Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 13: A Vixen's Valentine

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Vixen's Valentine - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Ana entered the bedroom she'd been sharing with her wife for the last two months and dropped several items she was carrying on the large bed. Before getting on she gave the computer screen on the desk another quick look to see if she would really have to do this; seeing that nothing had changed she sighed and climbed on the bed grabbing one of the items she'd brought over, a pencil thin vibrator, and began running it up and down her attention hungry pussy lips. She instantly felt a little better on feeling the strong vibrations on her outer labia and closing her eyes a second to savor the feelings she slowly began to work the thin vibrator between her outer lips to run it up and down between her inner and outer labia.

"Oh yeah that feels good," she whispered to herself.

Ana slowly began drawing circles around her clit, looking to tempt it out from under its hood. She could feel it growing and seeking to escape captivity and when she knew it was truly out she began connecting the tip of the vibrator to the tip of her clit, holding it there for a few seconds before once more beginning to draw circles around it and her labia.

Ana continued in this manner until her moans became louder and breathing became faster and more ragged, knowing she was near the orgasm she wanted she grabbed the second vibrator she had brought with her, a 9 inch long one she had nicknamed Daddy because it was the exact length and width of Stan's cock. Ana didn't remove the thin vibrator from her clit as she plunged this new one at full speed into her starving hole and rapidly fucked herself with it frantically. She beat her pussy violently and since she had already been on the edge of an orgasm she suddenly arced her back and giving a muffled scream just let relief flow through her. As the wave of ecstasy washed over her she slowly opened her eyes, definitely feeling better than she had for the last hour or two.

As the world returned to her she said, "Well that was definitely a start, let's see if I can stay this way" and without removing the vibrator in her pussy she put down the thin vibrator in her hand and grabbed a butt plug vibrator. She quickly brought the butt plug to her rosebud and began applying force to get it through her ass: on getting it to pop in she fucked her ass with it a minute as she tried to get it to the deepest depths of her dirty little hole. When the butt plug was finally in place she sat up a few seconds as she hunted out the final calming tools she had brought (a clit vibrator and two nipple vibrators) and rapidly had them in place as well.

"Too bad the babies are all asleep," she thought as she squeezed and massaged her tits, "they could have helped their big sister stay calm." Ana simply lay flat on her back a minute or two more until she felt the vibrations throughout her body drive her to a new orgasm and she simply let the calm engulf her for a while.

Finally, feeling that she couldn't be any calmer or more prepared she pulled the bed table over to her and propping herself up with pillows opened the brand new black book on it hesitantly reaching for the pen next to it. After filling out the information on the inner cover (her name and the year) she turned to the first blank page and began writing:

Saturday February 7th

So here we are, a brand new year. Actually a month of this year has already gone by but the days go by so fast lately that people don't even notice sometimes. I haven't really written anything in a diary since before my wedding; I still seem to have been left with a bit of a phobia about having my diaries stolen and my innermost thoughts read by a stranger. Even though I keep my diaries in a safe now I still get a bit nervous.

Anyway, a lot has happened since the last time I wrote, for one thing, like I mentioned above, I AM MARRIED!

Can you believe that Patty and I were finally able to do it? With all the road blocks that came between us: her parents' illness, Anita's suicide, Estrella's attempted murder of Patty and oh yeah, her, Counselor D'Angeles; with all that my soul-mate and I were still able to walk down the aisle together and have now been happily married for more than two months.

I hadn't been separated from Patty for a moment since then (well except when in classes and even at school I still saw her constantly between periods and especially in her class and at lunch) which is probably why when I woke up this morning and found Patty missing from my side I felt so utterly depressed. Patty left yesterday for a three day music teacher's conference she was invited to speak at in Nava. She didn't really want to leave me but I insisted she go; she's been doing well and I thought that the more she returned to the normal activities of her life before everything that's happened to her the better. I'll admit I was a little jealous at the thought of her staying with Trixie and Joan for three days but the Cousins are looking out for her.

I, on the other hand, am currently alone in a house with 16 other people!

Ana put down the pen a second and picking up the remote control to the plasma TV turned it on, it was already on the right channel, it was always on the same channel; the channel that received input from the security system that covered ever single room in the Anderson House and the Garage. The newest version included an all cameras view that allowed every single room to be seen at once in individual tiled windows. She confirmed that still nothing had changed, the 8 rooms in the house that weren't empty each had a couple that was in definite 'Do Not Disturb' mode. Sighing as she felt a fresh tremor span her body, she put down the remote control and continued writing:

That's right, I said I'm alone in a house with 16 other people; with Valentine's Day just a week away everyone seems to be a little 'you and you alone' love crazy. I guess I can't blame anyone; if Patty were here we'd probably be in the same condition: scratch that, we'd DEFINITELY be in the same condition.

Too bad Ruth isn't here anymore, I could use a Patty substitute at the moment. Oh yeah I hadn't mentioned had I; Ruth and Mary are both in California now; I talked to them a few days ago over the IM and they seem to be adjusting to life as California Beach Whores very well; Ruth told me that Mary and her are even learning to surf and will one day return to Riverdale to challenge Patty and I to a surfing tournament. Though with the moves Patty and I learned while on our honeymoon in Hawaii I'd like to see them try! —OH

<RANT BREAK> Can you believe that TXLT2 and the Wilsons crashed my honeymoon! Well maybe they didn't plan it on purpose but still it was supposed to be just us! What happened was that Melissa and Dolly begged the group to go down and take control of a Christmas Luau that their new club was put in charge of on the beaches of Honolulu. We could write a book about that Christmas trip. Damn, listen to me, I sound like DoubleD, he keeps threatening to write a book about the Non-Children's adventures in Disney World (the Lewis family finally made the long planned trip there over winter break). Okay enough of that <END RANT BREAK>

So back to Ruth, she seemed very happy and I don't think it's just because Mary is with her, she mentioned something about her father definitely being freer and more at ease out there; not to mention that according to Ruth he now works hard to frequently to—umm—CONNECT with her and Mary. Mary especially makes sure to get a good—TASTE of him every morning.

By the way, with Ruth and Mary gone the Bradson family has stepped in to handle most daily chores around here except for those done by Pietro and his wife. Amy, who just entered her second trimester, has been doing a wonderful job as the quadruplets' new nanny; and everyone loves Lisa's cooking, her pastry dishes especially. Amy and Lisa moved into Mary and Ruth's old room as soon as the other two left so they could be in the adjoining room to the nursery.

Ana took another break from writing to look around the room she was now in as well as enjoy another minor orgasm that was coursing through her body; when it was over she sighed and wrote:

This is why Patty and I are now in Amy and Lisa's old room on the first floor of the new wing. It's decidedly larger than the room we'd been sharing before now; but personally I think we still should have gotten our own separate secret sub-section like the Mistress and her Master have or even like John and Debbie: well maybe someday, who knows. Actually who really cares as long as Patty and I are together?

Incidentally, talking about Amy's second trimester, she's doing fantastic and Dr. Lewis has already confirmed that it's going to be a girl, Tammy is ecstatic. So am I, by the way, I've already decided that if all goes well with Amy's pregnancy Patty and I will have a baby together as soon as I graduate college: I already even have a donor: Uncle Harry (being Mom's true brother) would fertilize one of Patty's eggs and I would carry our baby to term!

As for Tammy she's just as busy planning the birth of hers and Janice's baby (her egg fertilized by Sam and carried to term by Janice) but I think everyone has convinced her that that is very long term planning. She's been doing a great job as the new housekeeper by the way, she does routine cleaning every morning before school and when she gets home from school and does a thorough cleaning of every room over the weekend; she keeps Janice with her Friday evening to Sunday evening to help out—

Ana threw another peek at the screen focusing on Tammy's room where the Little Mistress was screwing her Little Brown-haired Beauty in the ass with a large strap-on dildo and smiling added:

--which is why I can't even have her keeping me company right now. The head cheerleader of the Love Dove Cadets is very busy bringing someone good cheer at the moment. That reminds me, while we're on the subject, can you believe that both the Lovebirds and the Lovebird Deputies football teams made the finals? In the end neither team won a championship but that's not bad for teams that were thrown together at the last minute. Both the Love Doves and the Love Dove Cadets got together to bring plenty of good cheer to the boys when they lost the championships. Now with football season over all of us girls, High School and Junior High School, have opted of our own free will to stay and cheer on the school basketball teams; Maria Ramos and Jane Wesley have taken the positions Ruth and Mary use to have. Don and Jason, however, are the only two Lovebirds here that have opted to move on to basketball; they seem to really enjoy tossing balls at one another. Aaron Brown and Roberto Reyes are pretty popular on the basketball team but their star is that creep Felix Foster. Well I call him a creep even though he's actually a pretty nice guy when you get to know him (Harry Fuller sure seems to think so) but I still remember the part he played when Mary was trying to steal Dominatrix's Red Toy.

Now, as for the town of Riverdale itself, the most fantastic news is that Project Eden has already begun! Most of the small houses in the first two or three blocks from where the wall will stand are being torn down to make room for the giant town park which as well as having playgrounds, a lake and beautiful picnic areas will also have that aquarium, water park and—oh yeah—ZOO (need I mention how wet the thought of that gets Hannah). Lisa, though no longer working full time for the construction company, has been given a sort of advisory role in the project. I can't wait to walk on the new boardwalk which is being planned or to spend some time with Patty in one of the beach houses that's to be built (God I've always loved the beach).

Ana looked up at the screen and noticed Tammy and Janice were both now wearing very large strap-ons as well as very hungry looks as they stepped out of the room they were in; smiling she quickly finished:

I have to get ready for a rehearsal TXLT2 has later. We're giving a concert at the Elementary and Intermediate School on Valentine's Day next week. Now, however, I think I just saw the Little Mistress and her Beauty getting ready for a cunt hunt and since there's only one available cunt in the whole house right now...

Ana looked up as the door was pushed open and two horny young teens ran into the room, jumped on the bed, pulled 'Daddy' out of her cunt and the anal plug out of her ass and quickly replaced the two tools with the monster strap-on dildos they wore. As Ana felt the sudden invasion into her two holes she had another massive cum and between ragged breaths she exclaimed, "Oh yeah, it's about time someone CAME for me!" She then reached for one of the tits pressed against hers and one of the tits pressed against her back and pinching the nipples strongly made the two girls tremble and moan as strongly as her. The two girls had obviously been holding back some orgasms because on Ana's coaxing they definitely came and came and came for her.


At the Lewis house that morning Vixen was feeling much like Ana was at the Anderson house. She had been looking for a little companionship of her own and had gone to see what Siren was up too. When she opened the door of Siren's room, however, she instantly saw that her sister's boyfriend Sam had Siren in a bedside bravado position at the edge of the bed. Sam's cock ("and a beautiful cock it is," Vixen thought) was traveling in and out of Siren's wonderful twat. Vixen could make out every last detail of that lovely red, swollen and leaking pussy from where she was standing and she was instantly excited; her own pussy dripping strongly itself. As she continued watching she brought a finger down to her pussy and started inserting and extracting it to the same rhythm Sam's cock was moving in and out of Siren.

"Damn that's beautiful," Vixen thought as she considered just going in and plastering her pussy on Siren's mouth. She had taken a step into the room when Sam suddenly pulled his cock out of Siren's pussy, let down her legs and pulled her into a sitting position with his cock right at her mouth. As Siren instinctively opened her mouth to let Sam's cock in she opened her eyes and saw Vixen standing by the door. She gave an annoyed look as Sam started fucking her face and made signs with her hands behind Sam's back for Vixen to go away. Vixen returned the annoyed look but respected her sister's wishes to be alone with Sam. She quietly backed out of the room and went downstairs to see what DoubleD and Lizzy were up to.

Down in DoubleD's room she found a similar scene to the one she'd just left: here Lizzy was kneeling at the edge of the bed with DD's protected cock pounding her ass from behind. Vixen smiled remembering how much Lizzy loved her morning anal. Vixen thought she could use one herself. She continued to watch DoubleD's cock journeying in and out of her sister-in-law's butt and once more brought a hand down to her pussy to start masturbating. As she did she actually walked all the way into the room and checked on the babies; she had noticed that DoubleD and Lizzy seemed oblivious to anything or anyone else in the room and just wanted to make sure they were okay. She smiled when she saw the babies sleeping peacefully and turned once more to her brother and sister-in-law; she was sure that if she just lay in front of Lizzy on the bed she would in no way turn down some hot morning cunt juice: DoubleD, however, seemed to be in one of his romantic moods, bending down every now and then as he fucked Lizzy's ass to plant a few kisses on her back. Vixen knew better than bother him when he just wanted to be fucking, sucking and making love to his wife. Finally giving a sigh she decided to step out and see if anything had changed on her own side of the Lewis house.

The first place Vixen went on that side was to her little sister's room; Harlot owed her several good pussy sucks and if ever Vixen was in a mood to collect on a debt it was now. Vixen, however, gritted her teeth angrily on getting there and seeing that Harlot was not alone. Harlot was in a 69 position with her girlfriend PC.

"PC must have spent the night," Vixen thought, "she sure couldn't have come by this early. Then again the two of them are CUMMING pretty early."

Vixen watched the couple and saw Harlot's tongue moving up and down PC's pussy lips, burying itself in PC's very open and swollen hole ("actually it looks like they've been cumming together since very early," Vixen amended). As well as her tongue in PC's pussy, Harlot was also thrusting a dildo in and out of PC's little butt hole. Moving closer to get a view of what was going on at the other end Vixen saw PC attacking Harlot's clit (sucking it with pure fury) while pumping three fingers in Harlot's pussy and every now and then pulling the recovery leash of the string of medium sized anal beads stuffed in Harlot's ass. There was a dildo on the bed by them and without giving it much thought Vixen leaned over, picked it up and on realizing it was drenched in pussy juice began licking it clean before moving it to her own pussy and pumping as she watched Harlot and PC pleasuring each other. Though she still felt she had a right to claim a good pussy sucking from her sister, Vixen knew that Harlot and PC were trying to make up for some lost time together and just wanted to be alone. When the Non-Children had returned from their European tour the previous summer, Harlot had found her relationship with PC a little strained. This was due to the fact that Harlot was still a little angry about PC having actually agreed to play Ellen's love slave at summer camp and by the trauma PC (and a good portion of the JOHPF and OHPF) had suffered on the way home from summer camp. They had been getting back on track when another strain to their relationship appeared. This one named Gabriela Dumas; PC would never admit it but she was pretty hurt when Gabby came to town and she realized the very strong, intimate and obviously lasting relationship that had developed between Harlot and Gabby over the summer. Over winter break, however, Harlot and PC had been able to bring their relationship back to how it used to be when they first met; Siren was to be thanked for that since she offered to pay for PC to join the Non-Children on their trip to Disney World. Siren also paid for Greg Fuller to go with Hustler. Siren's actions weren't totally charitable though, she just thought it wouldn't look fair if she took Sam with her and no one else got to take their lover. Anyway, as she continued plunging the dildo in and out of herself Vixen made a decision not to bother the lesbian lovers and quietly walked out of the room; the girls never even noticed she'd been there.

"Well I guess that just leaves Hustler's cock," Vixen thought as she walked to the door of her youngest brother's room, the dildo still vibrating in her pussy.

Vixen made a face on opening the door and finding Greg Fuller's cock grinding in and out of Hustler's ass; Greg's hand reaching around Hustler to grab his cock and masturbate him gently.

"What the hell is going on," Vixen wondered. "How could I have missed both PC and Greg staying over?" She tried to remember what had happened the night before and suddenly remembered that she had turned in early due to certain depressed feelings stemming exactly from the fact that all her brothers and sisters were nicely paired off. She remembered the word Anaish being used to describe the mood she was in but, with Valentine's Day so close, how was she supposed to feel?

Vixen didn't even bother watching the two boys pleasuring one another; she just turned around and stormed down the steps to see if her Mom and Dad were up yet. She walked into the main bedroom and instantly saw that her mother was riding her father cowgirl style. She saw her Mom's bald pussy rising and falling on her Dad's stiff 10 inches and Vixen rapidly returned her hand to the dildo between her legs. Her Dad's hands were fondling her Mom's milk filled boobs and on thinking of those boobs Vixen thought, "sorry but I need some calming and what can calm a person's nerves more than some warm Mommy milk." She walked right up to the bed jumped on it and attached her mouth to Esther's right boob before Esther could protest.

"TONI," Esther screamed angrily, "you know that's Rita's breakfast; what are you doing?"

Vixen gave her mother a depressed look and Esther instantly realized her little girl was having a problem. She pulled her boob away from Vixen but she got off Dr. Lewis' cock and smiling at her little girl said, "Here have some hot Daddy cream; that should calm you down a little."

Vixen gave her mother a smile and said, "Thanks Mom, you always know just what I need" and Vixen instantly lowered her mouth over her Dad's cock licking and sucking at the head and shaft; she loved the taste of her Dad's cock, especially when it had just been in her Mom's pussy and was covered with her hot juices. Vixen's mouth bobbed up and down on her Dad's cock for a few minutes, her tongue dancing around the shaft before she started to force it down deeper into her throat. She smiled around her Dad's cock on hearing him give a groan of delight. Vixen prided herself on being the only person in the house that could give her Dad a true deep throating. Only Lizzy came anywhere near her and since Lizzy wasn't allowed to deep throat anyone bareback she usually avoided it (Lizzy didn't even like thinking of the possibility of getting a condom stuck in her throat).

As Vixen's throat muscle began to squeeze Dr. Lewis' cock powerfully Esther got off the bed and circled around her little girl who was now on her hands and knees. Esther noticed the vibrator still deep in Vixen's pussy and grabbing the end started pumping it while bringing her tongue to Vixen's rosebud and rimming it gently.

Dr. Lewis, who had been holding off cumming with his wife for a while, decided it would be best to give Vixen her drink quickly since he wanted to talk to her (or rather he wanted her to talk to him about what was bothering her). "Here cums your drink baby," he said petting her hair as she continued using her throat muscles on him. Vixen pulled his cock out to just the head which she sucked strongly while fishing in the pee hole for all pre-cum, she could already feel the engorged cock growing larger in her mouth and waited happily for the filling she knew her mouth was about to get. It was only a second before the hot salty cream was filling her mouth, puffing out her cheeks to the fullest before she took her first swallow, only to quickly be filled again. After several more swallows she was finally satisfied that her father's balls were empty, but she didn't let his cock out of her mouth yet. She played with his balls a while continuing to suck strongly at the semi-erect fuck tool in her mouth. Her Daddy's fuck stick had another job to accomplish and she wanted it good and hard to complete its tasks. Vixen was aware of the copious amounts of cunt juice flowing from around the vibrator still being pumped in her pussy; thanks to her Mom's attack on her pussy, as well as the tongue fucking she was now giving Vixen's ass, Vixen had cum twice already since joining her parents. Suddenly, satisfied that her Daddy's tool was ready to be used the way it was meant to be she pulled her butt away from her Mom's tongue, pulled her mouth off her Dad's cock and getting up turned and as she sat rapidly pulled the vibrator in her pussy out only to have it instantly replace by the fat cock she'd been sucking. The fact that she was so wet from her cums and her Dad's cock was so anointed from the sucking she'd given him made for a very fast pussy filling with the large tool. Vixen wasted no time bouncing up and down on the thick dick.

As Vixen gave a calming and content sigh followed by a happy moan she looked down to meet her Dad's inquiring eyes and she realized she had some explaining to do, but how to explain what was bothering her when she wasn't really sure herself?

"You went to bed pretty early last night," Dr. Lewis suddenly said obviously looking to give his daughter a place to start.

"Yeah I was a little down," Vixen said, in no way stopping the fucking she was giving herself on her father's cock. "I guess I've just been that way for a while."

"Do you know why," Dr. Lewis asked calmly.

"I don't know; I mean it can't be the fact that Jimmy and I are finally officially over. I mean I told you in Europe that I planned to break it off with him when we got back. I delayed doing it for a few months but it was always my plan."

"Did you let him down nicely," Dr. Lewis asked, "because if you didn't you might just be feeling a little guilty."

Vixen froze up a second and her pussy muscles tightened as much as her mouths lips did. She didn't say anything but Dr. Lewis thought her body had said whole lot.

"You didn't break it off with him did you?"

Realizing that her Dad may have hit the nail right on the head she confessed, "No, he sort of came to me and told me he was going to ask Jeanie McCoy to go steady with him."

"Jeanie McCoy," Dr. Lewis said in a questioning voice.

"She's a new girl that recently joined the club. She used to be one of Elsa Adam's Little Dirty Cunts. She joined the club after we got back from winter break and it was obvious from the start that Jimmy was more than interested in her. He pretty much knew it was over between us, unofficially anyway."

"On account of you not allowing Mabel to pay his way to join you at Disney World."

"Yeah I think he was pretty suspicious when I told him I just wanted to enjoy a quiet time with Mickey and Goofy; especially when DD was enjoying Lizzy, Siren was enjoying Sam, Harlot was enjoying PC and Hustler was enjoying Greg."

"But that still doesn't explain why you're feeling depressed;" Esther said a little confused, "like you said the break up was planned since Europe."

"Yeah but she also said she had delayed the official break up a few months," Dr. Lewis said and looking his daughter in the eye said, "did you by any chance expect to have a date for Valentine's Day next week?"

Vixen met her Dad's eyes and after a few minutes gave a guilty shrug as she confessed, "I did have a nice day planned for before and after the concert: I sure didn't plan to be alone for that day."

"Wait a minute," Esther said angrily at her daughter, "you've avoided breaking off with Jimmy because you wanted him to spend Valentine's Day with you? What, when it turned midnight you were going to shake his hand and say, 'Okay nice to know you goodbye!"

"Of course not," Vixen said disgusted, "I was going to give his a pretty fantastic sympathy fuck first."

"You know what you need young lady," Esther asked angrily.

"Yeah, thanks to Dad now I know; I need a serious date for next week! But I haven't met anybody that has made me feel—I don't know, how PC makes Harlot feel or how Lizzy does to DoubleD."

"You'll find someone," Dr. Lewis said, now smiling sympathetically.

"But how am I supposed to know when I do?"

"Oh you'll know honey," Dr. Lewis answered. "When you meet that person you'll just look in his or her eyes and you'll know it. Like when Ana first ran into Patty or when DD first met Lizzy (remember how you love to joke about how he almost fell in the Anderson's pool because he couldn't keep his eyes off her)."

"Well I hope I find him before next week," Vixen said, "I really don't want to be alone for Valentine's Day."

"I can't guarantee that," Dr. Lewis said, "but I can guarantee that one day you'll be walking around a corner and you'll find your true love is right there waiting."

Giggling Vixen said, "Well hopefully I won't be knocked out cold like Ana was by Patty's surf board when I meet him. OHHHHH—God that feels good!" Vixen got up from Dr. Lewis' withering cock and bending down placed her cum filled pussy right at her mother's mouth; Esther, who had still been frowning angrily at her daughter, now smiled and lowered her tongue to claim the cum cocktail offered her as Vixen once more devoured Dr. Lewis' cock and began to clean it off wondering as she did if she would ever truly have the cock of her one true soul mate between her lips.


As Tammy vacuumed a part of the Family Room rug she gave an annoyed glance towards her lover who was sprawled on the same rug in front of the giant plasma observing the action in different rooms. "You know," Tammy said a little bitterly, "I thought the point of you staying with me over the weekends was to help me finish my work faster."

Janice, who seemed entranced by the Master's morning spanking of his wife answered unconsciously, "Actually it was to help you get some good breaks in between your work." She squeezed her boobs strongly as she watched Ron placing a pair of alligator clamps on Hannah's two nipples.

Janice didn't even know what she had said before she sensed something and looking next to her noticed The Little Mistress looking down at her in a very wrathful mode.

"Uhhh is something wrong—umm—Master?"

Tammy leaned down and grabbing Janice by one of her ears pulled her up and dragged her rapidly to the sofa; as Tammy walked she scanned the room for something she could use to teach her impertinent little slave a lesson but all she saw was a hairbrush of Hannah's. "It's all I need," she thought with a sinful smirk and quickly grabbed it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.