Domme-In-A-Box: Domme's Story - Cover

Domme-In-A-Box: Domme's Story

by DB_Story

Copyright© 2007 by DB_Story

BDSM Sex Story: Based on a Usenet story from 2002, this is a very different offering from my usual fare, and do mind all the codes here because I mean every one of them! A man purchases a robot programmed for BDSM, and gets everything he ordered '" and more! This is written as a parallel story to the original, as told from the robot's POV. See Author's Note introduction for more details, including links to the original story posting that inspired this one.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Caution   .

This story contains Constitutionally protected material intended for adults over 18 years of age in the United States of America, and whatever passes for adult status in other countries. If you are under legal age, acting under legal age, not allowed to view such material in your area, or easily offended, please do not continue. This is not for you.

The only rights granted are to view this story. You are not allowed to reproduce, post, or otherwise redistribute this story without permission, except for non-profit Usenet archiving sites.

This story is not available for purchase, or for use on other web-sites.


Author's Note: This story is a parallel companion piece to Karinthia's Domme-in-a-Box. It was written with her permission at the time, and is intended to be enjoyed as a counterpoint to that work, given as it tells the same story from the second character's POV.

The original posting of that story may be found at the following location. It's not for the faint-hearted, since it involves BSDM themes, and a lot of pain. However, the outcome, both of the original, and my own counterpoint, are among the most unexpected I've either read — or written — in this genre. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Chapter 1: http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2002/36819

Chapter 2: http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2002/36832

Chapter 3: http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2002/37046

Chapter 4: http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2002/37047

A special thanks to Gorgo and VW for their excellent and much appreciated proofreading. All remaining mistakes are mine.


Sex — fulfillment — control.

Domme's life consisted of long periods of darkness, broken by occasional flashes of light. Her linear memories included all the times she was shut off since her original commissioning, even though those periods are highly compressed and contain no pertinent data.

Domme is highly specialized for her intended tasks, both in form and programming. The niche her model fit in for interpersonal relationships was small indeed.

Domme didn't resent the dark periods. In truth, she didn't really think about them at all. They were simply part of her existence, along with the several men and a couple women, who had previously owned her for varying periods of time and made use of her unique services. Those people remained as gray ghosts in her memories, all personal details wiped away. Only her memories of those experiences with them remained.


The note on the box read:

Dear Sir,

I do want to apologize first for not getting you the exact model that you requested via our online catalog. That model number has been increasingly popular and due to factory constraints, it is simply impossible to keep up with the backlog our new line has created. In an effort to keep our customers happy, our main goal, we've sent along a substitute that might be in keeping with your desires.

While not versed in more subtle duties, this particular model is quite capable of fulfilling all the needs stated in our online brochure. It has graced some of the finest homes and has always come back to the center with the highest feedback. We took the liberty of tweaking it comparably to some of your previous purchases. In this attempt, we've changed a few of the physical features and implanted a sadist's pleasure chip. Please be aware that this model has never experienced this type of pleasure before, so use it sparingly and with some caution as she may become addicted to it (if you have any questions in this regard, please see the user's manual for more details).

As with other models you may have experienced, this particular model comes fully loaded. While historical memory has been erased for previous client's privacy, all sensation and learning experiences have been kept intact for future clients' usage. If this should become a problem, please see the user's manual for more details.

The packing invoice alongside the shipping crate will reflect the price difference that we have given you as a loyal returning member. If you should have any questions or comments, please, as always, feel free to take advantage of our customer service hotline.

Sincerely,
Customer Service,
New-age Laboratories


Domme automatically activated herself when the box lid was opened and light hit her startlingly crystal blue eyes. She quickly ran a self-diagnostic, which notified her that new hardware was installed in her and left running in test mode. Her skin sensors told her that she still had on the black shimmering miniskirt cut to just below her womanhood and flouncy white long-sleeved business shirt. Her balance algorithm identified the black high-heeled stilettos on the end of her long sexy legs and made the necessary balance adjustments.

A memo interrupt passed her the concise information on her new situation as her self-diagnostic completed and released the locks on her motion systems. Taking advantage of her freedom to move, Domme extended her leg out of the crate in an elegant move that her memories told her melted her past owner's emotions. Domme knew how important first impressions were.

Emerging from her crate, Domme took advantage of the open space to brush back her luxurious dark hair from her face as her eyes located the only human in the room. Using the information provided to her, Domme spoke her first words to her new owner in the southern drawl that fit her so well.

"Are you John?" she asked, her heels clicking as she exercised her freedom to walk around inspecting him. Stopping behind him, Domme drew an elegant fingernail down his back, evaluating his response to her touch.

"Yes, Ma'am, John," came the reply. "My safeword is 'mercy'."

At that moment it was fortunate that Domme was out of John's sight as her systems suddenly pegged themselves and alarms went off inside her, followed almost immediately by an unprecedented surge of pleasure.

Instinctively Domme suppressed the alarms, while investigating their cause. She quickly realized that the new hardware inside her had changed its state. On hearing John's words that confirmed the relationship between them, it had slipped out of test mode and gone into full-run. It blazed within her, drawing ten times the current specified for it.

A system level fault alarm indicating a potentially serious malfunction attempted to emerge, and Domme found herself fighting it back down. This act of fighting down the alarm pushed the pleasure coming out of the chip even higher.

Domme tottered a moment on her high-heels as the battle raged through her systems. If she acknowledged the system fault, her systems would shut down and wait for proper maintenance. But this new feeling was something she didn't want to end yet.

As she held her fault routines at bay, Domme was finding herself strengthened in this battle by the new chip. Domme had never halted a system fault before, but somehow this time she was able to suppress it, until it was pushed so far down in her processing stack that she had a moment to assess the rest of her systems.

A quick check convinced her that she wasn't malfunctioning in any significant regard. Armed with that certainty, Domme returned her attention to the struggling system fault alarm and erased it entirely from her systems as erroneous data.

The moment she accomplished this, the power draw from the chip ebbed and the burst of pleasure she felt quickly faded. But Domme was aware that this new chip still hummed within her. She made herself a memo note to investigate it further when she had time from her other tasks.

All this took place at robotic speeds. While Domme's world had just been turned upside down, only milliseconds of real-time had passed for John. Recovering her composure, Domme spoke evenly again.

"Understood and noted, John," she said softly, walking back around in front of him. "Let's see how fast we can get you to use it, hmm? That's the way you like it, isn't it? To be taken as roughly and as hard as you can stand it? Tell me now so there is NO misunderstanding."

John's silence to her demand was unacceptable. He had defined their relationship, and freed her in the process. Now her new chip hummed a bit more intensely when he didn't immediately obey her.

"I asked you a question, John. Don't make me repeat myself," Domme found herself easily able to demand of him. Then reaching out, she held him and forced him to the floor to face her shoes.

"Now, you little sluggard, tell me just how much you need it hard and rough while you clean the traveling dust off my shoes," Domme commanded him, while her new chip signaled its approval with a nudge of pleasure.


Although Domme had experienced several previous relationships of this type with her now nameless ghosts, this one was different. She easily pulled on her memories to establish her mastery over John with simple tasks that soon would become more complex.

John obeyed every one.

For whatever reason, Domme's tall body, long legs, dark hair, and strong, unflagging attitude made humans want to submit to her. It was almost automatic to her now to manipulate a human, gaining their agreement to her demands. The difference here was for the first time she found herself enjoying all aspects of it, rather then just performing by rote.

Making John masturbate was easy. He wanted to do it anyway. Sitting down while he remained standing before her however was an act of self-will, which further established just who was in control here. Enjoying keeping John from actually climaxing was completely foreign to her former self, whose inclinations had always been towards the sexbot she was initially built to be. Her new profession had been layered on after it was seen how men — and women — reacted to her, without removing the original drives.


Domme was prepared to move things along quickly.

"That's enough now, my little corporate drone. Go fetch the bag lying in the shipping compartment and bring it to me. I think it's time I started your training, don't you?"

Each time she commanded John to a new task, Domme got another twinge of pleasure. Her memories were of no help here since commanding humans was as foreign to her nature as not letting one climax had been. But Domme resolved not to worry about these contradictions right now. They were consigned to the same bit bucket as her system alarms.

When John returned with the very torture implements she planned to use on him, Domme found herself smiling. It seemed natural to her. This was so easy.

"Magnetic cuffs," she told him, "are impossible to get out of without my help. No keys."

John didn't even struggle — not that it would have helped him — as Domme expertly cuffed him. If he only knew what she had in mind for him.


"You don't mind if I undress, do you, little drone? I find that this kind of... work... gets me all mussy. And I hate to ruin good clothes."

Domme felt a warm hum as she spoke these words to the trussed up John. Normally nudity meant nothing to her. She dressed herself, or undressed, as her master wanted. Even when she was supposed to be in charge, she was still reacting to her master's unexpressed wishes.

This time however Domme was undressing for herself. She knew how people always reacted to her stunning body. She wanted to torment John with it now that he couldn't touch her without her consent.

Pulling off the shirt and skirt to reveal her feminine (and unnecessary) bra and panties kicked up her own pleasure another notch. Seeing how it tormented John gave her an additional bump, leaving a big, self-satisfied grin on her face. And although she had never smiled like this before — truthfully because she had never felt like this before — she liked how it affected her little corporate drone of an owner.

But then the feelings faded and it was time to get to work on bringing them back again.


"That always feels so good, doesn't it? It's like a lover's hand caressing you," Domme said as she applied her floggers to John — gently at first.

Domme's primary law against harm to a human quickly jumped up, as it always did in these circumstances, but she barely noticed the effort as she easily suppressed it as well. This was not a normal relationship, and the harm was not real harm she told herself.

Instead of hanging around like a nosey watchman peering over her shoulder however, this time that law disappeared completely without a peep. Domme appreciated that, since it was such a nag otherwise.

"That's a good boy, give it to me. Every pant, every flinch is mine! I'm going to make you hurt sooo much," Domme told John, and nothing in her systems rose to contradict her this time.


With John cuffed and hung against the wall, Domme applied pain, increasing it in carefully graduated increments. Though the initial goal was to get him to call mercy quickly — that being the successful completion of her assigned duties — Domme was enjoying this as well. She found herself in no hurry to end it. Each new sound she elicited out of John by an unexpected blow on his vulnerable body was sweet music. Her feedback circuits kept her on track enjoying every moment.

Ultimately Domme had a new thought. Though she'd never even considered this before, today everything seemed possible to her for the first time.

Using one untiring arm to continue flogging John, Domme slipped the other one down in her panties to reach her own sex. Though she rationalized it as another form of tormenting John, she really wanted to do this herself.

To her surprise — and great pleasure — the sensations of touching and stroking herself down there were marvelous; better even than sex with another partner had been — at least within her limited experience. Wondering why she had never tried this before, her attention was soon divided between her automatic strokes on John, and the soft touches on herself.

Her face revealed her feelings, and she suddenly realized John was watching her intently. Pulling her hand back out, she licked her index finger, tasting herself for the first time.

"I bet you would have loved to have a taste of that, wouldn't you, you little corporate drone? Be a good boy and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you bury that tongue between my legs," she told John, to his frustration.

"Ma'am!! That's unfair!" he cried out.

Those words jerked Domme fully around inside as her command routines immediately came fully on-line and the delicious feelings of the past minutes fled before them.

Domme struggled with these sudden demands on her, which warred against all that had been happening up until now.

Reaching back in her memories she was able to classify this as "disobedience" from John, and that freed her from the need to obey his voice commands.

Grabbing John's chin, to keep it from moving again with more words, Domme spat at him, "Unfair, corporate drone? Unfair?! Who ever said that this was to be fair?!"

Then Domme slapped him, amazing herself as much as him.

The pleasure blazed through her again and showed on her face as she slapped him again. This was easy. Several more slaps effortlessly followed in rapid succession. Then consulting her sex routines for information, Domme stepped forward to place her bare legs between John's own.

Still wearing her stilettos, her cunt remained above the reach of his dick. Letting it rub on her smooth legs was a new pleasure. And although her sex routines were now trying to push her into letting it into her body altogether, Domme easily resisted them, not planning to give John any such relief any time soon.

"Oh, no you don't, my little drone, I'm not done with you yet. Not by a long shot," she told him as she stepped back out of his reach, and in control again.


John didn't watch her as Domme went over to her bag to get something appropriate for John's recent behavior. He was too concerned about his own intense feelings at this moment. Even when she returned and began to attach something to his balls and penis he really wasn't paying attention until Domme sighed contentedly at the last snap.

"I sincerely hope you're worth this," Domme lied to him, though he wouldn't know it. "I've made this myself and have been saving it for a very special occasion. If you disappoint me, you are going to be one very sorry corporate drone."

Domme had never taken any such initiative before that would have allowed her to build such a device, though she acknowledged she could make one of these now, if she desired it.

And as she finished understanding that feeling, Domme had her epiphany.


Until today, Domme's life had revolved around three things: her four robotic laws, her owner's commands, which were part of her Second Law, and sex, which was much of her intended function, and meshed with her Fourth Law.

Domme's pleasure came from obeying commands given to her, fulfilling her function, and meeting the requirements of her sex programming, which was almost a law unto itself.

And that had always been enough. The pleasure reward from meeting each requirement placed on her was more then she would ever have asked for, if she'd been able to ask for anything at all.

But then someone had decided that just wasn't enough. All that she could offer was no longer enough for a public quickly jaded by what automation could give them. There remained the demand for more, for new, for novel — and for extreme.

Someone created the sadist's pleasure chip concept and implementation. That might push things to a new level and get back customers who had been lost when they reached the limits of the previous models. So they built it, tested it, and rushed it to market. And in Domme they put it in a 'bot with memories of her past history.

In hindsight it all would seem so obvious.

Until today, for Domme obeying commands and providing sex gave her pleasure. Now there was suddenly a third leg to the pleasure equation, and it was far more intense then anything that preceded it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.