Jack And Jill - The Second Book - Cover

Jack And Jill - The Second Book

Copyright© 2007 by Old Fart

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The soap opera continues. Many of the questions from the first book will be answered; many new ones will be asked. You can probably get by without reading the first book, but why would you want to?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jack said, "I still don't understand why you have to eat mine. I told you I'd get you a bowl."

"I don't want to get fat."

"Jill, you'll get just as fat eating mine as you will eating out of your own bowl."

"Maybe. But it won't be as much fun."

June wiped her mouth again. "Give it up Jack. Woman's prerogative."

"And there's nothing I can do about it?"

All three of us said, "Nope."

I guess he figured he wasn't going to win because he changed the subject.

"Who cleaned up?"

Mary said, "We all did."

"Really? Thank you."

June said, "Alex started putting his guys to work and they took care of the big stuff. Mary and Sara put the food away in the refrigerator. I worked with some of the ladies putting it in freezer bags. I didn't see any, so I stole some of the ones you use for Bozo."

Jack said, "Thanks, guys. I didn't even think about leftovers. I figured everyone would take their own stuff home with them."

"After the way you two told everyone how good their food was? I'm surprised nobody went home to make a second plate just for the two of you."

I swallowed the ice cream in my mouth. "I couldn't take another bite."

Jack looked like he was going to say something, thought about it and just stuck his spoon in the bowl. I reached over and moved his hand out of the way so I could fill my spoon.

He said, "Guess I should give Alex a call and thank him."

"You can thank him yourself next week."

He looked up at her.

"He says our garage door looks like crap since they redid the garage. They'll do that as well as the house."

"What do you mean, the house?"

"Jack, do you really think I want a gray garage and a brown house? We went over it before he started and decided to do both with the texture coat. We decided there was no rush on the house. His painters have a couple of days next week with nothing to do, so they'll do the rest of the work."

I said, "I like the gray on the garage. I think the house will look good in that color."

"I'm sure it will."

Jack said, "What's he going to do? Sand and paint the garage door?"

"No, he's going to put in a new one. One of those sectional doors that goes up and inside the garage on rails when it opens. We're finally going to get a garage door opener. I'm tired of lifting that heavy door in the rain."

"You won't be able to go out as far in the rain."

"I think I can live with that, Jack."

Mary shoved her chair back. "I'm going to try calling him again, Mom."

Mom said, "Jill, did Charlie say anything to you?"

"No. I didn't see him. Was he here?"

"No. He told Mary he would be and she keeps getting the machine. She's called over there... what? Twice?"

"Three times."

She went over to the phone and dialed. She waited a minute, then said, "Charlie, it's me. Call me as soon as you get in. Please. I'm really starting to get worried." She hung up the phone and came back to the table.

"Mary, Charlie isn't like that. Something really important had to come up or he would have called you if he couldn't make it. Are you sure he didn't leave a message?"

"Do I look stupid?"

June said, "Mary. She's only trying to help."

"It's OK, Mom. I'm starting to get worried, too." I went over to the phone and called my father's house.

"Hello?"

"Wanda. Hi. Have you talked to Charlie lately?"

"A few days ago. That's right, he wasn't there today. He sounded pretty excited about it when I talked to him."

"Mary's been trying to reach him and there's no answer. Could you swing by and see if anything's wrong?"

"Sure. Are you at home?"

"I'm in June's house. Call here when you get back. If I'm not here, let Mary or June know what you find out."

"Sure. I'll leave in a couple of minutes. I should be able to call you back in a half hour or so. If they're home, I'll have Charlie call."

"Thanks, Wand. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."

I went back to the table. Jack had his bowl tilted and was scraping the last of the ice cream up with his spoon. He saw me looking at him and stuck out his tongue, making a face at me.

"You better put that thing in your mouth unless you plan on using it."

"We'll see. Depends on how good you are."

"Oh, I'm good."

I turned to Mary. "Wanda's going to drive over there. She says she'll call back in a half hour or less unless there's somebody home."

"I'm just worried."

"I know. She won't be long."

I'd been planning to take Bozo for a walk and work off some of the food we ate earlier and he must have figured it out because he was acting kind of restless. Mary seemed to want our support, so I patted him on the head.

"We'll go for a walk later, Fella."

We talked about the barbecue and the people; how friendly and willing to help everyone was. After I said how good everything was, June invited us over for dinner on Wednesday.

Jack asked, "What's so special about Wednesday?"

"Nothing. I just thought it would be nice for all of us to get together. You two, me, Mary, Rudolfo."

I said, "Ooh, Rudolfo. He sure is a charmer."

"Yes, he is. But that isn't necessarily bad. We can all stand a little charming once in a while. I could fall for the guy if he wasn't so insistent on moving back to Spain."

Jack said, "Really? You hardly know him, Mom."

"Jack, it seems like we just had this discussion about you and Jill. Don't worry, I'm not ready to drop everything and marry the guy. But I do want to get to know him better. He's the most genuine person I've met in a long time. I don't think he has a politically correct bone in his body. What he does have is manners. Something sorely lacking in this society."

Jack looked at me and said, "I'll have to check with the boss and see if we can make it."

I stuck my tongue out and Mary said, "Do you plan on using it?" just as the phone rang.

She was up like a shot.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Wanda."

"No."

"OK, Thanks."

She hung up the phone and came over.

"She said the house was dark and the car was gone. She checked the front door and it was locked. It looks like they just went somewhere."

Jack said, "See, nothing to worry about."

"Jack, you don't understand. Charlie was looking forward to being here. I know he would have called if he couldn't make it. And his father never leaves the house except during the week, when he goes to work. The rest of the time he's home watching Charlie's Mom. He has someone come in on while he's at work and look after her. She even does the shopping so he doesn't have to leave. Charlie's mom hasn't wanted to go out since she came back from the hospital the night I got raped."

"Maybe she changed her mind."

"I don't think so. She's like I was when I wouldn't let you near me anytime they talk about leaving the house. Even if she got to the point where she was willing to try it, Charlie would have called. I know it."

Mom said, "Mary, I don't know what we can do about it. Is there any place you can think of that we could call?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should call the police."

"Oh, Honey. And what? Tell them that you're worried because he didn't show up for your brother's barbecue and they aren't home? Even if there's a legitimate reason to believe someone is missing, they won't do anything for a day or two. If the house was broken into or there was some sign of a struggle it would be different. But Wanda told you it looks like they just went out. Jill, does Charlie have any relatives that you know of? Maybe someone got sick and they had to leave in a hurry like you did when your aunt died."

"No, he's always joked that his parents were counting on him to have lots of kids because he needs to carry on the family name. Both his parents were only children and their parents died a long time ago."

Mom said, "Honey, if there was anything we could do, I'd be more than happy to help you do it. I know you don't like it, but the only thing you can really do right now is wait. And it won't do you any good to sit there and worry when you don't know anything. Look at what happened to your brother when Jill had to go up for her aunt. He was worried sick and messed up his swim meet for nothing."

Jack said, "Mary, I know it's hard, but it doesn't do any good to let your mind take off like that. I thought all kinds of things and none of them were anywhere near the truth."

Mary sniffed. "I know. But it's hard. It just feels wrong."

Mom took her in her arms and rocked her. "I know, Baby. I know."

I leaned up against Jack, holding onto his arm while Mom comforted Mary. After a few minutes, Mary sat up.

"I think I'll go in my room and lie down. Come get me if anybody calls?"

"Sure, Baby."

I looked at the clock; it was coming up on 7:30.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.