Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 6: A Game of Luck VS. A Game of Skill

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Game of Luck VS. A Game of Skill - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

DoubleD smiled as he took a moment to rub Lizzy's large belly as he rested his cock (which had now been pumping in her pussy for several hours) once more to keep from cumming. Lizzy was lying in front of him in a bedside bravado position and he now pulled completely out of her pussy and unrolling the condoms protecting his cock quickly replaced them with fresh ones as he prepared to once more switch to her second love hole. Before pushing in he rubbed her swollen clit a little to make her once more start trembling in orgasm and as she was definitely lost in bliss he took the opportunity to push past her wide open rosebud (he'd been fucking her ass for hours as well) and began thrusting deep in fast as Lizzy's orgasm somewhat passed (it hadn't totally passed in 30 minutes).

As DoubleD's penis continued in and out of Lizzy's ass he took a moment to look at the red-headed girl sitting on Lizzy's face getting her pussy eaten and smiling at her he said, "Tammy thanks again for getting Pietro to drive you down so late to help me keep Liz calm."

"DoubleD I would have been furious if you hadn't called me," Tammy said with glossy eyes, "you know how much I love Liz; if you ever need help to keep her calm I'm there."

"Well there's no denying that your cunt juice keeps her a lot calmer than my cock cream," DD admitted catching a peek of Lizzy's euphoric expression as Tammy got up a second to give her happy hole some rest. Tammy got on her hands and knees over Lizzy's body with her tits dangling over Lizzy's mouth and her open cunt and ass aimed at DoubleD. Bending forward DD gave a lick up from Tammy's twat to her rosebud and started rimming Tammy's butt hole for a while. At the same time she was getting her butt sucked by DoubleD Tammy felt one of her boobs sucked gently by Lizzy and the other began being kneaded and lovingly massaged.

Moaning slightly Tammy said, "Not that helping to calm Lizzy isn't very calming for me too." After a few more minutes of letting the sensations flow through her body Tammy finally said, "So I talked to Mabel when I first got here and she said that Janice was doing very well at the hospital; the fact that her strongest withdrawal symptoms started here in the presence of a doctor and registered nurse probably helped save her. Mabel said we can probably all pass by sometime tomorrow," she cast an eye at the clock and noticed it was after 1 in the morning and correcting herself added, "or rather later today, and visit Janice."

Pulling out of Tammy's ass DD said puzzled, "Where did Mabel get that news from; Dad hasn't even gotten back yet?"

"She said she spoke with that guy Sam; I think she really digs him."

"Yeah I do so too, but the fact that he's pro-abstinence could be a problem for them."

"Mabel thinks she can quote convert Sam from his foolish ways unquote." Tammy giggled as she said this and suddenly gave a scream as she looked behind her and saw that DD was now on the bed with her and was also on his knees fucking her pussy (having rolled off his condoms again) right over Lizzy's pregnant belly. In fact, every time DD went in and out of Tammy's hot hole, his balls rubbed back and forth on Lizzy's tummy, tickling her, and making Lizzy giggle around the Tammy boob she was sucking.

After a few minutes of enduring Tammy's powerful vaginal muscles on his cock DD couldn't hold off his orgasm any longer and exploding in Tammy's pussy filled her over and over again with his rich cream and when he finally stopped and pulled out he said, "Feed her a little more then we should really get to bed, especially if we're going to see Janice early."

Tammy instantly climbed back on Lizzy's face to let Lizzy's tongue once more swirl and roll in her now cum filled pussy as DoubleD carefully moved from being over Lizzy to lying flat next to her. When Tammy came strongly one last time she waited for Lizzy to totally finish her latest drink before moving over and straddling DD's head to bend forward and capture his semi-erect cock in her mouth.

Lizzy looked over at them and smiling happily said, "Have I mentioned how much I love you two tonight?" It was a rhetorical question since Tammy and DD were too busy sucking each other to answer. Lizzy gave a blissful giggle watching her two number one lover's pleasuring each other and finally lying back comfortably fell peacefully asleep not even noticing when Tammy stood up turned to straddle DD's now once more fully erect cock, and leaning towards one of Lizzy's boobs, captured it between her lips. Tammy then fell ecstatically asleep in that very position, with DD's cock still pumping in her pussy (even though he was now asleep himself) and her mouth sucking lovingly on Lizzy's boob.


"Good Morning adult," Ron said looking up at his wife as he felt her stir and giving her a deep and fervent kiss. "So how does it feel to be legal?"

Hannah, who had slept all night with Ron's cock in her cunt said, "I don't know, I don't think I've sampled it enough. Why don't you fuck my legal pussy silly a bit and maybe I can get a better picture?"

"I can do that," Ron said suddenly turning with Hannah so that she ended up on the bottom and he was on top pile-driving his long thick piece of man-meat in and out of her properly aged hole rapidly.

"Yes Master, fuck me; fuck me please, show my barely legal cunt what it means to be adult!"

"I think he could use some help with that," someone said in an amused tone.

"Hey," Ron said turning and looking at John and Debbie a little angrily, "don't you believe in knocking?"

"No more than you do brother," John stated going over to the edge of the bed and studying Hannah. "Now I believe our sister said something about making her cunt know what it meant to be adult. I think she needs to feel the 'Twin Pin' today."

"The twin pin," Debbie questioned, "what's that and why haven't I felt it?"

"From what I understand Sis," someone else said from behind Debbie, "you're still not adult enough. You'll have to wait around two more weeks to feel it." Jason came up behind Debbie and positioning his cock at her rosebud said, "But you don't have to wait to feel this." He then pushed his cock deep in her ass and started thrusting deeply.

"Oh yes," Debbie said instantly happy, "that feels very nice little brother; by the way Hannah, happy birthday."

Don passed Jason and Debbie saying, "How about we add some holes to that twin pin?" To Jason he said, "Jace leave your sister alone and help us."

Debbie threw Don and angry look and said, "Hey why does she get it all?"

"Because it's my birthday," Hannah said from the bed as Ron got up and indicated to her to let Don squeeze under her. Don was instantly lying flat on the Mistress' vibrating bed with his fully erect nine inches pointing straight up.

"Bring that tool more to the edge brother," John said, "my cock it big but it can't stretch that far." Don moved down until his legs were swinging off the edge of the bed and indicated to Hannah that he was ready.

Hannah threw Ron a questioning glance and he simply said, "Sit on him facing John." Hannah wasted no time following her orders and as she prepared to sit she felt the tip of Don's cock being positioned at her rosebud and he began pushing in and out, in and out until he was totally buried in her and she was sitting completely on him staring at John.

"Lie back," John ordered and as she complied he pulled her legs forward so that, like Don's, they were swinging off the edge. "I think it's time you visit your wife brother," he said to Ron. Ron instantly straddled Hannah's mid-section; his knees were on the very edge of the bed and John kept a hand on Ron's back as Ron's glans head penetrated Hannah's pussy and began its journey deep into her.

When Ron felt himself all the way in Hannah's love tunnel he looked over his shoulder and said, "Time for that 'Twin Pin' brother." And smiling John pushed up right behind Ron and started pushing his cock into Hannah's love tunnel right under Ron's. He pushed and pushed ignoring Hannah's screams as her pussy was stretched to allow the second invading tool.

"Jace," Don said a little annoyed, "shut her up will you?"

Jason gave a wry grin and leaping on the bed straddled Hannah's head stuffing his own tool deep down Hannah's throat. John in the meantime signaled that he had reached the end of his journey and then called, "On three everyone: one Two THREE!" Together all of Hannah's hole fillers began to move steadily in and out of the holes they were in. The cock pumping Hannah's ass and the one pumping her throat were nothing new to her, but she had actually never had two real cocks fucking her pussy at the same time and as they traveled in and out it felt painful and beautiful and as she adjusted more, everyone sped up their pumping to the point that they looked like blurs. Debbie watched enviously as Hannah came and came, Debbie made sure to file in the back of her head, "Birthday Wish list: one Twin Pin with added anal and deep throat."

After several cums by Hannah Ron signaled his brothers and Jason and almost at once all four of them exploded in the holes they were fucking; Jason pulled out a little so that Hannah could enjoy the taste of some morning birthday cum while her butt was filled with Don cream and her cunt was filled to overflowing with two brands of Anderson cream at once.

As Hannah almost passed out from joy John, Ron, Don and Jason screamed together, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH" And pulled out leaving her a giant birthday cream pie.

"I take it that is for us," Someone said, and turning all the guys saw Lana, Ana and Katrina behind them. Lana who had been the one that spoke went straight over to the bed and, climbing on, sat on Hannah's face and leaned forward to start emptying Hannah's cunt. Ana went to the edge of the bed and getting on her knees between Hannah's hanging feet connected her mouth to Hannah's cock cream filled butt and started sucking it clean.

Disconnecting her mouth from Hannah's pussy a second Lana said strongly, "Katy and Deb get the guys' cocks ready. It's mine and Ana's birthday too and we can't wait to feel this 'Twin Pin'!" She then reconnected her mouth to Hannah's pussy and swirled her tongue deep in the cream filled love cup.

Katrina and Debbie wasted no time kneeling and attacking the boys' cocks. Katrina took John and Ron in her mouth at once while Debbie took Don and Jason and as they sucked Ron said "and to think the party isn't even until tonight."

Everyone stopped their sucking and looking at him shocked said, "PARTY?"

"Oops," Ron said, "me and my big mouth. Just finish what you're doing everyone, I'll fill you in later, but let's try to hurry we do have the first game of the season later today."


The Non-Children and Lizzy stepped out of the Andersons' family car around 9:30 Saturday morning and Lizzy gave Tammy a final kiss and to Pietro, who was driving, said "Pietro thanks for dropping us off here."

"No problem young lady it was on the way."

"Still I owe you a special thank you fuck later at the party," Lizzy said blowing him a kiss.

"Talking about the party," Tammy said, "I better get going; I'm supposed to help Mom set up the decorations and I promised Mommy Lisa I'd help her with the cake. You guys are going to be there early right; I mean you're going to be performing."

"We'll be there by 6 o'clock," DD said "that's when the party starts right?"

"Yeah," Tammy said.

"Remind Ron that tonight is the night of the Billion Dollar Riverdale Family Drawing; tell him to have a big screen with cable TV capacity there; we don't want to miss it."

"Right," Tammy said excitedly, "I have my ticket ready. I'll see you there."

As they drove off the Non-Children and Lizzy threw Mabel a suspicious look. As Mabel noticed it she said, "What's wrong?"

"Billion Dollar Riverdale Family Drawing," DoubleD questioned, his eyes wide opened.

"Yeah, don't worry, I picked up our families ticket; only one to a family though. Come on," she said turning before they could ask more, "if we're performing at this party tonight we should try to get this visit over with soon." She walked toward the front door of the hospital and quickly headed for the elevator.

As they all stepped out of the elevator on the 8th floor Lizzy said, "I'm glad Dad didn't take Janice to the STD ward. I don't think I'm ready to go up there yet." She gave a depressed look and DoubleD quickly grabbed her hand as they walked; this brought a smile back to Lizzy's face as they walked hand-in-hand.

"Hey," Vixen said pointing at a room, "that's it 834A."

"It looks like it's a private room," Hustler commented.

"The Cranes are well off but I doubt they can afford a private room," Lizzy said confused.

"We can't," someone said behind them "but strangely enough we found when we reached the hospital yesterday that all our bills had already been paid in advance. Usually my parents don't believe in charity but they felt that accepting the private room would help Janice recuperate quicker as well as keep some embarrassing details hidden."

"Hi Sam," Mabel said as she turned. "How are you today?"

"Better now that my sister is past the worst;" Sam pointed at the door and said, "go in she's been waiting for you all."

They stepped in and found Janice sitting up in bed playing a video game on a laptop computer. Lizzy instantly went up to her and hugging her said, "Janice I'm so sorry this is all my fault!"

Janice gave her a quick kiss and said, "Don't be silly girl; you didn't get me involved with Elsa and you sure didn't get me hooked on drugs."

"Yeah but if I hadn't shut the door in your face this would never have happened."

"Maybe, maybe not;" Janice said "we don't really have any way of knowing how things would have been if different decisions had been made; we therefore can't waste time thinking about what might have been."

"Smart call girl," Mabel agreed, "all we can do is think ahead, not think back."

Lizzy smiled and said to Janice, "Well I see you've spent a good part of last night talking to Dad—my Father-in-Law Dr. Lewis—I mean."

"He's pretty amazing," Janice said, "he talked to me a lot about my treatment and about not being depressed last night. He stayed with me through the entire night of withdrawal and I know I wasn't easy to be around. Finally the symptoms broke early this morning and he decided to go to sleep; he's supposed to be back by 10 though and I know he has some tougher questions to ask."

"So how are you feeling," Mabel asked.

"Okay, I have to stay a few days to finish an antibiotics treatment to finish cleaning me of all STDs as well as make sure my body continues adjusting to being heroine free. Some doctors wanted to give me some other drug and have my addiction slowly taken away but I agreed with Dr. Lewis that cold turkey was the best way to go. If I want to loose an addiction I want to loose an addition not get addicted to something else."

Sam giggled a second and then said, "Isn't that what Mom said when she stopped smoking and Dad wanted to get her that nicotine gum?"

"Yeah," Janice said, "I think she was smart and she has now been totally nicotine free for years."

"I'm glad you're feeling okay," Lizzy said once more hugging Janice strongly.

"Well I do have one thing that is bothering me," Janice said a little sadly.

"What is it?"

"Well, I haven't really had an orgasm since lunch time yesterday," Janice said horrified, "that's almost 24 hours!"

"Oh you poor girl," Vixen screamed, "Maybe we can help."

"Vixen," DD cautioned, "remember that—"

"—anything that is done has to be done safely," Mabel finished going over to the bedside table and pulling out some latex gloves from a box. Passing a pair to all the girls she pulled the blanket off Janice and pulled up her gown to reveal her nicely trimmed pussy. Mabel wasted no time running one of her protected fingers up and down Janice's slit, teasing her labia and making them swell. Vixen and Harlot in the mean-time got on either side of the bed and instantly started massaging Janice's boobs.

"Hustler," Harlot said, "why don't you get ready to feed the poor girl," raising her extremely short skirt as she bent over and captured Janice's nipple between her lips she said, "you can get her snack nice and hot in here."

Hustler smiled at his sister as he studied her open bare twat and said, "That sounds like a great idea Sis." He instantly got behind her and lowering his shorts started ramming his suddenly erect cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"DD I think she's going to need a lot to eat so why don't you warm up some extra food in here," Vixen said pulling up her skirt as she too locked lips around the Janice boob she had been sucking.

Mabel now penetrated Janice's pussy completely and began pushing two then three fingers in and out of it as she stole a peek to where Sam was standing and down to his pants where she smiled as she saw a large bulge. "If you want to feed your sister too, I know a place for you to warm the meal up" and as she bent down to get her fingers deeper in Janice's twat her short skirt was pulled up above her hairless pussy and gave Sam a good peek at it.

Sam gave Mabel a sad look and said, "I think I'll wait outside a while; I'll be sure to close the door." He then quickly ran out leaving Mabel looking a little defeated.

"Don't worry," Janice said casting a smile at Mabel, "I happen to know he really likes you and wants to ask you out. Just give him a little time."

"Ask me out," Mabel questioned a bit confused.

"Yeah, he wants to take you out for a movie and pizza tomorrow but he's a little nervous about asking since he thinks that if he doesn't immediately show an interest in having sex with you he doesn't stand a chance."

"Wow," Lizzy said smiling, "a date to just hang out and enjoy each others company; I hadn't heard about something like that in years." Lizzy then gave Janice a grin and wanting to join the others locked lips with Janice.

"Careful honey," DD said as his cock continued in and out of Vixen's pussy.

"Don't worry Love," Lizzy said separating her lips from Janice's. "I know how to be safe." She then locked lips with Janice once more mostly kissing closed mouthed and only occasionally allowing her tongue to squeeze in and dance passionately with Janice's.

After around fifteen minutes DD pulled out of Vixen's pussy and said, "Time for her first treat," and as Lizzy got out of the way and Janice opened her mouth wide DD used his hands to finish reaching the orgasm he had felt nearing and let himself explode aiming his hot cream at Janice's open mouth. When the last ropes of his tasty treat were devoured by Janice she looked to the other side where Hustler had pulled out of Harlot and waited patiently as he brought himself to the point of cumming and gave Janice her second helping of hot delicious cream.

When it was all over, including Janice's own three orgasms (each of the girls had taken a turn at her cunt and clit making her cum) Janice said blissfully, "Damn that was yummy, though I still prefer a bit of cunt juice."

"Well you'll have to wait a while to get some," someone said from the door, "at least to get some from the source. Even after you're totally clean you should wait at least a full week before having any form of unprotected sex."

"Hi Dad," DD said smiling as he packed away his cock and watched his brother and sisters all pack their tools away as well, "so did you sleep well?"

"As well as one can sleep in a hospital office," Dr. Lewis said smiling, he then added to Janice, "I take it you've eaten well."

"Oh very well sir," she said, "I can't wait for my next meal."

"Incredible," Dr. Lewis said in mock surprise, "most people can't stand our hospital food." He then got more serious and said, "Janice I think it's time we talk. I don't have to tell you that you almost died yesterday; you would actually have been the fourth to die this week. That you have all the same diseases as the other three that died and that like them they had been contracted within the last week makes me suspect that you all caught them in the same place. Have you been together with a Jimmy Brent, Harold Calder and Henry Davies recently?"

"Harold and Henry were Lovebird Deputies, the Love Dove Cadets got together with them after most football and cheerleading practices. Jimmy though hadn't been with any of since—" Janice's eyes suddenly shot open and sitting completely up she finished saying, "—since he got sick at the party!"

"Party," Dr. Lewis said interested, "you had a party?"
"The last night of the Beach Extravaganza; Elsa and the LDC hosted it on the beach; we had a section separated for just us with several tents."

"And this was a public party," Dr. Lewis asked worriedly.

"No, no it was a private party for the Little Dicks and their Little Dirty Cunts with some of our fans invited to—umm—celebrate the end of vacations with us."

"Isn't that the party Mom and Dad told you you couldn't attend," Sam, who had entered with Dr. Lewis, asked angrily.

"I couldn't 'not' go;" Janice exclaimed almost in tears, "Elsa was going to declare her #1 at that party. Mom and Dad said I could go to the concert with you but she didn't say I had to stay by your side every minute; not that you noticed I was gone once you saw Ma—umm—someone new singing."

"So this party," Dr. Lewis said, "around how many kids are we talking about?"

"Around 25 to 30 all together," Janice said, "I could give the exact names if I were online; the LDC sent the invitations via Evite and the list of past party invitations should still be in our account."

"Does this laptop have a wireless connection," Lizzy asked, "PC set up the one I had for use with the hospital wireless system in just one minute."

"It has wireless capabilities," Sam said, "but I don't know much about setting it up, do you?"

"I can do it," Mabel said pulling the meal table with the laptop on it over to her and instantly working on the keyboard. She wasn't a minute before saying, "okay we're on!"

"Wow," Lizzy said shocked, "I think that was faster than PC did it!"

Mabel pushed the table back toward Janice and said, "Go to Evite and see if you get that list."

Janice instantly opened the browser and typing in the URL for Evite in the address bar waited for the website to open and quickly entered the LDC username and password. "There it is," Janice said after clicking on the 'past invites' menu. "Those are all the people invited and only around two or three didn't want to CUM—if you know what I mean."

"So CUMMING was a requirement of attending the party," Dr. Lewis questioned strongly.

"Sex and Cheese were the main party favors," Janice said, "everyone needed to participate."

Looking over the list Dr. Lewis said, "Well the three that died were there; we need to get the rest of these down here immediately and test them. We eventually have to test everyone on that school bus and maybe even a good part of the intermediate students but for now we start with these." Looking over the names which included full contact information on all the invited guests Dr. Lewis said to his kids, "so who wants to start copying these names?"

"Here Dad," Mabel said once more pulling the table towards her," I'll take care of it," and clicking some buttons she quickly pushed it away again saying, "okay that's taken care of."

"What did you do," Janice asked amazed.

Shrugging Mabel said, "I copied the list to a file and emailed it to myself." Looking at Sam and smiling she said, "You want to go with me to my Dad's office and print up a hard copy? I wanted to ask you about the best place in town to watch a movie and get some pizza. Maybe you could even show me personally tomorrow evening." Mabel grabbed Sam's hand and pulled the stunned boy out of the room with her.

"So how long do you think it'll be before he's one of us," Hustler said smiling.

"Oh I give him a week," Vixen said, "two weeks at the most."

"Don't be so sure about that," Janice said amused, "I've been trying to convert him for two years and he won't budge."

"Oh honey," Lizzy said leaning over and kissing her again, "like everyone's said, you're hot, horny and beautiful, but you are just not as aggressive as an Erotic Ninja can be."

Dr. Lewis who was just standing listening at all the kids talking gave a worried frown and suddenly said, "I think I better go up with Mabel and Sam; the faster we start calling all the kids on that list, the better." He then quickly stepped out of the room.

"I've a feeling Dad thinks it can be even sooner," Harlot said giggling as she once more grabbed one of Janice's boobs and started squeezing it gently making Janice moan.

"Why don't you let me and Hustler handle those for a while;" DD said passing Vixen two plastic cups he had grabbed from the bedside table, "You and Harlot work and filling these, A LOT, so this poor girl can get some hot juice to drink." To Lizzy DD said, "In the mean-time, Honey, put on some new gloves and take over keeping her hot hole very happy for now."

Lizzy smiled and said, "Now that is a great plan." And as everyone began fulfilling their orders Janice moaned once more as Lizzy pumped three protected fingers in her twat, rubbing her G-spot constantly and with her other hand attacking her clit, making Janice gush and gush over and over again.


As the first High School football game of the season neared it's end the players needed some good cheer as the clock counted down to zero; the girls worked extra hard to cheer them on and make sure they didn't lose.

HARDER, FASTER, DEEPER, GO

How to play that team do show

Riverdale Lovebirds you will grow

And make us Love Doves all say OOOhhh!

The Bishops (the Riverdale Parochial High School team) was leading by three as they approached the end of the 4th quarter and Don (the Quarterback) was huddled with his team discussing their next offensive play. When the team had met for their first practice they had been shocked to find out that all the starters were OHPF members and they suspected someone other than Coach Hendricks had had a hand in choosing the team but they couldn't prove it.

Besides Don's position as quarterback the other positions included: John/running back, Ron/full back, Jerry Clinton/center, Roberto Reyes and Aaron Brown/guards, Henry Wise and Jake Clinton/tackles, Jason Wilson and Harry Fuller/wide receiver and Dei-Shau Ching/tight end.

The fact that John and Ron were right behind and at times even right next to Don had turned out to be an incredible weapon in confusing the opposing team since if they weren't completely attentive they could easily lose track of which was which since the three Andersons looked exactly alike.

"Okay so everybody knows what they are going to do right," Don said strongly, "let's go for it."

As they started to form the offensive line the girls continued cheering them on strongly:

Lovebirds fly up high and soar

Score just like you've done before

Win if your Love Doves you Adore

With us we promise you will SCORE!

"Let's remind them of that promise when we win," Dei-Shau said excitedly.

"I don't think we'll have to remind them," Henry said "they'll do their part, if we do ours."

"So let's go team," Roberto said strongly, "we've got a prize to claim!"

As the quarterback kneeled behind the center to call for the ball the running back stood behind him to the right and the full back stood to his left. When the center snapped the ball he joined the other nine players to block the defensive line that wanted to get to the ball. Only the wide receivers eventually broke free and started running on opposite sides of the field toward the goal. The other team however didn't realize this because they were a bit confused as the three Andersons were passing the football back and forth among themselves and they weren't sure which they should head for. Finally breaking through the offensive line they ran for the quarterback in the center who was once more holding the ball but as they neared he faked passing it to his right and as the other players turned to that direction the ball was rapidly passed to the left and the ball was quickly thrown towards where Jason was reaching the end and as Jason jumped to catch the ball he landed still running all the way to the end where the referee signaled a touchdown just as the clock ending the last quarter reached zero.

As the other team, which had eventually piled up on the Anderson to the right realized what had happened their captain yelled, "Hey you cheated, your quarterback was playing running back!"

"Are you telling me you don't know how to tell numbers," Ron asked, "because it's clearly labeled that he is number 69!"

When the play was appealed and declared legal, officially giving the win to the Lovebirds, Jerry shouted, "Hey I think the Love Doves are in the locker room already let's go cash in on a promise!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.