Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 15: The End Is Always The Beginning

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: The End Is Always The Beginning - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

The months of April and May seemed to speed by quickly as excitement over upcoming events mounted throughout the town. Chief among them was the transformation of the town itself, the entire first few blocks from where the gates of Eden were to be found had now been cleared of all houses and even most paved roads as it was slowly turned into a giant park (grass and new trees were planted daily) and the foundations of the aquarium, zoo and aqua park were outlined. The foundations of the giant walls that would surround the Eden Naturist Community were also laid; though no true construction would begin on them until the summer. The progress that was rapidly being made excited the permanent residents because most had still been skeptical that the project would be permitted to go through; most knew the story of how the project had been attempted once before in the days of the original Mistress of Pain and how it had been stopped at the last minute by the government. This progress plus the fact that some old well-known families, among those several that TXLT2 had met on their trip to Europe, had applied to return as permanent residents and been accepted fueled the towns hope that nothing would stop the project this time.

TXLT2 had spent much of their free time since March planning and preparing for their summer tour across the States. They now had the full route they would be taking planned out and with the help of Pam's Pleasure and the Loving Cousins they had set up many concert stops along the way. TXLT2 had wanted one of the two bands to accompany them on the trip but it turned out they would be touring Europe together on the Pam's Pleasure (the bands houseboat); TXLT2 was therefore able to repay them for their help by putting them in contact with a few of the locations they had played at on TXLT2's European tour the previous summer.

Still needing a second band TXLT2 had turned to the Non-Children; the kids weren't thrilled about once more having been TXLT2's last resort, but they accepted and many were wary that something more than just going on a tour was motivating some of Non-Children. These suspicions escalated when the Non-Children declared their need for their own chronologist, photographer and Videoographer and they gave the jobs to Janice Crane, Tammy Bradson and Sam Crane respectively. The fact that Siren would have found some excuse to bring Sam along wasn't surprising but that they'd choose Tammy and Janice rather than PC Ce, Greg Fuller or William Long was very strange. Stranger still was the fact that Tammy would accept to be away during the summer with her new little sister due to arrive during that time.

Another event that had many of the High School students excited was the upcoming graduation. Though nobody in the Anderson house was graduating, the OHPF was mourning the loss of two of its original members, Jen Ramos and Harry Fuller, as well as one honorary member Carol Cox all of which would be beginning college the next year. None though would actually be leaving the town; with all of them having their true loves (Marlene Winters, Felix Foster and Maria Ramos) still at Riverdale High they had all opted to attend 1st University of Riverdale.

Where the OHPF would still have most of its founding members, the JOHPF would find itself in totally new hands since just about everyone with the exception of that year's newest members would be graduating and heading for Riverdale High. Tammy and Lizzy had already had long talks with PI Ce and Carmen Reyes; one of the two was bound to end up the new president the following year.

With everyone's thoughts on the summer and beyond only one person truly looked nervously to the near future, Mabel Lewis. Siren had been chosen to give the Valedictorian speech at her graduation and though she'd given speeches before the fact that she was in a whole different country (a whole different world almost) made her worry about what the central message of this speech should be.


" ... therefore, though our journey in this stage of our life is over, we look to the future and embrace it; recognizing at all times that the end is always the beginning!" Siren finished with strong emphasis on the last few words and taking a bow stayed down a few seconds as if waiting for something. When she didn't hear anything she looked nervously up and said angrily, "What you don't like it?"

The three people in the room with her looked nervously around at all of the Erotic Ninja's torture machines and seemed to consider the best answer to give. "It was really good Siren," Sam said quickly; maybe too quickly.

"Yeah Sis," Vixen added "I really like the part about our new beginning and how it coincides with a new beginning for the entire town."

"Well to tell you the truth—" William began but then stopped on seeing the terrified look in Vixen's eyes "—umm it's great."

"That's not what you were going to say," Siren screamed, "What were you going to say?"

"Seriously Siren, it'll be fine; don't worry about it," William answered giving her a strong smile.

"If it's so fine why didn't any of you applaud when I finished it?"

All three suddenly cast angry eyes at Siren and on Sam looking down to his body Siren suddenly giggled and said, "Oh yeah sorry about that." She walked over to the three chairs and picking up a key started unlocking the handcuffs that were keeping her audience present. "The last four people I tried to practice my speech on all disappeared mysteriously before I finished giving it."

"Is that why you insisted on practicing in the Erotic Ninja's play room this time," Vixen asked a little annoyed as she was finally released from the chair she'd been attached to.

"Well that and the fact that it is the most private spot in the house."

As the other three were finally standing Mabel gave them a serious look and said, "Okay you're free now so how about telling me what you really thought of my speech."

"Siren we weren't kidding," Sam said, "it was fine."

"He's right Siren," William concurred, "except for the fact that it was a little too long it was well written."

"TOO LONG!?! It's too long, is that why all the others kept sneaking out before I finished; What if that happens at the graduation! What if everyone just gets up when I'm half-way through my speech and leaves! What if the Principal just shuts off my mike and tells me time is up! What if—"

"SHUT UP!" Sam screamed pushing Mabel to her knees and stuffing his erect cock in her mouth.

Vixen gave him a worried look and whispered, "you're braver than you look." And she watched Sam's cock pumping in and out of Siren's mouth as she seemed to continue trying to talk while at the same time beginning to fully suck her boyfriend's joy stick.

"She won't do anything to hurt it," Sam whispered back, "she wouldn't be able to make it through a day if she thought I couldn't feed her."

"Still she doesn't really look like she's calming down much; even if she is enjoying her treat." Turning to William she said, "Why don't you help her Will; I mean it was your big mouth that made her fly off the deep end; maybe it should be your Long tongue that calms her down."

William Long gave his girlfriend an angry look; he didn't like jokes about his last name and its relationship to certain parts of his body. He also didn't like being put in situations where he might have to share those certain parts of his body with others. Though it had been more than a month and a half since he had totally conquered the psychological fears that had left him with erectile dysfunction for the last couple of years, he still had not had sex with anyone outside of Vixen and his own family. Vixen however was constantly edging him to share his skills with her family saying that in a way they were his family too. William would have quickly declined to help if it wasn't for the fact that he felt responsible for Siren's sudden attack of nerves; he had spoken a little too quickly. William therefore gave a hesitant nod and walked closer to Sam and Siren; casting a questioning glance towards his best friend; hoping to get a hint of how he should proceed. Without saying a word Sam pushed Siren flat on her back without removing his cock from her mouth; Sam ended up on his knees as he continued to fuck Siren's face and throat. Vixen ran towards her sister and straddling her mid-section pulled her legs up and apart totally opening Siren to William's view. As William studied Siren's open pussy his cock instantly gave a jerk and started to grow all on its own. Siren, like all of Vixen's sisters, not to mention most of Vixen's friends, had a totally bald and very smooth looking pussy; William's mouth watered just looking at it.

"Well what are you waiting for," Vixen coaxed, smiling at the desire she saw in her boyfriend's eyes, "dig in already!"

Still a little hesitant William dropped to his knees and brought his face closer to Siren's pussy, he tentatively stuck out his tongue and took a long swipe from Siren's open pussy hole to the beginning of her slit instantly smiling on tasting her honey sweet juices. William then began a well rehearsed process of driving a girl crazy by using his tongue to tease the girl's labia, clit and pussy hole; licking all around these areas without ever really touching them. Siren was moaning around Sam's cock and she wanted to scream to William to really suck her already but since she couldn't bring herself to separate Sam's cock from her mouth she pulled her legs away from Vixen's grip and wrapped them around William's neck holding his head tight against her pussy until he really started to eat her out. Vixen, in the meantime, turned to face Siren's boobs and moving up to her sister's chest grabbed one of her perky tits and directed the erect nipple on the end to her own suddenly very wet pussy; Vixen then began pumping her cunt with the boob for several seconds before moving to Siren's other boob and doing the same; Vixen then continued alternating back and forth between boobs until she had a massive orgasm and was gushing cunt juice all over Siren's chest and boobs. By that time Siren had had more than one orgasm thanks to William's incredible cunningulus skills; Vixen had bragged about his skills to her but Siren hadn't believed he was as good as Vixen made him out to be until now. Sam, who had never relented in his fucking of Siren's mouth, refused to allow himself to truly cum but Siren loved the taste of his cock and pre-cum anyway and sucked and licked happily at his cock head. When Vixen had cum she gave Sam a signal and he suddenly pulled out of Siren's mouth; before she could say anything Vixen turned around moved a little more up and plopped her still flowing cunt on her sister's open mouth: Siren didn't waver as she began pushing her tongue into Vixen's hot hole. Vixen then lay down on Siren and started licking at her slit and clit; at times locking tongues with William who was still licking frantically at Siren's love cup. When William realized what Vixen was doing he separated from Siren's pussy and surrendered it totally to Vixen. Watching his girlfriend pleasuring her sister in this manner made his cock grow even more; Vixen noticed his cock's excited state and suddenly grabbing it guided it to Siren's hungry hole. William looked worriedly at Sam (Siren was his girl after all; sucking her was one thing but fucking her was another). William then saw that Sam was behind Vixen and his long cock was thrusting strongly in and out of Vixen's pussy. Smiling, as he realized that seeing his best friend fucking his girl in no way upset him, William finally impaled Siren completely and began fucking her tight pussy to several more orgasms before feeling that he couldn't hold back any more and suddenly exploding with a loud grunt and filling the pussy with load after load of hot cream. When his shrunken cock finally withered out of Siren's pussy Vixen instantly connected her mouth to her sister's hole to suck her clean. William noticed now that Sam was also resting his deflated and gooey cock as Siren emptied out Vixen's equally cream filled muffin. When Vixen was finished with Siren's pussy she got up (her own cunt now fully cleaned out also) and dropped in front of William's cream and juice drenched cock to clean it off. Sam instantly re-straddled Siren's head and pumped his own cock back in her mouth to keep her from saying a word.

It wasn't until everyone was cleaned off that Sam finally let a beyond blissful Siren stand up saying, "so are you feeling better."

"A little, but we are definitely going to have to do that a few more times before the graduation to make sure I stay calm."

Noticing how lost Siren still was in rapture Sam tried to take advantage of her mood by asking, "So love do you feel good enough to tell me what you and Tammy are really planning during the summer?"

In a second the ecstatic look in Siren's eyes was gone and looking very serious she asked, "What do you mean?"

"I was just wondering what the real reason Janice and I are going on this trip is."

"I don't know what you mean; you're there to do a job that's it."

"Is it true that you were investigating exactly where Dad is living and that at the last minute you got Ron and Ana to change the tour plans for that city?"

"Who told you—" Siren suddenly shut up and once more looking nervous suddenly pushed Sam to the ground saying, "you know what this time you SHUT UP: you're making me nervous again." Before Sam could say anything Siren had gagged him with her pussy and looking at William and Vixen ordered strongly, "You two, sit back down now," she pointed to the chairs as she added, "I want to practice my speech one more time."

When William and Vixen didn't move fast enough she screamed, "NOW! Do I have to handcuff you two again?"

Vixen pulled a shocked William to the chair and whispered, "We better do what she asks if we don't want to end up in that new electrified puppy dog cage of hers."

As they finally sat Siren began, "Mayor, council members, staff and fellow students I welcome you all to the end of one journey and beginning of another ... AHHHHH I'M CCCUUUMMMING AGAIN!" And she began to flow freely into Sam's mouth whose tongue had been at work keeping Siren calm once more.

"Now that is a WELCUMMING," William thought giggling to himself.


You think you're special you think I need you bad

Well let me tell you Honey 'cause you got me really mad

You're nothing but a cunt to me; you're nothing but a glove

If my meat is cold the glove goes on and warms it oh so nice

But if need be I'll take that glove and throw it in the trash!

"RONALD ANDERSON," Lana screamed, "I wouldn't even sing that song at an OHPF only event! Hannah haven't you told your husband how to write a song!?!"

"Queen don't judge it too quickly;" Hannah said then added wickedly, "In the next verse the cunt gets to tell the cock exactly what she thinks of him."

"But it's the last verse that's really worth waiting for," Ron said smiling from his base guitar.

"What happens in the last verse," Lana asked curiously.

"The cock and the cunt decide they truly love and need each other and really get together," Hannah said smirking.

"Well," Lana said considering that maybe she was a little hasty, "I guess maybe we can try it out."

"We just can't try it out now," Ana said angrily.

"Hey we're not playing at a church this time," Ron said strongly.

"No," Ana agreed, "but we are playing at our Junior Prom at the High School and somehow I don't think Principal Green will like the song."

"Well Principal Green doesn't like cocks, period." Hannah reminded. "She can't blame us if we don't mind them pumping in us."

"Still," John said from the keyboard, "I have to go with Ana on this one; it's an interesting song Ron but we'll hold off on playing it at anything but OHPF and Return to Eden parties."

Katrina who had grabbed a page with the lyrics to look the song over said, "I like it, you definitely have to sing it at my birthday party during the End of Summer Beach Extravaganza."

"Umm—we'll see about that baby," Lana said, "if we can get that new nude beach area to ourselves like we did last year we can probably sing it for you and Jason."

"What do you mean 'if we get the beach area'," Katrina said confused, "we own the beach area remember; and the whole town for that matter."

"So back to the song list for the Junior Prom," Ana said annoyed.

"I think we already have enough of our original songs chosen," Don said, "between them we just sing some of our favorites like 'I Love Rock and Roll' and 'American Pie'."

"Don't forget to sing 'That Girl'," Debbie said, "for Rita."

"It's too bad the Non-Children won't be with us," Ron said, "a lot of the class wanted to here Siren sing 'Small Town Girl' again."

"I can't believe they're senior dance ended up being scheduled on the same night as our junior prom," Ana said. "DoubleD is really nervous; they have to play there and it will actually be their first concert here in Riverdale without us holding their hand so to speak."

"They'll be fine," Ron said, "they've played alone before, both in Austria and on that trip they made to Florida."

"You know Harlot is actually taking PC and Tammy is taking Janice," Katrina said a little angrily.

"—and Hustler is taking Greg—" Jason chimed in also angrily.

"—and Tommy actually asked Carmen to be his official date," Hannah finished.

"Don't tell me you guys are still debating who you will be taking to the junior prom," John said going over to Debbie and giving her a kiss.

Everyone else in the studio threw them angry looks and Don said, "That's easy for you to say brother; you're the only one of us in a normal relationship."

"What do you mean normal," Debbie asked.

"Maybe normal isn't the right word Don," Lana said looking a little insulted.

"Umm—classic then," Don said correcting himself.

"I heard Marlene is taking Jen Ramos," Katrina said, "and even though neither of them are juniors Carol Cox is taking Maria."

"Maybe it is silly to be worrying about what people will think about our dates," Don said, "especially when I'm co-president of the Gay and Lesbian club."

"You know what brother, you're right," Lana said going over to Katrina and kissing her. Lana then said, "Hey beautiful how would you like to be my date to the prom?"

"Well it's about time," Katrina answered locking lips with her.

"And I'm taking my wife," Ron said smiling at Hannah, "it's about time the town learned the truth about us; we're both adults: if I want my sister to be my wife it's no one's business. As a matter-a-fact," Ron suddenly added smiling, "My pet and I are going to get the crowns for Prom King and Queen!"

"That just leaves my problem," Ana said gloomily, "do I show up to the prom with my wife; seeing as my wife is my music teacher and she was once almost put on trial for being suspected of having an affair with me."

"But you're an adult now," Lana said, "and you're married!"

"Still I'm not sure the statute of limitations on Statutory rape has expired since Patty was first accused; she was somewhat older than me at the time and they could still consider it a felony rather than a misdemeanor."

"Well I doubt Principal Green would have any objections to you going with Patty," Lana answered, "as a matter a fact the only person that might have used that incident against you, Rita's mom, is dead now. I think it's safe for you and Patty to go together."

"That's what she said but I still have to give it some thought," Ana said. She then smiled and changing the subject said, "Talking about dates did you hear that Roberto Reyes is taking Marilyn Jacobs and that Aaron Brown is going with Louise Carson?"

"Really," Ron said amused, "what did their masters think about that?"

"Well Annie Styles apparently gave her consent easily enough; she's a red band and she's going with Henry Wise who's also red band. Martha Wise was a little less happy, she's green band and she was apparently thinking of making her slave her date even though Louise still wears a blue band. Martha only consented to let Aaron take Louise when Jane Wesley asked her to be her date and showed a true interest in her."

"Jane—" Lana said shocked. "—but Jane still wears a blue band also."

"Not anymore," Ana said smiling and holding up her own wrist to show off her green band OHPF id, "she's officially one of us now!" Don, Jason, Katrina and Lana (all of who also wore their green bands) gave a proud smile.

"Maybe we should get back to rehearsing," John said, "why don't we try 'Love is A Battlefield'?"

"Actually," Hannah said smiling wickedly, "why don't we go back to my Master's latest song." Going over to Ron and grabbing his erect cock she guided it to her cunt and said, "Let's take it from that last verse."

"Good idea Pet," Ron said putting down his base and putting his arms around her back. She instantly lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist as Ron's cock truly got together with her cunt.

"Cum on," Lana said pulling Katrina to one of the sofas, "I suddenly get the feeling that they'll be rehearsing that song for a while; we might as well practice it too." Instantly Katrina's over-sized clit was thrusting in and out of Lana's wet pussy and instantly, throughout the studio, other's began to loudly rehearse the song also: the chorus of moans, groans, sighs and grunts quickly became music to everyone's ears.


With three days left to the junior high school graduation and a week to TXLT2 and the Non-Children's departure on a three month tour. Amy and Lisa sought to share as much time together with Tammy as possible. Locked in Amy and Lisa's room Tammy and Janice enjoyed some hot Mommy milk as Lisa alternated fucking three totally naked pussies with a 10 inch strap-on.

"Oh that feels just great," Amy sighed, as Lisa impaled her once more with the fuck tool.

"What the fucking I'm giving you or the non-stop boob emptying those two are giving you?" As Lisa said this she pulled out of Amy once more and moved aside to Janice and aimed the tool at her already open cunt.

"It's all beautiful Lisa," Amy admitted beatifically. She was petting the head of her little Red Thing with one hand and the ass of her baby's Brown-haired Beauty with the other. She'd been trying to bring up the courage to say something but she didn't want to sound too demanding; especially when she and her baby were about to go through their first long separation since having found each other. "Tammy honey," she started softly, "don't you think it's time you tell your mommies the truth about why this trip you're taking is more important than being here when your sister Susie arrives?"

Tammy didn't disconnect her mouth from Amy's tit but she did look up to lock questioning eyes with Amy's very perceptive eyes. After a minute or two of enduring Amy's knowing stare Tammy turned her eyes to Janice who seemed to be observing her just as strongly, waiting for Tammy's answer. Finally, deciding she should say something, Tammy released the boob in her mouth and after licking her lips clean of all left over milk said, "Mom you know I want to be with you and Mommy Lisa and baby Susie for ever: when I get back from the tour I'll have the chance to do that. To be with my entire family for ever: everyone should be able to do that; if I can I want to make sure others can have the same opportunity."

"And what does that mean," Lisa asked as she pulled out of Janice and moved over to Tammy's cunt to start pumping the dildo in and out of Tammy's very red and wet love tunnel.

After giving a moan or two Tammy tried to regain her focus and said, "Just that we're going to be very happy as a family and I wouldn't want any family to miss out on that," she then added sadly and under her breath, "especially not because of me."

"Tammy," Amy said seriously, "you're not thinking of seeing anyone in particular on this tour are you? Because I'm sure you and Mabel have learned—"

"Siren and I aren't going to show our faces to anyone outside of the tour group; I promise you that Mom," Tammy said this very strongly and so truthfully that all the others in the room gave a strong breath of relief. Tammy then changed the subject saying, "So Mommy Lisa, how are your boobs coming along; are they as filled with milky goodness as Mom's?"

Smiling Lisa said, "Well they're not quite as flowing as Amy's yet, but they're getting there. Susie is going to be my little baby also so I should get to feed her from time to time."

"And feed me too," Tammy questioned with a mischievous grin.

"Well you are my little girl also; it wouldn't be fair to feed one and not the other."

Tammy suddenly got up from the bed as Lisa pulled out of her pussy to once more move to Amy's flowing love cup and getting on her knees between Lisa's legs said, "you always feed me Mommy Lisa," and she connected her mouth to Lisa's own dripping pussy to start enjoying some hot juice after her warm milk. Janice saw her and thinking it a good idea suddenly got up and ran behind Tammy, lying on the floor and squeezing her head under Tammy's flowing pussy to suck and drink. Lisa just kept thrusting strongly in and out of Amy until soon all of them (including Janice who was masturbating rapidly as she filled her mouth with Tammy juice) were cumming together one more time.

As they finally separated Tammy said, "Well that was great but I think Janice and I should leave you two alone for a while—"

"—not to mention be alone ourselves," Janice added giggling. She then quickly remembered something and added, "Oh, by the way, you are all going to be at that celebration dinner at the Lewises the Saturday after graduation right. Don't make me and Mom go alone."

"Isn't Sam going to be there," Amy asked curiously.

"Yeah but with Siren there we can't count on him to spend much time with us. Anyway Mom really wants you two there when she meets some new people."

"Hasn't she already met the Lewises," Lisa questioned somewhat confused.

"Well yes and no; she's met them, but she hasn't really gotten together with them; and I get the feeling that there is going to be a lot of getting together at the party. Then there's William's mom; Mom has never met her at all."

"Karen Long you mean," Amy said, "yeah Darlene may not be ready to meet someone like Karen without me and Lisa holding her hand." Amy gave a wicked smile as she said this she then added, "Don't worry, you can tell your Mom that we promised to be there and we will be there."

After that Tammy grabbed Janice and after giving her two mommies kisses left for her own room leaving Amy and Lisa alone on the bed for a while.

As Amy tried to regain her breath she said, "You see, they're not going to try to see him at all; I think we've all just been imagining things. I can't wait to tell Darlene."

"She didn't say Mabel and her aren't going to see him love," Lisa said worriedly, "she said Siren and her aren't going to show anyone their faces when they do whatever they're planning to do."

Amy turned a confused face to Lisa who bent and grabbed one of Amy's boobs; sucking it into her mouth Lisa began seeking out any milk the girls may have left there. Amy however was looking to understand what Lisa meant and asked, "If no one is going to see their faces doesn't that mean they're not going to see anyone?"

Lisa looked up at Amy and, after sucking a minute more, finally said, "well that could be what she meant: then again, since she packed her Little Mistress costume and since Esther told me that Siren packed her Erotic Ninja costume—well, it's hard to see someone's face if they're wearing a mask isn't it?" Amy gave Lisa another worried look but before she could say anything Lisa got up and straddled her head saying, "Here, you're the only one that hasn't had a hot drink to calm you down," and rubbing her pussy on Amy's mouth waited until she felt Amy's tongue finally begin to slither up her hole and swirl back and forth inside her to once more let herself truly cum.


The day after the junior prom the Anderson and Wilson kids were sitting in the Anderson tour mobile discussing the events of the previous two days as well as trying to figure out what Stan and Laura were presently up to.

"What do you think they meant when they said, 'don't worry we'll be back before you have to leave'" Lana questioned looking to the front where Stan and Laura were sitting quietly behind the driver's seat as Lisa drove them somewhere.

"I don't know what they meant," Ron answered, "we don't leave for four or five days yet."

Ana threw Hannah, who was sitting on Ron's lap a suspicious look and inquired, "What about you 'your majesty' any idea what our folks are planning?"

Hannah gave a nervous look as several heads turned to her and quickly smiling answered, "Talking about getting back by the time we leave; I take it Patty will be back from Hawaii by then also?" Ana had driven Patty from the junior prom to the airport the night before. Patty would be spending a few days with her sister Dolly and sister-in-law Melissa in Hawaii before returning to spend the next 3 months on the road with Ana and TXLT2.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.