Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 2: Trouble With Tribbing

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Trouble With Tribbing - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Patricia Clark was on her hands and knees on the girls' bed of the Anderson home and Ana was pumping her ass furiously with their favorite double-sided dildo. Ana had completely mounted Patty and had her arms wrapped around Patty's body fondling the tits on the other side as she fucked Patty's beautiful rump. Her and Patty had actually been fucking for hours now and had pretty much used every sexual position known since Patty returned in the late evening. They however had not said a word to each other. Patty had jumped Ana the second she got in the room and had dragged her to the bed without saying as much as "hello". This worried Ana but she decided to just enjoy her time with Patty and they would eventually get to talking. Ana heard Patty moan as the attack on her ass triggered an anal orgasm and Patty shook violently collapsing on the bed under Ana. Ana took advantage of the fact Patty was still cumming to pull quickly out of her ass, turn her around and plunge the dildo (half of which was still in her own pussy) into Patty's already very sore and swollen pussy; Patty screamed and continued to orgasm violently as Ana lay on her and started pushing in and out rapidly; Ana locked her knee joints under Patty's and pushed until the dildo connecting them could be seen no more, she then rubbed and rubbed her labia into Patty's and locking lips they began dueling with their tongues; their boobs and nipples pressed hard against one another's; an intense and unquenchable heat passing back and forth between them. Patty's anal orgasm did not pass, but was joined by a vaginal orgasm (resulting from the pumping in her pussy) as well as a clitoral orgasm (resulting from the intense labia kissing) after a few more minutes of all these orgasms converging Patty passed out as Ana began to feel her own orgasm moving through her body.

"So are you ready to talk to me," Ana asked a little seriously as she lay on top of Patty. Patty had just opened her eyes again and Ana took a break from the non-stop tongue duel they'd been in (even with Patty passed out Ana had not stopped any of her attacks). They were still connected at the pussies by the double-sided dildo but Ana now stopped the thrusting of her hips and the rubbing of their clits as well. Their nipples, which had gone very red, were also happy to take a break from the non-stop furious rubbing of boob on boob for a while. When Patty didn't answer Ana said worriedly, "The last time you just wanted to fuck like this it was because you had to tell me you'd be leaving for a long time. You're not thinking of leaving again are you?"

Patty gave a forced smile and just hugged Ana tightly for a few minutes while trying to think what to say; finally she said, "You know my parents' friends as well as some distant relatives would be insulted not to be given the chance to say goodbye to them."

"Well Dolly and Melissa are going to have a memorial service before the ashes are buried aren't they?"

Rather than answer Patty said almost to herself, "then there's the house and all the furniture and artifacts in them; some of the antique pieces, as well as the paintings, are actually priceless. However neither Dolly nor I want to keep any of it, not to mention the house itself."

"Shouldn't Dolly keep the house; I mean I don't see her and Melissa ever splitting up, but still isn't it best for her to have her own house; just in case."

"If Dolly and Melissa were ever to break up," Patty said, "Dolly would say a permanent goodbye to Hawaii; Melissa is her only reason for being there."

"So what would you have to do with your parents' house and all the stuff in it," Ana asked.

"Well we'd have to find an auctioning house, have all the pieces appraised and then auctioned off; finally we'd have to find a buyer for the house and the land itself; in the end Dolly and I would split the total value of everything. My share could help pay for a new house. I didn't have much luck today finding anything that was suitable."

"Why can't you just rebuild your old house?"

"Well that's what I wanted to do, but the land it was has been sold to some company that isn't allowing private homes built."

"Didn't you own the land," Ana asked shocked.

"No, just the house, the land actually belonged to the town."

"Oh—How long do you think doing all that you've mentioned in Hawaii would take," Ana asked a little nervously as she resumed pumping her hips and started kissing and sucking Patty's neck."

"It's a pretty big house, and there's a lot of furniture in every room; not to mention that all that would have to come after the memorial services which themselves would last a day or two without counting the extra day or two to set it all up."

"Do you think Melissa and Dolly will be able to handle all that alone," Ana already knew what all this was leading up to but she hoped to delay the final words a little.

"Well the problem is that Dolly and Melissa have to start classes on Monday—"

"—so do you," Ana cut in strongly.

"Yeah but Dolly is also going through a little separation anxiety similar to the one she was going through when Melissa was taken from her last year. She was telling me she couldn't handle the fact that when she got to Hawaii there would be no Mom and Dad there anymore and if I could only go back for a little while until she got into a regular routine of living with just Melissa and school it would help a lot."

"But if you're there she never will get used to it just being the two of them," Ana argued.

"Actually I was thinking of that," Patty said, "I originally told her that if I went it would be for no more than two weeks—"

"—the selling of the house sounds like it'll take more than two weeks."

"That's why I was thinking that I could go and stay at the house, away from Dolly and Melissa, giving them a chance to get used to it just being them—"

"—but at the same time being close enough to help if Dolly wasn't adjusting well," Ana finished.

"And at the same time I'll take care of all the other things I mentioned while the girls just went to school without any other worries."

"What about my worries," Ana suddenly said, "I wouldn't have you; how is that fair?"

"Like Dolly told me, you at least have all your brothers and sisters as well as the OHPF and you'll have your cheerleading squad as well as the Gay and Lesbian club; Dolly just has Melissa and if they're burdened with all these other duties between classes; duties that will keep reminding Dolly of Mom and Dad she could really fall into deep depression."

Patty was looking Ana in the eyes for a clue as to how she might truly feel but Ana just got up on the bed and let the dildo pull out of her own pussy; she then turned and plastering her cunt on Patty's mouth lay flat and pulling the other half of the dildo from Patty's pussy began to suck and lick rapidly. Patty understood this to mean the Ana preferred not to talk about it anymore at the moment and simply began enjoying her favorite pussy on earth; the thought of being separated from this pussy again for any length of time whatsoever killed her, but Dolly was her only remaining sister and she'd sacrifice the world for her.


In Don's room, early the next morning, Jason's eyes shot open when he felt his butt hole penetrated by a thick nine inch penis. He was lying in bed and Don was spooned against him kissing his neck and his manhood was pile driving in and out of Jason's rear. Looking over his shoulder Jason said smiling, "Good morning to you too."

"Morning lover and happy birthday. I decided not to make you suffer through another day of thinking your birthday had been forgotten."

Remembering his and Katrina's anxiety the year before Jason said, "I appreciate that, thanks."

Don reached around Jason and grabbing his cock said, "We have an incredible surprise party planned at the beach."

Grinning Jason asked, "How is it a surprise party if you're telling me about it?"

"Well the party is for both you and Katrina, but the surprise is more for her so don't mention it to her okay."

"Got you," Jason affirmed as he suddenly groaned when Don began masturbating him to the rhythm of the anal fucking he was getting.

After several minutes Don felt Jason stiffen as he gave a loud grunt and pulling out of him positioned Jason on his back and mounted him in a 69. Jason instantly captured Don's cock in his mouth and felt his own ready to burst penis swallowed whole by Don. They sucked each other off for another few minutes, Jason fought his orgasm until he was sure Don was just as ready as he was and when he felt Don's already large cock grow even larger in his mouth, he knew it was time to let his jism flow. As Jason's semen flowed continuously in his mouth, Don exploded rope after rope of hot cream in Jason's mouth; he licked and savored Jason's cock and let his mouth fill with Jason's cream before gulping down his favorite treat; he could feel Jason doing the exact same thing. They then just lay calmly on one another to let their breathing normalize.

Before they had fully regained their senses though they heard the door of the room burst open and looking up Don's first thought was simply, "OH NO!" The Orgasm Queen was looking at him with very beyond wrath-filled eyes and she was wearing one of her beloved monster sized strap-ons. The Wild Kat was right behind her and she was all smiles. Trying to soften the Queen's mood Don said nervously, "Umm—Good morning Lana, it looks likes like it's going to be a beautiful day doesn't it?"

Katrina ran over to the bed and straddling Jason's legs as Don sat up started pumping Jason's deflated cock to get it quickly back to full size; in an excited tone she said, "Are you excited about the party brother; I am, do you know we haven't had a real birthday party in years! We had some cake on the beach last year but that wasn't really a party just for us like the one Don mentioned!" Jason's cock was being a little stubborn about jumping back to life so Katrina bent over and started sucking it, making sure to rim the crown while continuing to pump the shaft with her hand.

Don in the meantime was looking at the big screen which was currently focused on Ana and Patty who were once more fucking one another (they had fallen asleep having sex and they had woken up early to continue doing nothing but that). As Don heard Patty give a loud scream as Ana inserted her entire hand in Patty's pussy and began fisting her rapidly the reason for the Queen's fury suddenly became clear.

"We have to talk to Hannah about that sound capability," he said smiling. Lana however was not smiling back and frowning Don suddenly got on his hands and knees and aimed his ass at Lana holding his ass cheeks wide open and saying, "Just try to be a little gentle; it really isn't my fault that everything we say can now be heard." The Orgasm Queen wasn't listening, she pushed right into Don's rosebud and past his sphincter in a second burying the large tool as deep as it would go. The Wild Kat, by the way, finally having gotten Jason's cock up again straddled his groin section and allowed the hard as wood member to penetrate her twat; sitting completely on Jason she rubbed her super-inflamed clit against his pubic bone several minutes before actually starting to bounce up and down on it.

"Sis your cunt is on fire," Jason said groaning as Katrina used her vaginal muscles on him; then added grinning "just like it's been since you first fucked me on my 10th birthday." He reached up and took one of her boobs in each of his hands and started rubbing and pinching the nipples.

Next to them the Orgasm Queen was not only inserting and extracting the dildo in Don's ass with pile driver force and speed, she had now grabbed under him and was pumping his cock with one hand and squeezing his balls with the other furiously. Don tried very hard not to scream, like all the other guys in Riverdale and probably the rest of the world, he could not understand how women could love having these monster faux cocks up their butts.

They all heard the door slam open again and looking around they saw Hannah and Ron entering with a mixture of amused and worried smiles. Hannah walked right up to the Queen and grabbing her around the waist pulled her right out of Don's asshole with a loud POP!

"What are you—"

"—Don's right Queen," Hannah said, "I shouldn't have added the sound capabilities until I showed all of you how to turn it off when you want to have private conversations. I just turned it off; now you can punish me for ruining your surprise." On saying that she dropped on her hands and knees in front of Lana who only needed to stare at her open and inviting tunnel for one second before mounting her and ramming the monster cock in and out of her pussy.

Ron, in the meantime, had gotten behind Don and staring at his very open butt hole said, "Brother you look like you can use some soothing cream in there if we're going to get you to sit at the drums later," and before Don could protest Ron plunged his own fully erect cock into the hole before him and started moving in and out.

In the next room Patty and Ana were watching all this on the screen and Patty said, "Oh my, the Queen doesn't look any happier does she?"

"She'd actually been planning this surprise party since before we left for Europe," Ana explained; she had still been fisting Patty and now pulled her fist out of Patty's pussy with as loud a POP as when the Queen was pulled out of Don's butt. Ana hugged Patty and kissing her looked at her seriously saying, "Christmas; I want you to promise to be back by Christmas and I swear that if you're not I will never forgive you," she said this so coldly and solemnly that Patty just stared shocked at her for a few seconds. Before Patty could give any response Ana said, looking back at the screen, "I don't think anything will make her happy at the moment."

"I have something she loves," someone said from the door and turning they saw John and Debbie stepping in.

"Well good morning," Ana said, "come to say hello?"

"Actually we're just passing through," John said, "I figure I can get behind the Queen unseen by going through here; I'll get her off Honey before she fucks her to death."

"And how do you plan to quench her anger," Ana asked worried that John's interference could result in further angering Lana.

"I've got a bone to throw her," he said pointing at his erect cock, "not to mention one of her favorite drinks," he cast an eye at Debbie's wet pussy and smiling said, "I just have to get that strap-on off her first."

"I'll come with you," Ana said jumping off the bed; "I may be able to help."

As Ana stood on the floor Patty pulled her back a second and after giving her another passionate kiss said, "I promise Sugar; now go; and good luck with the Queen, you're going to need it."

John, Debbie and Ana rushed through the connecting bathroom and slipped quietly into the boys' room; as John had calculated Lana had her back to the bathroom door and he was able to quickly rush behind her putting his arms around her body and pulling her out of Hannah. As John continued holding back the struggling, cursing and kicking Lana, Ana worked on loosening her strap-on and pulling it off. Debbie plunged her hand in her own pussy several times getting it good and wet and, careful not to get bitten, rubbed a good amount of juice on Lana's lips. The taste of one of her most beloved brands of cunt juice quieted Lana down as she licked her lips to get all of the taste. Debbie then lay on the ground in front of Lana and sticking her head between Lana's legs looked straight up at the wet hole waiting to be liberated of its juices. John forced Lana down to the ground and bent her forward so that she ended up in a 69 with Debbie and Lana did not resist on finding her mouth right over Debbie's lovely womanhood. As Lana started licking and sucking Debbie's pussy, she felt a tongue slithering in and out of her own hole, and on top of that there was a true warm-blooded long thick cock fighting its way through her rosebud. On the cock penetrating her strongly she finally gave in to the pleasures and let the bliss dissolve any remaining anger.

Hannah, on the other hand, had stood up and was looking angrily at Ana, the only person besides her able to talk since everyone else in the room was lost in sexual heaven. "Hey, I was enjoying that, why did you stop her!"

Smiling Ana said, "Because we want you to be able to dance at the concert tonight. Come on," Ana said heading towards the bathroom, "you can join me and Patty; she doesn't have to perform so why don't you grab that strap-on and you can enjoy using it on her."

And evil glint flashed in the Mistress' eyes and as she quickly bent to retrieve the strap-on she yelled, "Hey wait for me I'm coming—I'm—oh my God—I'm CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!"

And she was in fact cumming since she had already been near the edge for some time and the thought of a little Patty torture just helped push her over it.


"What if I get stage fright? What if I lose my voice? What if they don't like me? What if—"

"Mabel SHUT UP," DD yelled as he continued pumping his cock in and out of Mabel's pussy. He looked angrily toward Hustler and said, "Why haven't you stuck that cock back in her mouth."

"She's drained it three times and it's still down," Hustler said pointing at his withered cock "and anyway, she almost bit it off that last time trying to talk!"

Vixen and Harlot were on either side of Mabel holding her flat against the studio floor and sucking Mabel's boobs as DD screwed her. Looking to the only other occupant of the studio DD said, "Can you help keep her quiet Honey?"

"Sure DD," Liz said going over to Mabel and squatting over her mouth. Lizzy positioned her birth canal over Mabel's screaming mouth and lowered herself until completely gagging her sister-in-law with her love hole. Lizzy could actually feel Mabel trying to continue her insane ranting for a few minutes until the taste of Lizzy's juices became too powerful to ignore and she just began burying her tongue deeper and deeper in Lizzy's love cup. DD couldn't hold off cumming anymore and filling Mabel's cunt with semen he continued pumping until his cock was just too lifeless to go on.

"Vix baby, come and clean her out; Hustler take over for Vixen," as Vixen and Hustler quickly took their new positions DD stood up and checked the time; "Damn we should have been dressed and on our way to the beach already."

"Doesn't the concert start tonight," Lizzy asked, "why are we going so early?"

"Don't you remember," DD said surprised, "there's going to be a party for Katrina and Jason."

"Oh YYYEEESSSS!" Lizzy said as she started to flow.

DD looked at her worriedly and said, "Is she being safe?"

"Don't worry," Lizzy said blissfully, "she pulled out before I started flowing and has just been working on my clit for a while now."

Mabel herself suddenly started to shake as she came in Vixen's skilled mouth and when her latest orgasm finally came to pass, she signaled that the others could let her sit up. "Thanks guys, I'm feeling a lot better."

"That was so freaky," Harlot said, "she reminded me of Lana last year on her first day as a teacher; remember."

"I remember," Vixen said giggling, "but 5 cocks and 4 cunts couldn't get Lana to calm down."

"Yeah," Hustler said, "in the end only some warm milk from her mommy did the trick."

"Well we don't have any warm Mommy milk," DD said "so let's hope you can stay calm Mabel."

"I don't know," Mabel said, "a Mommy filled with warm milk sounds very calming."

"Will you settle for a Sister filled with hot Daddy cream," someone said from the opposite side and looking over they saw Jen Lewis smiling with her legs spread and dripping cream.

Smiling back Mabel ran over to her and kneeling before her open pussy said, "I think this will definitely do the trick," and she quickly connected her mouth to Jen's flowing cunt.

When she was emptied out Jen said, "Come on all of you, breakfast has been ready for almost an hour."

"Several of us have already eaten," Vixen said with a wry smile.

"Yeah well you'll need to eat a little more if you want the energy to perform in a two day concert." On hearing that the Non-Children all exchanged wicked grins and before Jen knew what was happening she was being pulled to the center of room and laid on her side where DD started eating her pussy, Vixen started eating her ass, Hustler and Harlot each claimed a boob to eat and Mabel started eating her face.

"I think they agree with you," Lizzy said giggling, "They do need to eat more!"


As TXLT2 finished packing the trailer with all their instruments and equipment Lana said, "I wonder if they've sectioned off a part of the beach for the musicians again this year. You know like they did last year."

"You wouldn't believe what they've done this year," Lisa, who had been helping with the packing, answered.

"What do you mean Lisa," John asked curiously.

"You'll see when we get there," is all Lisa would say.

"Sugar," Patty said, "did you pack the surf boards?"

"Got them," she then added, "it's lucky you had left your board here after the last time we went out."

This statement took a second to sink in, but then Patty said, "You're right; imagine if I'd lost my board in that fire; the board that brought us together."

"We better get going," Ron said, "we're already behind schedule."

"Is everyone coming now," Debbie asked as she saw the entire household gathered in front of the garage; Ruth, Mary, Betty and Amy each holding a baby.
"We might as well all go together," Stan said, "we want to get a good spot."

"I don't think you need to worry too much about getting a good spot," Lisa said but before anyone could question what she meant she was walking in front of the group with her arm around Tammy.

After almost half-an-hour of walking on the beach Lana said, "Good God where do they have us? We must be getting close to the bomb shelter."

"Hey," Don said startled, "is that a wall up front?"

"That's impossible," Ana said, "we passed the nude beach long ago, but that wall looks just like the one that separates it."

"Is that a stage their building in front of it," Hannah asked.

"Come on," Lisa said, "the entrance is this way," and she led them around the side of the wall adding, "there's actually another entrance right behind where they're building that stage but we're keeping it closed until the construction is completed; when the concert starts the musicians can simply walk out that door and onto the stage."

"But Lisa what is this place," Ana said and she studied the giant wall that could now be seen to go on for blocks."

"The nude beach is a bit small for the numerous crowds it attracts so they're relocating it to this much larger area. It still needs some work so they're not opening it to the general public yet, but they're letting the performers and any guests they want use the area during these two days."

"Wow," Hannah said, "It's like a private beach just for us."

As they finally reached an opening in the wall Harry Fuller greeted all of them with smiles.

"Harry," Ana said hugging him and giving him a quick kiss, "hi," she noticed he was at a table similar to the one at the other nude beach and said, "So you're the guard?"

"For the first shift," Harry said smiling, "everyone has to take two hours."

He hugged and greeted everyone else and Don asked, "Are there a lot of people here already?"

"Most of the OHPF and JOHPF are here; the Loving Cousins and Pam's Pleasure are here also but there aren't too many parents yet; the Non-Children haven't arrived either."

"Parents," Lana said confused, "What do you mean parents."

"Don't worry about that honey," Laura said passing her daughter and going through the opening, "it doesn't concern you."

Lana and the others followed Laura through the door casting confused looks at one another but not saying a thing. Once past the wall they were better able to see the spacious beach that, for the next two days, was all theirs and their friends. Lana noticed a frown on Katrina's face and she asked, "What's wrong love?"

"The bomb shelter is within these walls," Katrina said pointing to the very end of the beach where the man-made plateau that housed the hidden bomb shelter could be seen.

"And—" Lana said.

"Well if this is going to be an adult beach it means Junior High and High School kids won't be able to get to it any more."

"Hey that's right," Jason said with a flash of anger.

"Actually there is another way you can get to it without having to go through here," Ron said, "I used it once to get my unconscious Honey there and last summer we got Uncle Harry and Aunt Susan there."

"You know," Harry said, "I always wondered how you got us down there, I was a little nervous about asking though."

"Well it's just for kids to know anyway," Ron said as he put his arm around Hannah and they walked towards the water where they saw most of their friends gathered on blankets.

Laura was studying an incredibly large tent that was, almost against the wall, a little down from the entrance; it looked like 20 to 30 people could easily gather in it. Lisa noticed her watching and asked, "Will that be okay for the meeting you want to have?"

"Definitely," Laura said, "are there chairs in there?"

"Yes but the meetings shouldn't be until after the cake and snacks are served."

"Meetings," Laura said questionably.

"Yeah the OHPF and the JOHPF all want to have official meetings today also, so you'll have to take turns and share it; but like I said not until after the party begins since the cake, refreshments and party snacks are currently in a table in there."

Near the water Lana and Ana were the first to reach the large gathering of kids; Ana thought she might have been imagining it but she thought she noticed several cold stares shoot her way though they quickly vanished.

"Hey," Katrina suddenly said with a smile, "is it my imagination or is there something missing here?"

TXLT2 and the Wilsons all looked around at the crowd of naked teens (many of them already openly having sex) and Lana said, "Now this is what a beach should look like." And she instantly ripped at the bikini she was wearing and stood naked as others began to notice them and got up to quickly go over and greet them; among these were the Loving Cousins and Pam's Pleasure.

As the rest of TXLT2, the Wilsons, Ruth, Mary and Tammy followed Lana's lead and stripped, the majority of the others which included: Henry and Martha Wise, Louise Carson, Jack and Jerry Clinton, Jennifer and Maria Ramos, Marilyn Jacobs, Annie Styles, Jane Wesley, Josh Myers, Aaron Brown, Le-Ann and Dei-Shau Ching, Wei-Lu Ce and Roberto Reyes from the OHPF joined those that had gotten up to greet the new arrivals. Most of these had brought their younger siblings and as the OHPF greeted TXLT2 the members of the JOHPF got up and ran towards Tammy and a group of kids that had just arrived behind Tammy, the Non-Children. On noticing everyone looking not only at her, but behind her Tammy turned and on seeing Lizzy ran to be the first to greet her. The other JOHPF members there were: Jimmy Clinton, Ellen Brown, Tommy and Carmen Reyes (who ignored the new arrivals and double hugged Tammy not letting her go until she ordered them to let her finish greeting the Non-Children), PC and PI Ce, Greg Fuller, and Timmy Wesley. With all the people gathered around them, Ana took note at first of only 5 people; Josh Myers, Maria Ramos, Ellen Brown and Two girls she seemed to know by sight but did not know personally (these last two were not OHPF members); these 5 stood out because these were the only ones that didn't eventually stand up to greet them. The two unknown girls were pretty beautiful (actually damn hot is a better expression) one was a red-head that she had notice in serious sexual play with Jen Ramos before Jen got up to greet them (Ana noticed her open cunt was leaking copious amounts of love juice and she licked her lips); the other was well built, had a perfect figure, very nice sized boobs (not gigantic but nothing small either) and her brown hair and hazel eyes were adorable; this girl mostly stood out because she was about the only person on the beach now still wearing a bathing suit, a one piece full body swim suit at that (though it showed off her body nicely).

Ana noticed Maria throw her a harsh glance and on giving her a questioning look Maria got up and went over to the red-head and got in a 69 with her burying her head deep in the twat before her and Ana got the feeling it was so as not to look at her. Ana also notice Josh reposition himself on the blanket she was on so he was facing the water rather than her (the doctors seem to have saved him from any permanent scarring due to the fire he'd been in), his erect cock was pointing up and before he knew it Ellen Brown had run over to him and straddled him in a reverse cowgirl position which also left her facing away from the new arrivals.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.