Tigrinya - Cover

Tigrinya

by YellowGirl

© YellowGirl

Erotica Sex Story: This is a true story about Rosa. She and Miguel broke up after a 2 year relationship. After the breakup she was feeling lonely and decided to go out to the "Utopia" for some drinks. She needed some attention from a man and she got a bit more than she'd expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

Rosa sat on the barstool ordering another drink from Tony the bartender. She hadn't come there in weeks since her boyfriend left.

She stood 5"5", with soft curly brown hair to her shoulders. Rosa was an attractive looking girl, which is why Zee couldn't understand why she was sitting at the bar alone. He had seen her many times before with an old Miguel. He was watching her through the open kitchen window. He was finished making 'Injera' (an Ethiopian bread) and was ready to remove his large cook apron. The reggae music was starting to get loud now, and lots of people were coming in with dates.

Rosa sat on the stood sighing pitifully. She really missed Miguel so much, but decided that she was going to drown out her sorrows with beer and tequila.

"Another please Tony," she said.

"Haven't you had enough?" Tony said to her, while pouring an order from the guy down at the other end of the bar.

"I'll be the judge of that Tony okay? Now please, another one," she said with slurred words.

She planned to get completely wasted and nothing was going to stop her. She ordered 'Lemon drop with Absolut' and finished up the small shot of Tequila.

"You look very beautiful tonight" said a very intoxicating voice.

She turned around to see Zee sitting next to her. He was still the most beautiful looking man she had ever laid eyes on. His mother was a dark Ethiopian, and his father was a blonde Englishman. He had amazing hazel green eyes with such thick, dark lashes. His skin complexion was a smooth light brown like hers. She had always fantasized about being with him, but she had been dating Miguel exclusively. She was so breathtaken, she forgot if she had even responded to him with a "Thank you."

Lets face it, she was tore up drunk.

"So how are things with you and Miguel?" Zee asked, while looking her over very carefully and closely.

"We broke up," she said flatly, and began to drink from another shot glass quickly.

"He was much older than you," he said.

"Yes," she faked a smile.

"So, what about Ava. Are you still with her?" she asked him.

"No we broke up also," he said.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she lied, looking over at the bartender..."Another one please Tony."

"How many of those have you had so far?" Zee asked.

He was asking a question he had already known the answer to. He had been watching her all night long from the kitchen window.

"I can't remember," she said childishly, while fumbling with her small beaded handbag.

"What will you do tonight?" he asked her.

She was feeling so giggly now, and was hoping to spend the night with him. Her fantasy was finally coming true! She was hoping to see what his dick looked like, and how good of a kisser he was. She whispered into his ear "Do you know what I have in my purse?"

"Uhmm no. Tell me what?" he said in a playful tone of voice.

"Weed. Wanna smoke with me?" she smiled and giggled into his ear.

"Yes sure?" he smiled.

"Okay lets go to my car then," he said into her ear, his lips brushing against the part connecting to her neck.

The place was so thick with people, they had to maneuver through the crowd for quite some time. Zee was walking way ahead of her and she felt like she was swimming through tons of people. Guys who were trying to grab her for a dance, she jerked her arms away and kept on swimming. Finally she reached the back patio door, and went outside. The cool air made her shiver a bit, while she stood looking for Zee.

"I'm over here baby," he said.

She saw that he was parked toward the empty side street. She walked to the car and he popped the lock for her to get in. She opened the heavy door, while so many things were running through her mind. She was wondering if this was a mistake or not. Then she realized it had been such a long time since she'd even been with a man and she had needs. She got inside and shut the door. He was facing her and started kissing her cheek. There was a loud knocking on the window. It was one of his friends. Zee stopped kissing her face to roll down the window.

His friend smiled "Selam. yikrie-ta... Well, well, well! And what do we have here! Are you two having fun?"

Rosa fixed her tank top and skirt nervously. Zee laughed and started speaking fluently in Tigre to his friend. She sighed, wishing his friend would leave. They went on talking in their dialect and laughing for a long time, and she was getting bored.

Finally Zee turned to ask her "Do you want to go over to my place?"

She smiled "Sure!" She was feeling excited again now.

She could spend time alone with him finally!

Her heart was racing as he kissed her on her cheek and said "I'll be right back okay baby? I need to go in and get my two other friends. I need to drop off Rada and the others."

Zee got out of the car, leaving Rosa to sit holding her purse firmly in her hands. She was feeling a mixture of excitement and frustration.

Zee's friend got into the driver's seat smiling at her "Hi I'm Kabede. What is your name?"

He held out his hand to shake hers. She shook his hand weakly saying "Rosa."

"Oh. Your real pretty. I think I saw you around sometimes," he smiled.

He had a handsome face. His skin was a bit darker than Zee's and it looked more like deep caramel. He had dark romantic eyes and was wearing a small crystal earring.

"So your from Ethiopia too?" she guessed.

"Yes, all of us here are mostly from Eritrea. Where are you from? Are you a Spanish girl? he asked.

"I'm Dominican" she said.

"I always see you with those Mexican guys in the club. Especially that really old guy. Was he your boyfriend or your father?" he asked with a smirk.

She didn't want to talk anymore now. She didn't want to think of Miguel or relationships right now.

"So you have some weed eh?" he asked.

"Zee told you that I have weed huh?" she asked angrily.

Kabede laughed, "Yes of course. We share everything."

Rosa's heart sank...

something just wasn't right, and she wanted out of the situation. But she was feeling much too dizzy to think rationally about everything.

The next thing she knew, there were two other guys coming to the car. Kabede got out of the drivers seat and got into the back with the other two guys. Zee got in and sat in the front with her. He started up the car. One of the guys had his arms filled with a big case of beer.

Zee smiled over at Rosa "So are you ready?"

She answered "yes," but wasn't sure if she was or not. There was a sinking feeling inside her, but she couldn't place it. They were driving for a very, very long time, and finally reached the south end of town someplace. Finally they stopped at some big apartment building. Everyone started getting out. Rosa had trouble getting out of the car properly, but tried to pretend that she was not drunk.

They all started walking up the concrete stair way outside, passing all the garden balconies. The place looked very upscale and was almost deserted at this time of night. It must have been around 12 midnight or 2am? They finally reached Zee's apartment door and went inside. It was a very clean, polished looking place with hardwood floors and ceiling fans. She had always wondered what type of apartment he would have.

"Would you like a beer?" Zee asked her as they stood at the kitchen doorway.

"Uhmmm sure," she replied nervously.

She noticed none of his friends were leaving. She was feeling edgy now, and wanted to leave.

"Maybe I should go home," she whispered into Zee's ear quietly.

His friend Kabede was watching from by the sink with a smirk on his face.

"No way. You should definitely stay, okay?" he grinned.

"Where is that weed!" Kabede smiled coming over to her.

Under the bright kitchen lighting, she saw that Kabede was even more handsome than she had imagined. His hair was a beautiful, soft, curly texture like Zees and was wild like a lion's mane.

He had flawless skin that was still reminding her of delicious caramel.

He kept smiling at her in such a way that was making her feel uneasy. Zee handed her a beer and went into the living room.

"Come and sit down," Kabede put his hand on her bare shoulder and led her into the living room.

She sat down on the couch next to Zee. Someone put on some loud reggae music.

"Weed please!" Kabede said in a silly joking way to her on the couch. He sat on her left side very closely. Zee was on her right side, looking at her with those eyes.

"Youre really very beautiful" Zee said.

She opened her purse and started taking out the 8 large, neatly rolled blunts. One of the other friends came to sit on the floor near her legs, and he was smiling up at her. He was not very attractive looking at all, and his head seemed to be shaped like an ugly peanut. His skin was smooth and pretty, but his eyes seemed to be stuck too close together or something. Rosa didn't smile back at him, and just focused on handing the blunts to Zee.

One of the friends left. Another one with eyeglasses sat down on the other side of the room, started watching television like a zombie. They all four sat smoking weed and drinking beer for a good hour or so. Rosa could not keep track of how much she had smoked or drank, but now she was feeling more dizzy than before.

"I need to lie down. Please take me home," she said.

"Come with me" Zee said.

He stood up and took her hand. She staggered against him, trying to walk properly without falling... but it was no use... she was blitzed now. He took her into his bedroom. His bed was very low on the floor, and it was near tons of lava lamps and strange psychedelic lights. She sat on the bed with ease, while he stood in front of her. She thought he was going to kiss her and take off her clothes, but instead, there was Kabede.

Zee said "I will be right back."

"What?" she asked feeling so shocked and confused now.

Kabede closed the door behind Zee, and began to take off his pants.

"What on earth are you doing?" Rosa asked, while getting up to leave the room.

"This is ridiculous, I'm going home," she said feeling completely pissed off.

She grabbed her purse and started for the door. Kabede grabbed her around the hips and started hugging and kissing her neck.

"Stop it! Cut it out!" she shouted at him.

"Oh come on baby honey, don't be that way," he said pulling her body up against his.

"Stop it! Please let go of me!" she tried to pull his arms off her.

He pulled her to the bed and began to pin her down on her back. She had dropped her purse somewhere on the floor, and started struggling desperately with Kabede. Her fighting did no good against his strength. While he was on top holding her down, she felt his dick was very rock hard inside his boxers. He lay on top of her, kissing her face and neck. His full lips went to the middle of her neck, and trailed down to her breasts. She tried to keep him from pulling her top down, but it was much too late. He was trying to unhook her bra, but became frustrated and with trembling fingers he ripped the bra down under her breasts.

Rosa felt her eyes filling up with tears, and she was feeling so humiliated. She had not wanted to be there with Kabede, she wanted to be with Zee. She had wanted so much for things to have been different.

"No please!" she started crying and sobbing as he pried her thighs apart.

His anxious hands pulled her skirt up over her hips as she squirmed beneath his adrenaline pumped body. His lips kissed in between the curves of her breasts.

"Stop fighting it. You want it," he moaned, his lips reaching her big, deep brown areolas.

Her squirming stopped, when she realized that she was unable to get away from him. He was much stronger than her, therefore it was impossible. She whimpered very softly as he sucked on her nipples and pulled down her panties. The door opened, and Zee came into the room. She was shocked to see him sit down on the bed and he began to kiss and gently bite her neck. The other friend walked in and sat by the bed watching, and stroking the bulge inside his khaki shorts. Rosa lay sobbing now, while Kabede slide his finger in and out of her tight, sensitive pussyhole. Her chin was thrusted upward and her teeth gritted from the pain.

"Damn she got a tight one" Kabede moaned and then said some things to Zee and the other guy in Tigre.

He managed to get his boxers all the way off and his dick was now up against Rosa's smoothly shaved pussy.

"Oh my god NOOOO!" she started screaming and screaming.

Zee got up and left the room. The friend sat down and watched with his hand inside his now unzipped shorts.

"Hahaha!" Kabede laughed. "Somehow I knew she would scream no!" His lips kissed her softly and he whispered "Yessss."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.