Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 12: Thanksgiving Celebrations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Thanksgiving Celebrations - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Oh yes Master, YES, beat that bad little ass to a pulp!"

Ron suddenly stopped his attack on the already very red ass cheeks and took a moment to study the face of his pet; she looked ecstatic; her eyes declaring their love. Deciding to concentrate on just pleasure for a while he put down the paddle (though he left his pet well clamped) and positioning her on her hands and knees, climbed on the Mistress' vibrating bed with his pet and positioned his hard cock at the opening of her overflowing juice maker. He pushed in hard and she gave a satisfied moan on feeling her pussy invaded so strongly.

"Does that feel good BITCH," Ron screamed bringing his hand down hard on her rump as he pushed in and out of her pussy."

"Oh yes, yes it does!"

"Well enjoy some more," he grabbed the chain that was connected to her clit and nipple clamps and pulling them strongly made her scream just as he pulled his cock out of her cunt and impaled her asshole in one swift move.

Ron then fucked her ass for another fifteen minutes until he felt her starting to orgasm strongly again; not wanting to lose the opportunity to drink up as much SUGAR sweet nectar as he could he turned her on her back and bent his head to her pussy where he began to lick up and down her labia digging his tongue in and out of her slit, teasing her clit mercilessly until she truly started to gush and he locked his lips around her pussy and drank to his hearts content.

When he was through with his drink he lay down on her and once more inserting his cock in her pussy began fucking her; every now and then pulling on the chain and making her squeal as he locked lips with her and sucked her tongue.

It was around twenty minutes later, when his pet was in yet another incredible orgasm that both of them heard an annoyed coughing behind them. Turning his head Ron looked a little angrily at the Anderson girl standing by them with her arms crossed.

"You're early," he said strongly.

"Actually she's late; she was supposed to be downstairs with Patty ten minutes ago. Mom is taking the final measurements for her wedding dress. The wedding is in two weeks and she's hardly done a thing to help." Talking directly to her sister she said, "You know I think we should really start cutting down on the time you spend with a Master Ana. It's been two weeks since Carol and the others stopped being your Masters; you should be cured by now!"

"Hey, The Red She-Devil of Riverdale beat my butt nicely twice a day for almost two whole months;" Ana said turning and sitting up in the bed, "I can't just snap my fingers and forget the need I had for it!"

"Still, from now on, be happy knowing you're still one of the Mistress' favorites and will be with her every month. Anything more than that you need, ask Patty to help, you told us she was doing a fantastic job as your Master in the end. Now get downstairs they're waiting for you."

Ana threw her an angry look but finally getting up allowed Ron to remove her clamps and after giving her a final smack on the rump he ordered strongly, "GO!"

Smiling she turned and quickly ran to where the attic stairs were already opened and ran down.

"It's about time," Ron's new pet screamed smiling at him and standing in front of him expectantly.

Ron gave a roll of his eyes and taking the clamps he had just removed from Ana he began strongly pinching the nipples that were being thrust in his face and then seeking out the girl's clit clamped it painfully making her moan erotically.

"Now for disturbing my session," he began, reaching for the paddle.

"Just fuck me for a while please; because watching you fuck Ana got me really hot and my pussy is already flooding."

Smiling at her for a second he suddenly looked at her angrily and SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! He connected his hand to her face three times hard before pulling her by the hair onto his lap and connecting the paddle very hard to her ass. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"That was for speaking out of line slave! Remember WHORE unless otherwise instructed, I'm the master in this bed, and I decide how I'm going to use and abuse you is that understood!"

"Yes Master, I'm sorry; please forgive this humble slave!"

"Fine," Ron said pulling his pet up by the hair and then bringing her down in front of his cock, "your interruption before got me so angry I went a little soft; so if you want that fucking BITCH bring it back to life!"

She quickly wrapped her mouth around his cock and sucked, truly enjoying the taste of Ana on his cock; Ron's cock sprung to full life the second he felt her hot breath on his glans head he, however, made it clear that he did not want her to stop and in fact grabbed her by the leg and pulled it, swinging it over his head so that they were in a 69. Ron then began to savor the MAJESTIC juices before him and truly feasted on his pet's pussy. At the other end, his pet was pumping his cock with one hand while sucking at the glans head furiously, fishing in the pee hole on top for all the pre-cum he was leaking.

As Ron felt himself about to blow he grabbed the chain of clamps and pulling hard screamed, "CUM with me BITCH; don't make me cum alone!"

His pet screamed as she exploded in his mouth and at the same time felt his cock grow even bigger in her mouth just as it began spurting rope after rope of hot tasty cream. She swallowed and swallowed and sucked hard at his glans; wanting to keep him from going soft. As she continued sucking on him and licking around the crown of his cock head as well as sticking her tongue in the, at times, still leaking slit she was able to feel it quickly growing again she gave it a few gentle bites to further stimulate it.

When he knew he was ready Ron signaled her to turn around and as she locked lips with him his revived cock sought the opening of her love tunnel and on finding it quickly entered to begin giving the girl the fucking she'd requested.

He actually fucked her to three more orgasms before once more hearing an angry cough and casting a look toward the door that led to the Mistress' Room of Torture. The Mistress was looking at him with a bit of annoyance as she pulled a well spanked and clamped Katrina out of the room with her by a leash.

"I think it's time to return this," Hannah said pushing Katrina toward the bed, "not to mention reclaim my own spot."

"Hi Honey," Ron said smiling, "Have fun getting rid of all that aggression?"

"Sis, what did you do to my Wild Kat," Lana asked sitting up and analyzing Katrina's red and dark bruises.

"They'll be gone before you know it; anyway, let's just say she won't pull any more stunts like she did at the Halloween party again any time soon."

"How many times do I have to tell you;" Katrina said annoyed, "Lana asked me to take care of Jeannette that night when you three left."

"Actually Love," Lana contradicted, "I asked you to make the guests comfortable until we got back, "not to sneak up here with just Jeannette and forget about everyone else."

"You're not still mad at me are you," Katrina then asked worried.

Lana gave her a hard look but then smiling grabbed her by the leash and pulled her mouth to her own. After kissing fervently for a minute or two she released her and said, "You know I can't stay mad at you for long; now let's go down to our room so I can suck my favorite clit for an hour or two."

"You may have to go a little slowly with that clit," Hannah said with a wicked smile, "it's already been through a lot today."

Lana threw her sister an angry look but then smiling at her too said, "Maybe I'll remember that," and giving the leash in her hand a hard tug led her Wild Kat after her and down the steps.

"Alone at last," Ron said smiling, "you know wife," he said pulling Hannah onto him and locking lips with her, "I love your sisters but maybe we can plan a small vacation away from them for a while; just you and me?"

"Maybe, but for now just fuck me like you were fucking Lana."

Ron looked at her angrily and grabbing her by the hair said, "Did you just give me an order," pulling her down over his lap SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! "Do I have to remind you who gives the orders in this bed TRAMP?" SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Hannah, who's face could not be seen by Ron in the position she was in, gave a wickedly content smile as she started suddenly to orgasm and flow cunt juice on Ron's lap.

Ron quickly pulled her onto her back against the bed and bringing her love cup to his mouth he thought on getting the first good taste of her, "Oh yeah, now this is my HONEY!"


In the Lewis House Esther walked into DoubleD and Lizzy's bedroom to find the young couple already awake and well into their morning sexercising routine.

"Wow you two are up early today," She said as she watched her son's protected cock speeding in and out of Lizzy's wet and swollen pussy lips.

Looking around with no surprise or anger at the intrusion DD said, "Hi Mom is it time to feed the babies already? Liz and I have been up since pretty early and I think we've lost track of time."

"Hi Mom," Lizzy said between grunts as her cunt continued to be penetrated. "Rita and Reto are still sleeping; why don't you lie down here in front of me and let me get your tits ready to feed them?"

"You know the rule Lizzy—the babies first—anyone else that wants a little Mommy Milk has to wait."

Lizzy pouted and said, "that's so unfair, it should be first CCCUUUMMM—" Lizzy collapsed on the bed as her orgasm coursed through her body and finally feeling some strength to raise her head finished saying, "—first served."

"Don't worry about it Honey," DD said turning his wife around on the bed and sliding up to her mouth as he unrolled the condoms on his cock, "you are the first served," and he stuck his cock in her mouth just as it began to shoot out rope after rope of creamy white semen.

In the meantime Esther walked over to the crib against the wall and after looking in said, "Well it looks like these two at least know the time." She picked up a very awake baby in each arm and guided their mouths to her milk filled boobs. As they started to drink she carried them over to the side of the bed and sitting down lay back with her legs still hanging over the edge. "So why did you wake up so early?"

"Are you kidding," DoubleD said now annoyed, "with all the phone calls we've been getting, or rather Siren's been getting, since late yesterday?" He helped Lizzy, who had just finished her creamy treat to sit up on the bed.

"After the last one early this morning we couldn't get back to sleep," Lizzy confirmed, "so we decided to make good use of the time." She watched her babies drinking milk with a happy smile but also with a bit of envy in her eyes. Envy at the fact that she couldn't be the one feeding her babies as well as envy that she couldn't be drinking that warm milk until she was well filled. Lizzy let her eyes travel down Esther's body to Esther's wet pussy and smiling added, "so, if I can't have any warm Mommy Milk now, I take it I can at least have some hot Mommy Juice right?"

Esther threw her daughter-in-law a 'do you really have to ask' look and just continued talking to DD as Lizzy jumped off the bed and kneeled between Esther's legs to start licking, slurping and sucking at Esther's cunt as noisily as the babies were sucking at Esther's tits. "So why all the phone calls?"

"You know why Mom," DD said seriously, "since the first one from Dad last night things have been pretty serious; finally the last one this morning was to set up some emergency meeting early this morning. The Council wants this stopped now before the Governor's office can try to use it as an excuse to show why Pro-Position 69 would never be safe; especially for kids."

"Oh surely no one can claim the actions of one creep give a reason to stop the Eden project" Esther exclaimed with suddenly much glazed eyes.

"No but according to Siren recent events can be strung together to claim that Eden would never be a paradise but a place that would always attract terrorist sex plots" he threw Lizzy a worried look to be sure the mention of this hadn't upset her, Lizzy however was lost in the enjoyment of her Mommy juice and hadn't even heard so he continued, "psycho sex loving councilors," again he threw Lizzy a worried look before finishing with, "and violent child rapists. According to Siren the Council wants this guy between 24 to 48 hours and is meeting to make a plan. They also plan to outline the rules that will show the federal and state governments that once this problem is solved Eden will be nothing but paradise for the rest of eternity."

Esther gave a giggle and a moan and finally as she had a minor orgasm (Lizzy was just teasing her clit for now wanting Esther's true orgasm to be a non-stop gusher) said, "How does the Council plan to do that?"

"Well that's the question that has had them making all the phone calls isn't it," DD said as he got off the bed, his cock once more fully erect and after a minute or two of pondering where to put it (his wife or his mother) he put on some new condoms and getting behind Lizzy let her know as she continued to attack Esther's clit to get her rear up. When she was ready, DD then worked his cock slowly but strongly through Lizzy's butt hole and started traveling in and out of Lizzy's ass harder, deeper, and faster each minute. He heard a scream and worried for a second that he had hurt his wife but on observing saw that it was his mother screaming as she trembled strongly and flowed rapidly in the mouths of Rita, Reto and Lizzy (they may not all have been drinking the same thing, but they were all responsible for Esther's screams and quickly intensifying shaking).

When she finally lay still again, her eyes closed and mouths still working her nipples and clit Esther let out a sigh and was heard to say, "Oh yeah, how can anyone not believe this is Paradise?"


After spending close to an hour with Laura as measurements were taken for their bridal gowns Patty and Ana walked down to Game Room and across to Pietro's old room; the two had been sharing the room since Patty's 'official' return two weeks earlier.

"So why the serious face Sugar," Patty asked as she instantly pulled Ana into the bed with her, "don't you like the dresses Laura is making for us?"

"No, it's not that," Ana said just laying back on the bed looking pensive.

"Well is it that the Orgasm Queen has cut off your visits with Ron; you spent the first half hour after joining us ranting about how Lana had no right to do that?"

"No it's not that either, and before you ask it has nothing to do with this Riverdale Rapist though I agree with Dad that he can really cause problems for the Eden Project if he isn't stopped soon."

"So what is wrong," Patty repeated.

"I was just thinking about her again; I'm always thinking about her."

"Sugar it's been two weeks, why would you still be thinking about her; it's over, be happy with that!"

"But I feel like I wasn't given a chance to have true closure; I mean she's gone and I'll never have the chance to face her and ask her why she did all those terrible things, why she picked me to hate so much?"

"Ana she was crazy, don't try to understand the mind of a crazy person!"

Ana turned her head and studied the annoyed look on Patty's face after a few seconds she started giggling a little, "You called me Ana; you're mad at me aren't you?"

Patty, who had still been looking serious up to now, suddenly smiled and said, "Well maybe a little annoyed: I just want to forget it all. Carol's plan to keep her confused and unbalanced while Carol recorded her confessions worked perfectly. Everybody including me and Mr. Parks were cleared, and she can never hurt anyone again."

"I'm glad they cleared Parks' name," Ana said now simply smiling as she made a decision to listen to Patty, "he might have been rude and intimidating sometimes, but the truth is that he was just a guy that really loved his wife and was killed trying to find out what truly happened to her." Deciding to switch from discussions of the past to those of the future Ana suddenly added, "So you're really reclaiming your class on Monday?"

"I think the sooner I get back to my usual routine the better. Esther is also happy about that; I think she plans to quit the school completely and play full time mommy to Reto and Rita."

"Not full time, just while DoubleD and Lizzy are in school. By the way, Aunt Joyce called; Leo (I guess I should get used to calling him Uncle Leo) and her are coming early next week; they're not sure how long they'll be able to stay after the wedding though."

"Dolly and Melissa are coming the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and will stay through Sunday."

"They're not bringing Screwball to the wedding are they," Ana asked.

"No they told me a friend from that new club they joined offered to take care of him for them."

"Good because I told Sandy that she could not bring Buster and she might feel bad if Melissa showed up with Screwball."

Patty suddenly pulled Ana on to her and kissing her a few times suddenly said, "Oh Sugar I still can't believe it; in two weeks we're going to be Mrs. And Mrs.—umm—Clark?"

"Anderson," Ana said looking strongly into her eyes, "remember if you want to marry a member of this family, you have to marry the whole family!" Ana strongly rubbed her boobs and pussy lips against those of Patty until making Patty moan blissfully and then added, "Any objections?"

"None at all," Patty answered lovingly, "Patricia Anderson at your service my love," and grabbing Ana got her to turn around and position herself in a 69, they wasted no time licking up and down each others labia, sucking one another's clit and swirling their tongues in the hot juicy hole before them. As they repeatedly exploded in orgasm Patty thought, "Mrs. Patricia Anderson, oh yes, I can't wait for that moment to CUM!" She shook violently for several minutes as she flowed and flowed once more in her Sugar's mouth until she couldn't take the joy for another second and just passed out. Ana however continued eating Patty's pussy for another 10 minutes before just closing her eyes and taking a nap with her tongue still pumping in her soul-mate's hot love cup.


Around ten that morning the Non-Children minus Siren stepped out of a large taxi, Lizzy was with them and they took a moment to talk before entering the Hospital before them.

"You three go ahead, Lizzy and I have to make a stop at the critical ward."

Vixen, Hustler and Harlot threw their brother a suspicious look and Hustler asked, "What's up, why are you going there?"

"Siren just asked us to check on something; she might meet us there if her meeting ends early enough."

"But what—or rather—WHO is in the critical ward?"

"Just go," DoubleD said a bit annoyed, "you know she's waiting for you—or rather JR.—to finish her therapy!"

"Right," Hustler said angrily, "hundreds of willing to help cocks in town and mine was the only one that could be used; what does she have slaves for!" He turned towards the door and Vixen and Harlot followed him without another word.

DoubleD pointed towards an entrance farther down the building and said, "Come on, the Critical ward is this way."

As they walked Lizzy asked again, "Why are we doing this again? I mean there have to be a lot of other people they can ask?"

"Dad just said that no one has identified her yet, he said that when he passed by though he caught sight of her and he was sure he had seen her before he just can't remember where, that's why he asked for you to be there; if anyone knows all the sexually active pre-teens in Riverdale it's you."

"But how is he so sure she's sexually active?"

"He's sure she was a patient of his and if she was a patient of his she was—"

"—either pregnant or had an STD," Lizzy finished with understanding.

They had just reached the door when someone called, "DD, Lizzy wait for me!"

Turning they saw Mabel Lewis rushing towards them and when she stopped DoubleD said, "What's up Siren, stop and catch a breath a second."

"It's just that I wanted to be there, the Council just finished its meeting and I have to go to TXLT2's studio in a little while for another one."

"TXLT2, why are you going there," DD asked.

"And why haven't you invited us," Lizzy screamed.

"Hey my meeting there is sort of secret. We just agreed to it at the Council meeting; so sorry but you can't come there." Lizzy looked a little down and Siren added, "but if you want you can all CUM at the Anderson house with me, you can wait with Tammy and Janice while my meetings over."

Now smiling Lizzy said, "Great; Mom is watching the babies and she sort of hinted that she'd like me and DD to stay away all day."

"Isn't she getting a little too connected to your babies?"

"Well you know she can't have any of her own," DD said, "but I know what you mean."

"Yeah," Lizzy said, "we know, but DD and I have talked about it and what exactly are we going to do; forbid Mom from spending as much time as she wants with them?"

Siren gave an unsure shrug as they continued walking into the hospital and towards the Critical Care Ward.

"Excuse me, can I help you," a nurse asked suspiciously of the three young teens as they crossed into the ward.

"We're looking for the young girl they brought in last night," DD explained. "My father is Dr. Randolph Lewis and he asked us to try and identify her as she may be a fellow student at our school."

"Oh," the nurse said now smiling, "yeah I know your father. He is very intelligent isn't he? We haven't been able to identify the girl at all yet; there have been no reports of missing children in the area at all." She signaled for them to follow her and they were led to a private room, they noticed two deputies by the door, these also gave the Lewises a suspicious look.

"Who are you," one of the deputies asked strongly.

"These are local junior high school students," the nurse said somewhat annoyed at the deputy's tone (forgetting that she had used the same tone when she first saw the kids). "Their father works here and suggested they see if the girl goes to school with them."

"That's a good idea," the other deputy said, "let them pass Williams."

The deputy still looked a little suspicious but he finally nodded and stepped out of the way to let the Nurse, the Lewises and the other deputy enter.

"Hey," Siren said, "I know her, or at least I've seen her, I think she does go to school with us."

"She does," DD said also recognizing the girl and trying to recall where exactly in the school he had seen her.

"Oh no," Lizzy said on getting a closer look at the girl, "it's Leslie Hughes, she was a favorite cunt—umm—ry music singer of mine." Lizzy looked a little nervously at the two deputies and explained, "in Grade School; in music class she always loved singing country, she was incredibly tasteful," Lizzy added licking her lips unconsciously but then realizing what she'd said finished with, "in her choice of songs I mean."

"Leslie," DD questioned looking at the girl again and suddenly opening his eyes wide, "hey now I remember, she was one of the original LDC!"

"LDC," Williams questioned, "what's an—"

"Love Dove Cadets," Lizzy explained, "they're our school's cheerleaders."

"Hey wasn't the first victim a cheerleader also," the other deputy questioned.

"Ellen Brown," Siren said, "yeah she's on the squad with me."

"So you're a cheerleader and this girl is on the squad with you," Williams questioned.

"Well it's a bit more complicated than that; she was one of the original members; they all got sacked at the beginning of the year for—umm—not behaving properly in school." Siren had had to stop herself, remembering at the last minute that the drug and sex charges against Elsa and her girls had never been made in exchange for the capture of their supplier.

"My girl Jeanie was on the squad at the time," the second deputy said, he now took a closer look at the girl himself and after a few minutes said, "yeah, Leslie, now I remember; she's been to my house. I've screw—tinized this girl; I used to ask Jeanie why she was always at our home until the late hours of the night and we never saw any parents picking her up."

"Did your daughter say why McCoy?"

"Not really Williams, she always avoided the question."

"I know why," Lizzy said angrily. "Her mother's a drug addict; she spends most of the time in the clouds or in her suppliers' beds. Leslie doesn't have a father. I bet you anything her mother's tripping right now and hasn't even noticed Leslie's not in the house."

"Do you know where she lives," Deputy McCoy asked worriedly.

"They moved since the last time we were together," Lizzy answered, "but I can probably find out real fast." Lizzy took out a cell phone and made a quick call, "Hi Tammy is Janice with you ... Can I talk to her real quick please ... Hi Janice I wanted to ask if you know where Leslie Hughes lives." Lizzy gave a nod and thumbs up at the deputies and made a sign for them to get out a pen and paper. Lizzy then repeated an address as well as a phone number given to her by Janice and finished saying, "Thanks Janice, you've been a great help, by the way, we're all going there later so tell Tammy to save me some cherry juice." She hung up and noticed the deputies again looking at her suspiciously. "Umm my friend's Mom makes an incredible cherry juice and umm—"

"I'm sure their not interested Honey," DD said quickly, "I'm sure they just want to thank you for your help in identifying the girl and getting her address ... Don't you," DD said strongly to Deputy McCoy.

"Absolutely," the deputy said, "thanks a lot actually."

"So what is her condition," Siren asked strongly, "was she like this when you brought her in or was she able to say something?"

"She was still con—"

"McCoy you shouldn't be talking about the case to a bunch of kids."

"Hey," Siren said angrily, "this KID is a member of the Council of Seven and therefore your boss so you'll answer my questions!"

The deputy looked shocked and a bit angry but suddenly looking as is he recognized Siren said, "Umm sorry Ms. Lewis, right, the girl was still conscience when we brought her in but only slightly she wouldn't say anything except 'thou shalt not fornicate' over and over again until she fell into the coma she's in now. We're just hoping she wakes up soon."

"Thank you," Mabel said, "now go check out that address." To DD and Lizzy she said, "Come on we have to see Ellen right now."

Five minutes later the three of them were walking into a private room on the fifth floor and DoubleD stared at the bed where Ellen Brown was lying. Sitting on Ellen's face was Harlot, Ellen's tongue swirling hungrily in Harlot's hot box. Vixen was at the side of the bed, she was bent over Ellen's groin area licking at Ellen's slit and sucking Ellen's swollen clit; she also had a hand on one of Ellen's boobs and was massaging it gently. Hustler stood at the end of the bed and his cock was pumping furiously in and out of Ellen's cunt; DD noticed that Ellen's butt hole was open and leaking cum indicating that Ellen had wanted Hustler to start her daily therapy there.

After a minute of watching Siren finally said, "Shouldn't this door be locked during her—umm—therapy?"

"This is a private room," Harlot said, "no one bothers us here."

"Ellen, you're looking good; not that I can see your face," Lizzy said.

Indicating to Harlot that she should get up, Ellen pointed to her tits and once Harlot was on the ground she bent over to suck the Ellen boob that was not getting attention Ellen then said, "Actually this is my last day here. I just got the word that there is no reason to keep me here and I'm being evicted."

"How do you feel about that," Siren asked worriedly.

"I'm still a little scared, but at least the thought of leaving the hospital isn't causing me to start screaming in terror anymore. And thanks to Hustler I'm even looking forward to feeling some more real cocks pumping daily in my holes; preferably big ones. I already called Timmy and told him to be at my house when I get there."

"Well that's good," Lizzy said going over and kissing Ellen passionately a few minutes before moving Vixen's hand off the boob she was massaging and starting to suck it saying first, "you've been a JOHPF member since the club was launched; it would have been a shame to lose you."

"Well I have to admit there are still some minutes when the thought of a cock makes me want to run and hide under my bed but—AHHHHHHH—oh yeah then I remember what I'd miss." Ellen started shaking a little as she came and her cunt juices could be seen flowing from around Hustler's pumping cock. Looking at Hustler she said, "Thanks again Lover; are you sure I can't convince you to dump Greg and come live in my cunt forever?"

Hustler, who had been looking annoyed, suddenly smiled at Ellen and answered, "Sorry Love, you'll always be my Chocolate Goddess, but I know what I need and only Greg can give it to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.