Schoolgirl Spankings - Cover

Schoolgirl Spankings

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two schoolgirls are put through an extensive caning session by their headmaster, with a sadistic prefect enjoying her power over them. The girls learn a lot about each other, and about life, in the course of the afternoon. Later at Jennifer's home, her dad gets excited when he sees the marks on her bum. And then mom gets involved, offering to persuade the headmaster to let the girls off further spankings. Mother ends up taking far more from him than she intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   School  

"Hi, Jen, can I come in?"

For the first time since they had become friends, Susan felt shy and embarrassed as she waited to be let into Jen's house. Jen seemed equally stressed, but stepped back to let Susan inside. "Dad's in his study," she whispered, and Susan recognized this as a coded warning to be discrete! Never before had such a warning been necessary. She realized that their relationship had changed totally as a result of those few minutes outside the headmaster's office! When they listened to strange things happening inside, and when Jen had kissed her, and had put her fingers up under Susan's skirt, and inside Susan's pussy!

The two girls tiptoed up the stairs to Jen's room, and slipped inside. Normally they would run noisily up the stairs and fling themselves on the bed and think nothing of lying side by side as they planned the evening together, music or magazines or, as a last resort, homework. But now both of them knew they were about to do something new. Something they had ever done before. Something naughty. But they were both too shy to start! They kicked their shoes off and stretched out side by side on the bed, but they were carefully not touching each other! Susan was having trouble breathing, and looking at her friend could see that Jen also was flushed and tense.

Finally Jen said, "You were going to rub cold cream on my bum," and Susan shivered. Jen held up the tub, and rolled over face down. Susan wanted to tell her to lift her skirt and pull her knickers down, but instead Jen put her hands on the pillow above her head and laid still, obviously wanting Susan to do it.

Susan slowly sat up, and for a moment just sat looking down at her friend's plump body, her swelling buttocks under the tight skirt. Then she reached out and started to bare Jen's bum! Her hands were trembling as she lifted the hem of Jen's skirt up to her waist, and now she was looking down at Jen's firm round bottom, encased in fresh cotton panties, but with enough flesh showing on her bum and the tops of her thighs to expose marks from her recent caning.

"Lift your bum," Susan said softly, her mouth dry, her voice shaky, and when Jen obeyed Susan hooked Jen's panties in her fingers and slowly drew them down her friend's long lovely thighs, displaying the fierce looking welts. "Wow, he really laid into you, didn't he?"

"I'm sure your bum is the same, I'll do yours when you've done me," Jen whispered. "But I've got more to come tomorrow. What do you think I should do about that? I don't think I could take any more. It hurt so much and I'm still very sore."

Susan knew that Jen was asking whether she should offer to let the head do to her what they had heard him doing to Alison the prefect. Rather than answer such a loaded question, Susan started applying the cold cream to each livid welt. Jen moaned softly, and squirmed her bum just slightly, to encourage Susan. Then as Susan was applying cream to the welts on the backs of Jen's thighs, Jen very slowly opened her legs!

Susan was panting as she looked down into the forbidden crevice of Jen's buttock cheeks and her private bits further down. She continued smoothing cream into the welts, not daring to do more. But then Jen moaned, very softly, "Please, Suze."

Susan remembered what Jen's fingers had done to her outside the head's office, and knew what Jen meant. Did she dare do it? She allowed a finger to slide down the inside of Jen's right thigh, and Jen moaned again, and opened her legs wider. Susan moved her finger further under, and felt wetness! Jen was twitching, her hips jerking each time Susan moved her fingers! Suddenly she couldn't resist bending down and kissing Jen's bum! "Oh God," her friend gasped.

Sliding fingers up into the wetness, Susan trailed her tongue down the glorious smooth curve of Jen's bum cheek, down to the crease, and ran her tongue along the crease, and into the bum crack. "Oh Jesus," Jen groaned. Not daring to do more under her friend, Susan brought both hands up on top of Jen's bottom, and used them to pull Jen's bum cheeks apart, exposing the dimpled redness of her bum hole. Susan bent down and poked the tip of her tongue out and into the opening there. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god," her friend hissed.

Susan sat up, and told Jen to turn over. While Jen did so, Susan undid her own dress and pulled it off over her head, and tossed it on the floor. With Jen now lying on her back, Susan bent down and slowly undid all the buttons down the front of Jen's dress, so she could pull it open, exposing her friend's bra, and further down the thin fuzz of her pubic hair. Jen was looking up at her, and softly whispered, "Take your bra off, Suze, please. Let me see your tits." Susan did so, then bent forward so her friend could lick and kiss her nipples.

"Oh fuck, Jen, what are we doing? This is crazy."

"Suze darling I think you want this as much as I do. Take your knickers off too." As she spoke, Jen had her knees up and was tugging her panties down to her ankles and off her feet. Susan slipped off the bed and stood watching, then tugged her own panties down and stepped out of them. Naked now, she watched as her friend slipped out of her dress and unclipped her bra, and laid back, also naked, arms up beseeching Susan to join her on the bed.

Moving slowly, Susan knelt on the bed and slowly laid herself down beside her friend, and took her in her arms. Very gently, they placed their mouths together in a soft kiss, and then Jen pushed her tongue out and into Susan's eager mouth. Keeping the kiss going, Jen pushed Susan down on her back, and slid on top, her breasts against Susan's, her belly pressing against Susan's hip, grinding herself against Susan's hip bone. Breaking off the kiss, she looked down at Susan and sighed, "Oh God, darling, I can't tell you how long I have wanted to do this!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.