Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 17: The Diary of Susan Cane

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Diary of Susan Cane - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Ron Anderson gave a strong and satisfying groan as he slowly began to wake up. He had been exhausted the night before and even his dreams had reflected how tired he was; but now he'd rested and now he was ready to do something he hadn't been able to do in close to three months, he was going to have some private fuck time with his wife! He could feel her lying on top of him and he knew she was awake because she was moaning into his mouth as his cock pumped steadily and lovingly into her sweet tight love hole. He could feel the muscles of her extra tight pussy squeezing his dick to a point where the joy was almost painful. He felt her lock lips with him, she must have sensed that he was awake now, or almost awake anyway. Oh yeah, that was his Hannah, his Mistress of Pain and his loyal pet kissing him with a true passion as they shared their first time alone in ages. She sucked at his tongue as she continued to raise and drop her bottom half. Her pussy was so wet, so hot, so beautiful and so ... TIGHT!

Ron's eyes shot open and he was looking at his Hannah and she was lying on him and kissing him as he had suspected, but he had the feeling he was wrong about one thing. Hannah was continuing to kiss him and refused to allow him to move her or even to talk, but he wanted to check his theory so he put his hands on her back and couldn't stop himself from just holding her tightly to him and gently rubbing her back for a minute before he recalled he was trying to check something out; he brought his hands down her back gently and eventually reached the crack or her butt cheeks; once more he couldn't resist stopping his hands' journey; he grabbed a butt cheek in each hand to gently massage and squeeze them as he did he brought a finger of one of the hands to her rosebud and finding it began drawing gentle circles around it, he even slipped the finger deep in her ass taking note of how easily it had slipped in. Ron began to suspect that his wife had been awake for a much longer time than he had. He could tell that her legs were fully open and her knees rested on either side of him: he did not fail to notice that even though he was still getting fucked at an incredible rate, his wife had not moved any part of her, except of course her mouth and tongue which continued attacking his. Pulling his finger out of her ass with a pop she gave a strong sigh into his mouth and she trembled a bit, she was obviously cumming, but she sure wasn't cumming around his cock. He actually felt a little jealous, he made it a note to remind his wife that her first cum of any day was to be for him and for him only: he pictured himself using the 'BITCH' paddle on his little tramp and he got so excited he couldn't resist shooting his load into the tight twat engulfing his fuck rod.

Hannah seemed to realize what he was doing and she suddenly gave him as jealous and angry a look as he must have been wearing just a minute or two ago. He gave her a small smile as he kissed her again and with his look he tried to say, "hey now we're even!" Hannah seemed to have gotten the message because she returned his smile as their tongues continued to dance together. Ron decided to continue his exploration of his wife's lower half and as his hand continued past the crack of her ass and took a second to rub her perineum he found what he knew he would; her pussy was wide open and from what he could tell, the faux cock pumping in it was one of the true monsters designed to make her feel true pain and love it! He could feel her juices leaking from around it, and for the first time became aware that his own bottom half was drenched beyond belief; bathed in hot Hannah juice and, if his suspicions were correct—

Ron suddenly gave a strong thrust upward with his surprisingly still very erect cock and the girl he was in gave a scream and began cumming strongly, he had taken her by surprise and she hadn't had time to try to control her orgasm. He could feel more hot cunt juice flowing down his dick, to his pubic area, to his legs where it just kept flowing. He suddenly brought his hand back up to his wife's asshole and rammed not one but two fingers in at once and made her scream into his mouth as she started once more to orgasm as uncontrollably as the girl his cock was invading.

Ron felt his fingers pulled out of Hannah's ass by a very thin hand and he felt a long thick plastic rod fall to his stomach as his wife's bottom half was slightly lifted; he could feel the girl in whom his, now, semi-erect but amazingly still alive cock was still housed bend her top half and he knew that the girl was enjoying a good portion of hot morning Hannah juice. His eyes must have reflected a little jealously and anger again because Hannah finally stopped kissing him, gave him a small apologetic smile and suddenly doing a 180 degree turn dropped her still very flowing cunt onto his lips. He smiled and began to enjoy his morning treat as he felt some fidgeting around his pubic area: out of the corner of his eye he saw the harness with the giant monster cock thrown to one side and felt his wife totally sit on his face; the girl he had been fucking then sat on his chest a second while she lowered her top half and instantly consumed his cock in her mouth. The girl then raised her lower half with her knees on either side of him and since he felt Hannah lowering her head he guessed they were all in for a nice hot morning meal.

Ron continued to suck at Hannah's pussy for a good while, making sure that she came once more and truly fed him; he knew she was doing the same with the girl's Ron-cream filled cunt, and the girl herself was sucking his cock (now once more completely erect) with the skill of a true cum whore that wanted her morning meal.

As he felt Hannah's head lift and deduced that, like he, she had finished her meal Ron gave in to the urge in his balls and exploded with another powerful load, this time into the girl's little mouth. He smiled as he felt her swallowing gush after gush of cum and wondered where she could put it all.

"Save me a load," he heard Hannah exclaim and as he shot what was surely his last load into the girl's already full mouth he felt her get up without swallowing, turn around and (though he couldn't see it since Hannah was still sitting on him) lock lips with Hannah and transfer the last load of hot cream to her mouth.

After that the girl collapsed onto the bed next to them and Hannah collapsed on him in a 69 position. Hannah began licking at the juices on and around Ron's pubic area, these included her own, the girl's and his cream; she finally swallowed what was left of his erection and began tempting his cock back to life as she cleaned it off. Ron had been taking gentle swipes at Hannah's still very open pussy during all this and he wondered if Hannah was expecting him to fuck her after the session they had just had: even the Mistress and the Master needed a break now and then between fuck sessions. He was glad then when, after making sure he was totally clean, his wife got off him and lay at his other side to just breath a little; he was happy to rest, but his now very hard dick was actually getting desperate for more since he now had a strongly breathing, sighing, moaning and whimpering hot girl on either side of him trying to control cum aftershocks.

It was actually fifteen to twenty minutes later when Ron finally opened his eyes: it was after a long period of relaxation (he suspected he had actually taken a quick snooze) and he had noticed that the females on either side of him were now breathing normally. He finally smiled and without moving his head said, "Hannah love, why is Tammy up here with us today; not that she isn't welcomed; it's just that I thought we had certain plans today?"

Tammy rolled onto him and smiled down at him a little wickedly as she said, "Hey I know you want to be alone with your wife but you are the one that said it was okay for me to cum here real fast this morning."

Ron gave her a puzzled look and questioned with his eyes when he had done that: Hannah seemed to know what he was thinking and reminded him, "When you were fucking Janice in the butt last night remember."

Ron scrunched his forehead in thought, he had fucked so many people last night that it was hard to remember anyone in particular. They had pulled up in their tour mobile fully expecting some sort of welcome home fuckabration, but they hadn't expected the amount of people that were attending it. Even Aunt Joyce, Uncle Leo, Aunt Susan and Uncle Harry were in town. Patty and Ana had been overjoyed to find Dolly and Melissa waiting also. Then there were the Wilsons, the Lewises and the Cranes (whom they'd expected since TXLT2 had been traveling with their kids for 3 months), Henry and Josie Carter (who had decided to stay in town to greet their daughter's band when they arrived for the Beach Extravaganza), and finally a bunch of horny early teen and pre-teen kids looking to be fucked by everybody whose cock or cunt was free. He knew the early teen kids: PC Ce, Greg Fuller and William Long were there to greet their lovers after a long separation and Tommy and Carmen Reyes had stopped by to receive their Little Mistress, but he had been confused where all the pre-teens came in. It wasn't until he was fucking one of them (a very grown-up eight year old girl) in the ass that he found out they were William Long's siblings and that they were there so that their parents could spend one last night alone after a long family trip: the father would be leaving early this morning for registration at Harvard and had already said goodbye to his kids who would be staying at the Lewises house (Vixen it turned out was their regular babysitter).

Ron thought of all the pussies, asses and mouths that his cock had pumped in the previous night and finally he remembered one small conversation as his fuck rod went in and out of the steaming ass of a brown haired early teen girl who was kneeling in doggy style dining enthusiastically on Hannah's muffin.

"My baby is going home with her Mother and Father tonight, Sam is going with them too: Siren is furious about that she wanted Sam to go home and be alone with her until the End of Summer Beach Extravaganza. I sort of know how she feels since I wanted Janice to stay with me but we understand that our families need a little alone time with us before then too. I'm actually looking forward to some time alone with just my two mommies and my new little sister."

Ron smiled at the little red headed girl sitting on his wife's mouth and said, "Your little sister; what do you plan to do with your one month old sister?"

Tammy gave him a scornful look but then smiled and answered, "Well if nothing else I can introduce her to her big sister's sensitive boobies." She laughed a little and Ron couldn't help giving a chuckle himself; unfortunately it made him lose his concentration and the orgasm he'd been holding off for some time took hold with a vengeance as he filled Janice's ass non-stop with his cream. It was during that orgasm that Tammy had said, "Look I know that you and Hannah, like everybody else on the tour, probably wants to spend tomorrow locked away alone, but I need to go up real fast in the morning and get something; is it alright if I come?"

Ron who was lost in orgasm ecstasy looked bleary eyed at Tammy and suddenly reaching out towards her previously mentioned 'sensitive boobies' grabbed a nipple in each hand and pinching tightly said, "of course you can CUM!" and with a scream Tammy started filling Hannah's mouth with her sweet cherry juice.

"Oh yeah," Ron suddenly said returning from his thoughts to find Tammy still lying on him and looking straight into her eyes, "I remember now; so what is it you wanted to get: I doubt it was just a morning fucking because you could have gotten that in any room in this house; you wouldn't have had to come up here?"

"I need to get something from the Mistress' Room of Torture."

"Does this have anything to do with why you've seemed so anxious and even nervous since you, Janice, Siren and Sam rejoined the tour after your little detour in San Francisco?" Hannah questioned suspiciously.

Ron looked at Tammy and asked, "Does it?"

"In a way," Tammy said, "but I'm still not ready to talk about any of it until I confirm something first; afterwards, if what I heard is true, then I guess I should really tell Mom before I tell anyone else."

"So this has something to do with the Mistress of Pain," Ron questioned, "the original Mistress I mean."

Tammy gave him a sort of naughty grin and rolling off him to get up from the bed said, "Not really; if you must know though, it's something to do with my grandmother, Susan Cane," and on saying that she walked toward the door that led to the Torture Room while Ron and Hannah both glared annoyingly at her back. As soon as Tammy walked through to the other room, however, a smile came to both Ron as Hannah as they realized that they were alone, at least for a little while. Pulling Hannah onto him by her long hair Ron instantly penetrated her pussy with his once more stiff rod and catching sight of the monster faux cock that had been left on the bed he grabbed it. He smiled wickedly when Hannah gave a painful scream as he tried to force the dildo unceremoniously through her rosebud while continuing to pile drive her pussy with his cock. To stop Hannah from screaming Ron pulled her mouth onto his and began sucking at her tongue while the monster cock sought to penetrate her sphincter and fill her butt.

As he felt the head of the dildo finally break through his wife's butt hole Ron smiled again thinking "it's so good to have a private moment now and again" and he pumped his dick furiously in Hannah's pussy to relax her as he continued to invade deeper and deeper into her anus with the monster fuck toy.

Hannah, needless to say was moaning, sighing and screaming into Ron's mouth thinking blissfully, "Oh yeah, it's so good to be home!"


In the Mistress' Room of Torture, Tammy was looking nervously across the room from the entrance. She was looking at one of the original items of the room when Hannah first found it; at that time the rack, the stocks and this third item, the wardrobe, were the only pieces of furniture in the room. Slowly she walked over to it but rather than open the doors she kneeled down at its side and began running her hand under that side of it. She studied the side and tried to see where there could possibly be anything amiss; it looked totally solid and unmovable. As her hand swept across the bottom she finally felt a small bump that could be the button she had been told about and pushing it she gave a small scream when a portion of the bottom wall shot out like a drawer; a somewhat deep drawer at that.

"Oh WOW," Tammy screamed a little excited now. She studied the drawer wondering how she could not have seen that it was there and then realized that the decorative additions that ran down the side of the wardrobe and across the bottom hid the fact that it was there.

Tammy instantly removed a large box that was in the drawer and could tell at once that it was full of several very old items. She pushed the drawer itself back into place and began rummaging through the box seeing: old letters that she knew had been from her grandmother to her grandfather; some VHS tapes that had no connection with the Mistress of Pain just with Susan Cane's family and included such things as a school play, a few birthday parties and some outings; a jewel box which Tammy opened to find full of necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, etc.; a few family photo albums and at the very bottom of the box a large black journal which Tammy pulled out and saw had been titled in beautiful penmanship "The Diary of Susan Cane".

Curious about how far her grandmother had gotten in her journal before the accident that claimed her life and that of most of her kids Tammy turned to the end and found a news clipping stapled to the very last page. Tammy could tell at once that her grandmother couldn't have put it there because it read:

Tragic Accident claims Five Lives

The majority of the town is in mourning today, if not in total shock, at the loss of a very special member of its community. Susan Cane, whom most of us know well, died yesterday along with her children as she drove them to the first day of classes. Her death was caused by a drunken driver whom rumor has it worked for the state. He was also killed but his connection to the state government is probably what triggered such a fast response and clean up by officials; such a fast clean-up in fact that Susan Cane and her children are to be buried tomorrow. The state has agreed to pay for all funeral and burial costs and because of that claims that, without any other known heirs, one day is enough for the town to say goodbye to this woman and her children. It just goes to show that they didn't know Susan Cane!

As Tammy read the article her mind went back a few weeks to the day her little sister was born.

Tammy thought back to a conversation she had had over the summer:

"I don't understand," Tammy said angrily, "where were you when Mom was being dragged off to an orphanage because she had no living family to take care of her?"

"I was fighting a war," the man before her said sadly. "I had leave scheduled for a week after the accident; I had promised the kids that I'd visit them so that they could tell me personally about their first week of the new school year: Amy especially since she was starting Junior High School that year."

"So what happened," Tammy demanded.

"I got to the home to find my wife and children dead and buried and the house about to be auctioned since there were apparently no owners left."

"But Mom was—"

"—alive, yeah we know that now but at the time there had been some mix up that had made everyone in town believe that everybody, Amy included, had died and that's what I was told when I arrived. I have to tell you, I'd been fighting in different wars for almost a decade at that time, I'd seen some horrible things and felt some incredible pain but there's no way I can describe how I felt that day. One good thing, if you can say anything at all was good, was that I knew where the deed to the house was and I knew my name was still on it so I was able to stop any auctions. I went up to Susan's special room and after I'd gotten the deed I left some of her most personal valuables in its place as well as several of the letters her and the kids had written to me. After that I covered up most of the items in her special bedroom to keep them a little safe and left."

"But didn't you even go to the cemetery to check where they were buried; you would have seen they weren't all there."

"Honey, I'd been seeing death for years in the war; I just couldn't bring myself to go see my family at that moment. I took the deed to a friend of your grandmother's that she loved and truly trusted. Caroline was heartbroken because she was out of town with her family at the time and didn't get back until two days after the school year had started, she therefore missed the funeral and burial also and the cemetery they buried them in is not exactly next door. Caroline promised to pass by the house every now and then and make sure it wasn't falling to pieces or drowning in dust so I said my goodbyes and went back to the war. When the first war I had fought in ended I had remained in the military and did mostly black ops/no contact allowed work; since I never returned to Riverdale Caroline had no way of truly contacting me; that is until a couple years ago when she had her daughter trace me through my army record. That's when Caroline told me that Amy had survived and that her daughter had found Amy and mailed her the deed to the house. Caroline's daughter has apparently turned into some sort of computer whiz, internet detective who can supposedly find anyone."

At that point Tammy gave her grandfather a shocked look and said, "You're kidding! Do you remember the woman's last name by any chance?"

"Cox I believe it was; why do you know her?"

"Not really," Tammy said suddenly smiling, "but I know her daughter; she teaches Sunday School at the local church."

"Really," he said a little amused, "I wouldn't have guessed you went to Sunday School much."

"I don't but some real good friends of mine used to be the churches musicians and I'd go with them once in a while to accompany Lizzy; that's another friend of mine, she's married to one of the musicians now; anyway so she wouldn't always be alone in the seats while the group played I'd go with her."

Tammy's grandfather gave her a knowing look and then said a bit amused, "you weren't by any chance in love with this Lizzy were you?"

Tammy gave him a shocked look and said, "WHAT ... I mean why would you think ... that is" but then suddenly wondering why she seemed so confused to admit it she suddenly said a little angrily (angry at herself that is) "Well yes I was in love with her; what of it?"

"Nothing Honey, just that you'll probably find out that you have a lot more in common with Susan than you might think."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see; and talking about seeing weren't we about to see your new baby sister. Remind me later to tell you where I put Susan's personal belongings; Amy and you should have them."

Tammy looked once more at the article heading and repeated, "Five lives; they must have counted the drunk driver in the headline and most of the people took it to mean Grandma and all her kids." Reading some more she said angrily, " ... fast response and clean up by officials. Yeah, they got Mom out of the way so fast that people didn't even realize she was still alive." Tammy read the words "worked for the state" again and wondered if the reason Child Welfare Services was there so quickly was because this so called 'state worker' worked for their department. It sure would have been embarrassing to know that the security of the states orphans were in the hands of drunken morons.

Tammy wasn't sure how her mother would react to the news about her grandfather but this sure proved he had good reason to think Amy was dead. If Amy was still mad at her father and claimed he should have checked the story more clearly Tammy would just have to remind her Mom that she had thought Tammy was dead for twelve years while Tammy was actually floating around in foster homes.

Tammy was about to walk out of the torture room when she heard some slapping and screaming and realized Ron and Hannah must be having some private fun. A little worried about walking in on them now she walked over to the bondage chair, sat down on it allowing the auto fucker to slide into her pussy through the hole in the chair and after activating it she turned to page one of Susan's diary and began to read her grandmother's story letting out a low moan as the auto-fucker sped up and began pile-driving her wet pussy.


Dr. Lewis was trying to sleep after a long night with just his wife; he had been looking forward to the opportunity to spend some real time alone with her. He might not have just come from a three month band tour like his kids, but he had spent the last two weeks on a Caribbean Cruise with the Andersons, Wilsons, Irvings and Carters; needless to say private moments with his wife were a rarity (not that he complained in any way). However now that he was home he'd wanted nothing more than some time with his wife; of course they had to give a little time to all their kids when they first got back from the Anderson house, but luckily most of them had brought someone to spend time alone with also and in the end only Mabel was still in bed with Esther and him.

Mabel, who was upset about the fact that Sam had chosen to spend the night with his family, cheered up however when Vixen asked her if she could watch the Long kids for her while Vixen and William got together. Dr. Lewis smiled thinking, "I never thought the idea of babysitting could cheer anyone up so much."

As Dr. Lewis continued to smile to himself he heard a noise and suddenly realized that it wasn't the alarm clock that had woken him up but that sound. He wasn't truly awake yet since he hadn't even opened his eyes or moved yet; he was still lying on his back, but now he wondered if he should open his eyes at all. He continued to hear the sound and he knew that what it was was the sound of very young pre-teen girls giggling; for the first time in his life he actually wished he had pajamas or at least that he was covered with a sheet. Maybe if he just ignored the sound and tried to get back to sleep he'd find that it was just a horrible nightmare.

No luck though!

Dr. Lewis suddenly felt his early morning erection grabbed and he could tell by the size of the hand that it was definitely not his wife and it seemed too small to even be one of his girls. "PC is small," he thought trying to cling on to some false hope as he felt a small tongue start to lick up and down the side of his 10 inches: at the same time he felt someone get on the bed and before he could say a word his mouth was gagged by a little love cup and he felt its owner bend down and now he had little lips sucking at the crown of his cock while the tongue licking up and down his shaft continued its attack. To add to this torture another small mouth instantly began sucking and chewing at the doctor's balls. The mouth on his glans was expertly sucking as much as the little mouth could get in at once and a tiny tongue would now and then start to probe and tempt the opening on top from which the doctor knew copious amounts of pre-cum must already be flowing. The girl rubbed her little twat impatiently against the doctor's mouth and he knew what she wanted but he tried to hold off as long as possible: he didn't let any grown up women control him during sex, less was he going to let a pack of prepubescent sex machines dictate his actions. In the end however her irritated rubbing of his mouth started to annoy him and opening his mouth he actually bit (though not hard) at the little pussy lips before beginning to circle the labia and clit with his tongue, wedging the tongue strongly between the girl's slit and finally pushing into her cunt and swirling as much as possible in the cramped space.

The girl had sat up on feeling her pussy initially attacked so violently, though she sure didn't complain; on sitting up though she had been forced to release the glans head she'd been sucking so enthusiastically and before the doctor had time to protest in any way he felt the girl licking at his shaft stop her attack, jump on the bed and quickly lower herself. The third girl, the one working on his balls, stopped what she was doing grabbed his shaft and directed it: the girl sitting on him seemed to be spreading her pussy lips and with the help of her sister the open cunt slipped right over the well lubricated glans head and it popped right in. The girl was beyond tight and even an obstetrician and STD specialist like Dr. Lewis seemed amazed at how the small space could expand to accept his rather large cock. The girl must have been biting down so as not to scream because there is no way that his dick traveling into the ends of her pussy could not be hurting her; but the girl didn't stop pushing down, she wanted that whole cock inside of her and she wanted it now!

The girl working at his balls resumed sucking them and every now and then she would lick all the way up his rod to where it connected to her sister's pussy and licked at the pussy juice flowing down from there.

To take his mind off the painful (though extremely pleasurable) squeezing his cock was getting Dr. Lewis tried to focus on the taste of the young girl sitting on his face. Her juices were flowing just as much as her sister's and the doctor had managed to push his tongue deep into her hot hole; he figured she wasn't a virgin since he hadn't run into any resistance along the way and since she was obviously a bit smaller than the girl whose pussy he was filling he guessed that it was the middle sister Faith he was enjoying. She tasted tangy, yet sweet at the same time, she sort of reminded him of his girl Erica. The doctor gave a grunt into her pussy as he felt Anne, whom he was now sure was the girl fucking him, totally sit down and just wait a minute or two letting her pussy truly adjust to the size of the cock in her. Anne's pussy was so hot that the doctor chuckled into Faith's twat a second thinking, "if I'd really been taking her temperature I'd probably admit her to the hospital instantly due to a very high fever."

After Anne had adjusted she began rocking back and forth a while and the doctor groaned as her little vaginal muscles clutched his cock and seemed to refuse to let go. He felt her really flowing now and when she herself noticed it she began truly fucking herself with his cock; lifting and dropping her bottom on him; forcing his cock in and out of her at an increasing rate. The doctor was truly enjoying himself, he normally wouldn't touch kids this young, even though he knew these kids were far from being children; however, ever since Vixen had started working for Karen Long they had all become as much family as the Andersons were and he had no problem with family members helping each other out. Still he tried to hide how much he was enjoying the little pussies thinking, if the hospital found out they'd either arrest me or force me to get professional counseling. He frowned a second as he remembered the last child-lover that the hospital had 'professionally counseled': he turned into a violent rapist soon after the sessions. Then again he was being counseled by a psychotic pyromaniac. For the first time Dr. Lewis wondered if Father Thompson would have turned as violent as he did if he hadn't come across Counselor D'Angeles.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.