Schoolgirl Spankings - Cover

Schoolgirl Spankings

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two schoolgirls are put through an extensive caning session by their headmaster, with a sadistic prefect enjoying her power over them. The girls learn a lot about each other, and about life, in the course of the afternoon. Later at Jennifer's home, her dad gets excited when he sees the marks on her bum. And then mom gets involved, offering to persuade the headmaster to let the girls off further spankings. Mother ends up taking far more from him than she intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   School  

That lunchtime, Mrs Truscott was far too nervous to think of food! She was standing naked in her bathroom, her back to the mirror, using her makeup mirror to look over her shoulder at her reflection. At the six livid tramlines across her ass left by the headmaster's cane a couple of hours earlier. And she was thinking, she had four more to come, unless she chose instead to let her daughter take the punishment that Jennifer was still half expecting to be taking at 2pm. She had promised her daughter that she would talk to the headmaster, but the girl had no idea what her mother was doing on her behalf. 'And will never know, ' vowed Mrs Truscott.

She put a finger behind her and pushed against the tightness of her bum hole, and wondered what it was going to be like when the headmaster fucked her in the ass. She already knew that he was bigger than her husband George, and while being fucked by him had been glorious she was very unsure about taking that big cock in her virgin ass. She had no experience of anal sex at all, not even of being licked there, but her girlfriends often talked about it, and a few claimed to have done it, the full buggery thing, with husbands or lovers. All admitted that it hurt the first few times. Mrs Truscott wondered if it would hurt more than the four cane strokes she would also be receiving in an hour or so!

Needing to know, she went to the kitchen and rummaged in a cupboard for the stock of candles she kept there in case of power failure. She brought one out, snipped off the wick, and went to the sink. She soaped her hands thoroughly, then used her hands to soap the candle. Then she tried to push it into her bottom. She managed to get the tapered end in a bit, but was too scared to push hard enough to get the whole thing inside herself. She glanced at the kitchen clock, time was getting on, and anyway she was beginning to fear she might chicken out and not go to see the headmaster at all, if she waited too long. And she would never forgive herself if she turned up too late, and found Jennifer clutching her ass and sobbing as she walked out of the headmaster's study.

She decided she would go straight away. But first she would shower and change her clothes. She didn't have many nice undies, George had never been interested in them, and she didn't want the head to see her wearing the same as during the morning visit. Fortunately he hadn't seen her bra, so she put that back on, she liked what it did for her breasts. She only had the one suspender belt, so she had to wear that. She did find another pair of nice sexy lacy knickers, and this time she put the panties on over the suspender straps, so the head could take her panties all the way down before caning her.

She decided to wear a dress this time, and chose one that opened all the way down the front. She wasn't really sure why she chose that, but as she drove to the school she was imagining him making her undo all the buttons and stand holding the dress open for him. 'If he tells me to, I shall do that, ' she thought to herself. She could feel her pussy moistening her panties, and was really excited as she walked up to the headmaster's study door. She knocked, and a few moments later she heard him say, "Come in." As she stepped inside, she remembered the anal lubricant she was meant to have brought with her, and realized she had forgotten it!

"So, Mrs Truscott, is it your wish that your daughter Jennifer receive three more strokes of the cane at 2pm this afternoon?"

"No, head master," she stammered.

"You accept instead that you will receive four strokes yourself, on your bare bottom, with my cane?"

"Yes head master," she whispered, mouth dry, palms moist.

"Speak up. And don't just say yes, tell me what you are agreeing to."

"Sir I ask that you give me four strokes of the cane instead of giving my daughter three."

"Take off your clothes. I shall apply your punishment with you naked."

He sat watching as she shyly unbuttoned the dress, and pulled it open, then slipped it off her shoulders and down her arms. She placed it on the desk in front of her.

"Not there, that is where you will lie to receive your punishment. Hang your dress up on the hook behind the door."

She walked away from him, certain that his eyes were watching the movement of her ass, and picturing the welts that her knickers were now at least partly hiding. As she hooked the dress up, he hissed, "Take off your panties next, and hang them up too." As she bent to step out of them, she could feel the tightness of the skin of her bottom due to the bruises from the six earlier strokes. She stood carefully slipping the panties over a hook, very aware of him behind her, watching. "Come back here and take the rest off."

Standing in front of him, she kicked off her shoes, then reached behind her to unclip the bra. "Hand it to me," he ordered, and when she gave it to him he read the label, obviously interested to read the cup size. "Nice. Your breasts are magnificent, you don't need a bra. You can leave this behind when you leave." Instead of putting it on the desk, he placed the bra in a drawer. She wondered how many other souvenirs he had from all the women and girls he had caned in this room.

She removed the garter belt, then unclipped the stockings and slid them down and off her legs, and he told her to place them on the desk, "Off to the side so it isn't in your way when you lie down for the cane."

He stood looking at her naked body, and she was shivering as his eyes ran up and down her body. "Turn around, Mrs Truscott," he ordered, and spent a few minutes admiring the results of his morning's efforts. "Hold your bum cheeks apart for me." He waited while she did so, then said, "I told you that I will do something else to you, after I cane you. What was that, Mrs Truscott?"

She gulped, flushed, glad she was standing with her back to him. "You said that you will fuck me in the ass, head master."

"Yes. Did you bring the lubricant?"

"Um ah no, sir, I'm afraid I forgot."

"You forgot! One simple instruction and you forgot to do it!"

"Sorry, head master."

"Turn around. Do you know how much more it hurts, being buggered without lubricant?" She shook her head, near to tears with the humiliation and fear. "Luckily for you, I have some here." He opened the drawer where he had put her bra, and brought out a small white tube, and placed it on the side of the desk. "However I shall expect you to replace this, you will bring me another tube tomorrow, is that clear?" She nodded, too tense to speak. "I will also give you another couple of strokes of the cane, now, to teach you to be more careful. How many will that mean you receive today, assuming you don't move during this caning?"

Her brain was barely functioning, but somehow she managed to add the six this morning, and the four she had been expecting to get now, to the extra two she had been awarded for forgetting the lube. "Twelve sir."

"That's actually quite fitting. That is how many I gave Jennifer and her friend yesterday." Mrs Truscott nodded helplessly. She was biting her lip, flushed, shivering.

"Come closer to the desk, Mrs Truscott. Bend forward and put your elbows on the desk." She obeyed, very aware of her breasts hanging down in front of him. He lent forward in his chair, and brought his hands in underneath her, cupping one breast in each hand. She moaned and shuddered. "What's the matter, Mrs Truscott? Are they sensitive?"

"Yes sir," she panted.

"Doesn't your husband fondle them for you, before making love?" She shook her head. "Don't just nod. Answer me properly, Mrs Truscott. Does your husband caress your breasts before he makes love to you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.