Schoolgirl Spankings - Cover

Schoolgirl Spankings

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two schoolgirls are put through an extensive caning session by their headmaster, with a sadistic prefect enjoying her power over them. The girls learn a lot about each other, and about life, in the course of the afternoon. Later at Jennifer's home, her dad gets excited when he sees the marks on her bum. And then mom gets involved, offering to persuade the headmaster to let the girls off further spankings. Mother ends up taking far more from him than she intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   School  

George Truscott was basically a good and decent father. But like most men, he was very attracted to young girls, even including his own daughter Jennifer. But mostly he lusted after her friends.

So when he had the opportunity to spank young Susan, after catching her and Jen together naked in Jen's bedroom, both of them with cane marks on their bums, he could hardly be blamed for taking advantage of the situation. Putting Susan over his lap first, he was both shocked and delighted by the effect his spanking had on the girl. He was an experienced spanker, having spanked his wife throughout their marriage as a significant part of their sex life, and having spanked his daughter as punishment whenever he could justify it. This was the first time he had spanked another young girl, and he tried to keep the spanking respectable, not allowing his fingers to stray. But there was nothing he could do about his penis, which was rock hard and pressing up into the girl's belly.

And when Susan started making the same moves and sounds that his wife would make as she neared her climax, George had no doubt what was happening to her. He was however in a great deal of doubt how to handle the situation. Part of his problem was that during her struggles his dressing gown had fallen open, and now the girl was lying on, and moving over, the head of his rock hard penis.

Although he lusted after young girls he had until now resisted his urges, and had never allowed himself to abuse his daughter. His wife was well aware of how he was affected by spanking Jennifer, and waited watching, secure in the knowledge that she would benefit from some aggressive and very satisfying sex after the sobbing girl was sent off to her bed. But now it was Jen watching, and darling little Susan who was throbbing. If Jen wasn't there, who knows what might have happened?

As it was, when Susan started squirming and moaning in exactly the same way his wife did, it was a problem for him. Should he continue spanking her, really hard until the girl either orgasmed or broke down in tears, or should he stop immediately and send the girl home? The temptation was too great, and overcame his reservations. Arguably, what he did was the worst possible option! He did as he did with his wife, and spanked down between the writhing girl's thighs, letting his fingers linger in the dampness between spanks.

After just a few such spanks, Susan climaxed loudly. And so did he, and he knew his semen was splashing against the girl's bare belly. Helplessly he sat there while the girl threshed and moaned and finally lay still. He looked up at his daughter, who clearly recognized what had happened. Jen had a hand to her mouth and was obviously struggling not to laugh out loud.

He left his hand on the buttock nearest him, with his fingers delving down into the hot wet crevice, while Susan recovered. Then he gently turned her around and sat her up on his lap and hugged her. To the surprise of both girls the hug was tender and respectable. He made no attempt to stroke her breasts or to explore her crotch further, he just held her while she calmed down and while his semen dribbled down between her thighs.

"Jen, I think you had better take Susan back to your room, and if she wants she can stay the night." Susan turned her face to him, amazed that he was being so tolerant. Her face flushed when she realized that he was basically inviting the two girls to continue having sex together. Still rather shaky, she got to her feet. She gave him a weak grin and kissed him on the cheek, and stepped over to stand beside Jennifer. Susan whispered, "So is Jen not going to get smacked then?"

He grinned. "She will later, if she isn't nice to you."

Jen bent down and kissed her dad, and said, "Don't worry dad, I will be nice to her." As she spoke, she dropped a hand into his lap, where his cock was still exposed by the gap in his dressing gown. She gave it a quick squeeze, and whispered, "You won't tell mom about any of this, will you, dad?" He grinned and kissed her back, and promised her that it would be their secret. So Jen took Susan by the hand and led her away.

George sat there for a long time, dressing gown wide open now. His cock was soon hard again, and he stroked it, thinking of the two girls upstairs. Wondering what they were doing.

Soon after, George's wife came home and George tugged the dressing gown closed and stood up to greet her. She asked where Jen was, and he said as casually as he could, "Upstairs with young Susan. Doing homework or whatever. Probably listening to music on their headphones."

She went into the kitchen to make coffee and her husband came up behind her and held her round the waist and kissed her neck, and made it clear that he wanted sex. "While the kids are busy," he whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.