Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 5: The Master Mystery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Master Mystery - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

In his room the Master grabbed his morning pet by her long blond hair and pulled her over his lap where he immediately began connecting his hand to her ass cheeks.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"CUM out, cum out little pet;" he said evilly, "I know you're in there!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

As he continued to make her butt cheeks glow his pet gave an erotic moan and when she suddenly felt herself dragged off the Master's lap and thrown face up on the bed she shivered in anticipation of what was coming next. She could feel the Master pulling something out from the pillow right above her head, she had her eyes closed though as she did not want to see; only to feel. And feel she did; she felt when her nipples were clamped painfully with what were obviously tweezers-style clamps; she felt when a power vibrator clit clamp was clamped on to her swollen and exposed clamp and she felt when the first bead of a string of large anal beads was rammed through her rosebud. After two or three of the large beads where in her, the pet was turned and placed on her hands and knees at the bed's edge, she instantly felt the Master standing behind her and as he continued ramming the beads painfully in her ass he began pushing his fully erect 9 inches into her hungry and very wet twat.

"Scream for me Bitch!" The Master yelled as he halted the insertion of the beads momentarily to once more connect his hand to his pets butt cheeks.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Moaning the pet said strongly, "Oh yes Master, YES!"

As the Master resumed his insertion of the beads in his happy pet's rear he forced his cock in and out of her cunt aggressively. When nothing was left of the anal beads but the recovery leash he concentrated on just fucking her pussy for a good while deciding to focus on pleasure for now. His cock traveled in and out of his pet for almost twenty minutes as he allowed his pet to cum and cum and cum all over his cock; he himself held off cumming for the time being. He was enjoying just giving his pet the pleasure and pain she desired.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Admit that you are and always will be mine slave! Admit that you've loved me since you first saw me!" SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! "Admit that without me here to give you the pain and pleasure you need you would never be happy again." SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes Master, Yes I confess it, you are my one and only Master and I love you!"

The Master grabbed the recovery leash of the string of beads and gave a sadistic pull and was rewarded with an ear-splitting scream from his pet who began to tremble and shake non-stop as he once more felt his cock bathed with gallons of hot cunt juice that gushed from his pet's pussy; The Master however realized that his pet was also gushing another hot clear liquid and that it was coming from her urethra. Smiling he said, "Why pet are you ejaculating for me again, you hadn't done that in a while." He pulled her strongly and positioned her so she was lying flat on her back in the very center of the Mistress' large vibrating bed and diving between her legs began licking up all the juices he could find: cunt juice, rare juice and even some golden juice; he continued sucking until his pet was completely dry and could offer him nothing more to drink. The Master then leapt on the bed and scooted up to quickly straddle her head and ram his cock down his pets throat without warning and holding it deep in her he began to cum himself. His pet looked like she was fighting to breath but he slapped her in the face and screamed, "Use your nose, that's what's it's for BITCH!" She fought to breath steadily through her nose as the Master's powerful seed continued flowing down her throat. When the Master felt he was on his last load he pulled out to the tip of his pets tongue so that she could savor the taste of this last bit of hot morning cream. As he completely finished cumming his pet swallowed the load and began licking and sucking the Master's cock head, cleaning it up while fishing for any last bit of cum she could coax from his balls.

Finally tired out a bit the Master lay down next to his pet and pulling her so that she was laying on him he began kissing her passionately. There was a glow in her eyes and as she kissed him back just as fervently she said, "I really do you love you my Master. I never want to leave your bed!" As she kissed him again they both suddenly heard some loud coughing and lifting their heads to look towards the door of the Mistress' Torture room they saw the Mistress and her own pet of the morning, Katrina, with their arms crossed and looking a bit peeved at the couple on the bed.

A little embarrassed Lana smiled at Hannah and said innocently, "So you're finished with my Clit, Sis; isn't it great how I've been able to conquer that jealously thing? You can use her whenever you want; it won't bother me."

Katrina threw Lana an even angrier look and pulling something out of Hannah's hand next to her walked up to the bed and—

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

As she connected the paddle she had grabbed furiously to Lana's already very red butt Katrina said angrily, "You know what Queen; it just occurred to me that as a pansexual I don't do enough to keep your submissive side in check!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"That's going to change though; I promise that from now on you will need no other master but me!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Though Lana's eyes were once more glowing as she moaned and enjoyed the treatment, Ron, who was still under Lana and who's cock had once more been plunging in Lana's hot hole looked at Katrina angrily and said, "Hey, we have a Deal!"

Katrina suddenly put her hands under Lana's belly and pulling her off Ron's cock rolled her to the side next to him; when Lana was once more on her back Katrina instantly leapt on her and began rubbing her clit against Lana's labia and forcing it to go as deep as possible past Lana's inner and outer labia and in and out of her still very moist love tunnel. While pumping lovingly Katrina brought her hands to the different clamps still on Lana and after giving them all a tight squeeze to make Lana scream and cum some more, she started kissing her ardently herself saying strongly between the kisses, "Now what were you saying about your only Master and who's bed you never want to get out of?"

"Oh you are my Master, You know that, I was just humoring that has-been; I didn't want him to feel bad you know."

Ron next to her threw them both angry looks and said, "Yeah well let me see if she can get you to ejaculate!" Turning to look at Hannah still watching amused he screamed angrily, "PET GET OVER HERE! TAKE CARE OF THIS NOW!" He pointed down at his abandoned cock.

Hannah wiped the smile off her face and quickly replaced it with a more submissive look as she rushed over to her Master and getting on the bed straddled his cock and began riding him strongly squeezing his cock strongly with her vaginal muscles and making him grunt.

Thirty minutes later found Ron and Katrina lying on their backs with Hannah and Lana (now totally clamp-less) just lying on them respectively.

"So Queen; you never said what brought you up to my humble home," Hannah said amused, "I've a feeling it wasn't to get your butt beaten."

Lana threw her an angry stare but then smiling said, "Actually I wanted to talk about our middle Sister. There's something wrong and I'm worried."

"What's wrong," Hannah asked a little concerned, "I was watching her fucking you and your Clit before you came up here and she looked fine."

"Well she's fucking us fine, everyone that will ask her to fuck for that matter, and she'll help us reach some incredible orgasms, but I haven't seen her cum once herself since yesterday morning's house warming party at John and Debbie's. Have you seen her cum?"

"Now that you mention it; no I haven't. She's probably upset that she never got that call from Patty last night."

"Well you see that's the other problem," Lana said once more looking very worried, "she's not upset about 'not hearing from Patty'; it's like she doesn't even care who Patty is."

"Do you think she's violating our probation rules?"

"I haven't seen any proof of it but it did cross my mind."

"Well let's see how she acts for the rest of today and if she's still acting strange we'll talk to her tonight."

"Okay Sis, I better get back down to her before she wakes up again; there's no telling what finding herself alone in a bed will do to her." Getting up Lana said authoritatively, "Follow me slave!" and took several steps towards the trap door exit before realizing Katrina wasn't following her. "I TOLD YOU TO FOLLOW ME SLAVE; WHAT'S WRONG!?!"

"Umm Sis," Hannah said with a smile, "She might respond better if you take that gag off her; and she might follow you faster if you removed the chains on her arms and legs."

Lana cast another look at her totally chained up and clamped lover and said surprised, "Oh yeah that could help." As she went back to start removing all the chains and equipment on Katrina she said, "You know love, if you really are going to be my only Master from now on, you should quickly learn that there is a limit to how much you can push my submissive side before the Orgasm Queen gets very wrathful!"

As they finally left Hannah looked down at the bound and gagged Ron under her and finally releasing his gag and kissing him said, "Sorry about that Master, but the Orgasm Queen was staring at your cock in a very dangerous way, I had to make sure she understood that she had her own slave to misuse and you were mine."

Giving her a wry smile Ron said, "Don't worry Honey I know you didn't enjoy having to dominate me like that one bit, did you? So are you going to pull my cock out of your cunt and untie me now?"

Giving him an evil look the Mistress said strongly, "In a minute, we've got time for one more orgasm before we need to get ready for breakfast." And before Ron could remind her that he would never reach that orgasm while she still had a PC Muscle clamp on his cock she locked lips with him and just kissed him ardently over and over again.


Later that day Ana walked towards the atrium building and Hannah and Lana both followed her saying, "Hey middle Sister, where are you going in such a hurry?"

Ana turned to them nervously, 1st period had just come to an end and she was heading to meet her Master and she did not want to make her two sisters more suspicious than she knew they already were. Unsure what else to say she said, "I have to go to counseling and I have to hurry I'm going to be late."

"You're going to use our free period to talk to the counselor?" Hannah questioned unbelievingly.

Smiling Ana said, "Well the fact that it is a free period makes it a perfect time to talk to her don't you think?" She then added, "I really have to go there could be someone waiting to go in her office and if I'm late she might just take the next person." She turned quickly and rushed off leaving Hannah and Lana studying her back as she turned towards the Atrium building exit.

Once in the proper building Ana rushed to room A31 but as she neared the door she stopped as the door of room A30 (the office of the school newspaper) opened and Carol Cox stepped out saying, "And make sure you keep count of the flyers that are printed up Marly, and remember DON'T LET ANYONE SEE YOU! I don't want to get in trouble." She turned and saw Ana right behind her and turning a little red explained, "Marly is printing up some posters to put around the school for Jen's campaign; but you do not know that because since the school newspaper is supposed to remain impartial except for when I print my personal endorsement of a candidate, you do not know that." As she said this she locked the door adding, "You haven't seen anyone here." Carol then turned and took a step before turning and saying curiously, "were you looking for someone?"

"Oh, I was just heading for the Counselor's office but—umm—I wanted to go to the restroom first," she said this as she cast an eye to the room opposite A31 and noticed it no longer had an "Out of Service" sign on it. "I'll see you Carol," she added as she turned and entered the restroom while watching Carol turn and head towards the end of the hall. She watched her until Carol had turned a corner and then quickly stepped out and going to A31 knocked frantically and said, "Patty is my soul-mate; I will never forget her!"

As the door quickly opened and she was pulled inside by the She-Devil, the She-Devil slapped her across the face saying, "YOU'RE LATE!"

"I'm sorry Master," Ana said humbly as she looked around the room which seemed to be a small personal office with a desk, two chairs (one in front of the desk and one behind) and what looked like a casual convertible sofa against one wall "I had to get-away from my sisters and then I met Carol Cox outside and could not enter until she was gone." Ana noticed a door that seemed to connect this room to the one next to it and she could hear what sounded like a printing machine at work. Though the shade was pulled down and you could not see through the door's windows Ana worried a little and said, "Master, next door is the school newspaper and there's someone there working, Marlene Winters."

The She-Devil grabbed Ana by the ear and pulled her towards the chair saying, "Do you think that I do not know everything that happens around me slave. You shall be punished long and hard both for being late and for daring to think that I am clueless and brainless!"

"Master forgive me I did not—"

SLAP!

"Silence you are not to speak another word until I say so Bitch IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!"

Ana suddenly shut up and giving a nod apologized with her eyes for her insolence. The She-Devil then sat on the chair and pulling Ana to her pulled down her skirt and laying Ana across her knees began spanking her strongly. Since Ana was on her knees every few spanks the She-Devil would rub her knee against Ana's groin section, teasing her labia clit and twat with it as she spanked. After ten minutes of this the She-Devil pulled a glassy-eyed Ana into a standing position by the hair and led her to the sofa which she quickly converted to a bed and threw Ana on it face up. The She-Devil then opened one of the square containers on her belt and pulling out a set of two scissor-style nipple clamps and connecting them to Ana's nipples instantly tightened them to about half their pain capacity making Ana scream and gush cum. The She-Devil instantly kneeled and connected her mouth to Ana's flowing cunt drinking her up; pushing her long tongue deep into Ana's wet hole and savoring her sugar-sweet taste.

Once she had finished her drink the She-Devil cast a mischievous look on Ana and said, "Now I did say that you were to be punished for your lateness, and I very much doubt that you consider what I've been doing up to now punishment so—" reaching in her belt she pulled out a beaded tickler and waving it in Ana's face said, "let's see what you think about not being able to cum for a while."

"Oh no," Ana thought, "not that!" She then remembered that her Master had mentioned that she was an apprentice of the Mistress of Pain. Out loud of course Ana simply followed her orders and said nothing. For the next 20 minutes the She-Devil would tickle her clit, nipples and labia; at times forcing the beads on the tickler between Ana's labia and sliding them up and down the area between Ana's inner and outer labia. Ana's eyes were begging her Master to be allowed to cum and sweat was pouring down the sides of her forehead and face like a running stream.

Finally the She-Devil smiled and said, "I think I've punished you enough little slave, I don't think you'll ever be late again." She suddenly dropped the tickler and grabbing the ends of the scissor nipples tightened them to full capacity and with another scream Ana once more exploded in cunt juice; she would probably have screamed a lot longer and louder but Ana suddenly found herself with her Master's pussy on her open mouth and felt her Master's tongue once more running up and down her labia as well as in her hole sucking up all the juices now flowing freely there. Ana, who had as yet not tasted, or even truly touched, her Master's beautiful pussy instantly sucked at it as she felt her Master's own juices flowing freely. As she drunk her Master's sweet nectar Ana was lost in a world of erotic ecstasy and only the sound of a bell somewhere brought her out of her revelry.

As she felt her Master get off her Ana seemed a little sad at the thought that their time together was over but then she saw her Master lean down to her and lock lips with her for a very long time. Finally though, the She-Devil stood up and said, "Go across the hall and wash your face and get to your next class. I'll see you tonight and I promise we'll have more time to be together my beautiful little slave." The reminder that starting that evening she would be spending time in both the mornings and the evenings with her Master made Ana smile and getting up she quickly prepared to leave when the She-Devil suddenly said, "by the way slave, you can talk now!"

"Thank you, thank you Master," Ana said running out the door; Ana had actually thought she would have to go the rest of the day without talking to anyone as her Master had ordered her not to talk until she was given permission to talk again. In the restroom across the hall she quickly washed up and got dressed (she couldn't believe she had run out of A31 naked) luckily this area was made up mostly of offices and storage rooms with absolutely no classrooms so she had not run into any more students. Now however as she walked out she saw Jen Ramos walking towards them and at the same time she saw room A30 open and Marly was walking out with around 500 flyers and as she saw Jen she smiled.

"Well it's about time you showed up to help," Marly said, "you're the one running and I'm the one that was stuck in that hot office doing all this work. Look at me I'm sweating to death."

"I see what you mean," Jen said looking her over, "you look like you do after sex with me. Did anyone see you," she then seemed to notice Ana for the first time and turning red said, "Oh Ana, hi Marly was just helping me with something."

"Don't worry," Ana said smiling happily, "Carol told me about this 'unofficially' being your campaign office."

"Oh good," Jen said looking relieved, "I really don't know how to lie very well." To Marly she said, "Come on love we better start heading to our next classes, we'll start posting those at lunch time."

"If you want some help," Ana said smiling, "I'd be happy to do it."

"Are you sure lunch time is a good time for you," Marly asked a little worriedly.

"Sure I have nothing to do," Ana said in no way upset about the fact that lunch for her was not what it used to be.

"Good then," Jen said smiling and giving Marly a wink behind Ana's back," just meet us in the cafeteria then." And they all headed to their next classes joyously.


Hannah and Lana observed Ana during the rest of the school day and especially at Cheerleading practice after class. They were amazed how into the role of head cheerleader Ana suddenly was and when they asked her about it she simply said with a happy smile, "I just want to excel at everything I do this year." To Hannah she added, "I doubt I'll top your grades this year, but I plan to give you a run for your money." They all then headed home where Lana found some people waiting for her.

"Hi Lana," Tammy said, "Can we talk to you in your studio?"

Lana looked at the Non-Children, Lizzy as well as two or three other JOHPF members and nodding pointing with her head for the kids to follow her. Once in the studio she said worriedly, "So what's up that you need your Advisor after only 2 days of school?"

As president Tammy said, "Actually we needed to talk to you yesterday but I decided to observe things an extra day so I could see it for myself. It's why I asked to ride the school bus today." Tammy then explained the situation with the Love Dove Cadets (a.k.a. the Little Dirty Cunts) and how they had observed them both the day before and today on the school bus performing unprotected sex with all the students on the school bus, even those that obviously weren't ready for it.

"And this school bus driver hasn't participated in any way other than turn his head to what's going on?" Lana said suspiciously and obviously pissed.

"Not openly but we heard that he probably has some private deal with the LDC on the side," Mabel said.

"We have to report this now," Lana said enraged but also worried for the safety of the kids.

"We can't just report it," DD said, "a lot of regular non-children as well as innocent kids could end up getting hurt in the process."

"Yeah well what's worse," Lana asked, "a suspension on their permanent record for so-called immoral behavior or the possibility of a life time disease?"

"If there is no other way," Lizzy said strongly, "then in the end we'll take it to Principal Kwan. However we would really like to find some other solution first if possible. One that won't end up black-marking most of the kids as well as making all of us seem like snitches. Not to mention that I really want help Janice escape Elsa."

"Fine," Lana said after a few seconds of trying to think, "We'll think of something. In the end though I want that bus driver's head because I think it's obvious what he is!"

"Definitely agree with you there," Ms. Advisor Tammy said, "So what do we do?"

Lana gave a bit of a blank stare and after a minute or two of trying to look as though she was thinking she gave a smile and then said, "What we always do when we need a good plan." She pulled out her cell phone and as she hit the speed dial she said, "We call out the heavy thinkers." She then spoke in the phone saying, "Grab your Master and get out here ASAP; this is important so I need your brains not your craziness." At the last minute she added, "And bring my Clit along too, she may be able to help us with this one."

Ten minutes later Lana was briefing Ron, Hannah and Katrina on the situation as the JOHPF members answered a few questions.

"Elsa Addams is the sister of that bitch we met in Rome, Christine Addams," Hannah asked unpleasantly.

"Well," Katrina said smiling at Lana, "you do still feel bad at times for punching Christine out the night before she ended up burned alive. Maybe helping her sister escape her ways will help you escape any lingering guilt."

"Umm—thanks for the comment Clit," Lana said peeved "but we don't need a psychological counsel, we need a plan."

"We need to find out if there are any viruses floating around thanks to these girls," Ron said, "We need to start by testing one and if she's infected in any way odds are all the LDC are and possibly all of their adoring (and not so adoring) fans."

"Yeah but how are we going to get any of them to help us," Vixen asked, "that would be like betraying Elsa and putting an end to their popularity for the rest of J.H.S and possibly all the way through H.S.?"

"One girl," Lizzy repeated thinking, "well we have one girl that I'm sure if I could get a chance to talk to her would help us."

"If you're talking about Janice," Mabel said, "I don't see how you can get to her; as Elsa's number one Dirty Cunt Elsa doesn't let her out of her sight for a second. Elsa and her even share every single class together."

"How do you know so much about this Janice," Ron asked curiously, "you just got to town?"

Actually turning a little pink in the face Mabel said, "Oh I've been—umm—sharing information with her brother Sam since yesterday. His group is prepared to help us any way they can."

"His group," Hannah asked suspiciously.

"Yeah," DD said smiling mischievously at Mabel, "SAFETY Now; the school's official abstinence club."

Ron, Hannah, Lana and Katrina all through suspicious and unbelieving eyes at Mabel but then Ron said, "Well it's good to know we have the backing of an official school club; that could come in handy when some official requests or complaints need voicing."

"Back to our planning," Lana said, "even if Lizzy can get this Janice alone, even if Janice agrees to help, how do we get her tested?"

"Queen," Katrina said, "do you remember what led to the success of our Toll Bridge last year at camp?"

Catching on Ron said, "We were able to test everyone because the camp doctor (Dr. Lewis) already had permission to medically treat all campers."

"A school doctor has permission to treat students medically," Hannah said also catching on.

"I see where this is going," Lana said but remember, "Another important thing that led to our success at camp was that Randy (an STD specialist) was the camp doctor and testing for STDs was nothing to him."

"Too bad Dad doesn't work at our school," Hustler said.

"Yeah," Harlot agreed, "That would really help a lot."

"Maybe we should tell him to get a job there on his free Friday afternoons," DD said more as a joke that a serious comment; he then noticed Ron, Hannah and Lana looking at him with wry smiles and said, "Oh please tell me you're kidding! The school year has started how is he supposed to be accepted on the staff anyway, and just for one afternoon."

"Katy dear," Lana said smiling, "Principal Kwan is the Principal you talked to about getting the Non-Children enrolled at the last minute last year isn't she?"

"Yeah," Katrina said smiling, "she'll do anything to feel my clit pump—" suddenly stopping as she realized what Lana wanted she said, "—are you sure you're not feeling any jealous rage at the moment?"

"Not at all," Lana said smiling; to DoubleD she said, "Talk to your Father as soon as you get home and fill him in on the plan. Since our first OHPF meeting isn't until next week Katy and I will be at the school tomorrow to talk to Principal Kwan. Tammy you'll have to figure out how to get Elsa away from Janice long enough for Lizzy to have a private talk with her."

"I actually already have an idea," Tammy said with a wry grin.

"Just remember that odds are she is not safe to fuck," Ron said, "so proceed with caution."

"That goes double for you," Hannah said to Lizzy, "I know having Janice alone for the first time in a while may lead to something more than a hello but remember your own condition as well as the fact that you are pregnant and can't afford to get any sicker at the moment!"

"I get it," Lizzy said, "I'll be safe I promise."

"Well I guess we can't do anything more right now," Ron said about to get up.

"Oh I think there's something more we can do," Mabel said going up to where Ron was sitting and jumping on his lap; grabbing his cock from between his legs she guided it to her love hole and said as she felt it splitting her pussy lips and pushing it's way into her twat, "understand what I mean? By the way," she added whispering in his ear so only he could hear, "I have a little private dilemma I can use some help with; it deals with how to turn a middle-class family into a multi-millionaire family overnight without drawing too much suspicion; but we'll talk about that later."

"I think we can all use some of that," DoubleD said studying Ron's cock going in and out of Mabel's tight twat. Getting up from his seat and going over to Hannah who he pulled to the ground and positioned in doggy-style DD started entering her rapidly from the rear. Vixen was instantly lying in front of Hannah presenting her pussy to be sucked. Lana ended up on Hustler and under Tommy as a cock thrust in and out of both her pussy and her ass. Katrina, the last of the older teens, was on the floor on her back, with Tammy rubbing her pussy into Katy's clit and Carmen sitting on her face. The last two there, Harlot and PC were trying to figure out where to best join in when they heard barking from outside the studio.

"You hear that," Harlot said smiling mischievously, "Butch is trying to get into the party; cum on lover!" Running to the studio door Harlot opened it letting Butch inside and after petting him and giving him an 'oh I've missed you so much' hug Harlot dropped to her hands and knees in front of the Labrador letting his long tongue quickly start exploring her little holes. Harlot pulled PC to the ground in front of her and diving into her pussy thought as she screamed in PC, little twat, "Oh YES!" Pulling her head back out and of PC's cunt for a second and looking back to where Butch had just mounted her and was now pile-driving his large cock into her small cunt she said ecstatically, "Good boy Butch, God I've missed you; I have to talk to Dad about getting my own doggie." She then turned her attention back to PC's pussy and starting sucking PC's little clit for a while thinking also, "I need to tell DD and the others to come over here more often, we don't need an emergency meeting to be CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!


Ana rode her motorcycle up to what appeared to be a large one story abandoned building and looked worriedly around. She had finally secured permission from her parents to be out until at least 10 PM every night as long as she finished everything she had to do for school as well as any chores at home first. She had told her parents that what she would be doing would be good and needed therapy to keep her happy while Patty was away (she simply left out any details of who, where and what was involved in this 'therapy'). The Mistress and the Orgasm Queen had been harder to avoid, but luckily they had come to dinner from their meeting with the JOHPF rather exhausted and had eaten rather quickly and gone up to Lana and Ana's room with Katrina and just went to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.