Jack And Jill - The Second Book - Cover

Jack And Jill - The Second Book

Copyright© 2007 by Old Fart

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The soap opera continues. Many of the questions from the first book will be answered; many new ones will be asked. You can probably get by without reading the first book, but why would you want to?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The sun shining in my face woke me up. Since it was just a few days after the time change, it had to be 8:00 or later judging from the angle of the sun. Yesterday when we got up for school, it was dark for the first time. I'd been mad that I couldn't sleep in, but now I was glad my boyfriend decided to take today off from school instead of yesterday.

I reached both arms over my head and stretched, feeling more than hearing a kink pop in my back. I felt good. There was a slight tenderness between my legs, but it was a good tenderness. I looked over at Jack, still asleep. He looked like he didn't have a care, the most beautiful boy in the world. It wasn't often that I had the chance to watch him sleep. I think I'd rather wake up, feeling the warmth of his body and having his scent fill my nose than go out on any date he could come up with.

Of course, he'd come up with a pretty great one last night. I turned fifteen yesterday. It was supposed to be the day Jack was going to make me a woman. But I got a little carried away one night and took advantage of him. Bless him, he tried to talk me out of it, worried I'd be upset with him afterwards. He didn't know how I'd been waiting, no, anticipating the two of us making love since that first night when I held him in my lap after being pushed into him and knocking him out. That night my father took us out to our favorite Italian restaurant, Perlione's. We'd been going there for years, mostly to the small back room with the sawdust on the floor, the barrel of peanuts and the best pizza in town. You could probably get two or three pizzas for the price of one at Perlione's, but it was worth every penny. Two people could probably finish a chain store pizza between them, it took a real effort for four to finish one at Perlione's. And there's a big difference between fresh and cardboard.

Jack had made a big mystery about where we were going for my birthday and ended up taking me there. I'm sorry to say I was disappointed when he turned his mother's Lexus toward it and I realized our destination. But that changed when we were led to a private room in the main restaurant and pampered like royalty. Jack made out like a bandit because they wouldn't let him pay for anything. Even so, the meal and the company made it one of the most memorable dinners of my life. Especially the company. And the dancing. I love the feel of his body against mine when we dance a slow dance.

Jack is an odd one. I swear, there are times he acts like a twelve year old. And then five minutes later, it's as if he's a fifty year old man. Lord knows, he shows a lot more maturity and responsibility than my father has lately. My father. That was something I'd been putting off for too long, using not wanting to spoil my birthday as an excuse. Well, that excuse had run out of steam.

Back to Jack. The poor guy had been so excited for the last few weeks, planning my birthday. He reminded me of a little kid who knows he's not supposed to tell you what he got you for Christmas but is almost in pain because he can't. I did my best to make him squirm, constantly asking where we were going, what we were going to do and stuff like that. It really got to him when I'd pretend to be upset.

The dinner was great. And he arranged to have my former best friend, Wanda, take me shopping for a new dress. We got one that had half the men in the restaurant stepping on their tongues as Jack and I were escorted to our private booth. And made we wish he would rip it off and attack me right there. It took some serious willpower on my part not to climb under the table and suck on his cock. But I was a good girl and waited until we got home. I'll work on him and one of these days I'll be able to do something like that without totally freaking him out.

Poor Jack, he's so conservative he's almost square. It really bothered him when he found out I was almost three years younger than he. And when I tried to be sexy on our first date, I thought I was going to lose him. He almost choked when I told him I shaved my pussy. I think he went through a lot more than I did to get to the point we're at as a couple and as individuals. He's experienced a lot more changes than I have over the past few months.

Past few months. It's hard to believe; it seems like years. I have a tough time recalling Jack not being there. Well, I guess I can, I just don't want to. My life is so much better with him in it. I love him so much it almost hurts. As I looked at him sleeping, a slight smile on his face and a slight wet spot on his pillow where he'd drooled, I felt ready to burst.

There was another reason I was ready to burst. I had to pee really bad. I moved to get out of the bed and realized I was all crusty from last night. My left butt cheek actually stuck to the sheet for a second as I rolled over to get out. Not surprising, it felt like Jack put a gallon of spunk into me last night. Not all at once, of course. The first quart or so went down my throat to take the edge off him. Then he made four deposits into my cunt. Yeah, when we use it the way we did last night, I call it a cunt. But not so he can hear it. He's not quite ready for that yet. Someday. The four deposits were spaced out over the night. Two came shortly after I sucked him off, using my mouth to get him ready for the next round. Then we napped for a half hour or so and made slow, relaxing, tender love until he filled me again. The next nap was more like two or three hours. And this time Jack woke me up by going down on me, surprising the hell out of me. I made sure things progressed until he pounded away at me, filling me with whatever dregs he had left. I swear, I came over a dozen times over the course of the night.

I made my way out of the room. Not as easy as it sounds. One of my birthday presents was a room full of balloons. Not the most practical gift, but it was kind of exciting at the time. I know he didn't come up with the idea, but he was able to go for it when this florist he ran into suggested it. That's another reason I love him so much. I think he realizes he's clueless and is willing to take instruction. Very important in a relationship.

It wasn't as hard getting out of the room as it had been getting to bed when we got home. Balloons are fine for a few hours, then they start losing their helium. Most of them were about half the size they'd been and just slowly drifted as I kicked them out of the way.

We had the place to ourselves till after school at least. Wanda had been staying with us for the last few days and Jack made arrangements for her to sleep in the main house for my birthday. She would be going to school today, so we were by ourselves. I didn't bother to put anything on.

I managed to get the door open and went into the hallway. Bozo came up to me, rubbing against my legs. There's nothing quite like a dog rubbing his fur against your skin. One day a few weeks ago I was getting ready for the shower and he came into the bathroom. I couldn't help myself; I straddled him and felt that smooth fur between my legs. It was really starting to turn me on until I snapped out of it and put him outside the room.

Today I made a fuss about him then took him to the door. Jack has taken over that task, mostly because I like to stay in bed till the last minute and Bozo wants out as soon as someone gets up. I opened the door and watched him run down the stairs.

"Nice outfit."

I looked down and across to the open kitchen door. June, Jack's mother was just inside, smiling at me.

"Hi, Mom."

"How was your birthday?"

"I had the most wonderful birthday ever."

"Good for you. Did you get lucky last night?"

"Oh, yeah. Several times."

"That's good. Is Jack OK? He just got better from that flu or whatever it was."

"I think so. He didn't complain. I made sure he had his fill of oysters."

She laughed. "You don't really believe in that, do you?"

"I don't know if I do or not. All I know is it didn't hurt."

She laughed again and shook her head. "I'm sure my son is making up for lost time. Just don't kill him off too soon."

"I'll try."

Bozo squeezed by me and went inside.

"I've got to go, Mom. I need a shower bad. I'm all sticky."

"I'll bet. Make sure you wash the sheets, too."

"You can count on it."

I went into the bathroom and sat on the throne, just in time before my bladder let go. Bozo came in and lay his head on my lap so I could pet him. He felt good on my naked thighs. I think Bozo is the best gift I've ever gotten. Jack and I saw him in the pet store at the mall two or three times and I fell in love with him. The day he brought his mother over to meet my father, he surprised me with Bozo. He got me some diamond earrings for my birthday and I appreciate them, but Bozo was something special. I told him to get up, got a wad of TP and wiped myself, then went to the sink and brushed my teeth.

Making my way into the kitchen, I filled the coffee maker so it would brew while I took my shower. I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I like a good cup of coffee every once in a while. Today was one of those whiles. Jack likes coffee in the morning, too, more so now than when we first met. I thought about how unusual it was for him not to be up by now. I must have worn him out last night. I hoped he wasn't experiencing a relapse of that sickness he had over the weekend. That was gross.

I got in the shower and melted. The hot water pulsing on my body felt so good. Alex, the friend who ran the crew that built our apartment over the Hill's garage, put in little extras like a removable shower head that had several settings for intensity and how tight the stream of water was. It also had a pulse setting that did wonders on massaging my body when I felt dragged out. I didn't feel that way, but it still relaxed me after last night's exercise. I was standing there with my eyes closed, feeling the water pound on my back when I heard the shower door open and felt the cold air.

I looked over at Jack. The way he looked at me was all it took for me to know he loved me almost as much as I loved him. There was a little lust in there, too, but it was definitely love I could see in his eyes. He rested his right hand on my butt as he pulled the door closed behind him, then leaned into me to kiss me.

We were at right angles to each other, his chest at my left side. I put both arms around him and worked him around so we were facing each other, never breaking the kiss. He never broke his contact with my butt, either. Jack has a thing about my butt. He's always touching it, swatting me on it as I pass by him, holding it in his hands when we kiss, hug or dance. When we make love, he can spend ten minutes covering it with kisses. And then he concentrates on my asshole, doing wonderful things with his tongue and his fingers. Yes, fingers, plural. I think the record is three at once, as far in as they would go. I came like a son of a bitch that day, I'll tell you. There's going to be something else up there soon. Very soon.

We stood there in each others arms, holding on to each other and kissing. Jack was finally starting to use his tongue when we kissed and he explored my mouth with it. I could tell he'd stopped off to brush his teeth on the way in from the bedroom. The hot water pounded on my back as we continued the kiss. We have our own water heater, big enough for a family of six, just below us at the other end of the garage. Another thing Alex did to make life a little better for us.

Jack pulled away from me.

"What have you washed. Jill?"

"Nothing. I've just been standing under the water."

He reached for the shampoo. That's one of the many things I love about him. He makes love to me with shampoo and with a washcloth. I watched as he pooled some of my strawberry in his hand. I could feel a tingle in the lower part of my stomach.

"Turn around and get your hair wet."

I did as he asked and heard the slight gasp. He still does that when he sees my butt. I told you he has a thing for it.

I backed up and now the water was pounding on my chest, stimulating the nipples. Oh well, we all have to make sacrifices to stay clean.

Jack started to work the shampoo into my dirty blond hair. Dirty blond is the color, not the condition. His hands seemed to worship it as he made the suds grow and cover the whole mop. My hair comes down to the middle of my back. There are times it's a pain to have long hair, but it's a tool that I use to the max, especially when we make love, and I'll never give it up. Jack loves it when I drag it over his stomach and down to his cock, even before I use my mouth. And he loves playing with it, moving it out of the way, his hand digging into it as I bob up and down on him. You can't wrap short hair around a guy's balls and cock and then sit up, running it over them, making him cry out.

Sometimes it feels good when I wash it myself, but most of the time I'm on autopilot and don't even think about it. There's no way I can zone out when Jack is washing it. He seduces my hair with his hands and it turns me on. It also turns him on, too. Every time he's done it I've felt his hard cock pressing up between my butt cheeks.

I tried to stand there like a good girl, hands at my sides. The combination of his hands in my hair and his cock between my ass got to me. I bent my knees, opening myself up and reached back between my legs, toying with his balls as he finished me up. After about twenty seconds, I felt his hands on my shoulders.

"OK. Hair's done. Lean under the water so we can rinse."

I leaned in and he went back to work with his hands. He had to lean over me since I was bent forward and his cock spread my cheeks a bit more. I could feel the pulse from the big vein right on my slightly opened asshole. I groaned, certain I was getting wet from more than the shower head.

He pulled me back so I was standing up and backed up from me. I missed the pulse against my asshole and groaned again, this time in frustration. Then I felt his hands back in my hair applying conditioner. Conditioner feels good but it's not as sexy as the shampoo.

He finished with my hair and his arm came over my shoulder, a washcloth in his hand finding the water. I felt his cock pressing against me again, still hard, but not pushing into me like before. He pulled the washcloth out from under the water and backed up from me.

I heard the snap as he opened the lid for the body wash, then a little farting sound as he squeezed some onto the washcloth. The lid snapped closed and I saw him putting the bottle back on the shelf out of the corner of my eyes. Then I felt the warm, soapy washcloth on the middle of my back, making small, slow circles.

Jack used his other hand to lift up my hair and washed my whole back, starting with the shoulders. It felt like hours though it was probably only a couple of minutes. I stood there with my eyes closed, the water pounding on me. I brought my hands up to my chest and gently ran the palms of my hands over my tits. I could feel the electricity shoot down through my gut and into my pussy.

Jack did my lower back and then spent some time on my ass. He mostly worked on the cheeks, just taking a swipe or two in the crack as he was done. He squatted and started to work down my legs. I reached back and pulled my butt apart, exposing myself to him.

"You need to do more here, Jack."

That was all it took. He used the washcloth on the inside, making very sure it was clean. When it was all foamy, he used a finger and lightly rubbed it back and forth. He was holding me open now; I'd given up soon after he started and had both hands on the front of the shower, my head resting on them. I relaxed as I felt his finger and he worked it in. Not far, maybe not even to the first knuckle. He pushed and pulled, rotating it as he did so, doing his best to make sure it was clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.