Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 7: Assistance Is Always Appreciated

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Assistance Is Always Appreciated - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

"Deeper Love, DEEPER" Amy screamed furiously looking Lisa (who had her in a 'Bedside Bravado' position) in the eye.

Lisa gave her wife an amused smile and locking lips with her for a long while had their tongues dance together. As they kissed Lisa continued inserting and extracting the large strap-on dildo she was wearing into Amy's dripping and pussy. When she felt Amy tense up a little she extracted the dildo and bending down connected her mouth to the open gushing hole that was Amy's love fountain. Lisa let her tongue work deep into Amy's pussy swirling it around and around to capture any juices that had not gushed out; as she did she brought one hand up to Amy's left boob and began massaging it gently, pinching and pulling on the nipple to keep Amy trembling and flowing.

"Ahh," Amy moaned, "Ahh yes love, do it, make me flow more and more for you."

Removing her tongue from Amy's twat Lisa said, "Why don't you make me flow also Honey," and on saying that she jumped on the bed and turning assumed a 69 position with Amy.

Amy stared at Lisa's thick labia and brought her nose right to Lisa's own open love tunnel to inhale the aroma of Lisa's womanhood. After breathing it in a while Amy began licking and sucking at the beautiful opening. The reddish pink interior of Lisa's pussy looked like a glorious morning meal to Amy and she dined happily, occasionally abandoning the love hole to suck at those thick labia and lick up and down them stopping at times to suck and nibble Lisa's clit before returning to the main course of her morning love meal that was Lisa's pussy. Amy felt her own clit now being sucked and sucked by Lisa and as she moaned into Lisa's pussy she suddenly gave a smile as she felt another tongue start digging at her soggy cunt and knew that it was her baby looking for her Mommy, or rather Mommies, to feed her some hot morning juices. With Lisa sucking at her clit and Tammy licking in and out of her hole Amy couldn't hold back another cum for long and when Lisa started cumming in Amy's mouth Amy just had to gush once more flowing strongly in her baby's anxiously waiting mouth. As Tammy drank and drank joyously Lisa disconnected from Amy's clit and began licking up and down the area between Amy's inner and outer labia fishing for any stray drops of Amy juice. After a minute or two Lisa and Tammy's tongues met at Amy's still very damp and hot entrance and after dancing around with one another a while the tongues separated and Tammy left Lisa in sole possession of her number one Mommy's love cup. Tammy then got on the bed and going around to where Amy's tongue was still seeking out the remnants of Lisa's latest orgasm bent to Lisa's pussy and Tammy's tongue joined Amy's in the hunt. Amy let her little girl continue cleaning out Lisa and Amy once more attached her lips to Lisa's clit. Tammy wanted more juice from her 2nd Mommy and lifting a hand to Lisa's butt cheeks began caressing them as she pumped Lisa's twat with her tongue; after a while she moved a finger to Lisa's rosebud and applying a bit of pressure popped the finger in Lisa's dirty hole and began thrusting it in and out, eventually adding a second and then a third finger to Lisa's ass. With Tammy tongue fucking her cunt and finger fucking her butt not to mention with Amy sucking and nibbling at her clit, Lisa had to give a small scream (muffled only by the fact that Lisa herself was once more sucking Amy's clit) and she started pouring her juices into her step-daughter's hungry mouth. As Tammy drank her second Mommy dry she licked up and down from Lisa's pussy to her rosebud from which Tammy had just pulled all her fingers and after stopping to tongue fuck her Mommy Lisa's ass a few minutes finally separated from her and prepared to get off the bed.

"Hey where do you think you're going," Lisa said in mock annoyance. "You just come in and drain your two mommies and leave? If you come in, you CUM IN! In our mouths that is; your mommies need a nice morning drink too you know."

Tammy smiled as her two mommies lay side by side on the bed and grabbing a large double-sided bendable dildo from the bedside table Tammy leapt back on the bed and planted her own hairless love hole on her Mommy Lisa's face and instantly gasped on feeling Lisa's eager tongue traveling in and out of her pussy. She bent down and worked one end of the dildo she was holding into Lisa's pussy and once it popped in Tammy worked the other end into Amy's cunt. When a good amount of the dildo was in both her mommies she started pumping it in and out fucking both her mommies at once rapidly and alternated sucking each of their clits while Lisa continued exploring Tammy's wet pussy.

To try to make it seem like a normal mother/daughter Sunday morning meeting Amy said between moans, "You and the rest of the girls looked great yesterday at the game."

Understanding her Mom wanted to act a little normally Tammy stopped sucking Amy's clit long enough to say, "Yeah, I can't believe we actually won a game."

"Well actually the Lovebird Deputies didn't win," Amy commented, "they tied."

"It's still better than losing which, after almost one month of losing, is an improvement. We met the boys in the locker room and gave them a special congratulation."

"Is that why it took so long for you to get out after the game?"

"It was part of the reason, I met with Lizzy there also; she was looking to congratulate DD but he had enough girls looking to do that so after a while Lizzy and I moved to a shower room and spent a little time together; we hadn't really had a lot of alone time together lately."

"She starts her 8th month now right," Amy said trying to keep from squealing as Tammy increased the speed at which she was pumping the dildo into her mommies.

"Yeah," Tammy answered fighting off a few loud moans herself as Amy brought a hand over to her butt and stuck an index finger in her ass to pump at the same rate Lisa was fucking her pussy with that incredible tongue of hers "Lizzy's worried about something and she won't tell me what it is. While I was sucking her pussy in the shower she kept saying, 'I know I'm going to give it to them, I just know' and she was really looking depressed, I don't think she even noticed when she came."

"She's probably worried about passing her HIV to her babies; that's to be expected, it's always been a risk."

"I don't think it's that at all," Tammy said and suddenly began to shake a little as she started spurting her fluids in Lisa's mouth; after several gushes Tammy got up quickly and moved her still flowing twat over to Amy's mouth; Amy wasted no time emptying the rest of Tammy's hot juices.

In the meantime, with her mouth now free Lisa said a little concerned, "Why do you think Lizzy was talking about something other than her HIV?"

"Because she kept mumbling 'it's been in our family for generations, I was just lucky'."

"Oh," Lisa answered as she fought off another orgasm, "well she really shouldn't worry about anything, it's not good for the babies if she allows herself to get depressed." They all heard a baby crying and then instantly several and Lisa said smiling, "and talking about babies—"

"—oh it sounds like they're all up at once," Tammy said as she felt Amy finish cleaning her out, "I should check if Ruth needs some help."

"Are you in a rush to get away from me," Amy asked as Tammy jumped off the bed.

"Mom we lost 12 years we should have been together; I am definitely in no rush to get away from you now; but I have to attend to my duties."

"Your duties," Lisa said questionably and with an amused grin.

"Yeah I'm 'the assistant'! I have to do something to be part of the household; my title here can't be 'Amy's daughter'."

"The 'assistant'" Amy repeated also somewhat amused, "the assistant what?"

"The assistant everything; assistant nanny, assistant cook, assistant maid, anyone that needs assistance, I'm there."

Amy gave her daughter a suspicious look and with a mischievous smile said, "Are we talking about assisting with their duties or their breaks?"

With a wicked grin Tammy said, "both actually, I am the assistant family pet you know" and with that she quickly ran out of the room.

As Tammy stepped out and Amy continued hearing the babies she said happily to Lisa, "Our baby is growing up," but then she said sadly, "we missed so much time together that we can never get back."

Lisa saw that Amy was a bit down now and leaning over to lock lips with her she said, "Don't worry, you'll have another chance to be a Mommy; and when you are not only will you get to experience everything you missed out on with Tammy, but our Little Red Thing will be right there with you and me as our ASSISTANT MOMMY."

This brought a smile to Amy's face but then she gave a puzzled look and said, "You really think we can have a baby?"

"This is the twenty-first century wife," Lisa said smiling, "anything is possible. Now should we pull this dildo our girl left in us out so you can start making breakfast, or should we keep it right where it is for a while?"

Smiling again Amy said, "It's Sunday, no one comes down to breakfast early today. Let's start working on a plan to have our baby." Amy then turned and pushing Lisa on her back mounted her and started grinding her hips as she leaned down to lock lips with her wife.


Ruth felt some strong vibrations traveling up and down her entire body. At times the vibrations would stop at specific location like her neck, ears, scalp but it was when the vibrations would stop at places like her clit, twat, perineum and butt hole that Ruth would really moan and sigh as she fought to wake up knowing the alarm clock was ringing.

She felt some lips on hers as the vibrations were brought to between her breasts, she felt someone mounting her and the vibrating tool (obviously a large dildo) was set to rest on her body as her tits were squeezed around it and around the second set of tits that she now felt rubbing against her own as a damp pussy began kissing hers.

Finally opening her eyes Ruth looked into her lover's eyes as they continued kissing and their eyes smiled together. They continued this way until they were ready to have their first drink of the morning and when they felt that it was time Mary turned and presenting her love tunnel to Ruth's mouth quickly locked her own lips around Ruth's twat. Before beginning her drink Ruth grabbed the dildo (still buzzing away between her boobs) and bringing the tip of the vibrating tool to Mary's rosebud pushed it rapidly in at the same time she finally began sucking Mary's morning offering. On the other side Mary was also working on Ruth's number two love hole while claiming her morning drink; she had started by pumping one then two fingers in and out of it, but now she grabbed a string of medium sized anal beads she had brought to the bed and began inserting them rapidly one after the other as she drank her hot breakfast drink.

Mary had completely inserted the string of beads in Ruth's ass when a baby in the next room started to cry; quickly followed by the cries of his three siblings. "Oh Andy," Ruth said a little annoyed disconnecting her mouth from Mary's pussy, "it's still an hour before your feeding time, did you have to wake everyone up?"

"Don't tell me you're leaving me for a man," Mary said with faux distress as Ruth signaled she would have to get up.

"For two men and two women actually," Ruth said smiling, "well they will be one day anyway. Want to help me calm them down?"

"Sure, let me just pull this—"

"No, leave them in, we're not finished and we'll take up where we left off as soon as the babies are taken care of." As she said this Ruth pushed the vibrator that she had been pumping in and out of Mary's butt deep into her ass and left it there as they finally got up and headed for the nursery in the adjoining room.

Once there Ruth inspected the babies quickly and said, "It doesn't look like any of them need changing and like I said feeding time isn't for an hour, why are they still crying?"

"Haven't you heard that sometimes a baby just needs to cry?"

"Yeah but do all four need to be crying at once; how am I supposed to calm one down if as soon as it hears a sibling crying it starts crying again too?"

"Well that's what God gave you four boobs for Love," Mary said with a blissful smile as the vibrator in her ass continued to hum loudly.

"Umm—Love—I only have two."

"Girl, you and I are one remember," Mary said picking up Randy and connecting him to her left boob before going over and connecting Candy to her other boob. Both babies instantly quieted down and began sucking happily.

Understanding what Mary was getting at Ruth quickly grabbed Andy and Mandy and connected them to her boobs as she said, "Your boobs are my boobs Love; now what say we get back to our bed, we were in the middle of something."

"Ruth honey, it's going to be a little difficult getting back to what we were doing with a baby on each of our boobs."

"Don't worry," someone said running in from the hall door, "that's what your assistant is for. You continue calming the babies and I'll continue calming you."

"Great idea Tammy," Mary said turning and heading towards her room quickly followed by Ruth and Tammy.

On their bed Ruth and Mary lay side by side enjoying the attack on their nipples and boobs by the sucking machines connected to them. At the same time Ruth would whimper and moan every other minute as one of the anal beads in her ass was pulled rapidly out by Tammy. Mary also moaned as the vibrator in her butt was set on full speed and inserted and extracted rapidly as Tammy alternated sucking the two pussies before her and licking and nibbling the erect and swollen clits.

Remembering she was supposed to be on duty as the nanny at the moment Ruth tried to cover her erotic joy with a bit of conversation.

"I can't believe we lost to Nava in yesterday's game; our first loss and it had to be to them. Trixie and her Navahos were way too happy about it."

"Actually I think it was our after game get together they were happy about and not the game," Mary said letting a few moans slip through her lips as she closed her eyes to enjoy all the sensations.

"At least Lana didn't kill Jeannette and now Jeannette no longer thinks of Katrina," Ruth said in a 'well the good thing is' manner.

"Yeah," Mary agreed, "the Orgasm Queen sure took her wrath out on her for what she did at the beach extravaganza with interest. The problem is that now Jeannette wants the Queen to be her eternal master and Katrina is gunning for her so things aren't that different." She felt Ruth shaking a little next to her and could hear Tammy's lips smacking against Ruth's labia as she sucked and sucked. "Lucky there are no problems like that with us."

As Tammy finished cleaning out Ruth and moved over to begin emptying out a ready to explode Mary she said, "I'm glad that, except for club meetings and team practices, it's mostly been just the family for a while now. Don't get me wrong I love those all available orgies and I can't wait for the next one Aunt Laura is planning for Thanksgiving, but since the boat trip back from Europe it was like we were in one of those after another and hardly had time to connect with each other."

"I know what you mean," Ruth said finally catching up to her breathing. "The Extravaganza and the kids' birthday party were beyond awesome, but I'm still not sure I know the name of the majority of the parents I fucked at them."

As Mary started to gush in Tammy's mouth she moaned, "Oh yeah not to mention that except for the Lewis' I still don't know which parents belong to which kids. It is good to know everything is back to normal."

"Well not everything," Ruth suddenly said a little sadly as she looked at the wall directly in front of her at a poster she had put up of Ana on her knees connected to Patty's flowing pussy."

Catching Ruth's sad look Mary suddenly felt a bit down as well and said, "Oh yeah, that."

Realizing that both her love cups were starting to empty Tammy suddenly grabbed the string of anal beads in Ruth's butt and pulled furiously extracting all the remaining beads at once and making Ruth scream as she came again. Mary also screamed when Tammy suddenly disconnected from her love hole and wrapping her teeth around Mary's clit gave an unexpected bite that made Mary (who was still gushing in orgasm) gush even more.

As the two girls threw Tammy blissfully appreciative looks, the looks suddenly turned angry when the four babies attached to them suddenly stopped sucking their boobs and began crying loudly again. The babies had gotten back to sleep but the screams the girls had just given had once more awoken them.

"Oops," Tammy said her face suddenly as red as her hair, "sorry about that; why don't you try to get them to suck your boobs some more and I'll clean the two of you off again?"

"No," Ruth said, "I think they're actually telling me it's time for them to have a hot drink now." Mary and Tammy both gave Ruth shocked looks and Ruth threw them both annoyed looks. "Not hot juice, hot Mommy milk; I'll go warm up the bottles. By the way, no one offers these kids hot juice for at least another two years!" As Tammy took Andy and Mandy and lay on the bed to offer them her boobs for calming Ruth left.

"They're so cute," Tammy said, then added mischievously, "so do we really have to wait two years before offering them some hot juice?"

"No way; believe me Ruth will have them drinking hot juice by the end of this year!"

"That's what I thought," Tammy said smiling and closing her eyes to enjoy the babies working on her boobs.


"Harder damn it! Push in harder!"

DoubleD looked down at Lizzy with a mixture of true love, true annoyance and true worry; she had woken up demanding he fuck her silly and he was always happy to oblige, but he really wanted to be gentle at this point of her pregnancy. "Liz, I love you honey, but isn't there a certain point where rougher and harder sex should be avoided a bit? You have to think of the babies."

"I don't want to think about the babies," Lizzy screamed angrily. Then looking a little depressed explained, "If I think about the babies then I worry about how they'll be when they are born. When I worry I get depressed and that really isn't good for the babies so just keep fucking me like you are because in the end you're doing it for our babies' health."

DoubleD was trying to come to grips with what Lizzy had just said while trying not to cum before he was prepared to feed her (something that would have sent his hormonally unstable wife into overdrive) and finally said "You know you should talk about anything that is worrying you with me or at least with Dad. He's your OBS and he says that everything is fine physically with the babies so just be happy thinking about that for now."

"MY ASS," Lizzy suddenly screamed and DD threw her a confused look. "My ass needs a good morning fuck!" Lizzy explained.

"Oh right," DoubleD said pulling his protected cock out of her pussy and taking a few minutes to remove the first of the two condoms he was wearing and replace it with another. When ready he speared her rosebud and began moving in and out somewhat harder and faster than he was her pussy; he felt he didn't have to worry as much about this hole since his son and daughter would not be coming out of it. "You know there are other things to talk about if you don't want to talk about the babies. Just please do not mention football."

"But you and the guys are getting so much better! And Tammy and the girls sound fantastic cheering you on."

"Talking about Tammy I haven't seen her in our bed for a long time, maybe you should ask her to spend a weekend with us. I bet the head cheerleader would keep you in good cheer."

"And you too right," Lizzy said but in no way annoyed. "Actually I spent time with her in the shower room yesterday and we talked about that. She says she's trying to take on some responsibilities in Uncle Stan and Aunt Laura's place and show that she's useful for something besides giving fantastic orgasms."

"Actually I think that's enough," DD said happy to see Lizzy suddenly smiling. In the back of his head he said to himself, "Note to self Tammy is still a great subject for cheering Liz up."

Lizzy moaned and trembled a little and DoubleD let a small orgasm of hers subside before he continued pumping her ass; he did however bring his hand to her clit and start rubbing it gently to make her orgasm last a while longer. "That feels great," Lizzy said smiling. Then added, "Do you know if Sam and Janice are coming over today?"

"Mabel hasn't said but they probably will; Janice has pretty much been living in her bed every weekend since she was declared totally clean. Janice says it's her job to keep Mabel happy."

"I can't believe Mabel hasn't gotten Sam to get past first base yet; he's a lot more controlled than when I was dating him."

"Honey when you were dating him he ended up a father; I can understand his hesitance to instantly jump in bed with Mabel."

"Well she doesn't and if it weren't for Janice I think she'd be totally depressed."

"Well I trust Mabel will get what she wants eventually; I am surprised though that she hasn't just had the Erotic Ninja kidnap Sam and torture him in that secret room of hers until he declared his undying sexual loyalty to her!"

"She doesn't want him as a slave; she wants him as a soul-mate. She says she'll just have to go through a little more work than some of us did to get there."

"I'm about to cum," DD said pulling his cock out of Lizzy's butt hole and totally unrolling the condoms on it "are you ready?"

"Always," Lizzy screamed opening her mouth anxiously.

DD jumped on the bed and straddling Lizzy's head said "Open wide," as he put his ready to blow glans head in her mouth and let her suck it bareback for a second or two before it grew larger in her mouth and started to explode. Lizzy swallowed a few times as she allowed her mouth to fill and fill with hot cream and when DD was finished she licked and cleaned his cock completely savoring ever inch of his cock; she didn't get a chance to taste cock very often so these rare occasions when either DD or her step-father let her truly taste them for a few minutes were a true treat. Finally she released him and said, "Thanks DD that was fantastic; God I wish I could truly suck you off from start to finish one day."

"Maybe one day; for now be happy with daily doses of hot cream."

"And don't forget your hot milk with that hot cream," someone said walking in.

Turning DD smiled at his Mother and said, "Good Morning Mom; don't you mean hot juice?"

"Lie down and leave room for me between you; I have something to show you." Esther said smiling.

As they all lay on the bed Lizzy looked curiously at Esther's boobs and said, "Is it my imagination or have your boobs grown bigger?"

"Actually they've grown fuller," Esther said happily, "and that's what I want to show you. Why don't you two 'parents to be' lock your lips around them and let them show you what I mean themselves."

DoubleD and Lizzy both wondered what Esther was up to but they didn't question the chance to suck her tits. DoubleD was only sucking for a minute before he separated from her and said joyously, "Mom you've got milk, how!" Lizzy didn't bother saying a thing, she just sucked happily away at Esther's other milk filled jug.

"I told you kids that I wanted to assist with the babies so that you could continue regular school lives, and I told you I wanted to be able to give them some real milk so I've been working them out for hours on weekends and during lunchtime in school. Laura gave me a breast pump the night of the Anderson kids' birthday party to use. I wanted you two to be the first to sample the results. What do you think?"

Neither DD nor Lizzy said a word as they were both once more totally into claiming some hot Mommy milk. From the door of the room Mabel (who had just walked in) said, "I think that means they like it." Going over to the bed she then added, "Mind if I take the hot Mommy juice then," and before anyone could answer she was sucking at Esther's pussy who suddenly had to let out a very loud and happy moan.


Ana was very happy in Pietro's old room in the basement. The moments when she had truly been happy in the last two weeks weren't many; but thanks to the assistance of both her Master and the Mistress of Pain she wasn't alone on waking up this morning. She had also not been alone once during lunch times. With all the other activities in her life: cheerleading, the OHPF club, the Gay and Lesbian Club, her two times a day spent with her master, this new girl in her life and of course school itself, Ana didn't have much time to worry or be sad.

The girl lying on top of her stirred and looking up at the girls' eyes Ana smiled and when she saw the girl smile back at her she instantly locked lips with her and they once more began to massage their boobs into one another as they pumped the double-sided dildo that her remained in their lovely swollen love tunnels when they finally fell asleep.

When they finally broke the kiss the girl looked a little sadly at Ana and noticing it Ana asked worriedly, "Maria what's wrong?"

"I was just thinking that I never said I'm sorry to you."

"You're sorry, what do you mean, why would you be sorry without you I don't know what I would have been like these last two weeks."

Kissing Ana again passionately Maria said, "I mean for how I'd been acting before the Mistress of Pain made that deal with me; I was talking badly about you to all our friends, especially those in the OHPF; I was saying horrible things about you and I don't even know why right now. It was as if there was this voice in my head that kept saying that you were evil, that everything was your fault and that I had to tell the others. But the voice is gone now and I can see you for who you truly are; the girl my Rita loved for having forgiven her."

Ana smiled and said, "Well she loved you a lot more for that, if you hadn't forced me to suck her tits for an hour and listen to her side of stories I might still have been doing the same about Rita." Ana kissed Maria strongly and then added, "You forgive me completely for how I once treated Rita and I forgive you for what you were saying about me; then we can just be happy together okay."

Maria smiled and once more locking lips with Ana started making their tongue dance together once more.

As Ana now got truly hot she prepared to fuck Maria's brains out but there was suddenly a knock on the door and before Ana and Maria had even unlocked lips the door was opened and two older teens entered and observed the scene on the bed. "Looks like we're too late to grab my sister before they started up again this morning Marly," Jen said smiling.

Marlene Winters went over to the bed and sitting down studied the double-sided dildo that connected Ana and Maria. "This is cool Jen, why don't we have one like this. The one we have is mostly for scissor positions but this is nice and bendable." She grabbed the arc formed where the dildo protruded Ana's cunt and bent into Maria's and started pumping it in and out several times, actually fucking both girls at once.

"What are you two doing here," Maria asked a little annoyed, "I mean it must be around 6 or 7 in the morning." Maria then added to Marlene, "not that I want you to stop pumping."

"We have to drive in to Nava to pick some things up for Mom today," Jen said, "I doubted you'd remember." Jen went over to the bed herself now and sticking a finger in Maria's rosebud said, "let me help you a bit little sister: by the way Ana, good morning."

"With Maria here it sure was," Ana said smiling, "so you have to drive all the way to Nava ehhh, if you have time you should stop over at Trixie and Joan's houses and boast about our giant victory over them yesterday."

"Actually they won and actually I think we should stay away from any Navahos until they come for the next game here," Marlene commented as she increased the rate at which she was fucking the two girls' cunts. "With what the Orgasm Queen did to that Navaho girl yesterday we definitely need time to heal."

Ana giggled a little between moans and finally said, "Actually that was the victory I was referring to; I still can't believe Lana took out her full wrath on Jeanette in the middle of their own shower room."

"Well the good thing is that girl will never give Katrina another look again," Marly said she felt the two girls before her tensing up.

"Yeah but now she can't stop pledging her undying love for Lana and keeps calling begging for Lana to talk to her," Ana said with a mixture of amusement, worry and ecstasy as she was near cumming. "Katrina is really pissed."

"Is that because Jeanette is interested in Lana or because Jeanette is no longer interested in her," Jen asked as she gave Marlene a nod. Marlene instantly pulled the dildo completely out of both girls as they began shaking and Jen pulled her finger from Maria's butt and pulled her off Ana so that Maria ended up lying at Ana's side and Marlene instantly dove between Maria's legs to claim a morning drink. Jen was already between Ana's legs and she drank all the sugar sweet Ana juice she could find flowing there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.