Jack And Jill - The Second Book - Cover

Jack And Jill - The Second Book

Copyright© 2007 by Old Fart

Chapter 74

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 74 - The soap opera continues. Many of the questions from the first book will be answered; many new ones will be asked. You can probably get by without reading the first book, but why would you want to?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was almost an hour after Myra left when Jack got home.

"How did it go today?"

"It went good."

"Did you get "The Picture" with either of them?"

"Yeah, I got several."

"Show me."

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. "Later." He brought his face to mine and kissed my forehead.

He didn't stop there. Gentle kisses on my eyebrows, my cheeks, my nose, under my ears. All over my face and then my neck. He hit a spot with one that brought shivers to my spine.

"What got you into this mood?"

"Shhhh." Instead of his finger, he used his lips to silence me, pushing me backwards, guiding me towards our bed.

As he pushed me up against the bed, I said, "Careful with the knees."

He looked at me with concern. "Did I hurt you?"

"No. They're still a little tender; I just wanted to warn you."

He put his hand behind my head and pulled me into him, molding his mouth to mine, making it move to his will. I felt the bed push into my legs as he lowered my upper body, still kissing me. I ended up with my back on the bed, my legs hanging over the end. Jack was angled across my body, his legs on the mattress away from mine, his lips still locked to mine, doing those delicious things to me.

It seemed like we kissed like that forever. I know it couldn't be because the sun was still up. I felt his hand on my belly, working his way up the outside of my shirt, rubbing in circles. They eventually encompassed my breasts in their sweep, gliding over them, lightly massaging them but not stopping to pay specific attention to them. My nipples seemed to expand with each circle until they became speed bumps, slowing the progress of his hand with each pass.

I was ready to scream in frustration when his hand swept down my stomach and he started to tug my shirt out of my pants. I grabbed onto both sides of it above my hips and helped him pull it up over my tits, lifting my back off the bed to do so. He managed to keep his lips and mine together the whole time.

With his face in the way, I couldn't see, but I know my nipples were both hard, pointing at the ceiling. I felt that electricity again as he brushed across them, skin to skin, only this time it went down my stomach to a place deep inside me.

He continued moving his hands over them, never resting in one place, always in motion. Eventually he slowed, massaging one with the palm of his hand, then the other. I sighed into his mouth when he finally used fingers and thumb to squeeze first the right nipple, then the left. He toyed with them, sending pleasure shooting through my body for an eternity and then the hand was gone, the fingers gently touching my cheek.

He lifted up and I moaned, my lips deprived of his for the first time in ... I don't know how long. I didn't even have a chance to open my eyes before I felt his lips around my right nipple. He massaged and pulled at it, his lips soft and dry. He moved over the the other one and repeated it. Back and forth, back and forth, driving me crazy, an ache building in my groin.

I whimpered when he swiped at one with his tongue. Then he took it between his lips only they were moist now and he was doing wonderful things with his tongue. He licked and he sucked and it felt like my nipple grew even move, although that must have been impossible. He moved to the next one and repeated the tortuous routine.

His hand left my face and I felt it cupping the breast he was sucking on, enhancing the sensations. His mouth and his hand moved back to my other breast.

After a few minutes, I was thrashing my head from side to side with the pleasure that was bottled up in me, searching for release. I sighed with joy when the hand left my breast and began to slide down my tummy, eventually ending up at my waistband.

He took his time undoing my belt with that one hand, refusing my offers to help by ripping it and the pants off my body. After an interminable wait, he undid the belt, tossing the strap to the side, away from the button on my pants. He worked the last three fingers under the waistband, beneath the button, his thumb and index finger left above to work on the button. And work he did, taking forever to do the simple job of working a button out of a buttonhole.

He pulled each side of the now split waistband to the side, making the zipper accessible. He took it between his finger and thumb, lifting the tab so he could pull it down.

His cell phone rang. He sat up and said, "Hang on a minute."

"Hi, Myra, what can I do for you?"

"Really? Jill didn't mention that. How did it go?"

"That's good. I completely forgot about the address book. I'm glad she was there to remind you."

"Oh, pretty good. I had to work Julie's puppy into a few of the shots."

"Yeah, same litter as Posie. Not as lovable as she is, though. I think they each got the right dog for them."

"Nah, I don't think so. I'll have all the pictures in folders and you can do the standard proof thing with them. If I need anything else, I'll call or leave you a note. Oh, almost forgot. I picked up a cell phone for you. I'll charge it overnight and get a number for it in the morning and leave it here for you. No problem."

"That's right. No, we haven't talked about it yet. I know what she was talking about and there's nothing to get upset about. I'll call you later after we've had a chance to discuss it."

"OK. Thanks for calling me. The timing was perfect. Talk to you later."

He clicked the off button, then pressed it again, holding it down. He took the case off his belt and put the phone inside, then put it on his nightstand.

He sat back down on the bed, leaned over and kissed me. Nice kiss, but nothing like we'd been doing for the past hour or so. He sat up and took my hand, putting both of his around it.

"You know, there are times when you put a lot of work getting someplace, to build a mood, to cause something to happen when a phone call can just mess everything up. It can be hell getting back to where you were before the interruption.

"When I got this phone, I read through the manual. I could turn it off and all calls will go right to voicemail. That's a guarantee I won't be disturbed when I'm working with someone, going after that special picture. I could also put the phone on vibrate so I'll know it's ringing but she won't. I can ignore it and send it to voicemail or I can check the caller ID and see if I want to take the call. If not, it goes to voicemail, if so, I talk instead of working with my client.

"When my phone vibrated earlier today an I saw it was you, I knew it must be an emergency. After all, we just had a long talk about interrupting me when you brought your father into the garage the other night. And I admit, what you called about was probably important. But did you really think I would talk to you about corporate officers and make some kind of decision over the phone, standing in front of a client?"

"I ... I didn't think."

"Look. I know I was probably rough on you when you called. I'm sorry if you felt that way. We weren't in the middle of the shoot but I did have Jessica and her mother there when you called. I was getting the 'I'm taking a big chance on you and I don't want to be disappointed' speech from her mother when you called. I was probably madder at myself for answering than I was at you. The call came at the worst time it could and probably gave her another item for her list of how irresponsible I am. I know you did a hell of a job selling me to her when they were over here last week, but she's had some time since then to think about it, coming up with her reasons why I'm just after their money. I would have given her back the check she gave me if Jessica wasn't silently begging me to stay. I would much rather trash the job than do it knowing that the person who was paying for it thought I was a thief or a conman."

"How did it come out?"

"I came out fine. I had to really work my ass off but we got some decent shots. I would have had to work at it whether you called or not, but my attention got pulled to the phone call and you and it should have been 100% there. They were pleased with what they could see through the viewfinder. Marjory tried to convince me to upload them to her computer so she could see them on the monitor and I wouldn't let her. She wasn't too happy about that. You're right. I do need a laptop."

"You were right, too. It should be something you'll be happy with. I can suggest things to you, but you're the one who's going to eventually use it. You know, I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't be bothered if you called while I was working on a web page."

"That's because you're working with a machine. It could care less if you walked away from it for a day or two and then started working again. I'm working with a live person. I have to get her in the mood to give me that shot I'm looking for. I have to get in the mood to see it. Making love is the closest thing I could think of to make it real to you."

"So this whole thing today was a demonstration? That's all it was to you?"

"It may have started out that way. It didn't end up that way. It took every ounce of willpower I had to answer that call from Myra."

"So she was in on it. Did she know what she would be interrupting?"

"No. I just told her to call me at 4:45. I did the rest."

"She's lucky."

"Why"

"Cuz now I don't have to kill her."

"Was it really that bad?"

"Yeah, it was, Jack. It was one heck of a demonstration. So ... what do we do now?"

"That's your call. My phone's off and it's over there. I'm willing to try and get back to where we were if you are."

"Dammit, Jack! I was so ready."

"I know." He flicked my nipple with his little finger. "I'm sorry." He bent down and took it between his lips. "Forgive me?" He held on to my tit with his hand and licked and sucked the nipple as if he was trying to get the whole thing in his mouth. I cradled his head in my arms, pulling him even closer. Once again, I could feel the fire building up in me.

He switched sides and worked on my tits for a bit, then moved up and started kissing me again. His hand slid down my stomach to the zipper and I both heard and felt it as he eased it down. I reached down with both hands and helped him to move both my pants and panties down past my butt. He pushed them a bit further and then I used my feet to worm them down and off, kicking them off, onto the floor. Jack continued to kiss me and used his fingers to play with me while I was working on the pants.

Once they were off, he pushed on the insides of my thighs and I opened my legs for him. His fingers worked their magic as he slid his body off the bed, ending up on his knees, his face leaning forward into me. He put hands under both my thighs and slid me down so that my butt was right on the edge of the mattress and my legs were over his shoulders.

The next thing I knew, Jack's tongue swiped from my asshole to my clitoris. Oh. My. God. He did it again and again and again, his tongue forcing its way in, opening me up, scooping out the moisture. This was imitated by two fingers only they were flipped over and a trip was made in the reverse direction, then they were moved vertical to me and gently eased in until I felt his hand pushing against me. Kind of a zip, zip, push combination and he was deep inside me before I realized he'd switched from his tongue to the fingers. He moved them in and out, twisting them back and forth, still using his tongue but only on my clit now. It felt like he spelled out the Latin alphabet, then switched to Greek, then Cyrillic, then Hebrew. I came and came and came and he kept going and going. He added a third finger, still moving in and out and side to side, then pulled back, removing one. The next push in had the two in my vagina plus the third in my asshole. He moved in and out, not rotating any more but playing a game inside me, his fingers trying to touch each other through the separating membrane.

After a particularly strong climax, I weakly reached down to him and pulled him toward me. I didn't have the strength to do more than tug a little bit but he got the idea and moved up to kiss me again.

"Take those clothes off," I hissed. "I need that cock inside me. NOW!"

"Yes, Ma'am. Right away, Ma'am." He stood, slid his shirt over he head and tossed it towards the hamper, then worked his tennies off and than slid his pants and boxers off as one. They were tossed in the direction of the hamper and then he took hold of me under my arms and tossed my body up so it was all on the bed. He climbed up and put his cock in my pussy. There was no need to swipe it back and forth or do anything. I was so fucking wet he was in to the hilt without even trying.

He spread me open further than his fingers had. Damn, it felt good. I could feel the heat of him, the wrinkle of that vein that sticks out, the ridge at the back of the head as he slid in and out of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.