Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 3: No Such Thing As Jealousy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: No Such Thing As Jealousy - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Katrina felt someone enter the small Anderson tent she was resting in and, unbelievably, she hoped that it wasn't someone looking for sex. Katrina loved sex more than anything on earth, but she had now been having non-stop sex for almost 18 hours straight and even her super-clit could get a little tired after a while. She had asked Lana to put a "Do Not Disturb" button on the small Anderson tent they had been sharing when Ana had shown up early that morning (the morning of Katrina's birthday by the way) to fetch Lana. Katrina doubted Lana could have gotten back so soon, from what Ana said it sounded like she would have a nice long rest period before her Queen came looking to suck her clit again. This was the reason Katrina had broken out her contour eye mask and earplugs and just laid back in the tent with the hopes of getting a little sleep; now, therefore, she was blind, deaf and aware that someone was positioning themselves in a 69 above her. Katrina could smell the open twat and the aroma of fresh morning cunt juice as well as feel a drop or two hit her face.

"Great," Katrina thought angrily, "it's my birthday, can't I get any rest." She then thought better about that and, smiling wryly as she felt some hot lips lock themselves around her clit, added "then again it is my birthday and vacations are almost over; I doubt I'll get many chances in the next few days to just fuck, fuck and fuck some more."

Pulling the twat she knew was right above her mouth down and sucking she began working her tongue into the steaming hole she found there and instantly enjoyed the incredible tasting juices; swirling her tongue she sought to get it in as deep as possible. She hadn't taken off her blindfold or earplugs and on getting a good taste of the juices she made a strong decision to leave them on. The girl with her was still sucking her swollen and painful clit, but Katrina didn't say a word, just enjoyed the treatment; Katrina was happy though when the girl finally abandoned her clit and moved down to lick and suck at Katrina's flowing love cup. Katrina let out some low moans and could feel (rather than hear) the girl moaning loudly into her open twat.

Though Katrina loved how this girl was making her feel, and though she loved her juices, Katrina wanted very much to hurry the fuck session along and licking up and down the girl's pussy lips she dug her tongue once more between them and started teasing and tickling the girl's clit; at the same time she pushed two or three fingers into the girl's cunt and began pumping rapidly.

Katrina felt some fingers pushed into her own pussy as her swollen labia began to be tenderly kissed, licked and sucked; this brought a smile to Katrina's face, one she quickly replaced with a frown trying very hard not to enjoy the girl too much. She concentrated on just getting the girl off as fast as possible and getting her out of her tent before Lana showed up and found the two of them together. The only reason she didn't feel guiltier about being with the girl at the moment was because it was Lana that had told her the last time she hooked up with this girl that accepting that Lana and Katy were a destined item should in no way stop either of them from remembering how to enjoy every juicy cunt and fat cock that was offered them. Still Katrina was a little nervous as she was sure Lana might forget those words where this girl was concerned.

Katrina felt the girl starting to cum strongly and as she felt the beautiful and delicious juices flow down her throat she felt herself wanting to cum also and did not fight the need to explode, hoping that when the girl had gotten a good drink she would just leave and since Katrina had never actually seen or heard her she could truthfully say as much if asked about her. As Katrina began to gush and gush as only usually Lana could make her gush she buried her head deep in the girl's cunt and savored more and more of her juices totally cleaning her out.

After a few minutes of the girl just lying on her as they both fought to stabilize their breathing and take control of their bodies Katrina felt the girl get up and crossed her fingers that she was about to leave; she was out of luck though as the girl turned and, once more lying on top of her, now began to rub her cunt lips into Katrina's, forcing Katy's already open labia even more open with her own and making their clits kiss and a times working to force Katrina's wonder clit to penetrate her hot hole.

Katrina found herself mesmerized by the girl's scent (cunt juice, sweat and some provocative smelling perfume) the girl's heat mixed with her own also kept Katrina from trying to put an end to it all, but then the girl leaned down and, locking lips with Katrina, started to make their tongues dance together. At first Katrina just let the girl have her way as Katrina enjoyed the taste of her own cunt juices on the girl's lips and in her mouth; but as the girl started to kiss her even more fervently and passionately Katrina suddenly pulled away from her and finally pulling off her mask and the earplugs said to the girl, "You know Jeanette if Lana catches you here she's going to kill you; and maybe me too."

"She's in that giant meeting tent now with the rest of the Navahoes and I bet you anything they're not talking about cheering."

"So she knows you're here," Katrina said hopefully but already knowing the answer.

"Well not really," Jeanette said as she began once more rubbing her cunt into Katrina's, "Trixie and Joan thought it best that I not join them. I sort of snuck into this area after they all disappeared into that tent; I was watching from the entrance."

"You have to get out of here now," Katrina suddenly said strongly and a bit angrily.

"I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday," Jeanette said smiling, "anyway we're all cheerleaders now and you have to get used to me being around; Lana also. What are the two of you going to do, miss every game Riverdale and Nava play against each other?"

"Well we sure won't have to if you're dead will we," Katrina said almost pleadingly.

"Don't worry about me love; I've finished giving you my present (not to mention gotten a nice gift myself) but you should remind Lana what I said about having to get used to seeing me. Trixie and Joan are going to subtlety remind her also," leaning down and kissing Katrina one last time she added, "it was good to see you again love. I can't wait for the first Riverdale-Nava game to see you again." Before Katrina could say anything Jeanette got up and rushed out of the tent zipping it up.

Katrina stared at the zipped up entrance worriedly and not knowing what else to do just put her sleeping mask and earplugs back on thinking, "Lana my love, I know jealously doesn't exist in our world, but I think I'll conveniently forget to mention this encounter." She quickly fought to get to sleep thinking, "maybe if I finally get to sleep I can convince myself this was just a nightmare or something and that it never really happened." Unfortunately the sweet taste of Jeanette's juices on Katrina's lips and in her mouth wouldn't help that theory.


Carol Cox was sitting on a beach chaise sipping a piña colada (virgin) and observing the activity on the beach blankets all around her; all of which could be described in 3 simple words: sex, Sex, SEX; okay so maybe that's just one word repeated 3 times, but the actual action was being repeated a lot more times by everyone present. Carol watched them in doggy style, cowgirl, bedside bravado, tribbing, anal and so much more that she was truly getting hot; she wasn't worried about stains showing up on the front of her bathing suit since she had recently gotten back from an early morning dip and her bathing suit (the only one to be seen on this part of the beach) was already soaked. Carol was wearing very dark sun glasses as well so she wasn't worried about anyone saying she was staring at those hard cocks that kept pumping in moist tunnels or those perky boobs that stood so firm and erect with beautiful full areolas and hard nipples or those pink rosebuds or—

"Control yourself Carol; you're in the world but you are not a part of the world!" A voice said loudly in her mind. "Oh shut up!" Another voice said inside her, "how can I be in the world and not be a part of it; especially a world with things as beautiful as that!" She was staring at Debbie Wilson, or rather Debbie Anderson since Carol heard she was now married, who was being currently triple penetrated by the three Anderson boys. Debbie was screaming as a powerful orgasm clearly took over her body and Carol could see white creamy fluids oozing from all her holes; even from the sides of her mouth.

"Damn that looks good," Carol thought, but quickly added, "Thou shalt not commit adultery! Thou shalt not fornicate! Thou shalt not—oh hell just shut up already!" She took a deep breath and another sip of her drink as she watched the Anderson boys separate from Debbie and one of them (her husband Carol was sure) helped her up and lead the wobbly Debbie to a chaise lounge right in front of Carol; Debbie's open and leaking holes were now directly across from her, only a foot or two away. As the guys all headed toward the water Carol kept staring at Debbie's open holes and she actually licked her lips at one point.

"Is it good enough to drink," Debbie suddenly said smiling.

Carol turned a little red and trying to play dumb said questionably, "Excuse me?"

"You're drink," Debbie said, "you really seem to be enjoying it, are they really that good?"

"Oh," Carol said trying to smile, "yes; yes they are actually." And she quickly took another sip.

"Lisa made them herself," Debbie said, then added quickly, "that's Lisa Wise, Amy's wife; you know Amy right?"

Carol smiled and said, "Yes I'm actually familiar with the entire Anderson household including the oldest son's new wife."

Smiling Debbie asked, "You didn't stay the night did you?"

"No I left when Marly took over the introductions, around 1 in the morning; I came back early though because Ana wanted to see the cheerleading book. Weren't you going to be on the squad with us?"

"I was but I decided at the last minute that I didn't want to do what all the other girls around me were doing; I mean my sister, my sisters-in-law and some of my best friends will be on the squad, I wanted to do something that is just me this year."

"WOW, can I have a drink!" Someone screamed behind Carol and turning quickly she saw the new girl in town, Dr. Lewis' newest adopted daughter, staring hungrily at Debbie's overflowing love goblet.

"Sure Mabel," Debbie said smiling, "I could use a complete cleaning so it's all yours."

"Thanks Deb," Mabel said running to her and kneeling between her legs to connect her mouth to Debbie's twat. Debbie in the meantime turned her attention back to Carol and said, "So anyway, that's what I want, to find something just for me, but I haven't the faintest idea what that something is."

"Well what are you good at," Carol asked talking like a psychologist. Carol wasn't really a psychologist, per-se; she was however taking several college level criminal psychology classes.

"What am I good at," Debbie said surprised, "What do you mean?"

"Well to know what that special something is that you want to do you have to start by deciding what you like and what you are good at?"

"Well I'm good at sex," Debbie said excitedly, but then looking around the beach at all the couples and groups having sex around her she added sadly, "Unfortunately I don't think there is a teen in Riverdale that isn't."

"Well believe it or not there are a lot," Carol said almost defensively but quickly said in a more sentimental tone, "Do you like playing any particular sports; tennis, swimming (I was on the swim team my first three years), gymnastics, etc.?"

"Sports," Debbie considered as Mabel's clean up job made her give a long moan and shake a little. "Not really; I've won some fuck races though."

"These people seem to have nothing but sex on the brain," Carol thought a little amused as she watched Mabel's tongue traveling in and out of Debbie's pussy scooping up all delicacies it could find. Carol could feel her nipples trying to break through her bathing suit again they were so erect. Finally she said, "Who is your hero?"

Debbie found this shift in the conversation very strange but between moans was able to say, "I guess that would be Ida Tarbell."

"Ida Tarbell," Carol said smiling, "interesting choice; one of the first female investigative reporters around;" suddenly smiling Carol asked, "Your parents are constantly hounded by paparazzi aren't they?"

"Yeah, stupid jerks that call themselves reporters but are only out to ruin people's lives to make a buck. With so much important and real things happening in the world why don't they just leave people's private lives alone and report on what the public truly needs to know?" Debbie had said this with such fire and determination that she brought another smile, a wry smile actually, to Carol's face. Debbie noticed the smile and as she started to cum again in Mabel's mouth she asked, "What is it?"

"Welcome to 'The Truth'" Carol said; "be at my office during lunch on the first day of class."

"The truth," Debbie said confused, "what does that mean; and what do you mean your office?" She gave another small scream as Mabel began attacking and emptying out her ass.

"Room A30 at the High School," Carol said.

"A30 that's the—"

"—office of the school newspaper, 'The Truth from Riverdale High'; you are my newest reporter. Several of my staff graduated last year so we have openings; I'm the Editor by the way."

Debbie suddenly opened her eyes wide and, gulping as she looked around the beach and down between her own legs where a Junior High School student was cleaning out her ass, said "the editor of the school newspaper?"

"Don't worry; unlike the paparazzi I'm not interested in anyone's private lives; I'm after stories that affect the school, the town and even the world. I'm working on two stories right now that—" suddenly shutting up she said, "well we'll discuss those in the office, I take it you'll accept my offer."

With very blissful eyes as Mabel's ass munching brought her to a final strong orgasm Debbie said strongly and excitedly, "I'll be there Chief!"

Throwing Debbie an angry look Carol said, "DON'T CALL ME CHIEF!"

Carol finished her drink and lay back silently for a few minutes deciding it was best to close her eyes for a while before she ended up truly succumbing—or maybe that's suck-cumming—to the views around her. She only had her eyes shut around fifteen minutes though when she heard someone talking and opening her eyes saw John Anderson reclaiming his wife and leading her to one on the small tents where he attached a 'do not disturb' button to it before zipping it up. Carol also noticed that another of the Anderson boys, no doubt Ron from how aggressive he was being, was carrying Mabel Lewis over his shoulders toward the big tent followed by the third Anderson boy. Two people had just come out of the tent and were walking directly to the seat just abandoned by Debbie.

"There's only one seat left," a young blond blue-eyed woman that Carol recognized as an alumni of Riverdale High said to the bombshell brunette that Carol knew as her music teacher, "Why don't you take it Patty?"

Patty sat down and stretched her legs on the lounge chair and as she separated it a bit gave Carol another look deep into a beautiful hairless pussy. As soon as Patty was well seated the blond sat on her lap and sat back to totally relax on Patty's body. Carol noticed the large dildo in Patty's hand for the first time and saw her now bring that hand to Jen Lewis' pussy and slowly work it in while squeezing Jen's tit with her other hand. Carol saw some juices escape from the sides of the dildo in Jen's pussy and once more subconsciously licked her lips; Carol saw as the large dildo seemed to split Jen's reddish pink twat open and as Patty began pumping at a regular rate while kissing Jen's neck Carol couldn't stop herself from asking, "Doesn't it hurt?"

"Only when I want it to," Jen said blissfully, "and when it does that's true heaven."

Still curious, especially since she knew about Patty's relationship with Ana, Carol said, "Umm—I noticed Ana talking to the two of you before you went into that tent and before she fetched her sister Lana—doesn't she mind?"

Patty smiled at the girl across from her and said, "You're Carol Cox aren't you? I remember you were a sophomore the last time I taught."

"We missed you last year," Carol said.

"Well you'll have to keep missing her for a while," Jen moaned ecstatically, "she'll be out for a while this year too."

Carol's eyes gave a worried pop; luckily for her, her dark glasses hid the almost total fear in them, "Wh—what do you mean? It's my senior year; you can't leave me in the hands of a substitute again?"

Smiling and a little flattered Patty said, "I'll be back by Christmas break."

"Three months," Carol thought to herself frowning, "Ana will be in that psycho's hands for three months without her anchor!"

Patty noticed the frown on Carol's face and said, "Don't worry; I'm sure Esther with do a great job. Just like she did last year and at that time she had no true experience as a music teacher."

To get away from her worries Carol said quickly, "so I was saying that Ana really doesn't mind—you know—"

"She's the one that asked me to keep Patty warm for her," Jen said giggling, "you're not really one of us are you," Jen added though not in a rude tone, "so I guess you wouldn't understand that there is no such thing as jealousy or infidelity in our world."

"And anyway," Patty added, "Jen leaves for Paris in a few hours and Sugar wanted her to have some nice final memories."

Jen began to shake a little on Patty and Patty moved her hand from Jen's tit to her clit and began rubbing it strongly as she increased the rate at which she was plunging the dildo in and out of Jen's flooded hole. Carol felt a flood of liquid between her own legs and as Jen closed her eyes tightly as her orgasm fully took control of her and as Patty began sucking and licking Jen's neck, giving the girl she was pleasuring her full attention, Carol sneaked a peek between her own legs and saw the copious amount of fluid escaping from under her bathing suits bands. Carol wiped her inner thigh on the pretense of scratching an itch and, unsure what to do with her now drenched fingers, brought the fingers to her mouth and sucked them dry as Jen started to come down from her orgasm and Patty pulled the dildo out of Jen's pussy.

Trying to take her mind off the mouth-watering juices she'd just tasted Carol said to Patty, "So when do you leave?"

"I leave tonight; I was going to go tomorrow but I found that the price for flights to Hawaii are double tomorrow what they are today. It's amazing what a difference a day can make. My sister found an even cheaper fare a few days ago and since she was leaving with her soul-mate and a dog she opted to miss this party and go early."

"Yeah," Carol agreed, "I've noticed that about airline prices sometimes when I've wanted to buy tickets."

"Well I just made the purchase a few minutes ago online and I'm just waiting to break the news to Sugar that we don't have much more time together. I feel like busting into the meeting tent and getting her but that would be rude to her guests."

Suddenly completely back to herself Jen said, "Oh shit, Patty, my cargo!"

"What," Patty said surprised but then catching on said, "that's right, I have to go to the airport and can't check that it's all loaded. Maybe Sugar can—"

"No," Jen said a little upset, "she'll still be in concert (she won't even be able to drive you to the airport), as a matter a fact everyone we know will still be here tonight, the bands have to play and we can't ask any of the parents and club members to miss the final Beach Concerts."

"Did you say cargo," Carol suddenly said, "because if you mean a ship; I won't be here tonight I'll be interviewing someone for a story I'm working on, I have to meet him at the docks."

"Really," Jen said excitedly, "do you think you can do me a favor and check on a barge that departs from dock 15 tonight; a lot of last minute items I purchased, very large and expensive items, will be on a barge that heads out for France?"

"Sure," Carol said, "just leave me all the information and I'll make sure your stuff is on board."

"Thank you so much—umm—forgive me what's your name again?"

Smiling Carol said, "Names don't seem to be important around here, but for the record it's Carol."

"Thank you so much Carol," Jen said as she suddenly turned around while still lying on Patty and started rubbing her cunt, clit, boobs and lips into Patty's.

Patty was instantly dazed, but suddenly said, "By the way, all this super-expensive stuff you've purchased; I thought you were having trouble with tuition at one or two of those three colleges you attend?"

"Oh she found that she actually has full scholarships at every school she's registered and will ever register at," someone said from behind Jen.

Since everyone (even Carol who did not want to start leaking again) had once more closed their eyes when the new round of pussy rubbing had begun, they now all looked at who was talking and found that Mabel was back having escaped from Ron and Don though the fact that she was covered in cum let all know that she had probably left them satisfied. Mabel instantly bent between Patty and Jen's legs and started licking from Patty's pink rosebud up to her moist open pussy lips to Jen's leaking love cup and finally stopped at Jen's butt hole which she began rimming and sucking strongly.

Carol once more felt a powerful heat and a strong flow between her legs as she quickly laid back shutting her eyes tight and thinking once more over and over, "I am a good girl, I am a good girl, I am a—oh shit I am cumming!"


"Mabel come on," someone yelled and looking up Mabel saw Tammy and the majority of the JOHPF being herded by many of the OHPF toward an empty spot on the beach. Jumping up from Jen's butt hole she said, "Sorry Sis, we'll have to finish this later." She ran to join the others and seeing DD she said, "What's up?"

Pointing up high DoubleD smiled and said, "Apparently that is!"

Mabel looked up and noticed a piñata, shaped like a cock that was tied to a very long pole. "Holy Penis; how is anyone supposed to reach that thing?" She was handed a three foot rod but since the piñata was 10 ft up and the tallest of the JOHPF, Timmy Wesley, was now only 5 ft. tall that didn't help much. "I repeat, how is anyone supposed to reach that thing?"

"Well someone better reach it soon," Martha Wise said strongly, "because I hear it's full of school necessities for all of us to use this year; plus the team that gets it wins any three OHPF members they want to fill their needs for the next 4 hours." As she said this more poles where being handed out to several of the JOHPF girls.

"Team," Mabel thought and suddenly screamed, "DD quick bend down!" DoubleD looked at her oddly but decided to do it and Mabel started to get on his shoulders resting her open twat on the back of his neck.

As DoubleD caught on and started to stand Aaron Brown stopped him saying, "Sorry, you can't do that it's against the rules."

"Rules," DD said confused, "What rule?"

"The rule that says that teammates can't be facing in the same direction," Jane Wesley said smiling.

Mabel and DoubleD both looked confused now as did the rest of the JOHPF that were about to divide into pairs and follow Mabel and DD's lead. DoubleD however suddenly smiled back at Jane and getting back down on his knees said, "Mabel get off and get back on the other way."

"The other way," Mabel said still very confused, "what do—"

"—just let me suck your pussy!" DD screamed angrily. Mabel's eyes now glowed and smiling she quickly followed orders so that she was back on DD's shoulders with her pussy facing DD's face. As someone (he couldn't see who with his face buried in Mabel's twat) helped him back on his feet Mabel quickly looked over her shoulder and started yelling instructions to DD as to where to walk to get her close to the piñata for her to start swinging. When they were close enough Mabel ordered him to turn around so she could face the piñata and take a few swings. By now the rest of the JOHPF had found partners and were closing in on the piñata also. The other teams included Tommy/Tammy, Timmy/Ellen, Greg/Hustler, Harlot/PC, Jimmy/Vixen and PI/Carmen with the second member of the team on top swinging at the piñata.

As each of the team members stretched to take a swing, moving up and down on their partner's shoulders, their pussies (and in the case of the Greg/Hustler team Hustler's cock) would rub up and down on their partners face. The Partners couldn't resist licking and sucking the beautiful organs at and in their mouths as they tried desperately to make out their partners orders to move closer or back up or "STOP MAKING ME CUM!"

Ellen threw an angry look at Hustler and catching it Hustler said as he took another swing at the piñata, "Listen El, we're okay right? I mean you're a dominator now and I'm—well I'm trying something different out too but we're still friends right?"

Ellen took a furious swing at the piñata and hit it putting a dent in it but, unfortunately, not breaking it enough to make the contents pour out. Taking a deep breath she finally said, "Yeah, we're okay, I mean changing partners is nothing in our world right? I mean I can still get your cock from time to time and you can always have my cunt; I guess you're right though, you're not my type anymore, I know you'll never let me dominate you." She said this a little sadly but she wasn't too beat up about the break up.

Smiling at her Hustler said, "Well if you don't tell anyone maybe once in a while I'll let you give me a good spanking for old times sake; would you like that?"

Now also smiling Ellen said, "that sounds great and you do owe me a nice long session of break-up sex;" she took another swing at the piñata but missed it; at the same time Tammy (across from her) took a strong swing just as Tommy bit her clit to make her start cumming and connecting strongly to the piñata ripped it open so that its contents were flowing down as much as Tammy's cunt juices were flowing down Tommy's mouth."

Ellen threw Tammy an angry look and said, "I guess the Little Mistress wins again."

As Tammy noticed Ellen suddenly start cumming, as well as most of the others that had been swinging at the piñata, she smiled delightfully and said "I think we all won."

As the OHPF helped the younger kids all back down to the ground they all began collecting some to the 'school items' found in the piñata. These included: medium sized vaginal vibrator eggs and medium sized anal vibrator beads (either of which could be tucked away safely in either the pussy or the butt to make a boring school day a little more enjoyable); what looked like small flashlights on key chains (which turned out to be powerful clit vibrators that could be innocently hanging with your keys until needed); what looked like a regular lipstick (the color said 'harlot') which when unscrewed in the normal manner truly was just lipstick but when unscrewed in the opposite direction while pressing firmly down revealed a small but very strong dildo vibrator. There were also several small plastic bottles that resembled sample perfumes but were actually different types of lubes and warming liquids and for the boys (or maybe really also for the girls) different types of erectile bands and penis rings to keep it up longer when necessary as well as condoms for any new connections.

When all the members from the two clubs had gotten as many items as they wanted Tammy and Tommy went about deciding who they wanted to spend the next four hours with and Tammy chose Aaron for her ass, Roberto for her pussy and Louise to torture and suck clean all she wanted (Martha ordered her pet to obey Tammy to the fullest). Tommy chose to fuck Maria's pussy while Jerry Clinton pumped his butt and he drank an endless supply of Annie juice (Annie Styles ordered her pet to enjoy everyone else on the beach in the meantime; Marylyn took her seriously and by the time Annie came back Marylyn had sucked and fucked every other person on the beach except for Carol Cox).

"So where is my sister-in-law," Mabel asked DD as everyone started to split up.

"She's still sleeping in her tent across from the Anderson tents; I told her to rest as much as possible today for the babies' sake."

"So does that mean your cock is free to pump in my hungry hole a while," Mabel asked.

Smiling at her DoubleD said, "It can do that every day for the rest of our lives Sis; how about we find some people we won't get a chance to be with again for a long while to enjoy this party with?"

As he said this he stared at Pamela Carter (who had been performing with the rest of Pam's Pleasure) as she passed by and on catching his meaning Mabel said, "I like the way you think brother," and to Pam she shouted, "Pam; hey, you know Pam's Pleasure and the Non-Children haven't really had a chance to perform together yet; what say we do a little band merging right now?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.