Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 11: Endgame

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Endgame - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

A car pulled into the hospital parking lot and as it parked two kids jumped out and bending over the driver's side window one said, "Thanks Uncle Stan, Aunt Laura; we appreciate the lift."

"It's nothing David, I mean we're only 15 minutes from our offices," Stan said smiling.

"You really won't mind having two new babies in the house for a few days," Lizzy asked worriedly as she bent over the passenger side window.

"Elizabeth," Laura said, "I told you it's no problem."

"Because Mom said that Dad could take them to her and—"

"—Elizabeth we talked about it already; now your Mom and Dad both work and with all you kids at our home for another three or four nights there would be no one to watch the babies at your place and anyway do you really want their first days out of the hospital to be away from you and their father?"

Lizzy smiled and just leaned in and gave Laura a kiss, "Thanks again Aunt Laura."

Stan noticed a serious look on DoubleD's face and asked, "Something wrong, David?"

"No not really, it's just that I suddenly realized that Mom and Dad will still be working every day after we all go back to our own home and all us kids are going to have to start normal school schedules again so—"

"—DD we need to hire a babysitter or a nanny or something," Lizzy suddenly said shocked as she caught up to her husband's thinking.

"I heard Mabel talking about getting a few servants for your house, a nanny included," Laura said, "hadn't she talked about it with you?"

"Siren doesn't really ask our opinions when it comes to spending money," DD said a bit annoyed.

"And she shouldn't have to," Lizzy countered, "I mean in the end it's all really—"

"—her money," DoubleD finished, not too happy about being reminded that, though they might like pretending to be billionaires, in the end they didn't have a cent of their own.

"We'd better get going," Stan said, "we have a meeting with my staff in a little while."

"Bye Uncle Stan," Lizzy said, "thanks again for the ride."

"Remember," Laura said, "Amy and Lisa are with your Dad and they'll be waiting to take you and the babies back home."

"We'll find them," DD said as he walked around to where Lizzy was and, putting an arm around her shoulder, walked with her towards the front door of the hospital just as Stan started up the car again and drove off.

Once inside DD and Lizzy waited for an elevator, there seemed to be a lot of people waiting to go up and they were crowding into the express elevators, DoubleD pointed Lizzy toward one of the local elevators and getting in alone with her said, "I guess people don't like to make unneeded stops." He pressed eight and added, "I guess that means we're going express."

"People are dumb sometimes," Lizzy said, "I mean what will get to a floor first a crowed express elevator making several express stops along the way or a local elevator with only one stop to make?"

"Well their being dumb equals us being lucky," DD said giving his wife a hungry smile and pulling her towards him to start kissing her. He pulled up her short skirt and was rubbing her clit as he buried his tongue in her mouth.

Lizzy started rubbing the bulge that was beginning to form in the front of DD's pants when she suddenly separated her mouth from him and said worriedly, "DD we're in a public elevator!"

"We're alone in a public elevator," DoubleD corrected before attaching his mouth once more to hers.

Deciding he was right Lizzy just allowed DD to continue rubbing her clit and now even inserting two fingers in her pussy; Lizzy forced her hand under the waist band of his pants and hunted out his erect cock to squeeze happily. This was the position they were in when the elevator suddenly stopped and the doors opened on the fifth floor to let someone enter. DD and Lizzy were so shocked that they didn't even separate, they just froze.

"Mr. Lewis, don't you think you should lower that, I'm sure your wife is feeling a bit chilly!"

DD gulped as his eyes followed the man's to where DD still had Lizzy's skirt totally raised and was displaying her pussy and ass to all. "Actually," Lizzy said in an attempt to lighten the mood, "I feel very hot. Though dear," she said to DD "maybe you should pull out now." As she said this she pulled her own hand out from DoubleD's pants leaving the bulge in front as noticeable as ever.

DD pulled his fingers out of Lizzy's pussy and as he lowered her skirt he brought his fingers to his mouth automatically and sucked. He then recalled that he and Lizzy were no longer alone and turning a little red as he saw the disapproving look on the face of their fellow passenger he pulled his fingers out of his mouth and said, "So Father—umm—Thomas is it?"

"Thompson," Lizzy whispered.

"Right, Father Thompson; good to see you again."

Trying to sound cordial the Priest said, "Good to see you again too young man," but then added acidly, "though again I got to see a lot more of your wife than I needed too."

"Sor—" as Lizzy started to apologize the elevator reached the eighth floor and DoubleD just pulled her out letting the elevator quickly close behind them so that Father Thompson could continue on his way.

"DD I was apologizing," Lizzy said upset.

"What for," DD asked, "from the bulge in the Father's pants I'd say he owed you a thanks for sharing the sights; if you'd kept him waiting the only thing you would have had to apologize for was making him wait to get on his way—and I've a feeling he wants to make a quick stop in a restroom before reaching his next destination."

Lizzy gave him an angry look but after a few seconds broke into giggles saying, "Yeah, I bet he does too. Come on let's go to your Dad's office."

It only took a minute or two for them to reach Dr. Lewis' office and as they opened the door they heard the doctor saying, "So I've checked the latest tests and everything is going normally if you still want to go through with this I've scheduled the transfer for first thing tomorrow morning. The operation wouldn't take long but I would want you to stay the full day to monitor your progress. If you're having any doubts about proceeding now is the time to decide."

Lisa and Amy were looking at each other and smiling and it was Lisa who finally said, "We already decided, it's going to truly ours, and this is the only way to really do that."

"Don't worry Randy," Amy said, "I trust you, I wouldn't have come to you in the first place with this if I didn't; if anyone can make it work it's you."

"Okay then, be here tomorrow morning." It was at that point that Dr. Lewis noticed the new arrivals to his office and giving them a stern look he said, "You know you're supposed to wait outside when a doctor is in consultation; or at least knock."

Amy and Lisa turned to see DoubleD and Lizzy studying them with a bit of shock and incomprehension in their faces; neither of the older couple said anything to the teen couple instead Lisa simple turned back to Dr. Lewis and said, "Well if we're finished for now I believe someone is here to pick up your grandchildren." Getting up Lisa helped Amy up and leading her to the door said, "We'll wait outside."

As soon as they were gone DD looked at his Dad and said, "Dad, what was that about? Who is having an operation tomorrow, and what is being transferred?"

"Oh DD," Lizzy said a little annoyed at her husband, "you know Dad can't talk about his patients. Not that you shouldn't be able to figure it out; I mean if we were in the kidney clinic you'd know they'd be transferring a kidney, and if we were in the lung clinic you could bet they'd be transferring a lung; just think what clinic you're in and you'll know what they're transferring."

DoubleD gave her a confused look but then on remembering the clinic they were in his eyes opened wide and his look of confusion was replaced with one of disbelief. Unsure what to say (or even if he wanted to say anything that might get his suspicions confirmed) he simply said, "Umm—we're here for Reto and Rita Dad; are they ready?"

"I'll have the nurse finish getting them ready and bring them here," Dr. Lewis said, he was still looking at his son and daughter-in-law disapprovingly and they could feel he was still upset with them for barging in like they did.

As he finished calling the nurse and looked back to strongly reprimand the young couple Lizzy said, "Listen Dad; I'm sorry we just walked in that way, I guess we've been a little excited all morning about finally getting the kids." She gave Dr. Lewis a warm and very seductive smile as she talked.

Dr. Lewis could only keep his angry look on for another minute before he had to smile back at her and getting up said, "Well, I guess you do have reason to be excited—and talking about being excited," he unzipped his fly and let his ten inch fully erect cock bust out of its confines adding, "I'll completely forgive you if you help me work off a little excitement Amy and Lisa brought to my life."

Still smiling Lizzy said, "No problem, got some protection?"

"Always keep one handy," the doctor said putting his hand in his pocket and pulling out a new condom which he quickly opened and rolled onto his cock.

Lizzy bent over her father-in-laws lap and on getting a whiff of the flavored condom said, "Yummy, cherry my favorite," and she instantly opened her mouth to devour the cock before her; licking up and down the sides a few times before beginning to suck aggressively at the glans head.

DoubleD, getting a little envious of the attention his dad was getting from his wife, pulled out his own erect cock (as well as a condom) and going to the desk sat next to his father and without saying a word presented his protected cock to Lizzy. Lizzy looked up at him from Dr. Lewis' cock and smiling moved her lips over to her husband's love tool while keeping a hand on her Father-in-law's and pumping. Soon she was alternating sucking the two cocks with a steady rhythm and looking to control when her two cream-sickles would reach the creamy end. When she felt that they were both ready she unrolled both their condoms and sticking both cock heads in her mouth at once continued pumping and pumping the shafts and occasionally squeezing the balls; soon her mouth was overflowing with cream as both Father and son exploded unanimously in her. Lizzy did her best not to lose a drop but even she couldn't hold so much cream in her mouth at once and soon there was cream escaping the sides of her mouth and running down her chin; she continued to gulp and swallow as much and as quickly as possible until she felt her two cream-sticks run dry and she gave then some final licks to clean them off. She had just finished and stood completely straight when there was a knock on the door. DoubleD and Dr. Lewis both jumped off the desk and put away their cocks rapidly.

"Come in," Dr. Lewis yelled when he thought all was back to normal.

A nurse entered carrying a sleeping baby; Amy followed behind her with another baby and the Nurse said; "Mr. and Mrs. Lewis your son and daughter are ready to go home. This is Elizabeth and David is right behind us."

Smiling Lizzy said, "Actually at home they'll be known by their middle names Reto and Rita."

The nurse smiled at her as she was handing her the baby but then suddenly asked curiously, "Have you been drinking milk?"

Lizzy gave her a confused look but then noticed Amy looking at her seriously and making movements as if she were wiping her face with her sleeve. Lizzy still didn't catch on though. DD, however, who was now looking at Lizzy's face understood and going over to her said, "Actually we were having ice cream," and he started kissing his wife and licking her face clean right in front of the nurse. When Lizzy was totally clean he gave her a final kiss and said, "Damn I love that French Vanilla."

"Umm," Lizzy said in agreement, "me too; I can't wait to get home and have some more." She finished taking the baby from the nurse and said, "Come on let's hurry." To Dr. Lewis she said, "Thanks for everything Dad; we'll see you in a few days."

"Yeah, Dad and tell Mom not to worry about the babies food; Caitlin offered to feed them while we're at the Andersons, she considers it practice." Giving the nurse a quick smile he walked by and took the baby Amy was holding; Amy then turned and led them out leaving Dr. Lewis and the nurse alone in the room.

Outside the office Lizzy broke into giggles a moment and when DD threw her an annoyed yet inquisitive look she finally said, "French Vanilla, please, only Andrew Dumas can supply that?"

"And only his sisters can give me some nice French Passion Juice to drink so like you said, let's hurry!"

Lisa, who had been waiting outside, threw Amy her own inquisitive look and Amy said, "Don't ask, lets just hurry or we'll miss out at the chance for some French drinks ourselves."

Pulling Amy to her and locking lips with her Lisa said, "Don't you experience enough of the French Culture with me daily?"

Looking back at her wife lovingly Amy agreed, "You're right, let's get home and experience some more right now."

"Cumming," Lisa said with a glow as she quickly followed Amy to the elevators where DD and Lizzy were already waiting with the babies.


Marlene Winters was lying on Counselor D'Angeles' desk totally naked as she attended her regular follow up session with the school counselor.

"Yeah so things have really been going incredible for me," Marlene was saying, "I can't believe that I wasted six years of my life thinking about what a hell it would be to just admit what I was. I've had no problems with the cheerleading squad (hell most of them love pussy as much as I do) and Ana's help at the Gay and Lesbian Club has been invaluable. Ana is fantastic! OUCH!" Marlene sat up a little and looked between her legs to where the Counselor had just savagely bit her clit.

"Sorry about that," the Counselor said looking up, "it was just that it was so—umm—TASTY that I just had to have a bite; forgive me." The counselor gave Marlene a warm smile and Marlene had to smile back.

"That's okay; with all the help you've given me since the summer you can eat me up any time." Though Marlene appeared to be talking to the Counselor her eyes seemed to land behind the Counselor for a moment before she lay back down and let the Counselor return to her—therapy.

"You know, I think it's great that Marly has offered to stay a brunette for the whole year in my honor," Rita said from behind her mother "it was my favorite; but it's not Marly! I think by next month she should go back to being herself; don't you Mom?"

"What are you doing here," the Counselor said annoyed. "I told you to stay out of my mind!"

Confused Marlene answered, "I always CUM to you at this time on Wednesdays?"

A little embarrassed the Counselor said, "Oh I didn't mean you dear; I was—I was trying to remember the words to an old song. Has that ever happened to you, you seem to get a tune stuck in your head and you just can't rest until you try to remember what song the tune is from?"

"Nice save Mom," Rita whispered.

"Oh I know what you mean," Marlene agreed, "it happens to me often. Especially now that I spend so much time around Ana; TXLT2 sings so many different types of songs you know."

"Why are you spending so much time with her?" Counselor D'Angeles almost growled.

Again looking confused Marlene said, "I'm just following your orders; you told me that being near Ana would help me in my acceptance as well as my adjustment to who I am; and you were right!"

"Oh yeah," the Counselor said as she remembered that it had been her original plan to use Marly as a spy; setting Marly up as Ana's only friend so that she could get some third party news of (as well as some subliminal suggestions to) Ana. That of course was before her entire plan for Ana seemed to have been derailed. By now Ana was supposed to have absolutely no friends, be suffering from loneliness and be near total madness. "How is Ana these days," the Counselor asked though she knew the answer already.

"Oh Ana couldn't be happier; she has so much family and friends that love her dearly, and she has her Master that gives her everything she needs."

"Master?" the Counselor repeated shocked. She hadn't been told anything about Ana's having found a Master. She knew that Christine Addams had wanted the job and, as well as to punish Christine for her crimes, it had been one of the reasons she had so quickly eliminated Christine; Ana's having a Master would mean someone else would control Ana's emotions. This could actually explain a lot. "Did you say a Master," the counselor repeated.

"Yeah," Marly answered in ragged breaths as the Counselor switched to a hand job (pumping three fingers in Marly's pussy while circling Marly's clit with her thumb. "Ana has been meeting her Master twice a day since the first day of school. She wouldn't miss a meeting with her for anything. Heck, TXLT2 is having this incredible Halloween party on Saturday and Ana still plans to sneak out for her private eight o'clock rendezvous with her Master."

"Too bad Mom," Rita said, "looks like you won't be able to finish your business with her after all."

"Don't be so sure," the Counselor said, "this might even work to our advantage."

"Excuse me," Marly said giving the Counselor a strange look.

"Oh—I mean that we can't be sure that in the end Ana's having a Master is a good thing, but for now it can and obviously has had it's advantages; but—" the bell announcing the end of the period sounded and the counselor said, "Oh dear, we're behind schedule," and as she bent her head toward Marly's pussy once more she asked, "by the way where exactly will Ana be meeting this Master of hers that night?" She buried her tongue in Marly's pussy and began swirling it around and around making Marly whimper happily.

"Same place she always does," Marly answered between sighs and moans as she started to tremble, "the old abandoned firehouse," as she said this she finally let herself flow completely into the Counselor's mouth.

"Damn that looks good," Rita said to her Mom, "too bad I can't get any. You know thanks to you I never got that final bottle of Maria juice I had asked her for; maybe at some point you can get it for me; hell now that I'm just ashes on you're fireplace mantle maybe you could even pour the bottle of Maria juice in that urn with me. Can you imagine my eternal bliss swimming around in Maria juice for ever?"

The thought of an eternity spent in Maria juice made the counselor yelp around the gushing twat she was drying out as she too suddenly began to start cumming around the vibrator that had been running at maximum speed in her pussy. As the Counselor weakened a little Rita gave Marly a quick wink and in her bliss Marly seemed to nod with understanding.


Later that evening Tammy was on the phone and Amy could hear her talking; Amy was worried that her daughter sounded upset.

"But if I go you'd have to tell her everything wouldn't you... Baby it's nothing to be ashamed of, just look at my two mommies, look at Lana and Katrina, Mary and Ruth and so many others... I know—I get it—it's not you it's her, but I still think the sooner you tell her the easier it will be... Okay, okay I'll try to be there for dinner tonight, I just have to talk to my Mommies, not to mention find a ride."

Amy gave her little girl a questioning glance and shrugging Tammy said, "Girlfriend crisis; her Mom won't let her 'CUM' over tomorrow after school to stay over until Sunday unless she meets her—umm—'special friend' tonight."

"I take it Janice hasn't told her Mom that her 'special friend' happens to be a girl."

"No, she hasn't, she's sure her Mom would never understand and would never give her permission to be with me again."

"I think Janice should give her mother the benefit of a doubt," Amy said, "I'm sure her mother wouldn't reject Janice's feelings toward you."

"I don't know Mom," Tammy said doubtfully, "Janice's parents have kept a very strong leash on her and on Sam too for several months. Her Mom didn't give Sam permission to continue seeing Siren until she had met her and checked she knew how to wear panties and a bra. Now that I think of it I don't even own underclothes anymore. The closest thing I have to underwear is my cheerleading uniform's crotchless panties; I don't think that's the best thing to wear when meeting my girlfriend's Mom." Now looking truly nervous Tammy said, "Maybe Gabby brought some underwear, she's around my size."

"I don't think you need to wear anything that isn't you," Amy said strongly, "you should just be proud going as yourself."

"Mom, if I could go as myself I wouldn't wear clothes at all."

"Maybe you shouldn't," Amy countered, "maybe you should walk in their door totally naked and say, "Hi Miss Lamb I'm your future daughter-in-law."

"Miss Lamb," Tammy said giggling "who's that? Janice's parents are Mr. and Mrs. Crane."

"Well I didn't know their last name so I just made one up. You know honey, why don't I drop you off there myself; I'll get dinner started early and leave Lisa and Pietro in charge of it."

"You'd really come with me," Tammy said excitedly and showing true relief on her face, "that would really help!"

"Sure I'll go, I want to show this—Mrs. Crane—did you say, that I for one am very proud of my little girl's choices in life and completely support her."

"Oh thank you, thank you Mom; I love you," Tammy said jumping on her Mom's lap and locking lips with her for several minutes before searching out one of her mother's tits and sucking on her for another few minutes.

"Just one thing though," Amy said, "You go as yourself; so no underclothes and I think you should wear your red leather mini-mini-skirt and the red leather belly-button bustier."

Tammy gave her Mom a shocked look and said, "Umm Mom I want Janice's mother to agree to let Janice stay with me for 3 straight nights, not to take out a restraining order against me."

"Hey do you trust your Mommy?"

"Of course Mom but—"

"Then do as I say; I promise Janice will be here in bed with you this very night."

Tammy threw her mother a suspicious look and said, "Is there something you're not telling me?"

Amy just smiled at her daughter and nudging Tammy gently off her so she could get up said, "Well I better get dressed if I'm going out for dinner; by the way baby, you're Mommy will be dressed just like you."

As she stepped out Tammy followed her with another suspicious look thinking, "I hope you know what you're doing Mom." Tammy then turned towards the stairs that led down to her room and prepared to dress.

It was around 7 in the evening when Amy pulled up in front of the Crane house in her two passenger car. Tammy was looking more nervous than ever as she stared at the small two floor house.

"Janice said that it would just be her and her Mom; Mr. Crane is working a double-shift tonight and Sam took Siren to the movies."

"Honey why are you so scared," Amy asked seeing the fear in her daughter's face.

"It's just that Janice had told me her Dad was the more open-minded of her parents and that he was usually the one that got Mrs. Crane to accept Sam and Janice's choices." Tammy looked down at her totally exposed legs and a little more up at where her mini-mini-skirt had pulled up over her leaking pussy (not that it had to pull up very far) and she added, "I think I'm dead."

"Don't worry girl; just go on and ring the door bell."

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"I'll be there in around 15 minutes; Janice's Mom should get a chance to see you alone first."

"Mom maybe this isn't a good—"

"Go girl; are you the Mistress' Granddaughter or not!"

This statement, not to mention the force with which her mother had delivered it, brought a true smile to Tammy's face and finally getting out of the car she walked up to the door and knocking strongly waited impatiently for the door to open.

When Janice finally opened the door she gave a shocked look at how Tammy was dressed and said, "Tammy what—"

Before she finished talking Tammy embraced her and locked lips with her; she was watching the woman that was standing behind Janice as she made her tongue and Janice's dance for a minute or two before releasing Janice staring strongly at the woman and saying; "You must me Mrs. Crane; I'm Tammy Bradson, I'm your future daughter-in-law!"

Darlene Crane was looking at the girl in front of her with true shock and amazement; yet it wasn't a bad shock or an 'I in no way approve of this' shock; it was more of a 'I can't believe it's you' sort of shock. Janice was standing, scared stiff, just waiting for her Mom to throw her girlfriend out of the house before screaming at her that she was never to have contact with Tammy again. Janice was therefore shocked to death when her Mother suddenly grabbed Tammy in a strong embrace, kissed her head, face and finally locked lips with her for several minutes before pulling Tammy by the arm to the sofa and, after pulling up Tammy's skirt, burying her face in Tammy's little cunt to lick and suck at the lips, clit and hole. Looking to get all the Tammy juice she could.

As Janice observed her mother's tongue swirling in and out of Tammy's cunt she suddenly broke out of the shock she was in and screamed, "MOM what are you doing?"

"Don't bother her love," Tammy said smiling, "I've a feeling she's getting reacquainted with a certain taste." As Janice still looked on shocked Tammy added, "girl just smile; I get the feeling we're going to get your Mom's stamp of approval; maybe even a stronger one than Sam and Siren got." As she said this she felt herself vibrating a little as Darlene's frantic tongue fucking and pussy sucking was driving her quickly to orgasm and giving a low moan Tammy just let Darlene have what she wanted, what she had not had in years, a strong drink of flowing hot cunt juice; and since Tammy's cunt juice tasted just like her Mom's Darlene savored each and every drop all that much more powerfully.

30 minutes after Tammy first arrived found Darlene and the two girls with her totally naked; Janice was on the couch and Darlene was doing something she had wanted to do since she realized her daughter was sexually active, she was giving her little girl a lesson in the fine art of cunningulus; Tammy (Amy's little girl) was behind Darlene demonstrating her analingulus skills as her tongue lovingly rimmed Darlene's butt hole and her tongue forced it's way in and out of Darlene's ass rapidly. Incredibly enough, Darlene had not yet said a single word.

Tammy noticed the front door push open and Amy step quietly into the house; it was later than Tammy had expected her but she had a sneaking suspicion that her Mom knew that Darlene, Janice and her could use a little extra time. With her head buried in her little girl's twat Darlene didn't notice when Amy came around and signaled to Tammy to let her take over. Janice however did see her and was about to say something when Tammy threw her a strong 'keep your mouth shut' look.

As Amy took over for Tammy Darlene moaned more strongly in Janice's hot little hole as she felt the tongue in her ass go in deeper and deeper twirling lovingly in her insides for several seconds before pulling out and once more moving down to Darlene's own number one love hole. Darlene felt her little girl starting to cum again and she looked up to study her face as her orgasm struck; Darlene's eyes opened wide when she realized that Tammy was now sitting next to Janice sucking one of her boobs. An incredible amount of excitement fueled in Darlene's body as suspicion of who was tongue fucking her so perfectly and beautifully came to her. With Janice's lovely juices starting to gush, however, Darlene didn't want to move her head from that happy little tunnel to confirm her suspicions though; especially when Darlene herself once more started cumming strongly.

A few minutes later, after both her own and her daughter's orgasms had pretty much passed, Darlene finally pulled her head up and turned to look at the red-headed bombshell behind her. Darlene's first reaction though was not what Tammy had been expecting as she watched the two Mom's on the ground.

SLAP! "I waited for you!" SLAP! "And waited!" SLAP! "And waited!" After Darlene had slapped Amy's face a few more times she suddenly broke into tears and jumped Amy to give her more of the welcoming Tammy had expected. Darlene locked lips with Amy and pushing her back onto the ground lay on top of her rubbing her pussy into Amy's as they kissed and kissed passionately. Amy, by the way, had taken the liberty to strip when she first walked in the door and her naked boobs massaged Darlene's as their nipples grew even more and more erect.

Janice gave Tammy a questioning look and shrugging Tammy just pushed Janice flat against the sofa and mounted her in the same lip, boob and cunt locking position their parents were in.

After the four females had cunt rubbed each other to another orgasm each they all finally sat up, the parents still on the floor and Tammy finally said, "So I take it the two of you know each other?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.