Schoolgirl Spankings - Cover

Schoolgirl Spankings

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two schoolgirls are put through an extensive caning session by their headmaster, with a sadistic prefect enjoying her power over them. The girls learn a lot about each other, and about life, in the course of the afternoon. Later at Jennifer's home, her dad gets excited when he sees the marks on her bum. And then mom gets involved, offering to persuade the headmaster to let the girls off further spankings. Mother ends up taking far more from him than she intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   School  

George Truscott had to get up early to go to work, so his wife was left in the house to prepare breakfast for Jennifer and her friend Susan. There was no sign of them by the time they needed to be getting up, so she went to their room and knocked, and opened the door. The two girls were in bed, under a rumpled sheet, and were lying in each others' arms. As they woke, they moved apart in a way which spoke volumes. Mrs Truscott was both shocked and amused as she left the girls to get dressed. So that's why her husband had been so randy last night.

When the girls came down for breakfast, she challenged them, mostly for her own amusement. "So, girls, tell me what happened yesterday."

Jennifer looked at Susan, both girls blushed. "What do you mean, mom?"

"Don't mess with me Jen, something happened yesterday and I would prefer that you told me rather than me having to tell you what I already know."

A bit underhand, but standard interrogation techniques she had learnt off the television. Don't tell how little you know, pretend to know what you are trying to find out! To her surprise it worked, and she was told something totally unexpected. "We both got the cane at school."

Not at all what she had expected, but it did explain her husband's arousal last night. "You told your father, Jen?"

"Yeah and he wanted to see our bums."

"Both your bums? Yours too, Susan?"

"Yes, Mrs Truscott. We told him we had been given twelve strokes each, and he said that was too many for girls our age. He insisted we show him so he could see if we were bruised."

"But, mom, I'm getting another three this afternoon, for moving."

"Oh dear," Mrs Truscott sighed, trying to look serious and sympathetic but inwardly finding it very amusing. "Let me have a look, my dears."

The two girls shyly turned around and presented their rears, skirts up and panties at mid thigh. Mrs Truscott admired the smooth plump cheeks and the livid bruises from the twelve strokes each had received. She was still feeling horny from the excellent sex last night, and stroking Susan's bottom was turning her on even more. She had never had the cane, George only ever spanked her or used a slipper or his belt. She wondered what the cane would feel like, especially if delivered by a complete stranger in the severe setting of a school head master's office.

She started examining her daughter's plumper ass. "Are you sure your bottom can take another three, Jen? You are very bruised still. What time are you meant to be seeing him?"

"After lunch, mom, and I really am sore, I don't think I can take more."

"Let me talk to him, okay? I will go and see him this morning, and you can stay in your classes unless you are summoned. I am sure I can convince him to let you off those last three."

"Oh thanks mom, thanks so much."

"Does your dad know you are due more?"

"No, I don't think so, can't remember if we told him."

"Okay then don't mention any of this to your dad, okay? Now, eat your breakfast and get off to school."

After the girls left, Mrs Truscott phoned the school and arranged an appointment with the head master. Then she bathed, powdered herself, combed her pubic hair, and dressed in her sexiest panties, suspender belt, stockings, and, just in case, a sexy platform bra. After admiring herself in the mirror, she put on a slightly see through blouse and a miniskirt. Slipping into high heels, she set off for school.

Outside the headmaster's office, she checked her makeup in her mirror then knocked on the door.

Inside the head master had been masturbating, wondering why Jennifer Truscott's mother wanted to see him. Would she complain about the severity of the caning he had given her daughter? Or would she be trying to get him to drop the three strokes she was still due? Either option promised to be an amusing discussion. He loved discussing discipline with protesting weak politically correct mothers! He put his cock away. "Come," he called out in his strictest voice.

He was very pleasantly surprised by Mrs Truscott's appearance. Most women visiting his office were boringly dressed, thinking they had to look respectable to match the image of the school. But Mrs Truscott looked positively sexy. Almost, but not quite, slutty. Wanting to test her, he deliberately didn't invite her to sit down. "Yes, Mrs Truscott? I take it you are here in relation to Jennifer's recent misbehavior and the resulting punishment?"

"Well, not really, I fully approve of what you did, for her and for her friend Susan as well. I am just concerned about your intention to give her three more today. I agree she deserves them, but her bottom is still very bruised and I don't really think she should take any more."

"What are you suggesting? That I delay it for a week or so? I can do that, if you prefer."

"Um well no, I mean that would be good of you but I don't think punishments should be extended that long."

"I agree. So what are you suggesting?"

"Would you consider letting me take her punishment for her?"

The head's cock jerked in his pants, and his heart started pounding. He struggled to remain outwardly placid and give no sign of his excitement. "Well, it's rather an original suggestion but I suppose it makes sense, a mother should be responsible for her daughter's behavior."

Mrs Truscott gulped. She could feel her pussy growing moister by the second, and knew her nipples were already rock hard. Her mouth was too dry to speak so she just stood there awaiting his decision.

"I would give you more than just the three strokes Jennifer is expecting. I think I would give you six strokes first, then let you have a break before administering the three that Jennifer is due. How do you feel about that?"

Mrs Truscott nodded her head nervously. "Yes, okay, I accept that," she croaked.

"I will need you to remove your panties. If you are wearing any. Please raise your skirt in front."

Mrs Truscott flushed at that, at the suggestion she might not be wearing knickers. She reached down and took the hem of her skirt and slowly raised it, glad that she had been brave enough to dress up for this. He made her stand holding her skirt up while he lectured her on how mothers have a duty to control the behavior of their children. Their daughters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.