Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 16: Moments Families Must Share

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Moments Families Must Share - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Stan and Laura smiled as Charley and Cathy Wilson entered their cabin followed quickly by Dr. Randolph Lewis and his wife Esther. "The others are keeping busy I take it," Stan commented.

"The Carsons and Jacobs are in cabin 5; Betty is in the wheel house and Pietro is preparing dinner in the galley," Cathy answered sitting next to Stan and eyeing his erect and cunt juice coated cock. "I see the two of you started without us," she added in a semi-accusing semi-humorous tone.

Charley cast an eye at the large screen on the wall in front of them and smiling said, "Can you blame them when they have that for inspiration?"

Esther walked over and sitting on Charley's lap studied the screen also. "Do they even know we're here," she asked after a few seconds.

"I don't think so," Laura said getting up and directing Dr. Lewis to take the spot on the bed she'd been sitting at. Dr. Lewis smiled at her and wasn't even fully seated before Laura was on her knees between his legs licking up and down his 10 inch thick cock, gently kissing and sucking at the swollen glans head from time to time. "You taste like Betty," she said after a few seconds at his cock.

"Randy was visiting the wheel house trying to decide if he'd like one of these for our family," Esther said with a smirk in the doctors direction, "but I think he was trying out more than the boat; I think he's seriously considering getting some servants of our own." Esther gave a low moan as Charley's long rod found the opening of her love tunnel and slowly began forcing its way into her.

"Really," Stan said with some amusement as he watched Laura beginning to truly suck at the doctor's cock, each second managing to force a little more of the meaty treat in her mouth and down her throat: "You ready to accept that you are part of a billionaire family now Doctor?"

"Call me Randy please: I get enough people calling me Doctor at work I'm on vacation for a few days I don't need to think of my job." He started petting Laura's long golden yellow hair as his cock disappeared more and more down her throat; a throat whose muscles were as powerful as any pussy he'd visited. "As for my accepting our financial status; I'm still not ready to admit that my family doesn't need me providing for them anymore; however, I am willing to admit that with our five kids, Lizzy, and now David and Lizzy's twins Esther has a lot more work on her hands than she can be expected to handle alone. Lisa reminded me that the attics on both sides of my house are pretty much abandoned and can easily be fixed up and converted into servants quarters: she said we could have at least three or four extra bedrooms though I'm only thinking of two servants to start with, a cook and a housekeeper."

"What no nanny," Cathy asked as she finally sat down herself, she'd been concentrating on the screen and the activity there to this moment.

"I'm the nanny," Esther said a little annoyed at the suggestion of anyone else taking care of her kids.

As Stan's cock found Cathy's butt hole and pushed and pushed to fight its way in Cathy leaned over to where Esther was being fucked by Cathy's husband and Cathy's mouth found one of Esther's milk filled boobs and started sucking at the nipple. As she enjoyed some milk she took a second to say, "Oh yes you are definitely the nanny," and she returned to her drink.

Laura felt Dr. Lewis near cumming and removing his cock from her mouth gave it a squeeze at the base of the shaft to help his PC muscles fight the urge to blow just yet; she then stood up sitting side saddle on the Doctor's lap and said, "Hey I could still make a pretty good nanny myself!" Laura then waved one of her own milk filled boob at Dr. Lewis' mouth and he quickly took the hint and attached his mouth to it sucking strongly.

"Yeah Laura," Esther said smiling at her as she watched her husband's hand explore between Laura's legs a finger running up and down the puffy labia and eventually forcing its way into the needy love hole "you'd make a great nanny so save me some milk," she noticed liquid flowing around the doctor's finger and added, "and some juice."

"Always there for you Esther."

"Is that Ruth getting fully internal with your boys," Cathy suddenly asked, her eyes once more glued to the action on screen.

Laura turned her head a second toward the screen and took in the scene as the Anderson boys pulled an auburn haired girl onto a table. Ron was lying on the table and Ruth was quickly sitting on him his cock finding her number two love hole and pushing quickly in; from the ease with which her ass was impaled the adults watching had no doubt that that ass had been very busy for some time. John, in front of the table, grabbed Ruth's legs and threw them over his shoulders as his rigid love stick rubbed up and down her pussy lips teasingly, massaging Ruth's clit and circling her pussy lips.

"PUSH IT IN DAMN IT," the adults heard the former Anderson nanny scream.

John gave Ruth a wicked grin and instantly gave her what she'd asked for thrusting his 9 inch cock hard and fast into her obviously well used pussy and getting an erotic scream from Ruth. Her scream didn't stop him from pumping hard and fast trying to match the speed at which Ron was fucking Ruth's ass; her screams quickly turned to moans of joy and total bliss. The moans stopped though when Ruth found her mouth plugged by the third Anderson boy Don; his cock quickly loving Ruth's fellatio skills.

"For a lesbian that has had very little contact with cock lately," Laura stated, "Ruth sure hasn't forgotten how to enjoy them." Laura sat up, pulling her boob from Dr. Lewis' mouth, and turned to sit completely on his lap grabbing his cock and directing it to her excited pussy hole, the doctor's finger no longer enough to keep it happy.

"Hasn't she had any cock at all," Cathy asked grabbing one of Stan's hands and directing the fingers to her own pussy as his cock continued bringing her butt hole ecstasy.

"Only her Dad's," Laura answered, "last time I talked to her though she made clear that it was the only cock she needed."

"Wait a minute," Esther said a bit shocked, "you're talking about Rev. Cortez aren't you?"

"Ruth said that L. A. made him feel freer to let Mary and her tempt him."

"Freer than he could feel in Riverdale," Cathy questioned doubtfully.

"Anyway," Laura said continuing what she'd been saying, "Ruth said her dad's was the only cock she needed but I think she has definitely missed not having more of them around."

Stan took a good look at the expression of total delight on Ruth's face as she was triple penetrated and said, "Oh yeah she has definitely missed that!"

"Mary looks like she's missed it too," Esther said as she focused on the other girl being fully penetrated. Mary, on a large bed, was also lying face up on a boy (Jason) her anal muscles at work on his cock; she had Sam's cock pumping in and out of her pussy, Hustler's in her mouth and in addition DoubleD was straddling her chest pumping his own between her breasts which he squeezed tightly around his thick shaft.

"Those two sure are hogging up the cocks," Cathy murmured between the moans of an anal orgasm.

"Well most of the girls don't seem to mind," Dr. Lewis said studying the daisy chain made up of Lana, Ana, Katrina, Patty, Tammy, Janice, Harlot and Vixen "but I think Mabel, Lizzy, Hannah and Debbie are impatient about getting their cocks back.

Laura studied the annoyed looks on the four mentioned females who were simply standing fucking themselves with either dildos or their fingers as they watched their guys pleasuring either of the former Anderson servants. "Oh yes, they definitely want their tools back."

"I'm sure they can understand the fact that Ruth and Mary need them just a little bit more at the moment," Stan said smiling, suddenly pulling out of Cathy's ass and in the same move impaling her pussy.

"OH YES," Cathy screamed and then cast a nervous look at the screen and added in an embarrassed tone. "Did you say they can't see us?"

"They obviously set up the computer for the link but they either put another window over the IM window or they minimized it," Laura explained. "We have the mike muted or else they'd have at least heard us by now."

"Maybe we should take it off mute now and let them know we're here," Dr. Lewis suggested his eyes opening wide as Laura's vaginal muscles tightened around his cock as she orgasmed strongly. Dr. Lewis, who had been ready to cum when Laura gave him her incredible blowjob, couldn't hold back any longer and started filling her with his seed. As he came Laura's own orgasm intensified even more on feeling herself filled with rich hot cream.

Noticing her husband's 'I'm cumming' expression Esther smiled and applying even more pressure to her vaginal muscles began hopping up and down on Charley's lap excitedly meeting his in and out thrusts until she felt him explode deep inside her and took that beatific moment to let her own orgasm, which she'd been holding back for just this occasion, take over.

Cathy noticed the other two couples and smiling said, "I think Randy is right Stan; it is time to let them know we've cum," on saying that Cathy tightened the hold her pussy had on Stan's fuck stick and with total control of her vaginal muscles squeezed Stan's cock to heaven. With a loud groan Stan began filling and filling her and as he continued to rub Cathy's G-spot strongly while showering it with creamy salty goodness he reached for a mini-keypad on the bed next to him. Without needing to look Stan aimed the keypad at the laptop under the giant screen and hitting a key brought the laptops mike back into operation just as Cathy gave a loud erotic scream herself as her latest orgasm nearly knocked her out.

Stan noticed how one or two of the girls on screen turned their heads and looked right at the camera, Hannah and Mabel to be exact, the other kids seemed too lost in their activities to have noticed anything; not to mention that there was enough screaming in the room they were in for them to miss and extra pair of lungs.

Hannah stared curiously at the camera and finally walked towards it until she was right against it and only her face could be seen: she was obviously working with some controls and finally she gave a strong smile and said, "Oh you've cum already have you."

"Hi Honey," Stan said as his cock continued pumping in Cathy, refusing to go completely soft; Charley and Randy's cocks were just as stubbornly holding on to their erections.

Hannah took several steps back and sat down; Stan hadn't noticed it before but several folding chairs had been set up in front of the screen: Mabel, Debbie and Lizzy were already walking towards three of the other chairs and sitting down as well. Stan smiled as he saw the young open twats that could be viewed on the screen and said, "So how do you like L.A.?"

"It's been okay," Hannah said, "but I'm ready to get back on the road now."

"Hi baby," Laura said waving at the screen and blowing a kiss; she then added, "Can't wait to take a ride ehhh?"

Debbie smiled at the screen and said, "Hi everyone," then in answer to Laura's question said, "We've all been learning to ride the waves on these L.A. beaches and none of us minds alternative ways of riding but in the end the four of us have decided that nothing beats riding old fashioned stick shift." As Debbie said this she cast an envious look at where John's cock was still plunging in and out of Ruth's pussy.

Deciding to ignore any hidden meanings to Debbie's statement Esther said, "So you've all been learning to surf; how do you like it?"

"It's okay I guess," Siren answered, "but only Patty, Ana, Don and Jason are really into it."

"Did Patty and Ana show Ruth and Mary the true meaning of surfing," Stan questioned remembering that in one of the first IM conferences Ruth and Mary had had with TXLT2 after leaving the Anderson home they had claimed to truly love the L.A. Beach Slut life and that they had gotten so good at surfing that they could probably beat Patty and Ana (who had been surfing for years) easily.

"They did," Hannah answered, "but just barely; Ruth and Mary weren't kidding when they mentioned how good they'd gotten." Hannah turned her head to where she heard strong moans and sighs cumming from the two former servants and noticed that there was creamy seed leaking from every hole of the two girls. Hannah also noticed that all the girls in the daisy chain were also moaning with looks as if in paradise, "it looks like the others will be cumming to join us soon."

"So you're on the 'Return to Eden' for three days," Debbie asked.

"Yeah, we took advantage of the fact that the 4th of July was giving us a long weekend this year to get a very much needed break," Cathy answered smiling lovingly at her oldest daughter.

"Who else is there with you," Lizzy, who hadn't talked until now asked adding, "how are Reto and Rita?"

"All of the Council of Seven with the exception of our three little tension breakers are taking this break," Charley, president of the council said, giving Siren a small wink.

Siren smiled and winked back knowing that by tension breakers he was referring to Monica, Caitlin and her. "So the Jacobs and the Carsons are there also?"

"They're here though they're occupied in another cabin at the moment. They talked to Louise and Marylyn earlier today; they're touring the Caribbean Islands with their masters." Stan gave Laura a smile as he said this and Hannah realized that they had come to an agreement about how to spend they're anniversary later in the summer; they'd once more be sailing the Caribbean no doubt taking Uncle Harry and Aunt Susan as well as Henry and Josie Carter.

Stan noticed some movement in the room he was watching on screen and noticed that the other kids in the room were starting to separate and make their way towards the remaining seats: there weren't seats for all of them so they'd naturally double up on some seats as usual.

Ron was the first to reach the seats and he instantly walked over to where Hannah was sitting grabbed her by her dog collar and pulled her off the chair without a word: he then sat down and pulled Hannah hard on her knees between his legs and pulled her mouth to his cum and cunt juice soaked cock. Hannah wasted no time accepting the meaty treat; she joyously began sucking at it.

Stan cast a disapproving look at the screen and said, "Ron how many times have I told you to play nice with your sis—I mean your wife?"

Lana who had taken a seat next to them giggled strongly as she pulled Katrina onto her lap and said, "You wouldn't say that if you you'd seen what the Mistress of Pain did to Ron last Saturday."

Siren who had gotten up to let Sam sit under her laughed also and said, "Now that was PAIN!"

Ron was quickly getting a very angry glow in his eyes and he said, "Enough about last Saturday unless you all want to find out what pain truly is for every day of the remaining tour!" He leaned down as he said this and grabbing one of Hannah's nipples pinched it hard making her yelp around his cock.

"You girls better cool it," John said taking Debbie's seat and bringing her to his lap, "I think the Master is serious."

"Mom," Lizzy said in an obvious attempt to get the net-conference started, "you didn't tell me about Reto and Rita when I asked."

"They're fine honey," Esther answered, "Darlene is looking after them in the Anderson home."

"How is Mom;" Sam asked quickly and then on better thought added, "by the way hi everyone good to see you all."

The rest of the kids suddenly looked a little stupid as they realized that none of them had taken time to properly greet the adults.

After a round of hellos all around while the rest of the kids took seats Laura took a moment to answer Sam's last question saying, "by the way Sam your mother is fine. She's really enjoying her freedom."

Sam and Janice did not look very happy about that and on noticing her pet's look Tammy, who had Janice on her lap, began running a finger up and down Janice's pussy hole and said "We're glad to hear that she's doing well; that's excellent news." Giving Janice a stern look she then added, "Isn't it pet?"

As Janice felt two of Tammy's fingers pop into her pussy and begin rubbing her g-spot she couldn't help smiling and finally nodding agreed saying, "Yeah, it's great that Mom is having a good time."

Laura cast an eye behind where the kids were seated and asked worriedly, "Are they okay?"

For the first time most of the kids realized that Ruth and Mary hadn't joined them and that they were still stretched out in the exact positions they'd been left. "I think those last fillings knocked them out for a while," Don said as he masturbated Jason who was sitting on his lap getting his ass rapidly pumped.

"Too bad," Stan said, "we all wanted to say hello."

"They may still cum too before we're finished," Patty suggested. "In the meantime how are things back home?"

"Very busy," Charley said, "hence the need for a few days off." He once more started pumping his cock in and out of Esther's cream-filled hole; hot cream could be seen dripping out of her hole from around the invading tool.

The kids obviously noted the same about Laura and Cathy because most of them had unbelieving and shameful looks but it was Katrina that said what most of the cum whores among them were thinking, "How can you women let all that tasty cum go to waste!"

"It won't go to waste dear," Cathy corrected, "it'll still be on our legs, on the guys cocks and in our cunts when we decide it's time to lick it all up."

"She's right Katy," Lana said, "it'll still be oozing around there when we finish talking."

Once more trying to get the conversation back on track John said, "So has anything actually been finished in town?"

"They completed the new boardwalk that spans all the town beaches; a lot of the town's people are asking for rights to open things like frankfurter or burger stands in it as well as gift shops and arcades, etc." Stan added.

"How are the permanent residents taking the final relocation clause," Siren asked.

"Believe it or not they are taking it quite well."

"Relocation clause," Debbie questioned curiously, "what final relocation clause, I didn't hear anything about a—"

"—it doesn't affect any of us," Charley cut in. "We just decided that some order had to be given to the zoning within what will be Eden since we expect thousands of strangers all around the year and even though we'll be screening who is allowed to vacation in our town very carefully, for the safety of the permanent residents three sectors have been created—"

Taking over Siren explained, "—the entertainment sector which begins right past the wall and includes the new park, zoo and such and will cover the first part of the beach; all visitors to the town are allowed to enter this sector including visitors that are only there for one day. The second sector is the guest sector all the houses in that sector have been cleared out for renting by visitors that have paid to stay for more than a day. The guests there are free to go anywhere in the first two sectors including the second section of the beach at which if they want they can camp out all night."

"The final sector is for the permanent residents," Stan concluded, "most of us that are staying already live in the last sector so we aren't bothered but some that had homes in one of the first two sectors have accepted relocating to that last sector happy to know that there's going to be a place in our town where strangers won't be constantly wandering in and out."

"That all sounds good on paper Dad," Ron said, "but how exactly are you going to enforce it?"

"We still have a year to figure that out," Charley answered, "I don't think it will be too difficult though."

"Have new residents started moving in," Ana asked.

"The Stanford, Ross, Chang and Walters families all have," Cathy answered, "the Watson family however is still unsure about making the move; we told them that if they're going to do it before the school year starts is the best time."

"Why are they unsure," DoubleD asked with a little disappointment in his voice.

"They won't say for sure but I think it has something to do with one of their daughter's health status. We've tried to convince all families with the problem that there's no need for them to feel they have to leave the town but with all that there are still only 7 families staying on as permanent residents of the town with HIV positive family members."

"They're probably worried about having to be marked for the safety of the rest of the town," Lizzy said looking at her new black band OHPF bracelet as compared to the green, blue or red ones of most of the other kids. "I talked to members of Rita's old WASH club before leaving and tried to tell them that it was nothing to be ashamed about but not many of them were convinced."

"Well I hope the Watsons decide to stay, Abbey and Gina would make a great addition to the High School freshman class," DD said. He unconsciously gave Lizzy a few extra pumps with his protected cock as she sat on his lap.

"Enough about the town," Laura said, "have you got anything new to tell us since the last time we talked."

"Nothing much," Ana, the band leader, responded "just a lot of concerts, a lot of sight-seeing and a lot of fuckabrations."

"Well there is that hitchhiker inci—" Harlot, who had begun talking blissfully as Hustler's cock (on whose lap she was sitting) drove her to a new orgasm, suddenly shut up as she saw all the angry looks suddenly aimed at her "—then again that was nothing." She bit her lip and tried to enjoy her cum.

"Hitchhiker," Stan questioned angrily, "you kids haven't been—"

"—it's a long story Dad," Ron said cutting in, "and one with special circumstances; as a rule we do not stop to pick up hitchhikers!"

Stan looked like he wanted to say more but Tammy then said worriedly, "Dr. Lewis are you sure Mom is okay? I mean she is so close and well you're not there."

"Don't worry Tammy your Mom is still at least a week, if not two weeks away from her due date. I'll be back in plenty of time to bring your little sister into the world."

Tammy looked a little relieved and Esther tried to catch her off guard by saying, "by the way, talking about a week away, won't you be in San Francisco in a week?"

Siren, Tammy, Sam and Janice all suddenly froze and looked extremely guilty. Ron was the one that said, "That's right we're going to be playing at a 3 day HIV/AIDS Awareness Concert at the college Pam's Pleasure attends. Pam set it up before leaving with the Cousins for their tour of Europe."

"Talking about the Irvings," Siren said in an attempt to get San Francisco out of everyone's mind. "Have you heard anything from them?"

"Susan tells me that the kids' tour seems to be a big success," Laura answered, "Susan and Harry will be joining us for two weeks during the end of the summer for our honeymoon trip."

Esther obviously still wanted to find out what the kids were planning on reaching the city where the Clark Crane had gone to escape his family and she looked determined to finally just come out and ask the question directly when she noticed a lot of movement on the screen and two girls suddenly rushed to the front of the other kids.

"Hi everybody," Ruth said excitedly cum dripping from both her butt and her cunt, "I can't believe you're all here together. Hi Esther, been treating my kids okay?"

Esther smiled at Ruth who had been the Non-Children's nanny for almost a whole year before Esther was able to officially adopt them. "I've been treating MY KIDS fine," Esther answered with mock anger, "I notice by the creamy drip that you've been well taken care of too."

"Ruth," Laura said also smiling, "good to see you and Mary up and about; I didn't notice you get up."

"We sort of rushed over on coming too and hearing your voices," Mary replied, her cunt and butt also dripping cum.

"And to think our kids were accusing us of letting precious liquids go to waste," Cathy said.

"OH MY," Katrina suddenly said and leapt off Lana's lap quickly kneeling in front of Mary and locking her lips to Mary's cunt. In a flash Ruth found Vixen sucking her pussy and Harlot sucking her butt. Janice gave Tammy a pleading look over her shoulder and when Tammy nodded permission Janice got up and ran to claim the remaining cream supply at Mary's butt.

"Hey I would like some of that," Hannah said strongly.

Siren next to her got up from Sam's withering cock and pointing at her cream-filled cunt said "You can have this if I can have that" she pointed towards Hannah's Ron-cream filled cunt and smiled. Hannah smiled back and in an instant they were on the floor in a 69 eating each other out.

"Damn," Lana said watching Hannah's cunt being emptied "I'm her little sister; she should have given that cream pie to me!"

Debbie laughed and taking pity on Lana stood up and said, "Here sister-in-law, you're free to snack on this," and bringing a hand to her pussy lips separated them and a bit of John-cream oozed out. Lana smiled appreciatively and instantly dropped to her knees in front of Debbie's cunt to start emptying her out.

"Have you all forgotten that you're in a family meeting," Laura asked a bit annoyed.

"Maybe we should just join them," Cathy said leaping up and lying on the floor in front of the bed. Laura studied her flowing cunt and quickly jumped up to sit on Cathy's face; Laura's own cock cream filled pussy instantly being attacked by Riverdale's Mayor.

Laura was about to bend over and attack Cathy's cunt when Esther screamed, "hey that's mine," and getting up straddled Cathy's body bending over and attacking the tasty treat in Cathy's muffin while at the same time keeping her rear nicely lifted. Esther's position brought a smile to a previously frowning Laura's face as she bent her head and was able to easily get to the delicacy found in Esther's own cunt.

"I think we've been abandoned," Stan said.

On screen John said, "I know how you feel Dad."

"Listen Dad," Ron said, "I think we're going to try and get these cunts back for a final fucking before we leave here, we'll try to get in contact again in a few days."

"Okay son," Stan said looking lustfully at the three women on the ground, "I think we'll try to get these cunts back also; try to behave and NO MORE HITCHHIKERS!"

"We hear you Dad," Don said as Jason got up and was seen stuffing his near exploding cock in Ana's mouth: Ana who was sitting on Patty's lap looked overjoyed to finally be getting some cum also: in the meantime Tammy got up and going over to Don sucked his abandoned cock into her mouth and from the look on her face Don must have been just as close to cumming as Jason.

"Well bye again everyone," Patty said as she looked around her at all the activity.

"Bye Patty;" Dr. Lewis said and quickly added, "by the way have you heard from Dolly and Melissa?"

"I talked to them two days ago; they really seem to finally be having that 'happily ever after' life together that they'd been trying for years to claim. They might visit for the End of Summer Bash; they were upset when they had to miss last years."

"Well if they come they'll definitely be welcomed."

"Oh I'm sure they will CUM!" Patty gave a final smile and wave as the screen suddenly went blank.

"Someone must have cut the connection," Charley said, "it didn't look like Patty had the control."

"I think I saw Lizzy pick up a control before David started fucking her," Randy said. "I noticed her get up just now which means David is probably about to feed her also and she decided it was time to continue without interruptions."

"That or she didn't want to give your wife another chance to ask Tammy or Janice about San Francisco," Stan said using the mini-keyboard to shut down the laptop and another remote control to turn off the plasma TV screen.

On hearing the words 'San Francisco' Esther lifted her cunt juice and cock cream soaked face from Cathy's pussy, a worried look slowly taking the place of the enraptured look that had been there.

Stan noticed the look on Esther's face and said "What say we find the Carsons and the Jacobs. We can go up to sun deck and start refilling all these ladies; I'm sure they'd like a little more to eat now that they've finished that last treat.

A wicked smile fought it's way through Esther's worried look as she thought of a good long filling by all the guys on the ship including Pietro; suddenly leaping up she grabbed Laura and helped her stand and together the two of them got Cathy to her feet.

"We'll meet you on the sundeck," Esther said eagerly to the guys and to the ladies she screamed, "CUM ON YOU TWO!" and lead the way out the door.

The three guys still on the bed looked at each other surprised but then shrugging one to another quickly got up and ran out the cabin door to start an evening of fun on the ocean under the stars.


Darlene entered the Anderson home family room carrying a baby monitor which she placed on the end table next to the large couch, she took a second to peek at the giant screen in front of the couch and saw the nursery, from which she had just come, was tuned in. Turning to look at the two people on the couch she said with a smirk, "Are you keeping an eye on the kids or on me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.