Jack And Jill - The Second Book - Cover

Jack And Jill - The Second Book

Copyright© 2007 by Old Fart

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The soap opera continues. Many of the questions from the first book will be answered; many new ones will be asked. You can probably get by without reading the first book, but why would you want to?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was washing off the lettuce so I could make green salad when I heard, "Honey, what you doin' in here all by you' self?"

I looked toward the door and saw Thelma, from the hospital, followed by Alicia Woodrows, Alex's wife.

I held up my wet hands and said, "Thelma! I'm all wet or I'd give you a hug."

She bustled over to me and spun me around, wrapping her arms around me. "A little water ain't gonna do me no harm. Ain't like I'm gonna melt or nothin'."

God, Thelma gives good hugs.

I could see Alicia over Thelma's shoulder. She had that look on her face like maybe she thought she didn't belong here.

"Hi, Alicia. I'll be with you in a minute."

"I just came up to see if you need help with anything."

Thelma released me and pushed my back, her arms on my shoulders as she checked me out.

"Lord, you give good hugs. It looks like living over here agrees with you."

"For the most part, yes."

"Lot different than living on your own, i'n't it?"

"Boy, I'll say."

"Well, we can't stand here jawin' all day. We came up here to help. Oh, here's Bea. Have you met Bea yet?"

I hadn't, and I swiped my hands with a dish towel before holding mine out for her to shake.

"I work with Jack's mother at the hospital."

"You're the nurse who went with my father to Houston, aren't you?"

"That was me. He spent all his time talking about June."

"That sounds like Daddy. You lost your chance. He's got someone else on his mind these days."

"Another nurse?"

"No, her name's Wanda. They'll be here later and I'm sure you'll meet her."

Alicia gave me a quick hug. "Are they still together? After the way he behaved the night we were here, I didn't think they'd last long."

"Back together. He changed some things and they're giving it another try."

"I hope it works out. She seemed like a nice girl. A little young, though."

"You won't get any argument from me."

By this time, Thelma had the refrigerator open and looked like she was trying to climb inside. "What do you need for us to do?"

"Pretty much anything that looks like it belongs at the barbecue and has Saran Wrap on it can go down. Alicia's husband set up some plywood near where he's cooking and it can all go there. I could use some help with the salad up here, too. I know there was some stuff in June's fridge and Jack left some things from my father's in the garage."

Bea and Thelma took all the stuff Mary hadn't gotten from the refrigerator and said they'd check the other two places. Alicia helped me clean and chop vegetables for the salad while I ripped apart three heads of lettuce.

There were probably 25 people in the back yard when we got down with the salad. Mary was talking to an older lady and called me over. Alicia took the bowl out of my hands as Mary introduced me to Mrs. Simpson.

"This is Jill's party, Mrs. Simpson. She can answer your question."

"Dear, this is wonderful. But I had no idea dogs were allowed."

"They all live here. If any of them are bothering you, we can put them inside."

"Not at all. I was just wondering if Bert and Ernie could come."

"Bert and Ernie?"

"You know, my babies, the two I got from Sara and Christopher."

"Oh, yes. I suppose they can come, as long as they behave. That's their mother over there and their brother's around here someplace." I reached down and petted Bozo. "This one's mine."

"I'm sure they'll be just fine. Maybe I'll ask Christopher to go over to my house and get them."

"OK. Don't be surprised if they get fed a lot of junk."

"That's all right. It will be like a party for them."

She went off to find Chris and I decided to make sure all the food was out. My first stop was the garage. Just the usual junk on the workbench, but no food. I pulled open the kitchen door just as Mom came out with a punchbowl full of potato salad.

"Oh, Jill. Thanks. There's another bowl on the counter, and that will be everything."

I got the other bowl while Mom held the screen door open with her hip.

"So, Mom, what do you think of Alex's new employee?"

"Rudolfo? Oh, he's a slick one. He's already offered to take me out to dinner next weekend."

"Really? What did you tell him?"

"I told him we'd talk later."

"You go, Mom."

"Speaking of 'you go, Girl, ' Mary said some interesting things were happening in your apartment a little while ago."

"Jack wasn't too thrilled about that."

"I'm sorry. I knew you were probably going to be busy, so I sent her up to get some of the food out of the refrigerator. I told her that there was a good chance you'd be in the bedroom and to just leave the two of you alone."

"Jack wanted to go in the bedroom. I told him people don't just walk into our apartment."

"Mary says she knocked."

"Well, she didn't bruise her knuckles doing it, that's for sure. I was six feet away and I would have heard a normal knock. And I'm sure I would have heard someone opening the door if they weren't trying to sneak in."

"Why that little imp. Wait till I talk to her after the party."

"Oh, don't make a big deal about it. She was probably getting back at Jack for embarrassing her last night."

We put the potato salad on two different tables. Jack was talking to Alex over near the grills. I looked at the tables and took inventory. Veggies, salad, dressings, dips, a crock pot with nacho sauce, chips, the pickles, olives and peppers. The table near the grills had burgers, shish kebabs, chicken and some steaks that someone else must have brought, along with a pile of foil-wrapped potatoes. I also noticed a big bowl of baked beans I had nothing to do about.

Shit. I forgot the guacamole. "Jack? Didn't you say you got some silverware and some plates?"

"Yeah, yeah. They're all in my trunk. Want to give me a hand?"

"Can't. I forgot to make my guacamole. It doesn't look like Rudolfo is doing anything."

"I don't want to keep piling the work on him."

"You might as well give him orders while you still can. He could be your new father."

"Yeah, Right."

"All I know is he's interested in Mom, and she hasn't said no."

"Well don't go marrying them off yet."

"If it happens, don't say I didn't warn you."

"Yes, Dear."

I saw him and Rudolfo walking together as I went up the stairs. Rudolfo had his arm around Jack's shoulders and was walking close to him, speaking in his ear.

I pulled out the blender and made six batches of my guacamole. The problem with it is it goes fast, so I have to make a lot. My secret is the lemon juice, a couple of cherry tomatoes and a sprig of cilantro for each half avocado.

I was just filling the last bowl when Mary came up.

"Mom sent me to give you a hand with this stuff."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.