Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 4: Cum Back To Class Everyone

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Cum Back To Class Everyone - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

John Anderson looked down at his wife and as their eyes locked as strongly as his cock and her cunt were they gave each other another loving smile. He pushed in and out of her strongly and, on recognizing the signs her body were giving, he quickly locked lips with her as she started shaking strongly and gave a muffled scream.

As she continued to orgasm strongly John thought once more, "My wife; my beautiful wife. I'm in my own home, on my own bed, with my own wife!" He kept repeating this to himself over and over again as if trying to convince himself that it wasn't all just a dream.

Though he'd been on his bed with Debbie several times since they first got back from Europe, this was a little different; it was different because up to now they weren't really living they're 'normal everyday lives'; up to now they had still been on vacation. Not to mention that the last two days he'd been on a semi-public beach where he and Debbie had not only been fucking one another but pretty much every parent, older teen and younger teen they knew.

Now, however, vacations were over and in a few hours Debbie and he would begin the normal routine they'd followed since John first moved into Riverdale two years earlier; the routine that included: going to school, doing homework, doing chores, etc. The only difference was that he was not in bed with his brothers now; he was with his wife until death did them part.

As Debbie's orgasm began to subside John broke the kiss and said, "I love you Mrs. Anderson."

The title "Mrs. Anderson" made Debbie's eyes flash and she actually had another minor aftershock as she said, "I love you too my husband." On the words leaving her mouth she suddenly thought of something and she frowned slightly as she continued looking at John.

On noticing her frown John gave a puzzled look and asked, "Debbie, are you alright?"

"Yes of course, how could I not be with you pumping in me so beautifully." John's questioning stare hardened and she said worriedly, "it's just that I'm your wife now."

"Umm—" John said with slight annoyance, "there's a problem with that?"

Suddenly realizing that she was not making much sense Debbie leaned up and locked lips with John again telling him with the ardent kiss that there could never be a problem with her being his wife. When she broke off the kiss though she frowned again and began explaining saying, "I was just wondering if now that I'm your wife, if maybe—well if I shouldn't stop using my pills." John gave her a confused look and she said, "Your father once said it's the next step; it's what shows that we love each other more than the dozens or so other people we'll still be fucking on a regular basis."

John thought about that a second but then quickly said, "Dad's right, when we have our own kids they will be the supreme testimony of our love; however let's hold off on having any until at least after high school."

"Why," Debbie asked puzzled.

"Because at the moment we're still both screwing a dozen or so other people and I don't want our lives to change." Debbie still looked a little puzzled and sighing John said, "let's just say that I wouldn't want to go through nine months of joy because my wife is going to have my baby only to find out that the baby is half-Latino because it's Roberto's, or half afro-American because it's Aaron's, or half Chinese because it's Dei-Shau's, or—"

"—okay, okay—" Debbie said her eyes suddenly full of fear, "I get the picture—you definitely made your point. No kids until we start some more controlled swinging; something that won't happen while we're both OHPF members."

"I knew you'd understand," John said smiling, "now," he said turning them both around, "want to be on top for a while?"

"Actually, why don't we trade for a while," someone said, "by the way brother good point about waiting until after High School, my Honey and I will wait also."

Turning to look at the foot of the bed, John and Debbie saw Ron and Hannah looking at them hungrily and John thought a little annoyed, "What was thinking about my own home, my own bed and my own wife?"


Ron and Hannah were sleeping soundly in their room; they had needed a lot of rest since, besides the birthday boy and girl at the beach party, the Master and the Mistress had probably been the most fucked, sucked and just plain constantly used; well them and that 'new girl in town' Mabel Lewis who everyone at the party wanted to connect with.

The point is, though, that when they finally got home they had a nice quick 'I truly love you' fuck and went right to sleep in one of their favorite sleeping positions (with Hannah on top and Ron's 9 inches tucked safely and deeply in her moist hot tunnel).

They were both very rested and quite at peace when they were suddenly shocked awake by a very loud scream.

"What was that," Ron said, opening his eyes and getting up without thinking. Hannah, who was just as confused, was thrown off him and rolled to the side; luckily the Mistress' bed was pretty large or she might have rolled right off it and ended up on the floor rather than where she did, at Ron's left side.

"Good morning to you too, Master," Hannah said in an amused way that tried to mask her annoyance.

When Ron realized what had happened he smiled at her and said, "Sorry Honey; I thought I heard someone scream."

Looking up at the screen in front of them Hannah gave a wry smile saying, "Yeah, Mrs. Anderson is cumming again."

Ron focused his eyes on the screen and realized John was fucking Debbie doggy-style on their giant bed.

"Wow, they're up early," Ron said grabbing the remote control keyboard from the table beside the bed and zooming in on his brother's large tool traveling in and out of Debbie's swollen red fuck box. He noticed her juices running as she came and he said, "Damn that looks good." Ron suddenly stopped to think a second and a bit confused said, "Honey, I thought you disabled the sound on all the cameras;" then on even better thought added, "By the way, since when do we have a camera in John and Debbie's bedroom?"

"Since I fixed their computer so they could watch us as well as everyone else in the house. We didn't have a regular camera at the time though; we have to buy around 3 or 4 to put in different rooms there."

"Wait a minute; if we don't have a regular camera there then how are we watching, not to mention hearing, this now?"

"Well it wouldn't have been fair if they could see us and we couldn't see them so I left one of those chameleon cameras there until we set things up properly."

Ron gave a puzzled and somewhat shocked look but then quickly gave a wry smile of his own as he said, "They don't know we can see them do they?"

In an innocent voice Hannah said, "Well I really didn't know if it would work until I tried it out and with the beach extravaganza I hadn't gotten a chance to do that. I turned it on last night when I went to the bathroom, that was around 3 and they were asleep, I must have forgotten to turn it off. Anyway, John knows the rules about seeing us only if we can see him."

"Right," Ron said with a wicked grin as he watched John pull out of Debbie's twat and start furiously pumping her ass, "I'm sure he remembers those rules."

Ron suddenly pulled Hannah onto her knees by her hair and getting behind her started to force his cock into Hannah's ass painfully while slapping her butt cheeks. "That was a mean trick to pull on our brother and new sister-in-law," he shouted angrily, however, as he thrust in and out of her ass furiously and made her cheeks glow red from the spanking he was giving her he suddenly slowed down on feeling her nearing orgasm and pulling completely out of her ass pulled her pussy up to his mouth and lay back quickly so they were in a 69 position. Before actually digging in to the juicy cunt now before him, Ron said strongly, "I want you to tell them what you've done and apologize the minute this week is over, understand slave?"

Smiling as she prepared to swallow Ron's very hard member Hannah said, "I understand Master. I'll probably have some regular cameras to set up in their home by then, too."

"Good," Ron said smiling, "now why don't you have a morning drink while I have one myself then we'll go down and say good morning to Mr. and Mrs. Anderson."

As they quickly went down on one another, licking and sucking to their hearts content and almost instantly being rewarded with their favorite morning drinks (the spanking and anal had brought them both to the brink of exploding) they left one another totally clean. Hannah got up, on finishing her drink and confirming that Ron had finished his, to turn and lay flat on Ron in a face-to-face position and gave him a serious look.

"What's wrong slave," Ron asked instantly aware that something was troubling his pet.

"You know that we're Mr. and Mrs. Anderson now too, right," she said slowly.

"And your point is pet—" Ron asked confused.

"Well I just wanted to know if that changes any orders for me at the school."

Ron continued to look at her a bit puzzled but then slowly catching on said, "To the majority of the school you've always been just my sister. It might not be the best thing for you to suddenly show up as my wife."

"It would definitely cause a lot of talk and bring up a lot of awkward questions," Hannah agreed, "the answers to which wouldn't be fair to Ana and Lana."

"Ana and Lana," Ron said now totally lost, "what would our being married have to do with them?"

"Well explaining why we could get married would mean—"

"—explaining that the three of you are adopted and nobody likes that information publicized; especially not in High School." Sighing Ron said, "Okay, so nothing is to change; at school you are still just my sister (for now)."

"One other question then Master," Hannah said as they were now both standing and preparing to go down as they watched John pull Debbie into a missionary position below him and start kissing and fucking her passionately.

"What is it slave," Ron asked.

"I take it I am to remain on my pills for now; it might be suspicious if your 'sister' had your child?"

Ron gave Hannah (who had just taken the remote control keyboard and tuned into Lana and Ana's room where the two of them Katrina, Don and Jason all seemed to be quite busy) a loving kiss and pulling her to him said, "Let me think about that one my naughty little wife. Now let's get downstairs, that Debbie juice was looking fantastic."

Casting another look at all the others on the screen Hannah said smiling; "Yes let's go down, it's definitely about time for a proper house warming party."


In the girls' room, on the second floor, Katrina's wonder clit was massaging Ana's open labia and forcing its way into Ana's open love hole. Katrina gave Ana a fervent 'I love you so much' kiss and then screamed as her butt had been suddenly and violently penetrated; looking over her shoulder she said, "Sorry Queen but she looks just like you, how can I not kiss her the same way I kiss you?"

"What's wrong Sis," Ana asked a little annoyed, "feeling possessive of your property all of a sudden?"

Lana mentally kicked herself again for acting like some sort of a jealous girlfriend and just said, "It must be getting close to that time; try not to throw up on my clit."

"It's almost a week away," Ana snapped, "now stop acting like a jealous girlfriend and start acting like an Anderson girl!"

Lana looked like she wanted to pull Katrina off Ana and start unleashing her full wrath on Ana when she suddenly realized something and giggling said, "Ana you haven't by any chance been taking 'manipulative bitch' lessons from our eldest sister have you?"

Ana suddenly looked a bit depressed and said, "I guess not; if I had I'd be feeling your full wrath at the moment."

"If you want to feel it," Katrina said smiling, "just pretend you're—"

"KATRINA WILSON DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!" As Lana screamed this she began pile-driving the strap-on dildo she was wearing into Katrina's still very pained ass without taking her sharp screams into consideration.

As Katrina suddenly started to cum violent leaking copious amounts of hot morning cunt juice over and at times into Ana's swollen and open labia below the feel of the flowing love juice triggered an equally powerful orgasm in Ana who began gushing strongly as well. As soon as the two came back down to earth Katrina whispered to Ana smiling, "See what I mean I didn't even have to say her name to feel some glorious pain." She then gushed some more as the feel of Ana gushing hot sweet liquid up her open hole caused a strong aftershock in her.

"Damn that looks yummy," someone said from the door of the bathroom, "Can I have a drink Queen?"

Pulling out of Katrina's ass Lana looked behind her angrily to where Don and Jason had just entered their room but then trying to stamp out the jealous rage that seemed to take possession of her lately whenever the thought of sharing her Wild Kat popped up she shrugged and said, "Go ahead, you know we share everything here; what's mine is yours," she then cast a wicked eye at Jason and added "and what's yours is mine!"

As Don went over to kneel between Katrina's overflowing love cup, Lana went over and pulled Jason on all fours in front of the plasma TV and taking a second to look up at it smiled wryly as she saw the Master had his pet in pretty much the same position on their bed and was spanking Hannah's butt cheeks angrily as he forced his 9 inches through her rosebud. Inspired, the Queen instantly started connecting her palm to Jason's ass as she brutally penetrated his ass thinking, "I may as well drain some aggressive feelings of my own while I'm at it."

After a good while in which everyone let their juices run a bit Jason looked up at the screen again and said, "Hey, where are they headed so early in the morning?"

Lana looked up and saw that the Master and the Mistress were getting ready to step out of their private dwelling and as much as they had just cum together, they still looked hungry. "They look like they're going on an early morning cunt hunt together," she said.

"Do you think they're coming to join us," Ana asked a tad too excitedly.

"You'd like that wouldn't you Sis," Lana said angrily, then quickly added, "Quiet everyone; I think I hear them."

Ron's voice drifted in as he passed the bedroom door and they clearly heard him saying, "So did you bring them a house warming present?"

"I'm taking them my cunt," Hannah said giggling, "that should warm their new house up."

"Well it'll definitely keep that giant bed of theirs on fire."

As they walked farther away and couldn't be heard anymore Lana said furiously "they're going to John and Debbie's place!"

"Sounds like they're planning a house warming party," Don said.

"Sounded more like a bed burning party," Katrina corrected.

"Come on let's go," Lana said pulling out of Jason's ass and getting ready to rush after them.

"Wait Queen," Ana said, "If we just go after them they may not show us the way."

"She's right Queen," Katrina said, "they promised John and Debbie not to reveal the location yet; we can't just go after them."

"Well what are we supposed to do," Lana snapped.

"Quick tune into the Game room," Ana said, "I've got a hunch."

As Lana went over to the computer and they watched the empty Game room they suddenly saw Ron and Hannah going down the stairs. "I knew it," Ana exclaimed victoriously.

They continued to watch a few minutes as Ron and Hannah reached the head of the stairs and turning walked off screen. Lana quickly tried to find them by changing the focus of the camera with the keyboard's arrow keys but finally asked confused, "Where did they go, I can't find them anywhere?"

"They must be under the stairs," Don said, "It's the only blind spot in the Game room."

"That's where they set up those old fashioned arcade machines," Ana thought out loud.

"Somehow I doubt Ron and Hannah are looking for a game of pinball, PacMan, or Mario Brothers right now," Don said.

"They might be looking to play Donkey Kong," Jason suggested smiling, "I can picture either of them throwing around a few garbage cans this early in the day."

Everyone threw him an exasperated look but then Ana said, "Come on it's time to find the two Mr. and Mrs. Andersons."

"Hey why are you suddenly the boss," Lana asked crabbily.

"Well I'm the oldest here," Ana said.

"Actually," Don said, "I'm a week older and now that I think of it," He suddenly added, "I'm legal aged in just two days!"

"Whatever," Lana suddenly said adding authoritatively, "Follow me everyone!" She then led the way out the door.

Once in the basement they all stared at the tightly packed arcade games and Ana commented, "The entrance to Debbie's place is behind one of these."

"How do you figure that Sis," Don asked puzzled.

"Because when I asked Hannah if she could at least tell us how she figured out where it was she said that we simply had to think of what space in the house is unaccounted for and logically that's where John and Debbie's place is." Pointing at the wall before them Ana explained more strongly, "Behind that wall is the basement of the new wing of the house; Lisa put one in when the new section was built; has anyone ever wondered why we couldn't get to it?"

"The basement of the new wing," Lana repeated, her eyes glowing, "Of course, why didn't I think of that?"

"Well hopefully it's because you've been thinking about me so much," Katrina said seductively.

Smiling at her Lana said, "You know love, that's probably right." To Ana she then said, "So which of these games hides the entrance?"

"I don't know," Jason said doubtfully, speaking for the first time. "These games don't seem in any way movable," pointing he added, "look they're screwed to the back wall and they're also screwed to the floor."

"Jace is right," Don said studying the legs of all the games, "both the front and back legs of all the games are screwed to the floor." He then looked at one game in particular and said curiously, "Except for this Asteroids game; only the back legs are screwed down."

Lana also looked curiously at the Asteroids game and then let a wry smile flash on her face, "I asked Lisa the first day we got back where John and Debbie's new pad was; all she told me was that they were exactly where Captain Jerkoff and his Holographic Sex Toy should be—" going over to the machine and starting to press different buttons and different combinations of buttons she suddenly pressed all four buttons at once and the front of the game seemed to swing forward; Lana grabbed it and opened it completely to stare through the false back at a nicely sized sitting room with a large sofa, plasma TV and two recliners, "—Lisa was telling me they were among the asteroids."

"But I played that game," Don said puzzled, "it's a real game!"

"Oh it's real," Lana said, "it's just a little thinner than the other games." Pointing at a handle on the back of the front portion she said, "The last one in pull the door closed."

"Hey look at this plasma of theirs," Don said when everybody was through the front door "it's a full entertainment system and can use DVDs, audio CDs and 9 types of computer disks."

Katrina sat on the sofa and said excitedly, "Oh Queen, this sofa is so soft; we could be fucking on this comfortably for hours!"

"Mind talking a little lower love," Lana said annoyed, "it's a miracle no one has heard us already."

"Actually," Don said studying the plasma TV and some powerful speakers around the wall, "Since this system has to have some powerful surround sound, yet we've never heard it, I've a feeling this room and probably this whole section is as soundproof as our studio and the Mistress' Lair."

"Well that explains something that's been puzzling me since we got in here," Jason said smiling.

"What's that Jace?"

"Why I haven't heard Debbie screaming in orgasm by now."

"Hey that's right," Katrina said suddenly and jumped up off the sofa, "CUM ON, there's time to tour the rest of the place later."

"Good point Love," Lana agreed and they ran through an opening into a small corridor. As they walked towards the end of the corridor they passed some more door-less rooms; one was a combination kitchenette and dinette with a mini-refrigerator, microwave, hot plate and small coffeemaker as well as a two person table; the other was a personal study with two desks on either ends each with its own personal computer.

They then came to the first room with a door and opening it Lana said enviously, "Wow look at the size of that bathtub."

"All the better for Mr. and Mrs. Anderson to share a soothing bubble bath together," Ana said but then added, "it's nowhere near the size of the Mistress' bathtub though; I don't think that fits more than three or four people."

"Hey," Don said impatiently, "Only one more room; keep moving."

Closing the bathroom door Lana led the way to the last room where she bust through the door expecting to shock the two couples but simply stood shocked herself as she saw a very large bedroom with a bed in the center that seemed double a king-sized bed; on it Ron was sitting at the edge with Debbie laying across his lap. Debbie's ass was a deep crimson thanks to the spanking she was receiving as Ron's cock pumped in and out of her pussy. Debbie's head was in John's lap; John himself was laying back with his legs over the bed's edge as Debbie sucked his manhood fervently; straddling John's head in a reverse cowgirl position was Hannah whose butt cheeks were as red as Debbie's.

Looking up as everyone finished entering the room and watched the scene Ron said angrily, "You're late, the house warming party started long ago! It's been at least half-an-hour since my Honey decided to invite all of you. Now get up here, it's called Anderson-sized for a reason you know; all Andersons and their pets are supposed to fit comfortably on it at once."

Suddenly realizing that the Master and the Mistress would never have been overheard as they walked past the upstairs room if they had not wanted to be heard Lana cast an angry eye at the group thinking, "Manipulative Bitch!" Then, however, Lana smiled and running to the bed pulled Ron back into the same laying position John was in and plastered her pussy on his face as she studied Ron's cock (still deep in Debbie's love hole). Lana lay down and began licking and sucking Debbie's ass cheeks and rosebud as the rest of the group quickly ran to find some space on the bed. Jason's cock ended up pumping in Lana's ass while Ana once more lay down with Katrina above her rubbing their boobs, cunts and clits against one another; Don then came up behind Katrina and stuck his cock in her ass to start giving her yet another painful anal.

After all the new arrivals had had at least two good cums Lana (who was still sucking Debbie's ass) gave a wry smile and suddenly bit one of Debbie's pained butt cheeks causing Debbie to give one of her ear splitting screams as she came and came again around Ron's cock.

"Well," Lana said mischievously, "I think this house is definitely nicely warmed."

"I don't know," Don said, "it feels a bit chilly to me; this bed on the other hand is definitely on fire though!" He then rammed his entire penis back in Katrina's ass making her scream as loudly as Debbie was still screaming.

Ana, who's ears were right under the screaming Katy's mouth frowned a bit and said, "It's a good thing this place is soundproof or we'd never get to sleep anymore!" She then felt her juices once more gushing up to join the Katy juice flowing in her twat.


Later that morning (after many more orgasms followed by several strong showers) TXLT2, the Wilsons, and the three other household minors (Mary, Ruth and Tammy) found themselves at the breakfast table with Stan and Laura. Laura was actually happy to see that all the minors seemed too fucked out to participate in any activity other than eating at the table (though they were all still naked and the Wilsons were all perched on their usual seats).

"So Mary," Jason asked from Don's lap, "how are you and Ruth getting to the school today?"

All the Andersons cast a terrified look at Mary and even Jason bit his tongue for bringing the subject up as he noticed Amy walk in with a tray full of coffee cups.
"TXLT2 inspired me last year," Mary said, "I had my parents send me some money to buy my own transportation this year and I went out and got myself a Honda Goldwing; Ruth will be with me as I zoom into school along with all of you." To TXLT2 she said, "I hope you don't mind but I sort of stole your design and now have my own leather TXLT2 bike suit; so does Ruth." Mary noticed a lot of relieved looks around the table as Amy set down the tray she was carrying. "What's wrong," Mary asked confused, "that is alright, right?"

"Umm there's nothing wrong Mary, long story; "Lana said, "and of course we'll be happy to have you and Ruth join our bike club." She cast a wary eye at Amy as she collected several empty plates from around the table.

"I have to admit," Ruth said, "soaring in on a Honda sounds a lot more exciting than simply—"

"DON'T SAY IT," all the Andersons and Wilsons screamed looking worriedly at the pile of plates now in Amy's arms.

Jumping up Ana said quickly, "Amy let me help you with all that," and before Amy could protest she grabbed the arm-load of plates.

Ruth looked around the table curiously and said, "Are you sure everything is alright?"

To try to steer the conversation away from any dangerous subjects Ana said, "So Ruth with you in school who's watching the babies?"

"Amy and Pietro will be alternating the babysitting duties until I get back," Ruth said, and then added firmly, "AS LONG AS NEITHER FORGETS WHO THE NANNY ACTUALLY IS!"

"Hey," Tammy suddenly said, "What about me; is Pietro driving me to my first day of classes?"

Everyone turned to look at Amy as if expecting something but Amy simply went over to Tammy and bending down kissed her on the head saying, "No baby, Mommy is going to drive you to your first day of school personally." As she then stood and turned to head for the kitchen Mary and Ruth once more noticed shocked looks on most of the Andersons and Wilsons; and when Ana suddenly lowered her arms with an expression of total disbelief (allowing all the plates in them to crash to the floor) Mary said, "Okay we'll definitely have to hear this long story some time."

As Mary helped Ana clean up the broken dishes she noticed Ana's depressed look and she said, "Don't worry, I've a feeling you can afford more plates."

"Ana dear," Laura said suspiciously, "are you alright, Baby?"

"Umm—yeah, of course," Ana said unconvincingly.

"Ana," Stan said softly but firmly, "are you sure you're okay." He then added in an attempt to cheer Ana and anyone else up, "By the way I forgot to mention, Joyce, or rather Mrs. Leo Hymen left me a quick email confirming that her and her husband are now on their honeymoon for a month before they head to their new home in Washington."

"So in the middle of her honeymoon she still found time to send us an email," Ana said once more clearly upset but also with some anger, "Yet Patty couldn't take a moment to call me the minute she reached Melissa and Dolly's house!"

"Is that why you're upset," Stan asked, "because Patty didn't call you? Because to tell you the truth we got in rather late last night and it's still somewhat early this morning."

Thinking of that Ana suddenly said, "Now that I think of it, it's only around 1 in the morning there."

"A 6 hour difference," Lana said shocked, "isn't that the same as Spain?"

"Except that in Spain it's 6 hours later, in Hawaii it's 6 hours earlier," Hannah said.

"Oh God," Ron said holding his head as if he suddenly had a migraine. "I thought we were through with time zone pains when we got back."

"Anyway," Ana said truly looking a little better on having found a possible explanation for Patty not having contacted her yet, "I'm sure Patty will call the first chance she gets."

"Of course she will, honey" Laura strongly agreed and then in an obvious attempt to change the subject she added, "So is everybody ready to start cheering?"

"I don't know if the cheerleaders have to meet today," Ana said grateful to escape any thoughts of Patty at the moment. "However if we do, at least we're not complete novices now. Trixie and her Navahoes spent a good long time with us yesterday going over the most important and basic cheerleading positions and techniques (for a price of a gallon of cunt juice an hour each of course).

"You know," Stan suddenly said, "it just occurred to me that my sons are all going to be on the football team this year and I don't even know the team's name."

"The team's name," Ron suddenly said frowning, "well we're the—umm—" he cast an eye to Don and asked, "Hey starting quarterback; who are we anyway?"

Don looked just as puzzled and looking over to Ana said, "Hey head cheerleader, seeing as you'll be leading in the spelling of the teams name at every game; who the hell are we?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.