath and changed her gown, watching intently as the two babies squirmed on the bed. I brushed her hair and she closed her eyes.

"Phoebe and Olivia," she said softly, as her hands explored her new, flatter stomach.

"What?" I asked, leaning closer.

"Their names; Phoebe and Olivia," Ellie said again, slowly and clearly.

"Okay," I said, smoothing her cheek with my palm.

Patrick walked to the bed, kissed her and said, "Good job, kiddo." He got a small smile in return before she fell asleep.

An hour later, the twins were cleaned and diapered, sleeping peacefully on their tummies.

"We really ought to take her and them into the hospital for a day or so. She's exhausted, and I think both girls are under five pounds," Peggy told Patrick.

"Whatever you think is best for them," Patrick replied.

Peggy called an ambulance from the local fire district and told them it wasn't an emergency, but she needed to take three people to the hospital. They arrived in less

than twenty minutes, lights flashing and sirens wailing as they entered our driveway.

Ellie protested weakly while they were loading her into the ambulance, and Peggy said, "Ssshh, it's just for a day or two."

A day or two turned out to be three; the twins were a few ounces shy of five pounds and the doctor in charge of the OB-GYN unit didn't want them to leave. Ellie's temper flared and she threatened to walk out, but in the end she was allowed to take them home with the stipulation that she and they receive home visits daily until they weighed at least five pounds.

At home she tried to nurse them both, but it was too awkward. She tried one at a time, but that doubled the time required for them to eat.

I offered my services as a wet nurse, and Ellie said, "You'd do that?"

"Sure! Why not? I'm thinking of weaning Rachel anyway. I think she's starting to get teeth!" I giggled.

That night I took Phoebe, she took Olivia, and in about thirty minutes both were sleeping soundly. The next feeding went well too, and in the morning we decided to switch babies. Olivia howled in protest, even when I dabbed some of Ellie's milk on my breast. She'd start to suck, and when she found out it wasn't her mommy, all hell would break loose. Phoebe was a delight to feed, and she didn't chew on my nipples like Rachel.

With the extra nipples and milk to go around, the babies grew quickly, getting to over five pounds in about a week. Peggy and a nurse visited every day and checked Ellie's vital signs, making sure she was eating and drinking enough. The twins' belly buttons healed up and they started reacting to sound and light, turning their little heads almost in unison. Patrick was a proud papa of course, and changed them whenever he could, talking to them constantly. He didn't ignore Rachel either; he gave her a bath each night while I fed Phoebe.

One evening when all the babies were finally asleep, we gathered in the den with some drinks and snacks to get to know one another again. The last three weeks had been hectic and busy, with Edna and Norma carrying a lot of the load.

Gwen and Millie sat on a couch together, Ellie took a chair, I flopped on the other couch and Patrick was sprawled on the floor.

"Where's Edna?" Pat asked.

"She's coming with more popcorn," Gwen said.

Edna walked in carrying two big bowls and distributed the contents around the room, then sat on the couch next to me.

We were about to start talking when Norma tapped on the doorframe and said, "Dr. Peggy's here. She says she needs to talk to you if you're not busy," looking at Patrick.

"Bring her up and come back yourself; you're part of the household," Pat replied.

A couple of minutes later Peggy walked in followed by Norma, and they each took a seat. I couldn't read Peggy's expressions very well, but it looked to me like she was mad as hell.

"Can I talk to you in private, Patrick?" Peggy asked.

He looked at her briefly and said, "Whatever you have to say, I'm going to have to tell these folks anyway," waving his hands around the room, "so you might as well say it and be done; it'll save a lot of explaining later."

Peggy chewed her lip for a moment and said, "I'm mad. I feel helpless, and I need some advice."

"About something financial?" Edna asked.

"That and something personal," Peggy said, lowering her head.

"Tell me," Pat said, walking to her and putting his arm around her.

"Well, the bastard who holds the lease on my building has decided he wants to make it a parking lot, and he's given me three months to find another place," she said bitterly.

"No problem," Pat said. "We'll find you another one anywhere you want."

"That's not it. My patients, some of them are older and they don't travel well; some don't speak English, and they'd never be able to find me again," she said.

"There's nothing within walking distance of where you are now?" Pat asked.

"Nothing. I've talked to every realtor in the city. I've even gone begging and it hasn't helped," she said.

"How about relocating out here, near us?" he asked. "I'm sure we can convert one of the old buildings in Becker or Danville to something you could use."

"Same thing. Most of my patients don't own a car. I'd lose them all," she sniffled.

"So we start a twice a week shuttle bus to bring them to you," Pat said. "Art can drive the damn thing, or we can hire somebody."

"God Patrick, I can't ask you to do that! You're talking real money; money I don't have," she cried.

I smiled as Patrick quietly told her, "Peggy, after what you have done for me, I'd buy you the moon if it was up for sale."

She giggled and said, "That's nice, but what I need is an empty building—a couple thousand square feet—and help getting my equipment moved."

Pat said, "Done deal. I'll ask around in the morning with some of the locals, and you arrange to have the stuff moved when we find a place. And no, I don't want you trying to move it yourself; hire somebody and tell them to send me the bill."

"Oh Pat! You're a lifesaver!" she cried, hugging him.

"As far as the bus, I'm sure we can find something to rent or buy," he said. "I think we can get qualified drivers that are looking to make an extra buck now and then too."

"Patrick, you don't know what this means to me," she said.

"Peggy, what's the use of having all our money if we can't use it to help a friend, especially someone who's been there for us?" Patrick said softly.

Peggy broke down and cried. She wiped her eyes with her hanky and asked, "Can I use the bathroom?"

Ellie giggled and pointed toward the door, which started a general round of relieved laughter.

After she left, Pat said, "One problem solved, one to go."

Edna sensed the conversation was about to get very adult, and said, "Girls, time for bed," looking at the two teens on the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.