Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 8: The Siren's Song

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Siren's Song - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Jen Ramos studied Marlene's hairless pussy for several seconds before kneeling at the edge of the bed and connecting her lips to Marly's moist and very hot tunnel of love. Marlene who was sitting on the bed's edge with her legs on it and spread to the side gave a low moan as she felt Jen's tongue once more exploring her juice filled tunnel. Marlene was a little upset about a rumor she had heard during cheerleading practice that day and was happy to be home getting a good bit of calming; she lay totally back and grabbing a vibrator that was next to her began running it up and down her body stopping constantly at her nipples and clit as Jen's tongue continued to swirl lovingly in her pussy. After only around 10 minutes Marlene gave a muffled scream as she started shaking and began gushing love juice into Jen's anxious and thirsty mouth. Jen continued to swirl and swirl her tongue deeper and harder in the hot box getting all she could to drink until there was nothing left.

Feeling she was nowhere near calm yet Marlene said, "Fuck me my love, fuck me hard and fast!"

Without saying a word Jen stood up and the strap-on dildo she was wearing bounced up and down like a true cock. Jen placed the tip of the dildo at the mouth of Marlene's womanhood (the red swollen inner labia were completely folded over the pale outer labia) and without much pause pushed deep into Marlene's pussy. Marlene gave a grunt as she felt her love hole invaded by the large tool and she then sighed as she began feeling Jen building up a nice rhythm of inserting and extracting the faux cock.

As she definitely began to feel calmer (especially as the dildo was rubbing constantly on her G-spot) Marlene began craving a good hot drink of cunt juice herself, but in no way wanted Jen to stop fucking her. She wondered what was keeping the third member of their regular threesome and said out loud, "I wonder what's keeping Carol; the fucking you're giving me is fantastic but I could sure use a drink while I'm being pumped."

"And why do you need Carol for that," Jen asked a little annoyed. Jen then buried the faux cock completely in Marlene's twat and leaving it there reached around herself and released the clasps of the strap-on so that she just walked back leaving the dildo right where it was. Quickly climbing on the bed she planted her own juicy twat on Marlene's mouth and laying forward in a 69 position locked her lips around Marlene's clit while grabbing the dildo in her pussy and continued the fucking she had been giving Marly.

"Oh yeah," Marlene thought as she began exploring Jen's pussy with her tongue, "I'd like to see any guy do that; leave his cock in me while feeding me; not that any guys thing will ever be near me." As she truly began to enjoy her meal Marlene began running the vibrator she was still holding over Jen's body (the sides, back and butt cheeks especially) finally resting the vibrator on the crack of Jen's ass and pushing slowly in to connect the tip of the vibrator to Jen's pink rosebud and eventually pushing in applying the pressure necessary to get the vibrator past Jen's sphincter and into her rectum. Jen was moaning strongly around Marlene's clit as she felt her butt being pumped at the same rate she was pumping Marly's cunt; her own cunt was being pumped by Marly's hot tongue at the same rate and Jen couldn't hold off cumming for long. Giving a scream around the clit she refused to let out of her mouth Jen began to tremble and as she did she felt Marlene trembling with her as she too started once more to cum very strongly.

"What's this," someone said annoyed, "you couldn't wait for me to start the party! I truly need a drink you know." Jen looked up at the new arrival and without saying a word pointed to Marly's cunt where a good amount of cunt juice could be seen leaking from around the dildo plugging it up. Carol Cox smiled and going quickly to the edge of the bed kneeled and as Jen pulled the dildo out of Marlene's twat Carol connected her mouth to the gushing hole savoring every drop of love juice she could get.

Jen watched Carol as she totally enjoyed the juices and smiling said, "So Carol are you still claiming that you are only doing all this to help to Ana and that you have no pleasure in sex?" Carol gave Jen an annoyed look but in no way separated her mouth from Marlene's flowing love cup to answer.

Marlene, who had finally finished her drink, separated her mouth from Jen's pussy to say "Come on Jen, you know Carol hates having to do this as much as I love guys' cocks."

"That much ehhh," Jen said with a satirical smile.

Several minutes later Carol finally stood and looking at Jen and Marlene seriously said, "It's true, the Sheriff's department is looking for Patty; they only want her for questioning though."

Jen who was now sitting next to Marlene (who had finally sat up) said, "What happened we were supposed to get a good amount of warning before that car was brought up?"

"From what Dad says it looks like the car was found by tourists that were scuba diving in the river."

"Scuba diving," Marlene said unbelieving, "near the docks?"

"From what Dad says they had dropped something from their boat—some sort of family heirloom—and were looking for it when they found Patty's car. The problem is that they didn't report it to the local Sheriff's department, they reported it straight to the State police and that's what caused the trouble."

"So I guess Ana was able to identify the body as not Patty's," Jen said, "but why do they want Patty at all?"

"Well Ana told them that the last she heard the car had been sold to Estrella and they called down Dr. Lewis and he was able to confirm that Estrella herself had told him this, but they of course have no record at the Dept. of Motor Vehicles of the car having changed owner; it's still Patty's car and they want to talk to Patty. They especially want to talk to her about Estrella's relationship to Patty's parents and some rumors they've heard that Patty suspected Estrella was the one that killed them in revenge of Anita's death."

"So everyone definitely knows now that Estrella was Anita's sister," Marlene questioned.

"Where would they get the idea that Estrella had anything to do with the death of Patty's folks," Jen asked curiously, "I mean they were part of a string of related events including Josh's attack and Rita's completely similar death?"

Carol looked from Marlene to Jen with a 'what did you expect' look and said, "First yes everyone knows about the Anita connection and second who do you think planted the idea of Estrella's involvement in the Clarks' death. At the time everyone accepted the Clarks as just two more victims of the same person that killed Rita, but these new developments are making the authorities look back at the case and question why no evidence was ever found connecting the cases."

"But there was evidence," Jen said angrily, then added a little guiltily "it's just that no one ever saw it because I removed it."

"Yeah well do yourself a favor and never mention that again," Carol said seriously, "and make sure Stan and Laura never mention Ana's diaries either; they are the only two other people that know about it right?"

"Well they must have told Ana where they got them from," Jen said worriedly, "and if Ana knows—"

"—then a good part if not the entire Anderson household knows," Marlene finished also looking very worried.

"I'll talk to Stan and Laura," Jen said suddenly looking confident, "they'll make sure no one that knows the story will ever mention it."

"The problem though is that without the evidence linking the Clarks' death to all the others Estrella could always be a suspect and the 'Patty wanted revenge' rumor may never die out," Marlene explained.

"Don't worry about that," Carol said decisively, "once we get the bitch to confess to one thing we'll get her to confess to everything."

"Well we have to start planning how to get that confession soon," Marlene said, "because I get the feeling Ana is going to be a little harder to control from now on."

"No she won't," Carol said, "as a matter a fact she'll want to play her master's pet more than ever now; she needs to believe that Patty is safe so she'll want to believe her master would never lie to her."

"Are you studying Criminal Psychology or sexology at that college," Jen asked amused with Carol's certainty at how Ana would react.

"In the end it's all the same," Carol said, "it's the human mind."

"Well we still have to figure out how to speed up our plan," Marlene repeated, "I want that bitch either in jail or in mental asylum already!"

The strength with which Marlene talked made Carol give her an amused, yet curious, look. "You know Marly, you never did tell us why you are so into landing her where she belongs, besides wanting to help Ana I mean. You both know why I want her there, and Jen admitted from the beginning she was doing this to keep Maria safe from the bitches influence and manipulation, but what about you?"

Marlene gave a smile and said, "Well I also wanted to keep Maria safe from her, I promised someone I would look after Maria this year if she didn't make it back to school but as well as that," Marlene suddenly gave a very angry look, "there's the fact that I don't like to be used."

Both Carol and Jen threw Marlene questioning looks that said, "What do you mean by that?"

Marlene smiled and explained, "I was set up that day I was told that reading Ana's account of how she dealt with accepting she was gay would be the greatest aid I could get. It might have been true that it helped me, but I was used as a patsy for her to then sneak in when I finished and steal all those diaries. Like I said, I don't like to be used."

"I can understand that," Carol said nodding; then however she smiled and said, "and talking about being used which one of you is going to be used by me to scratch an itch in my pussy and which one will be used to continue drowning my thirst?"

Jen and Marlene both threw Carol aggravated looks but suddenly they both jumped up and pulling Carol onto the center of the bed Marly kneeled between her legs and began scratching her itch with her tongue while Jen sat on Carol's face and let Carol begin taking another long and satisfying hot drink.


The Non-Children entered Lizzy's private hospital room on Saturday afternoon in time to see her shaking and trembling as well as gushing her juices around the protected 10 inch cock pumping in her pussy.

Amused DoubleD smiled and said, "Dad shouldn't this door be locked when you're taking Lizzy's temperature?" Before his father could answer DoubleD had his own, suddenly erect, penis aimed at Lizzy's face and said, "Why don't I take the temperature here for comparison."

Lizzy threw DoubleD a blissful but worried look and half-moaned the word, "protection."

"It's okay love, it's not every day," DD said.

Smiling happily Lizzy opened wide and allowed DoubleD to stuff his hard tool in her mouth and begin pumping softly (he couldn't be rough when fucking her mouth bareback as he didn't want her mouth or gums to start bleeding) after a minute or two he let Lizzy begin to do the work of sucking him off and she began using her full fellatio skills on him loving the taste of a true cock once more.

In the meantime Dr. Lewis pulled his ready to blow cock out of Lizzy's pussy and rolling off the condoms instantly found three mouths (Vixen, Harlot and Mabel's) attacking it from all sides; they were taking turns sucking and licking the shaft, head and balls. When the girls saw that their father was about to cum they instantly lined up with their mouths open and Dr. Lewis deposited a mouthful of cum in each of them and, since Mabel was the last cum-receptacle he used, he gave her the job of cleaning him up totally.

At the bed Lizzy's abandoned and empty love hole hadn't stayed empty for long since as soon as Dr. Lewis pulled his cock out Hustler pulled out his cock and after protecting it stuffed it in his sister-in-laws hot twat to give her a good hello.

Looking at a clock Dr. Lewis suddenly said, "Oh my, look at the time, I'm supposed to be making rounds up in the STD ward." He stuffed his cock in his pants and smiling at Lizzy, who was probably too blissful (thanks to the double-penetration action she was receiving) to understand anything said "Well you seem very, very hot young lady, but I'm sure you don't have a fever. I'll pass by again tonight before I leave for home and check your temperature again to make sure; maybe I'll try taking your anal temperature for a full comparison."

As he stepped out Vixen went to the door and locked it; she then turned to say, "I so have to end up in this hospital so that Dad can take my temperature every day."

"Vixen," Harlot said almost laughing, "Dad already takes all our temperatures every day."

"Not in every hole for comparison," Vixen said wickedly.

"Vix is right Harlot, Liz is so damn lucky," Mabel said and cast an eye at the bed where DoubleD was obviously filling Lizzy's mouth with hot cream.

Around 15 minutes later (after each of the girls had given Lizzy a little juice to wash her cream down with) Lizzy looked ecstatically at her visitors (DD by the way was now pumping his cock in her ass) and said, "So did you see Rita and Reto yet today?"

"We stopped there first," Mabel said, "they're looking great and even though it has only been a week Dad is sure they are all OHPF!" All the kids threw her an annoyed look and she suddenly said, "Well I don't mean they can start taking advantage of that now!"

The others suddenly broke into laughs and Lizzy said, "Dad actually told me; he said that he is still going to keep them for at least two more weeks but he's sure that they are totally clean. I'm so happy," she then started to tremble with an anal orgasm, She gushed some more hot juice from her swollen twat.

"Girl," Vixen said looking at her jealously, "if I got to cum as much as you I would be very happy too."

"I think she means about our babies being healthy," DD said scowling.

"That and about our wedding," Lizzy said as she started to return from her latest cum. "Have you talked to Reverend Cortez yet?"

"I went with Ruth to his house yesterday and he's agreed to come over tomorrow. We're going to have the wedding downstairs in the hospital Chapel. The Protestant Chaplain finally convinced the Catholic Priest (they share the chapel) to let us have it for the ceremony."

"Did you get the wedding permits," Lizzy asked suddenly feeling a little empty as DD pulled his cock out of her butt; he quickly went over to her head though to empty a second load of cock cream in her mouth.

"Debbie is picking them up today; she has to get something from her Mom and agreed to get our permits (signed by the Mayor of Riverdale herself) at the same time."

"And I have your wedding dress," Mabel said going over and rubbing Lizzy's clit, "but I haven't let anyone see it; we don't want the groom seeing it before you."

"Hustler and I handled the invitations," Harlot said, "there isn't much room in a hospital chapel so we just invited TXLT2 and their household (TXLT2 is handling the music by the way), The Wilsons and the JOHPF; I have an invitation for your Mom but I wanted to check with you first before I took it to her."

DoubleD stuffed his cock deeper in Lizzy's mouth to keep her from saying anything and remarked, "Of course you'll be inviting Cynthia, she might not be Lizzy's biological Mom but she is her Mom, just like Mom (Esther that is) is the Mom of all of us." He was looking directly at Lizzy's eyes as he said this and after a minute of staring at him Lizzy finally nodded as she suddenly began attacking DoubleD's rapidly shrinking cock again.

"Great," Harlot said, "I'll take it to her later."

"By the way," Mabel added, "the reception is going to be in the hospital restaurant; it's actually pretty nice but I'm making sure it is well decorated by tomorrow afternoon. I actually rented it for the entire day. Lisa is baking the cake and Amy is handling the main course."

DoubleD finally pulled his cock away from Lizzy deciding not to tempt fate any longer and he said, "the question we wanted answered was who do you want as your Maid-of-Honor?"

Vixen, Mabel and Harlot all lined up in front of Lizzy and smiled sweetly at her. Lizzy gave them all guilty smiles and then said, "Sorry girls, I love every single one of you but if I have to choose just one girl to stand at my side then you know who it is."

The girls all frowned in mock anger but then Mabel smiled and said, "Tammy already has her dress, you're going to love it; only your wedding gown tops the Maid-of-Honor's."

"DoubleD I want Dad (your dad I mean) to be the one to give me away," Lizzy said happily.

"Oh he already has his Father-of-the-Bride Tux also," DD said smiling back at Lizzy.

Lizzy suddenly gave a small frown and said, "You know all of this sounds beautiful, but it also sounds a bit expensive, we just had two babies you know; should we be spending a lot of money on a wedding?"

"Actually we've decided to accept the fact that we're a billionaire family now," DoubleD said leaning down and giving Lizzy a passionate kiss.

"But only for the wedding," Mabel added a little annoyed, "Dad still isn't ready to admit he doesn't have to work to support us anymore."

As they broke the kiss DoubleD noticed Lizzy looked a little upset and he said, "What's wrong Liz, you look sad, everything has worked out: you're perfectly healthy (well as healthy as you can be), the babies are totally healthy, we're getting married tomorrow, all our closest friends will be there, what could be wrong?"

"Not all our closest friends," Lizzy said a little sadly, and then quickly added, "Have they heard anything more about Patty?"

On hearing Patty's name the four original Non-Children all gave a sad frown themselves while Mabel suddenly looked a little guilty and turned away. DD then said "Nothing new but the sheriff's department is still searching for her all over town and I think the State Police are looking for her now too."

"How can they think she had anything to do with Estrella's death," Lizzy said angrily, "Patty couldn't hurt a fly!"

"They just want to question her," DD said calmly, "that's all, they say that she was in a mental hospital for a while recently and they should follow up and that tip they got."

"Patty was in a mental hospital because she felt guilty that Estrella's sister committed suicide! Do they really think she would now go and murder Estrella?"

"I know Liz; listen don't worry about it right now okay, not with all we have to celebrate at the moment."

DoubleD held Lizzy's hand tightly and she gave him a small nod but then said, "DD do you think—I mean Estrella was pretty crazed those last few days and she was supposed to drive Patty somewhere—do you think that the reason no one has found her is because she's—well she's—"

"SHE'S NOT DEAD," Mabel said strongly, maybe a little too strongly since Lizzy and all the other Non-Children suddenly threw her a suspicious look. On realizing what she'd just said Mabel suddenly added, "I'm pretty sure; I mean they thought Dad was dead for some time last summer but he's with us."

"You know Mabel," DD said still looking at her very suspiciously, "you start acting very freaky every time Patty's name comes up now—"

"—ever since that surprise Internet conference to an old friend that we were suppose to be at, but that you suddenly decided to not give," Vixen added.

Mabel turned a little red and suddenly smiling at Lizzy she said, "By the way, I think Sam and I are finally going to go all the way tonight."

"You're kidding," Lizzy said her eyes popping excitedly.

"I kid not; he's agreed to spend the night in bed with Janice and me tonight. We've already been helping each other out with hand-jobs and dry humps and then yesterday after the Lovebird Deputies first true win he went to the cheerleaders locker room to get an interview for the paper, the cheerleaders all had their mouths (not to mention other holes) too stuffed with LD tools to talk but I got Tommy and Timmy to use Janice (who had gone in with Sam) and snuck into one of the shower rooms with Sam and we went down on each other for the first time."

"Hey," Vixen said angrily, "how come you didn't call us over; we would have liked to see that."

Mabel cast Vixen an annoyed look and added, "Anyway that's when he agreed to come over with Janice tonight to spend the whole night. If I can't get him to go all the way while he's lying in bed naked between me and Janice, then I am definitely a loser."

"Actually," Hustler said with a large grin, "I think that would make him a true loser."

"By the way," Liz said, "I take it that Sam and Janice are coming to the wedding right?"

"That's actually why they're staying over," Mabel said then given a wry smile added, "Well it's the reason they gave their parents anyway; they are helping me finish up all preparations early tomorrow morning."

"That's great," Lizzy said excitedly, "oh I can't wait! I'm—I'm—" Suddenly looking very nervous and pale Lizzy said, "NERVOUS AND SCARED TO DEATH; calming medicine I need a lot, a lot, of calming medicine guys; NOW!"

Harlot instantly climbed on the table to sit on Lizzy's face and have Lizzy's tongue hunt out all the calming medicine available; Hustler protected his cock and instantly had it at Lizzy's still open rosebud and pushed in to start pumping; Vixen began licking up and down Lizzy's pussy lips and eventually started sucking Lizzy's swollen clit; and DoubleD and Mabel got on opposite sides of bed and each stuffed a Lizzy boob in their mouth.

DoubleD released the nipple he was sucking a minute and massaged Lizzy's boob gently, at the same time he leaned over and whispered in Mabel's ear, so no one else would hear, "Nice distraction Mabel, but I haven't forgotten what we were talking about, when we get home you tell me all you know about Patty." DD then quickly stuffed the Liz boob back in his mouth while keeping his eyes locked with Mabel's, she finally gave a small nod while still sucking Lizzy's other boob and actually looked a little relieved that she'd be able to talk about the secret she'd known for more than two weeks.


"DEEPER, DEEPER LOVE PLEASE," Lana screamed as Katrina fucked her with her super-swollen clit.

Katrina gave her a pitying look and said, "If you want to feel something deeper then you should let me put on that strap-on I brought."

Lana suddenly smiled and pulling Katrina down locked lips with her for several minutes, when she finally released her and allowed Katrina to continue screwing her she said, "Katy no piece of plastic (no matter how big) will ever compare with my Magic Clit; only it can put me in heaven the second it penetrates my pussy lips or I wrap my mouth around it."

Katrina smiled and looking at a clock on the wall opposite the desk Lana was lying on said, "It's almost time Love; there's a pretty long line outside waiting for you to autograph their books."

"OH NO," Lana suddenly screamed, once more nervous to death about her first public book signing appearance. Katrina bent down to Lana's wet cunt and locking her lips around Lana's clit took a gentle bite and quickly locked her lips around Lana's pussy lips as she started to flow strongly. As Katrina's tongue worked tirelessly in her cunt to clean her out completely Lana calmed down more and said, "That feels good; thanks Honey and thanks for agreeing to stay the whole day to keep me calm."

"Thank Ana for letting me skip cheerleading today; I mean with you gone she was already out a squad member."

"I'm sure they'll do fine without us. Come on we better get in position." As Lana said this Katrina nodded and getting up went to the desk where she then crawled under it and kneeled on the soft mat that had been placed there. Lana studied the desk from the front (where those getting books signed would be standing) as well as from the left and right side and said, "Great I can't see you from anywhere." Lana then went to the desk chair and sitting down instantly felt Katrina once more attacking her cunt and feeling beyond joyous said, "that's it love, keep me very, very calm!" Lana then picked up a phone and said, "I'm ready, send in the first person, but remember I'll only see one at a time."

In a minute a young lady walked in carrying a book and smiling on seeing Lana said, "Oh Ms. Anderson, I can't believe I'm here with you; I have to tell you that I've been a fan of TXLT2 since their first concert, but when I read your book and saw pretty much my own life in it and read all your suggestions and theories I knew instantly that you were more than just a rock star, you Lana Anderson are my hero!"

Lana looked at her blissfully as she felt Katrina's long tongue once more exploring the deepest depths of her love tunnel and she said, "Oh yes, that is very, very nice;" grabbing the book the young woman was holding she said, "who should I dedicate this to?"

The young woman caught a strong scent of something and gave a small smile as she said, "Denise Palmer, Ms. Anderson," and shaking Lana's hand as she passed a business card she added with a mischievous tone, "and I'm at your service, fully at your service whenever you want me; by the way, I have all my documentation."

Lana gave her another blissful smile as she signed the book and accepted the business card; giving her a wink said, "I'll remember that Denise; I'll be sure to give you a call if your services are needed." Lana then passed her back the book and said, "Please send in the next person, thank you."

"Thank you," Denise said, "goodbye and goodbye to your friend under the desk." With that she stepped out and a young man quickly stepped in and the aroma in the air instantly made the front of his pants bulge as he carried a book to Lana wordlessly.

As Lana opened the book to prepare to sign it she found a document in the front page and looking suspiciously at the man he smiled and said, "It's just so you can easily see how to spell my name,"

"Right," Lana said smiling as she began signing the book. As she passed the book back to him she said, "You know Jeffrey you seem to have a small problem, would you like some help with it?"

"It would save me some embarrassment," Jeffrey said smiling and pulling his cock out of his pants. He walked around the desk and presented the erect tool to Lana's mouth and as she instantly devoured it the young man smiled when he heard someone under the desk say, "save me a mouthful!"

Lana smiled again as Katrina suddenly locked her lips around her clit and gave her another gentle bite to start her flowing again. Lana then thought in delight, "I don't know what I was so nervous about, I get the feeling this book signing will be a very satisfying experience."


After dinner that evening all of TXLT2 as well as the Wilsons piled onto John and Debbie's bed to simply enjoy some sibling fun together as well as talk about some town news. At least that's what they said, Ana however knew different and as Ron's cock traveled in and out of her ass while John's continued massaging her G-spot she took her mouth off Katrina's clit (not an easy thing to do since she was rarely given a chance to suck it any more) to say, "You know, I know what you guys are up to but I don't need any special cheering up," she then quickly added, "by the way that in no way means you are to stop what you are doing!" Ana gave a satisfied smile as she looked to her tits where Debbie was sucking one and Lana the other and smiled as Don's cock pumped rapidly in Lana's hot twat and Jason's cock filled Debbie's hungry ass. Ana then began talking seriously again and said, "You guys don't have to worry about me; my Master told me that Patty is fine and she is so I'm not sad or worried or about to go crazy like I did over the summer."

Hannah who was straddling Ana's groin section and rubbing her bald honey-sweet pussy into Ana's bald sugar-sweet one said with amusement, "then why are you calling the Red She-Devil your Master; I know you've finally put that submissive monster that tried to take over during the summer in a box."

Ana gave Katrina's super clit a few more licks and finally said smiling, "my submissive side did go a bit wild during the summer didn't it?" She then added a little angrily, "It was your fault you know, all of you, you tried to keep it so completely locked away that when it finally got a chance to CUM out it didn't want to be buried again for anything."

"I think we apologized for that already Sis," Lana said releasing the boob she was sucking. "We should have trusted you would be strong enough for us to let that side of you come out and play more often."

"Anyway now that it's been out daily for more than a month," Ana continued, "it is a bit tired, but I'm not ready to let it completely bury itself again." Ana then looked sad for a moment as she said, "because the moment I do my Master won't be my Master any more and I won't have to believe her anymore and I'll have to start thinking that—"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.