Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 14: A Career In Cunningulus

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Career In Cunningulus - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Don bent his mouth to the rosebud of his partner and sticking out his tongue softly began to draw circles around it drawing a low and content moan from his lover. As Don continued to push his tongue against the pink asshole he would apply more and more force each time he stopped at the very center having lovingly circled it one or two times. After several minutes of applying force Don's tongue finally broke through the dirty little hole and began circling the inside, lubricating the hole completely, inside as much as outside. When he heard his lover give a few more happy moans followed by a long sigh of pleasure, Don moved his hand over a bottle on the bed next to where his lover was on his hands and knees and pushing down on the top filled his hand with a generous portion of the lube. When ready he suddenly pulled his tongue out of the butt hole it was exploring and quickly replaced it with first one and then two fingers pushing deep into the hole, lubricating every part of it as his lover gave a yelp of joy at being filled. Don showered the butt cheeks in front of him with a few kisses as his fingers worked to open the hole more and more until, feeling it was ready, he stood up and pointing his very erect 9 inch cock at the hole took a second to cover it with lubricant as well before pushing it against his lover's hole. He pushed in more and more until the head of his cock popped in and he began to force his cock all the way into the anus before him. Don loved his lover's anal muscle control; how those muscles would squeeze his cock strongly as Don fought to get it to the deepest depths of the hungry hole. Don pushed and pushed until he was right against the ass cheeks and after a minute or two, satisfied his lover was completely ready, he began moving slowly in and out, and increasing the speed after every few pumps.

"So what do you think is really going on," Don asked as he took a second to stare at the plasma TV screen in his room.

"What do you mean," Jason questioned looking back at him a little confused.

"You know what I mean," Don answered picking up a mini-remote controlled keyboard by the bottle of lube and beginning to move the pointer across several of the small tiled windows on screen. Selecting three windows he pressed the button that opened them and tiled them across the entire screen.

Jason still seemed confused as he said, "Why did you just open three blank windows; the action in the activity room with the JOHPF is definitely more interesting; or at least you should have zoomed in on the Orgasm Queen and her Wild Kat next door."

"The action in those windows is normal, these three windows, however, something is up: I know it!"

Jason began pushing back against Don's cock, meeting the thrusts that up to now had not stopped and after taking a moment to just enjoy the bliss of his love's cock pumping once more him finally said, "So those three blank windows, I take it they're—"

"—the Mistress' Lair; all three rooms are blanked out. She is up to something I tell you."

"Well this is her night; the last Saturday of the month."

"Still, this is more than just her regular monthly party my love. She has had these blacked out since yesterday."

"You think she has some new torture machines for her toys?"

"Maybe, I doubt we'll get to see them though, she hardly ever picks us anymore," these last words came out a little bitterly.

"Well there are just so many toys she can handle in one night," Jason said giving a groan as he felt Don reach around him and grab Jason's erect cock and start masturbating it to the same rhythm Don's cock traveled in out of Jason's ass.

"Still she should make time for us more often and stop looking for new toys so much!"

Suddenly thinking of something Jason said, "New toys, hey do you think this has something to do with the fact that Amy asked Sam and Janice's Mom to spend the weekend with her and Lisa?"

"Her name is Darlene and yes I do think it has something to do with her; and with her kids also. It's no coincidence that Tammy decided to throw a Non-Pajama party this weekend and that besides the Lewis kids Sam and Janice were two of the only other JOHPF members invited."

"You think the Mistress is out to beat some sense into the Crane family?"

"Or at least beat some sense out of their ass cheeks. I heard that none of them have been able to enjoy true orgasms since the father walked out on the family two weeks ago, so maybe a good session with the Mistress of Pain is just what they need."

As Jason felt his cock squeezed he fought not to cum yet since he wanted to save the cream to give his love a good drink. Trying to take his mind off the bliss he was feeling a second he focused more on what Don had said previously and added; "you know I think bringing the Crane family some good cheer is definitely a part of tonight's festivities; but now that I think of it, there has to be something more."

Don, who was near cumming himself, also fought his final orgasm and said, "okay, now what do you mean?"

"Well if the Mistress just wanted to party with the Crane family why would Tammy need to have a Non-Pajama party at all? Since Darlene was coming over to be with Amy she just could have invited Janice to be with her; and I'm sure if she got Siren's help having Sam over as well wouldn't have been a problem."

"True," Don groaned about ready to stop fighting the impending explosion. "Maybe—"

Before he could finish his thought the door to his room burst open and both Don and Jason stopped thinking about cumming as their attention was turned to the fourteen year old black beauty that suddenly stomped into the room demanding, "Hey I want that cream, and I want those cocks pumping in me now!"

Don pulled his cock out of Jason's butt and turned an annoyed face to the girl as Jason turned to lie on his back; giving his hands and knees a rest. "You know Ellen," Don said angrily, "if you want to feel our cocks pumping in you, you should try saying please."

Ellen Brown jumped on the bed where Jason's abandoned and erect cock was pointing straight up and straddling him grabbed his dick and directed it right to her open pussy as she sat on it and let it slither right into her. Don gave her another angry look but since his own cock was now pointing at Ellen's mouth she opened wide and swallowed it straight down her throat before he could protest any more. Ellen's young vaginal muscles clamped and unclamped Jason's already very excited cock while Ellen's throat muscles did the same for Don's cock. Since Don had already been so near cumming it only took a few minutes of Ellen's deep throating to get him to start blowing his load. Ellen relaxed her vaginal muscles giving Jason another break as she focused on drinking all the Don cream filling her mouth; since he had held back so long he had a very copious load and it took several swallows for Ellen to get it all and when she finally finished with him Don didn't say a word, he just collapsed on the bed next to Jason to try to control his breathing. Ellen, in the meantime, jumped off Jason's cock and swallowing it began to suck on it just as she had done with Don's: in only another minute Jason was emptying his balls, all the hot salty cream going straight down Ellen's throat and she didn't release his cock until she was satisfied she'd gotten every last drop.

When she finally stood erect and the two older teens sat up to look at her she said angrily, "that was too quick: I want the two of you to fuck me some more so get those cocks up again NOW!"

Don once more looked at her annoyed and said, "Ellen, if you want to feel these cocks in you again, you have to work to get them up again and then you have to get on your hands and knees and beg us to put them in you."

Ellen threw him an outraged and dirty look and raising her hand, which she had had closed since she entered the room, pointed a mace like can at his face and sprayed, she then quickly turned the can to Jason who looked shocked and sprayed him as well. As both boys lay unconscious on the bed Ellen gave a smirk and quoted under her breath, "Rule number one of the Mistress' book of FemDom: A FemDom never begs for what she wants, she just takes it!"


Don slowly began to open his eyes and as he did he began trying to make sense of where he was. He was shocked to learn as he tried to see what was going on that he couldn't see at all; he was wearing a blindfold. He didn't know how long he was out but he knew that a lovely aroma had helped bring him back to consciousness. He tried moving but found that he was unable to move; he was face down and he was on the floor but he was chained. He didn't need Hannah's super genius to figure out where he was, even without his eyes to see. He was on the floor of the Mistress' Room of Torture and what's more his head was laying in between someone's legs, and since it was the aroma of a hot leaking pussy that had awoken him he had no doubt it was girl; the question was which girl. Knowing there was only one way to find out he stuck out his tongue and began to lick up and down the slit he knew was before him; since the Mistress hadn't gagged him, and since everyone knew that the Mistress considered her toys mouths useful for only one thing, he didn't doubt that was what the Mistress wanted from the beginning: especially when he felt his cock being sucked into someone mouth and realized that there was a head between his own legs. It only took Don a few seconds of licking and sucking to think, "Lana, I'd know her majestic juices anywhere!" He then thought as he felt a long tongue circling his shaft within the mouth it was encased, "and that's Katrina sucking me off! I wonder if Jay is being sucked by Lana while being forced to suck Katrina. I bet anything that he is." Knowing that he couldn't do anything but enjoy his predicament Don decided to just lose himself completely in the sucking he was giving his sister and the sucking his sister-in-law was giving him.

Lizzy opened her eyes and was shocked by what she saw. She had actually been conscious for a while now but had been so lost in bliss as a mechanical cock pumped in and out of her pussy and as medium sized anal beads were automatically pulled from her ass that she hadn't wanted to open her eyes. Now, however, even though she still wanted nothing more than to enjoy the feelings traveling through her body she felt it best to take a peak and see who else the Little Mistress (she was sure it had to have been Tammy that had thrown that egg when the JOHPF was gathered around the large card table that had been placed in the Activity Room) had collected to play with. Like mentioned though, she was shocked when she saw that pretty much everyone in the house was present in the Mistress' Room of Torture; from her corner in the stocks she could see pretty much all of the room (it's why being in the stocks or on the rack had always been considered such an honor; you could see everything the Mistress did).

Scanning the room quickly she saw DoubleD and Hustler where chained between Vixen and Harlot on the wall opposite her: Mrs. Crane was lying on the rack next to her, the auto fucker pile-driving into her ass: Sam was sitting on the bondage chair positioned at the head of the rack and Lizzy could see anal beads being pulled out of his ass as well, she could also see his cock was bigger that she'd ever seen it before; Lizzy had no doubt that the Little Mistress had a PC muscle clamp on it, as she probably did with every other male there. Continuing her scan of the room she noticed that John and Debbie had been given the honor of keeping time for them that night; they were chained to the large timer with John's head pointing to the 0 and Debbie's at the 30 minute marker. John and Debbie were connected at the groins and Lizzy could just make out John's cock as it occasionally pumped in and out of Debbie's pussy; the automatic anal bead collectors on the timer were also ready though they wouldn't start removing the beads in John and Debbie's butts until the timer was actually activated.

Lizzy was looking for Janice and quickly found her on the steel suspension bars hanging face down, a tickle torture machine was at work at her pussy and some weights attached to her nipples pulled her breasts down. A little behind Janice Greg was once more in the Cavert he had occupied once over the summer, the faux vagina pumping his PC muscle clamped cock and a faux cock pumping his ass. Turning her head towards the Doggy-Style Locking Spreader she saw one of the Anderson girls being double penetrated by the Red Devil Fuck Machine there. Lizzy couldn't tell which Anderson girl it was but since it was the Mistress' night, she doubted the Little Mistress had Hannah there. In fact, when Lizzy noticed another Anderson girl chained to the floor, this one being sucked by Don while she sucked Jason's cock; Lizzy was sure that it was Ana in the Doggy-Style Locker. Lizzy figured this because the fourth person in the square shaped daisy chain on the floor was Katrina who was sucking Don as she was sucked by Jason; Lizzy was sure that Lana would have been kept a part of that quartet no matter where they were chained.

Lizzy's eyes wandered curiously towards the last two people in the room; these were chained from the ceiling and were just a little bit off the ground with a chain from the floor keeping them steady; Timmy Wesley and PC Ce seemed to have been placed in the very center of the room for all except the sucking quartet on the floor (which Lizzy now noticed were all blindfolded) to watch. There was a small table next to them on which Lizzy noticed several different spank paddles, large dildos and different sized anal beads.
"What is the Little Mistress up to," Lizzy wondered, "Even if the Mistress will be with her this is still way too many people for them to handle in the one hour time limit?" Lizzy had once asked Tammy why there needed to be a time limit at all and Tammy confessed to her that it had to do with how long a cock could be safely kept clamped, but that there was no limit on the time they had together after this first hour. Lizzy then thought, "and where are Siren and Ellen; they should be here?"

Just then a door slammed open and The Mistress burst in with the Little Mistress at her side. "Look Granddaughter, we have toys tonight many, Many, MANY TOYS!"

"But Grandmother," the Little Mistress said in awe as she looked around the room, "don't you think that these are maybe—well—too many toys?"

"You can never have too many toys Granddaughter, haven't I taught you anything? However, there is a special celebration today and I wanted to make sure there were enough toys to go around."

"A special celebration," The Little Mistress said excitedly, "what are we celebrating?"

"It's a baby shower of sorts;" Turning back to the door the Mistress called, "Daughter CUM in here, and bring my Daughter-in-Law as well!"

The Mistress' Daughter in a maternity gown version of the Mistress' regular suit entered followed by her wife the Ever-Cumming Empress. "You called Mother," the daughter said naively.

"Yes dear I wanted to say congratulations; as well as surprise!" As she said this the Mistress swept her hand across the room presenting all the toys available for playing with.

"A party Mother-In-Law," the Ever-Cumming Empress said smiling wickedly, "shouldn't we have some cake for a party?"

"You know Daughter-in-Law, you are absolutely right." Turning once more to the door the Mistress called, "Husband dear can you and you're little friend pull apart long enough to bring me that cake in the next room?"

A few minutes later a giant cake was rolled into the center of the room by the Master of Love and the Erotic Ninja. "I'll let you know wife that you made me pull out when I had this little whore pretty much out fucked!"

"That'll be the day," the Erotic Ninja answered with a doubtful tone.

"I'm sorry husband; you can get back to teaching her a lesson later."

Looking around the room the Master said, "then again you can let us stay at this party. It looks like there is enough cake and—Party Favors—to go around." As he said this he walked behind PC and pinching her ass strongly gave it a hard slap with his hand. The Erotic Ninja, who had just dipped a finger in the cake, grabbed some of the cream and moving around to Timmy's cock lathered it in cake cream and bending down sucked it in her mouth without saying a word.

Giving the two of them angry looks the Mistress said, "That's enough of that you two; you can stay at the party but those two are reserved!"

Standing up the Erotic Ninja said, "Sorry Mistress, it's just that this cake cream tasted so good that I was suddenly OVERCUM by a need to suck a cock. What is in this cream?"

"A lot of CREAM," the Mistress answered smiling; "several bottles of Anderson Dressing went into making it."

"Grandmother," the Little Mistress questioned, "what did you mean when you said those two toys are reserved?"

"Just this honey," the Mistress answered pulling a remote control from the pouch that hung on her belt and aiming it at the cake. The cake split open revealing it to be exactly like the one that had been prepared for her wedding shower except that rather than a clown this one contained a teenaged afro-American female in a typical female dominator outfit which looked almost exactly like the suit worn by Halle Berry in the movie Catwoman. "Allow me to introduce 'the Seductive Black Beauty' my newest apprentice and Riverdale's next erotic nightmare!"

Lizzy watched as the Black Beauty walked out of the cake (which had been left just behind where Timmy and PC were hanging) walk to the table full of dildos and paddles, grab a very large dildo as well as a paddle and return to the cake. The Black Beauty then dipped the dildo deep in the cake covering it with cream while at the same time scooping up some cream with the paddle, she then walked back to where her 'reserved toys' were hanging and without warning of any kind slammed the cream covered dildo up PC's pussy violently; PC could be heard giving a scream from around her gag but she could be seen fighting the urge to say anything in the Mistress' Lair. The Black Beauty then stood behind Timmy and started whacking his ass cheeks angrily with the cream covered paddle leaving his butt cheeks covered in the white cream. After several minutes of this initial spanking the Black Beauty dropped to her knees behind Timmy and bringing her mouth to his cream covered rear bit his ass strongly before beginning to lick his rear clean and even sucking and licking at his cream drenched butt hole. When she finished her attack on his ass the Black Beauty moved over to PC's ass and started sucking at her rosebud while grabbing the large dildo she had left in PC's pussy and pushing it in and out, fucking PC rapidly with it and leaving PC's pussy as cream coated (inside and out) as Timmy's butt had been. When satisfied that PC was ready, the Black Beauty pulled the dildo from her pussy and after licking it completely clean she brought her mouth to PC's pussy and started licking up and down the slit, getting all the cream she could find, leaving it totally clean before finally moving to PC's little fuck hole and starting to swirl her tongue in and out of it getting all the cream as well as all the cunt juice that flowed from there.

Lizzy threw a look across the room at Harlot against the wall and thought, "She is not happy to see her china doll in Ellen's power again. I hope she remembers that this time PC didn't agree to be Ellen's toy; PC is a toy in the Mistress' Lair and like all us good toys just has to do two things; keep her mouth closed and enjoy herself."

When PC was seen obviously cumming strongly in the Black Beauty's mouth the Mistress smiled and pointing her remote control at the timer said, "I think it's time for all of us to start having some cake and enjoying the toys." As the anal bead collectors on the timer powered up and the timer slowly began to move the Mistress walked over to the cake, pulled a large dildo out of her belt and after coating it with cake cream went straight to Harlot and after giving her a strong look in the eyes rammed the dildo up Harlot's pussy and began coating it with cream as she got on her hands and knees in preparation of a little fine dining.

"The Mistress isn't stupid," Lizzy thought, "she knows Harlot isn't happy with PC being one of Ellen's 'reserved toys' so the Mistress is reminding Harlot just to enjoy herself."

The other dominators took the hint and the Erotic Ninja scooped up a handful of cream before walking over to the bondage chair, kneeling between Sam's legs and covering his cock in the cream before devouring it. The Ever-Cumming Empress and the Mistress' Daughter both scooped up some cream in both hands and they both walked to where Darlene lay on the rack; the Empress then jumped on the rack, coated her own pussy with the cream and after pulling Darlene's gag off plopped her cream covered twat on Darlene's mouth. Lizzy noticed that it didn't take long for Darlene's tongue to start licking all the cream and eventually start plunging in and out of the Empress' love hole. The Empress, who still had one hand full of cream, then coated one of Darlene's boobs with it; squeezing and massaging the tit as she did. The Mistress' Daughter was similarly working on Darlene's other boob while at the same time coating Darlene's pussy with her other hand as she teased the slit, clit and hole; finally pumping two fingers up Darlene's pussy as she leaned down and captured one of the cream covered boobs in her mouth and powerfully bit the nipple. The Mistress' Daughter sucked Darlene's boob until it was completely clean and then moved on to the other boob to do the same before finally working her way down and attacking Darlene's clit and pussy hole with her tongue.

Lizzy looked around at some of the other action in the room and saw that the Master had coated his cock in cake cream and was standing at Ana's mouth who quickly began sucking him off as the faux cocks behind her continued attacking both her pussy and ass. The Little Mistress had gone over to Janice and on removing the tickle torture machine (Janice looked beyond relieved) coated Janice's entire rear from her butt cheeks to the start of her groin section in cake cream and was now dining slowly and happily at Janice's pussy. The Seductive Black Beauty in the meantime had gone to the wall next to the Mistress and had coated both DD and Hustler's cocks in cream and was now sucking them both off at the same time.

When the Erotic Ninja suddenly appeared next to Lizzy, sped up the anal bead collector so that all the beads were instantly pulled from her ass, released her from the stocks (after allowing Lizzy to get over the incredible orgasm she had just had) and pulled her toward the bondage chair Lizzy wondered what the Ninja wanted. Lizzy then saw the Ninja use a remote control to convert the bondage chair Sam was sitting in into a bondage bed on which he now lay with his cock pointing straight up. Going over to the cake the Ninja scooped up two handfuls of cream and returned to where Lizzy was standing still confused: the Ninja then coated her own pussy with one handful of cream and with the other she coated Lizzy's pussy and ass completely. The Ninja then got on the bondage bed with Sam and after positioning his cock at her butt hole worked to get it completely in her ass. When the cock had truly disappeared into her rear she laid back on Sam and Lizzy could tell the Ninja was happy to feel Sam pushing in and out of her. The Ninja then signaled Lizzy to her and pulling Lizzy's gag off Lizzy smiled not needing to be told what the Ninja wanted. Lizzy climbed on the bondage bed with the other two and placed her cream covered pussy at the Ninja's mouth and as she leaned down to suck at the Ninja's own creamy treat she thought as she gave another look around the room, "And to think, this party is just getting started!" She then moaned as she felt the Ninja's tongue expertly exploring her hot hole.


"I'm telling you Will it was the most amazing time any of us ever spent at the Mistress' Lair! In the first hour every single one of us was used and reused and made to cum over and over again! Every single one of the dominators made me feel pain and pleasure throughout the night but it was the Mistress herself that took me first; she had just finished with Harlot and the Black Beauty was still working DD and Hustler's cocks (they looked like they wanted to die since she wouldn't let them cum); anyway the Mistress grabbed me and unchained me but only to take me over to a spanking bench where she started to fuck my pussy with a—" Vixen suddenly stopped talking as she noticed that her boyfriend did not seem very enthusiastic with her personal sexcapades of the previous night. "Umm—anyway you should have seen Sam this morning he was hard as a rock after last night and he fucked all the JOHPF girls this morning around 3 times each. He had been in a bit of a flunk since his Dad left; Janice was too but this morning she demanded all of us in the activity room gang bang her, she claimed she hadn't cum like she did last night in weeks and she needed to feel more. When Sam was fucking her she—"

"Sam was fucking his sister," Will suddenly asked cutting in surprised.

"Will, you should know that a brother or sister is the perfect first lover;" Vixen had just blurted this out in a 'that's a stupid question' tone but suddenly remembering who Will was she gave an embarrassed look and added humbly, "I mean—well for most of us in the JOHPF it's like that; I doubt it's like that with your club but—umm—"

Realizing Vixen was feeling awkward Will said, "Hey I know what you mean, remember my Mother and Father are twins." He smiled to try to make her feel less uncomfortable; they had been going out for two weeks now and they really seemed close and could talk to each other about most aspects of their life, it was just this damn sex life that often brought up a wall. He leaned over to her and giving her a warm kiss for a minute finally broke off and said, "I've told you, you don't have to feel weird talking about what you do at you're club."

"It's hard sometimes;" Vixen admitted softly, "I know you don't like to hear about it."

"Hey, haven't I been watching you fucking my brothers and sisters every day for the past two weeks and it hasn't bothered me?"

"Yeah but you still won't even take off your clothes for us," Vixen said jokingly. "When we lived at the Anderson house my brothers and sister were taught that if you wanted to watch you should be willing to let yourself be watched." Vixen, who was naked on Will's bed, brought her hand down to her pussy and with two hands forced her hole open for Will to look deep into her swollen red cunt. "If you like seeing this as much as you claim, you should take those shorts off and let me see Junior. It's only fair."

Will gave a sad look and turning his eyes away from Vixen's pussy said softly, "We have a deal Toni; you can be who you are and I can be who I am."

"After what happened with Sam and Janice's parents I don't know if that can work for long," Vixen said taking her hand away from her pussy and sucking on her cunt juice drenched fingers sadly.

"Hey," Will said pulling Vixen onto his lap and bringing his lips to hers. "We can make it work," he began sucking at her lips and tongue and had the strangest feeling that he recognized a taste he had loved from long ago; he wasn't sure though what it meant. As he continued to kiss her his hand dropped to her lap and felt a strong heat and moistness on it as he continued kissing Vixen. Before Will's hand could do any exploring in the area though the door opened up and Will's five siblings all ran into the room.

Anne, the oldest of the girls ran up to the two and kissing Vixen on the cheek said, "Hi Vixen, Mom said you were here, do you have time to play with us a while; I know you have to be at a game later this afternoon."

"Umm—Anne" Vixen began looking at Will uncertainly, "maybe this isn't the best—"

"Oh come on Vixen," Angel begged pointing his erect cock at her, "just one to wish you all good luck at the game."

"I'm a cheerleader Angel," Vixen said annoyed, "I don't need good luck."

"But you need good cheer," Willow, the youngest child said, "so that you can pass it on to others."

Vixen had to smile at the little girl for that remark and when she looked back at William she saw that he was smiling also. Will shrugged and said, "She's right you know; a cheerleader could always use some good cheer. Why don't you let them give you some and then we'll go over to the game together." He helped her off his lap and Angel was quickly lying on the bed aiming his cock straight up: Vixen hesitated a moment but then quickly climbed on the bed and sat on his cock guiding it to her ass hole where Angel fought a minute or two to break through her sphincter and start fucking her butt. When she was lying back on Angel, Alexander (the younger of the boys) came to the edge of the bed and guided his erect cock to Vixen's pussy just above the hole being pumped by his brother. Willow then jumped on the bed and plastered her little cunt on Vixen's face while her two sisters each grabbed one of their babysitter's boobs to start sucking. Each time the sister on Vixen's face came she was exchanged for one of the sisters sucking her boobs until all three sisters had been sucked to strong flowing orgasms. The brothers who had been holding their cums then began to fill both Vixen's holes at once and they totally emptied their loads until their withered cocks popped out of the holes they were in. Finally Willow and Faith attacked Vixen's cum filled ass and pussy respectively and when she was totally cleaned out, all of the kids separated from her and William helped her up giving her another kiss and sucking at her cunt juice drenched mouth before saying, "I think we better get to that game now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.