Jack And Jill - The Second Book - Cover

Jack And Jill - The Second Book

Copyright© 2007 by Old Fart

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The soap opera continues. Many of the questions from the first book will be answered; many new ones will be asked. You can probably get by without reading the first book, but why would you want to?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I knew all along that I could take the whole thing in my mouth. Jack had his own ideas, though, and dragged me around on top of him so he could do me at the same time.

Sixty nine is fun but it can be frustrating. The better you are at your half of it, the more effort it takes to hang on as your partner's body takes over and does its own thing. The only thing I can compare my end of it to is having someone trying to force a flexible jackhammer between your lips - one that spews goop as it's trying to push its way down your throat. Just think about having the power to bring somebody to that point. I love it!

Of course, Jack has his own crucible to bear when I start thrashing about, too. Especially when I do my best to bury him, holding him in place with my hands and thighs. Kind of like trying to swallow his face with my pussy while he's eating me. Now, if he just had a second pair of nostrils in the back of his head...

We finished up and drank some of the water I'd brought in. We'd both lost bodily fluids that needed to be replenished and I'd gained some that needed to be washed down. I love Jack to death and will swallow his come any time he deigns to give it too me, but it is gooey and salty and has a taste I don't really need to have in my mouth for hours after the deed is done.

Jack was on his back, a couple of pillows under his head to raise him up off the bed and I was scrunched up against his side, my right arm over his tummy and my head on his chest, quietly listening to the harmonies of his heart pumping and his lungs breathing, accompanied by the rhythm of his chest rising and falling.

"Jack?"

"Why does it feel like you're going to ask me if your pants make you look fat?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that Sara brought up some other stuff while she was talking. What do you think of what she said?"

He barely got out "What stuff?" when the phone rang. I reached up, grabbed it and just handed it to him. I knew who it was.

"Hi, Mom. I figured you'd be calling."

"I didn't do anything to Sara. I felt like it but I didn't."

"She pretty much told Jill that she was going to do whatever she could to steal me from her and there wasn't much that Jill could do about it since everyone knows she's a jealous bitch."

"No, I didn't get that from Jill. I hate to say this, but I probably would have doubted her if she told me something like that." He squeezed my shoulder and I hugged him back. "No, I left Bozo out back to play with the others for a while and nobody heard me when I came in. Sara was ragging about karate and stupid men and how she was going to form a society of victims and then she got into how she was going to take off the gloves and go for broke and reel me in. Her goal is to be living up here with me by the end of the school year."

"Yeah, well, maybe you should have expected it from her. I know I should have. Jill's been telling me about her since I first mentioned her and I've pretty much ignored her." He pulled me closer. "I really need to make it up to her." He leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

"She said something about having another place to stay if she needed it. She said she'd win whether she moved out or stayed. If Jill forced her out, she could pull the jealousy card. If she stayed, she'd have more time to work on me."

"No, Mom, I'm not. I stood there in the doorway and heard the whole thing."

"You too. Night, Mom."

I took the phone from him and put it back on the headboard.

"How much of that did you get?"

"I think I figured out most of it. Especially the part where you said you realized you never should have doubted me and were going to dedicate your life to being my slave forever."

"Whoa, I didn't go that far. How about if I never write you off without giving you the benefit of the doubt? And love you forever?"

"I suppose I can live with that. If I have to."

"I do love you, you know."

"Yeah, I kind of figured that out."

"So, what did you want to talk about before Mom called?"

"Just some of the stuff Sara said. Like she said you didn't feel the way you acted when she moved in your room and the only reason you chewed her out is because I was pissed off at her."

"Jill, I told you then that I was mad at the way she was taking advantage. Did you think I made up all that stuff I yelled at her about?"

"No. I just..."

"You know, I think both of us need to start listening to each other more. And believing in each other."

"Yeah, I know."

"Besides, if she got chewed out when she shouldn't have, why did she write that stupid essay she got up and read for the whole class?"

"Because you're her hero. And she wanted your body."

"I guess. I know you're right. I just have a hard time believing someone would feel about me like that."

"Excuse me. What about the person who just drank from your spout, here?" I squeezed his cock, just so there was no confusion about what I was referring to. "Don't you realize that's how I feel about you?"

"I know. It's just... You tell me that women are going to be like Sara and I find it hard to understand."

"Well, tough. Most women out there can spot a good thing when they see it. And you are a good thing, for the most part." I pulled in tighter.

"OK. I'm not going to fight you on it. What else?"

"Well, she said my friendship was no prize, but I can live with that. Especially now I know she's trying to take you away from me. I guess what got to me was her calling me a spoiled brat. And she said I'm so much younger than you and we don't go to the same school. That's always bothered me."

"All right, let's see. I guess the easiest thing is the school. I'm not going to hold it against you. You can't help where your father bought his house. I'm sure there are worse things than going to Highpoint."

"Jack! I'm serious here."

"Well let's see, then. Who's laying on top of me, holding my cock while I'm playing with her butt?"

"Me."

"You. You must be good for something or I wouldn't keep you around, don't you think?"

"I know that, but what about the things she said?"

"OK. You're younger than I am. That seems to be more your problem than it is mine."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm coming up on 18. From what I've read, that's pretty much all she wrote for my sex life. You, on the other hand, are going to continue to get better and better for another twenty years or so. It's more likely that you'll be complaining about me being so much older than you in a decade or so than me worrying about how young you are. And I'm working on the spoiled brat part of it."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean you've gotten just about everything you've wanted for your whole life. That's not always going to happen if we're a couple."

"I don't think I've acted like I expect everything to go my way since we've been together."

"No, you've been really good about it. I think your father instilled some common sense in you even though he did most of what you asked. The only time it's been a problem was when you used the old methods last week about early graduation." I went to interrupt him and he just squeezed me a bit. "I know, we worked that out and I don't see it being a problem in the future. But to answer your question, most people would think you were a spoiled brat if they went over to your father's house and took a look at your room and the TV room and spent a Sunday out at the pool with you and your father. But don't forget that you're the one who came down on me when I started earning some money and was pretending to be rich. And you took over the design aspect of this place because I backed off from doing it and were thrilled when I said we could decide together. Neither of those are things a spoiled brat would do."

"It just bothered me when she said those things."

"Come on, Jill. Don't tell me Sara's the first person to say stuff like that."

"No. There have been others."

"You're going to have to face it. I'm not the only special one in this bed. As long as you insist on having a father who likes to buy you things and being smarter than most of the others in your school and playing volleyball better than nine tenths of the students, some of those who aren't quite as good are going to blame you for their inadequacies. And some politician is going to do his best to legislate against it or pay those who aren't as well off in the interests of fairness. Didn't Heinlein talk about politicians passing a law that made all average people above average?"

"Something like that. In the Crazy Years."

"Well, if we aren't in the Crazy Years now, I don't know when we will be."

Jack may have said something else; I'm not sure. All I know is I woke up to the alarm with my head still on his chest and his arm draped over my side.

We got ready for school and left without hearing anything from anyone downstairs. The crew was putting plastic over Queenie's doghouse and the bushes in the back yard on that side of the house. I saw Rudolfo but didn't really have time to do more than wave. I guess Alex was at another job because I didn't see him. There weren't as many guys as yesterday so Alex probably had something bigger going on someplace else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.