Stud Farm - Cover

Stud Farm

Copyright© 2007 by Scheeme

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Carl is a well-hung high schooler whose whole life centers around his cock. He has bagged hundreds of women, and intends to have many more, but a wrench is about to be thrown into his plans...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Caution   Violence  

Carl couldn't believe it had taken her this long to get in line. He looked down at the cute, innocent face of Mary Weathers and smiled at her. She had been the last one, and the one with the most resistance. As a matter of fact, he had finally had to give up waiting on her and go after her himself. But none of that mattered at this moment. She was here now, and it was time.

"Go easy, please..." she whispered, giving a little shiver as she spoke. He had heard that one before. It was part of the script, as far as he was concerned. Most women, when they saw what he was gonna try and stick into them, got a little scared. He knew from experience that it would fit, but they always took some reassuring. He knew that most weren't convinced until he finally was able to shove it all the way in. He loved to watch the expression on their faces as he showed them what they'd been missing. Such was the case with little Mary.

She was a cheerleader at Carl's school... to be more accurate, she was the last cheerleader he hadn't fucked yet. He had made his way through the group over the course of the school year, leaving stretched pussies, wild rumors, and broken hearts behind him. Each new gal he bedded had him walking a little taller, and strutting just a little more down the hallway. Carl believed a man had to have goals, and he had made it his goal, for this, his senior year, to fuck every cheerleader in the school. And Mary was the last one on the list.

After the first few, they had begun talking amongst themselves. He had been approached soon after Lisa, who was widely known as the school slut, had told them about his equipment. The more open-minded ones were just dying to get their pretty little hands or mouths on it, and he was more than willing to let them. He gave them each the ride of their lives, and then left them sore and aching for more. He never went back to the well with any of them, but he left them with a lifetime of memories and a hell of a story to tell.

Some of the girls came willingly, some came reluctantly out of curiosity, some out of morbid fascination. There had even been two cherries on the squad. Those had been a pleasant surprise. Their first time was definitely more memorable than most, and Carl knew he had set the benchmark for any man they were to be with from that point on. He doubted many men would measure up, but the girls would appreciate properly any who did.

At last, there had only been Mary left. He had his eye on her for most of the year. Mary was absolutely adorable, with an innocent air about her that made him long to get her to the sheets. She had absolutely huge tits, which she seemed embarrassed by, and tried in vain to keep covered with bulky sweaters or restrictive sports bras when she was in uniform. Carl was a bit of a tit lover, and couldn't wait to get those wonderful jugs wrapped around his tool. He had waited and waited for her to make a move, making sure she knew he was available. Nothing got his motor running more than a girl coming to him, begging him for her chance to try out his thing for herself.

But Mary had never come around. She seemed to be staying as distant as possible, until finally Carl, in frustration, asked one of the other girls what her problem was. He had approached Janice one day after practice and asked her if she had a few minutes for him. Carl knew it was a mere formality, though. He remembered her sweet screams when he had shredded her cherry a few weeks back, and knew that she had probably spent the intermediate weeks furiously masturbating and wishing he would give her another incredible fucking. He had been disappointed that she had turned out to be one of those girls that weren't able to have orgasms during sex, but he knew that she had still enjoyed his fucking all the same.

Carl threw his arm around Janice after her surprised acceptance of his offer, and they made their way down to the parking lot, where he had parked in a somewhat-secluded corner. Carl had every intention of getting some information out of her, but the sight of her face, and the scent of that fruity perfume she wore pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind. The blood flowed from his brain to his cock, and all he could think about was getting his rocks off with the hot chick next to him. He guided her around to the driver's side and used one hand on her shoulder to push her down into a squatting position, her face mere inches away from his now-straining tool. She flushed prettily and asked, tentatively, if he wanted her to suck it. Carl couldn't help but chuckle as he nodded at her, then leaned back against his car and crossed his hands behind his head as she fumbled with his zipper.

She finally got the zipper down, and reached in to grab his massive trunk. He jumped a little at her smooth touch, and let out a long sigh as she reached down to find the head of his cock and fished it out. The cool air made him shiver as she tried to make a fist around the head, but found her fingers came woefully short of touching. She stammered a bit, but Carl reached down with one hand and put it on the back of her head, pulling her forward until her pretty lips were grazing the tip of his most sensitive skin. As he watched her eyes, he flexed a little, and a drop of precum oozed forth across her lips as his mighty cock jumped in her grasp. She gasped, then giggled a little bit, getting into the flow of things as her tongue bashfully crept out for a taste of his leavings.

Carl grinned down at her as she started to move her hand up and down the side of his tool, and watched her open her mouth as wide as she could and apply suction directly to the tip of his dick. Her lips were stretched wide open, but still only made it halfway down his mushroom-shaped head. She pulled back, but Carl didn't relinquish his grasp on the back of her head. She coughed once, then started to lick all around the head, hoping that with some lubrication she would have some more luck. Carl, for his part, just grinned down at her efforts and enjoyed the sensations she was providing. He let her lube up the head of his cock, then guided her head back where he wanted it.

This time she was able, with much struggling, to pop the head of his monster completely into her mouth. That was all she could get, though, and she started working her tongue along the underside of the area she could reach while she stroked the rest of the beast as much as possible. Carl closed his eyes and released the back of the head, re-clasping his hands behind his head as she worked his big dick as best she could. He could last forever this way, and he knew it, but it was still very nice to see her working so hard to please him. This was one he had broken in right, he knew. Her panties were probably dripping right now, he knew. Opening his eyes, he looked down at her and noticed two tears inching their way down her cheeks. He wiped them away with a thick thumb and told her that she was doing a great job.

When he felt like she had given her all, he took hold of her head with both hands and started to push his cock into her mouth with some real force. The tears started in earnest, now, and she gagged violently as he hit the entrance to her throat, and she hammered his thighs with her fists as she coughed and spluttered. He never withdrew, though, and took his right hand off her head and used it to stroke his huge member, the head still jammed into her mouth, and the spastic motions of her throat exciting him farther and farther. Finally he allowed himself to explode into her throat, and watched as the sides of her mouth seeped his white seed all around his thick prick. When he had finally finished, he pulled her head back by the hair and felt a popping sensation as his somewhat-smaller cockhead freed itself from her mouth. She immediately began coughing up a storm, white sperm going everywhere across the dirty asphalt.

Janice stammered and retched, trying to catch a clean deep breath, while trying not to make too much noise. When she finally got her stomach and throat under control, she took a few tentative swallows and blinked the tears from her eyes, then looked up at Carl, who was standing there with his arms crossed in front of him, his pants redone, and the monster out of sight. He had a slight smile on his face as he watched her machinations, and her eyes flashed.

"Carl, what the fuck was that all about! That HURT, you asshole! Jesus Christ, look at the mess you made of my uniform! God, I can't believe you did this, Carl. Fuck!" With that, she spun on her heel and stalked away, furious. Carl just smiled a little wider. He had seen this before, and knew that some women got incredibly frustrated when they couldn't reach orgasm. She hadn't come when they had fucked, and she probably still hadn't. Carl felt sorry for people like her. Her sexual frustration was obviously messing with her moods, and he didn't hold it against her.

He still hadn't found out what Mary's deal was, though. He needed someone else he could 'ask'. As he thought this, and watched Janice climb into her car and screech out of the parking lot, he saw Lisa eyeing him from back near the school building. She grinned at him and waved, inviting him over. He grinned back and made his way to where she stood.

"So, having some fun with Janice, were we?" She asked, eyeing him. Carl just grinned in reply.

"Lucky bitch..." Lisa muttered, glaring at Janice's departing taillights. She snapped her gaze back to Carl's eyes though, a speculative look on her face.

"What's on your mind, Lisa?" Carl asked, trying to sound like he didn't know exactly what she wanted.

Lisa grinned, and he just grinned in reply. She reached a hand forward and caressed his crotch gently, then leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"My parents are going to dinner tonight for their anniversary. I'll be home alone from about 530 until late, if you want to stop by..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.