Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 10: A Monopoly On Sex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Monopoly On Sex - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

"ALONE AT LAST," screamed Ron as he quickly pulled Hannah from the bottom of the long steps they had just climbed down to one of the available corner cots.

"Oh yes Master," Hannah exclaimed as without ceremony Ron bent her over the cot and pulling her ass cheeks to the side simply began pushing his erect cock past Hannah's butt hole and into the deepest end of her anus violently.

As he pumped wildly he reached around her body and squeezed her boobs brutally making Hannah scream painfully and joyously. "God I've missed you," Ron said, as if his wife didn't sleep with him daily.

Giggling Hannah said, "What you didn't see me in bed next to you this morning while you were fucking Monica Dumas?"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Ron's hand came down hard on Hannah's ass cheeks every time he pulled his cock out, almost totally extracting it, only to once more viciously penetrate the lovely hole. "Don't talk to me like that you dumb whore, have you forgotten you are my slave and my property? Maybe putting a ring on your finger instead of a collar on your neck wasn't such a good idea."

"I still wear a collar on my neck Master; and I apologize for my out of line words; please, please continue to use your toy to your hearts content oh mighty Master."

Ron pulled completely out of her butt and rammed his penis through her number one love hole in almost one move feeling the heat of her wet pussy and her incredible vaginal muscles with every pump. "Damn I've missed this hole! By the way slave, to answer your question; NO I DID NOT SEE YOU THIS MORNING! With Gabrielle on my face while I was fucking Monica I couldn't see much. Not that I would have seen you if I could turn my head with DD fucking your ass, Hustler pumping my favorite hole and Andrew sitting on your face thrusting his cock in and out of your throat."

Hannah gave another giggle between moans and painful yells and said, "I guess the house is a little full at the moment; I'm glad we were able to get away for a while."

"Well we have this place to ourselves for a few hours; I locked the entrance stone so no one can bother us."

"Oh YESSSSSS, good, good thinking Master," Hannah was breathing raggedly and her heart was thumping in rhythm with her Master's rapidly thrusting cock and when she felt her Master suddenly push full force into her, stop and start filling her with hot cream she couldn't hold back any more and screamed, "Yes I'm CUMMING with you Master!" She began trembling strongly as she screamed (she wasn't a screamer by nature but she'd spent so much time with Debbie and Katrina lately their orgasmic habits were rubbing off on her).

"You like that don't you slave," Ron asked wickedly.

"Oh yes Master; YES!"

"Well here's something else for you," Ron pulled out while still cumming strongly and turning Hannah around and pushing her on the cot straddled her head and rammed his cock into her mouth as he bent over and locked his own mouth around Hannah's still gushing pussy. Hannah wasted no time locking her lips around her Master's squirting tool and savoring both the taste of her own pussy and the rich taste of her Master's cream filled man-meat. She ran her tongue all around the shaft and sucked hard on the head, fighting to make sure that she got every bit of cream his balls had to offer, but at the same time making sure that he not go soft on her any time soon. On the other end Ron was also enjoying his treat as he drank his Honey's sweet juices mixed with his own cream. As Ron felt Hannah's orgasm subsiding a bit he wrapped his lips around her clit and after giving it a few hard sucks bit it harshly and felt her scream once more around his cock as she started to shake and gush once more; he quickly returned to sucking and licking her lovely hole, drinking all the fluids he could find in his favorite love cup.

A few minutes later, when both had finally gotten through their initial orgasms (they had both missed each other so much that they needed to cum together quickly) Ron turned around and inserted his still completely erect 9 inch cock in Hannah's hot tunnel again, but this time he just lay on her letting her feel his heat as he felt hers and kissing her fervently and passionately as he fucked her slowly and lovingly.

After his latest fucking had led to his wife having another strong orgasm Ron simply lay on her feeling her pussy muscles clenching and unclenching his cock as she felt the hot pussy juice that bathed his shaft all around. Deciding to take a break before the next round (though never pulling out of his wife) he said, "Yeah, it is hard being alone at home right now with the house full of horny Junior High School kids. They have their own rooms to fuck all they want; I don't know why they have to be in our beds all the time."

"Are you saying you don't enjoy those tight little holes Master?"

"Well I'm not saying that Pet, I'm just saying that they could let us alone now and then. I know John and Debbie feel the same way."

"It's only for one more week; we can just enjoy the company until then."

"Talking about enjoying the company, how did the company enjoy Butch; I heard you took Gabby, Monica and Tammy's new girlfriend to meet him last night?"

"Oh they loved him; they said meeting him was a very filling experience."

Ron gave his wife a cold stare but quickly smiled saying, "Monica did seem a little less tight this morning; I haven't really tried out Tammy's girlfriend, what's her name again?"

"Janice, she's Sam's sister; you remember Sam right he's Mabel's guy."

"Oh right; you know I was actually surprised when Tammy declared she had claimed Janice as her official girlfriend and new number one toy."

"What do you mean surprised, we all knew that she was destined to be a true lesbian even if she was still officially dating Tommy."

"I'm not talking about her choosing a girl, I'm talking about her choosing Janice; I was pretty sure the Little Mistress had been preparing her PussyCat for that role."

"Oh yeah; well she did have the idea of making Carmen more than her plaything, but she told me that as much as Carmen loves her, and loves her pussy, it's pretty obvious that Carmen will eventually be hetro; Carmen loves her brother's cock more than Tammy's pussy."

"By the way that reminds me, have you any idea what's up with Amy and Lisa; I've never seen them acting so secretive and mysterious?"

"Lana, Ana and I were talking about it; it's obvious they're up to something but we can't get them to tell us anything; I don't think they've even told Tammy what's going on?"

"Well I guess we'll find out when they want us to know," Ron said, "it's not easy to keep secrets in our house though," he added looking suspiciously into his wife's eyes, "don't think that I believe for a second that you don't know exactly what's going on."

Ron began pumping slowly again as he once more locked lips with Hannah and just let their tongues dance together a while. As she groaned happily in his mouth he once more brought his hands to her boobs but this time softly massaged and drew circles around the erect nipples.

"I love you," he finally said as he stopped kissing her, "I can't stop loving you."

"You better not," Hannah said strongly, but then added in a more submissive tone, "Master."

"Why don't you just call me husband for a while?"

"Yes Ma—umm—husband," Hannah said smiling as she then began to lead some passionate kisses herself; understanding Ron's words to mean that he wanted them to be equal lovers for a while and she should take a more active part in deciding what she wanted to do next. Hannah turned them both on the small cot, Ron's dick still pumping softly in her pussy, and as she ended up on top she ended up sitting up and assuming a cowgirl position, she was completely in control now as she began riding her faithful steed happily.

Ron gave a few groans and as he came close to cumming a second time signaled Hannah to slow down a bit and allow his cock a few minutes rest; he did not want to cum again, not yet anyway. As Hannah just sat on him letting her vaginal muscles work on Ron's cock he said, "So has Ana said anything yet? I mean it has been a week since the Dumases got in from France, has she admitted anything yet?"

"Lana and I have both been grilling her daily but she still won't admit to anything. Lana even got so mad that Ana wouldn't talk that she unleashed her full wrath on her; all Ana said when Lana was through with her was 'thank you that felt good'."

"Lana should have known that wouldn't work."

"I finally tried a more gentle 'I'm your sister you can't keep secrets from me' approach and asked her straight out if she'd seen or heard from Patty lately."

"What did she say?"

"She swore she hasn't seen Patty's face since the day she left, and that she still hasn't talked to her. She seemed legitimately sad about it and I don't think she was lying."

"Maybe we were wrong?"

"I don't think so; I got Monica to talk a little about the governess that came over from France with them, the one that hasn't been seen since their plane landed and that didn't leave with Molly yesterday morning, and I'm pretty sure it's her. Believe me, she's here, somewhere!"

"Well she's not HERE," Ron suddenly said feeling well rested, "Here it's just you and me," and he sat up with Hannah still on his lap and began pile-driving his ready to work cock up her hole zealously as he leaned toward a boob and catching a nipple in his mouth began sucking frantically and nibbling at it until he heard Hannah give another scream and felt her running juices on his lap. "Time for another filling," he said loudly as he once more exploded rope after rope of thick hot cream into his wife's happy cum receptor.


Back at the Anderson house Ana was trying to find a little privacy herself; she'd already tried several rooms on the first and second floor (including her own bedroom) only to walk in on pairs or groups of junior high school aged kids at—umm—play; not that she hadn't found some of her brothers, sisters and even Mary and Ruth with them. Ana was starting to understand why the Master and the Mistress had opted for a morning out on the beach (and no doubt the bomb shelter); from what she understood even the Mistress' room of pleasure and her private bath were occupied. Officially there were only ten kids staying with them and the Activity Room had been divided up into eight equal sized bedrooms, why then couldn't she find an empty room anywhere in the house? She passed Ellen Brown who was leading Tim Wesley by the cock up a flight of stairs (no doubt heading for the Mistress' Room of Torture) and she thought, "oh yeah, that's why."

Even though only the Non-Children, Lizzy, the 3 Dumas kids and Caitlin Dublin were the only guests sleeping over, Tammy Anderson had gotten Stan and Laura's permission (no doubt after many, many orgasms) to open their home to the JOHPF (which now had close to 30 members) for a meeting later that morning (most had been encouraged to arrive several hours early to meet the European guests). Tammy felt that the guests needed the opportunity to truly get to know the safe and diverse atmosphere of the JOHPF so that they could try to start creating equally safe clubs in their own countries of France and Ireland.

Well nice as the idea was and, Ana thought, nice as it was to have so many eager to please and be pleased young cunts and cocks around the house, it still led to the present predicament of finding it almost impossible to find a private spot in the house (not that anyone often wanted privacy, but at the moment she needed some).

A little frustrated Ana finally stepped out of the house thinking that she might be able to use one of the guest rooms in the garage. When she got there she smiled at Vixen who was getting an anal from Butch (he sure hadn't gotten much rest lately) as she sucked Monica's swollen clit in front of her. Ana heard a lot of moans from the room above and asked, "Who's upstairs?"

Monica smiled at her and answered, "Lana and Katrina are giving the future members of your club lessons in true lesbian sex in room one, I thought you would be there."

Ana recalled that Lana had told her that, as Co-President of the Gay and Lesbian club, she should help Lana and Katy train Tammy, Janice, Harlot, PC and Gabby in the fine arts of cunningulus, tribbing and analingulus (among other things). "They asked me but I really want to do something else right now. Who's in the other rooms?"

"Hustler, Greg and Andrew asked Don and Jason to give them similar lessons in room two and I saw Tommy and Carmen sneak into room three to be alone for a while."

"Well what about the Studio, tell me that's empty at least?"

"Sorry, no luck there," Monica answered between moans as Vixen started running her tongue up and down Monica slit, at times burying it completely in Monica's wet hole and swirling it rapidly. "John and Debbie led three or four OHPF members in there a little while ago."

"OHPF members, I didn't know there were any around?"

"Aaron Brown, Roberto Reyes, Jane Wesley and Wei-Lu Ce all passed by to drop off their siblings and decided to stay a while," Vixen said as she pulled her mouth away from Monica's pussy for a second and gave a scream as she started to feel her ass filled to overflowing with doggie cum.

Ana was about to give up on the idea of privacy as she studied the mural of TXLT2 on the side of their tour mobile; suddenly getting an idea she smiled at Vixen who had pulled away from Butch's shrinking cock and turned to plant her cum filled butt over Monica's mouth. "Do me a favor," Ana said, "if anyone asks about me, you haven't seen me" and she went over to the door of the tour mobile and pulling it open stepped in quickly re-closing the door behind her; Ana managed to catch sight of Butch's long tongue running up and down Monica's labia as Monica's own tongue dug deep into Vixen's cream-filled rump before she passed from section one of the tour mobile to the Recreation Room and finally to the BED room in section three.

Locking the two doors that led to this section of the bus Ana thought, "I bet no one can bother me now," and she quickly went over to a bag in the corner of the room and searching inside pulled out a contour massager that would keep both her G-spot and clit happy, as well as a butt plug vibrator and a pair of nipple vibrators. As she lay down on her stomach and just let the vibrations flow through her body and calm her she closed her eyes a few minutes and just started to think about the past week since the Dumases had flown in from France.

After a few minutes of simply feeling ecstatic, she finally opened what she had been carrying with her all over the house and pulling a pen from the side of it started to write:

I haven't written for a while because not much had changed since the last time I wrote, I'd basically been going to school, meeting my master (or maybe I should say masters) every second period, fucking Maria in the music room every lunch period, and alternating between cheerleading practice, OHFP club meetings and Gay and Lesbian club meetings each day before coming home.

This week however things really changed; for one thing I didn't see Maria once this week outside of the clubs. Carol Fox asked (or rather begged) me to get Maria to spend lunch times helping her in her office which, by the way, just happens to be the same office I meet my Master in every day (I can't believe it took me so long to realize that the office that connects to the school newspaper room is the editor's private office). Maria did pass by to watch us during cheerleading practice yesterday and from the way Carol and her were enjoying each other in the shower room afterwards I'd say Maria's starting to accept that life will definitely go on (even without Rita).

Now you might think that the thought of losing Maria would upset me, but actually I get the feeling the only reason Carol took her off my hands (besides the fact that I think she's really in love with her) is because she knew I wouldn't need any substitutes anymore.

The evening the Dumases and Caitlin got to town I went to see my Master as usual and when I got in she ordered me not to say a word the whole time I was with her. We started making love and I could smell her and taste her and I licked her and kissed her and I loved her because I knew, I knew who she was. She was back and we spent almost the whole night together (Mom and Dad were really mad that I missed curfew they were going to ground me but Hannah took them to one side and talked to them. I don't know what Hannah said but when Mom and Dad came back they looked happy and didn't say another word about my being late.)

I was so happy to have Patty back that it wasn't until I was in my own bed thinking about the evening that I suddenly realized that I hadn't said a word to her (she was dressed as my Master and had given me those orders not to talk remember). I hadn't been able to ask her about Estrella, about where she's been, about why she hasn't contacted me; NOTHING! I decided that when I saw her again I would not let her stop me from getting some answers. The next day in school, however, it wasn't Patty playing my Master during second period, it was Marlene and she didn't let me speak either (as a matter-a-fact she gave me an incredible spanking when I opened my mouth to defy her orders; I had to go through the next two periods trying to hide the fact that I was having cum attacks at my desks). Marlene or rather my master the Red-She Devil of Riverdale did talk to me a little before I left though.

"I heard you won't have any company after music class today slave is that true; you can answer my question."

"That's right, how did you know?" I had thrown in my question as a tease since I knew Marly, Jen and Carol were pretty much inseparable these days and of course she would know that Carol had asked for Maria.

SLAP! "I gave you permission to answer my question not to ask any yourself bitch, UNDERSTAND?"

Nodding I said respectfully, "Yes Master, please forgive me."

"Very well I forgive you, but don't do it again. Talking about music class I heard that the state police as well as the local deputies office is still searching for Patricia Clark to question her about Estrella's death. I guess it's best she's not around since being grilled by the law on what happened would probably throw any recovering she's been doing right out the window. Wherever she is I think it's best she not show her face around here until after everything that has happened is truly revealed, that way she may not even have to give any testimonies. I hope no one drives her crazy demanding answers to questions that will in the end be made clear, don't you agree slave?"

I understood what she was telling me and I was a little upset that I wouldn't be able to question Patty next time I saw her, but my Master was right, Patty should stay out of sight for now and she shouldn't be forced to start answering any questions before she was ready. I gave a nod and said simply, "I agree Master."

"Good; though to tell you the truth slave I've a strong feeling that all this will be over by the end of this month and I have faith that Ms. Clark will be back in front of her class by early next month."

"How can you be sure of—"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SCREAM!

I screamed so loud as I started to cum that both my master and I were worried that school security would start beating the door down. Luckily students rarely pass through that hall (Counselor D'Angeles rarely gets any visitors anymore).

Anyway when I went to meet my Master that night it was my Patty behind the mask and I let her know without saying a word that I understood why she wasn't ready to completely reveal herself yet and that I was just happy she was back. We had another long love session until my regular time to leave (I would have happily broken curfew again to stay with her longer but she gave me a strong reminder that it was a school night.) Since then I've been with her every night this week and I just love it, but I still wish I knew the whole story, I don't feel I can give any real comfort to my Patty if I don't know what it is that really happened, I—I—I've got to CUM!"

Ana gave a small yelp as she started to tremble on the BED room floor and gushes of cunt juice escaped from around the contour massager drenching the cunt juice stained mattress and as the powerful orgasm began to pass a little Ana just put down the pen, put her head on the mattress and closing her eyes fell into a deep sleep as the vibrators on her body continued to hum peacefully.


Sam and Janice had arrived very early to the Anderson house and as Janice ran down to Tammy's room Sam found his way to the activity room and found the common area that had been created between the 8 mini-bedrooms (4 on either side of the common area) packed with JOHPF students.

"Sam," someone called, "you want to come and help us we're a cock short?"

Sam looked over at Caitlin Dublin who was being fucked in the ass by Pi Ce and the cunt by Jimmy Clinton and said, "Sorry Caitlin, Siren gets the first drink; do you know which room she's in?"

"Number two on your right; go feed her but you better save me some for later, I am one of the guests of honor you know."

"I promise Cait; you can join us later, but you better save us some warm milk." Sam walked to the second division on his right and pulled the curtain open. He was surprised to find Siren sitting at the small desk studying her computer. "Well this a shock," he said getting Siren to turn and notice him for the first time, "with all the action around this place I was sure I was going to have to pull a couple of cocks or at least some faux cocks away from you."

Siren smiled and got up to greet him with a kiss, "Hi lover; yeah you'd think I'd be out partying but the truth is that after a week of DPs and TPs as well as daily gangbangs my cuntie needed a little rest. Just a short rest, a very short rest mind you, so don't think you're leaving here without paying it a visit."

"I wouldn't dream of thinking that," Sam said hugging her and giving her a deep kiss.

"So were you able to get that permission from you folks," Siren asked when Sam finally broke the kiss.

"It wasn't easy, Janice especially had to go through a long reminder of what it meant to be safe, but they finally agreed to let us stay over until Monday. Janice couldn't believe it, she didn't think Mom and Dad would ever let her go to another all night party after what happened at the Beach Extravaganza."

"Well coming home with three STDs would make any parent nervous; even mine I think. Is Janice with Tammy already?"

"She went down to Tammy's room to find her; she had called Tammy before we left home and Tammy promised to be waiting for her there. This house is a bit of a mad house at the moment, I didn't expect so many kids to be here already, I don't even recognize most of them."

"Yeah, a lot of them are new JOHPF members, this will be the first major JOHPF meeting for most of them. Not all of them will be coming back after the football game to stay for the Non-Pajama party; Tammy was only allowed 9 more guests besides the ones already staying over."

"And they're all—umm—SAFE?"

"They wouldn't be JOHPF if they didn't turn in their documentation."

"Of course," Sam agreed, "so how are the special guests; I saw Cait outside but I didn't see any of the Dumases?"

"They're around somewhere; believe me they are taking full advantage of their last week here. When their Mom left yesterday they instantly ran up to the Master and Mistresses room and attacked Ron's cock and Hannah's cunt. They'd pretty much stuck to their own age while Molly was here. Later the Mistress took Monica and Gabby to meet Butch."

Smiling Sam said, "Yeah Janice told me she was with them at the time; she said it was a very filling experience."

Siren walked Sam to the bed and as they sat on it she asked, "Are you going to be at the game later? Tammy has had the squad practicing some pretty incredible moves, we plan to really open up for the crowd today," as she said this she spread her legs open giving a clear view of her open pussy lips.

"Won't we all be going to the game together; though I hope you girls won't be that open, it's still not legal?"

"Not right now, but it won't be too much longer. By the way, have you're parents sold your house yet?"

"They signed it over to Pro-Position 69 yesterday."

"Are they going to be staying?" Siren asked this with a worried tone.

"Yeah, it's a pretty cool arrangement that the company has worked out," he then said a little suspiciously, "and one that I think only multi-billionaires can afford."

"Hey don't start thinking like a reporter, we already have Debbie Anderson snooping around."

"Yeah but she works for the High School Newspaper; I'm editor of the Junior High School paper."

Siren threw him an annoyed look and when he gave her a questioning glance she said, "You have noticed that I'm right in front of you with my legs spread wide open haven't you?"

"I may have noticed it, but I'm sure you can use a little more rest. How was Tammy this morning, Janice said she was a bit upset last night and she didn't know why?"

Siren suddenly looked like she wanted to bite her boyfriend, "You know that the house is full of cocks that would love to be in this hole right now don't you?"

Sam gave a strong laugh and said, "Yeah, I know honey, but the hot morning juice in there is mine to drink," and he bent his head to her cunt and started licking up and down her parted lips sucking noisily at the hole and pushing his tongue in and out repeated as far in the tunnel as he could get it.

Siren sighed and said, "Well just the morning juice; I have a lot of others that need to sample some. As for Tammy she seemed better this morning; Amy and Lisa took her to bed with them last night and I think they finally told her what's going on. She was upset about all the visits Amy and Lisa made last week to the hospital as well as that visit they made with Dad to Harry and Susan Irving's place in Nava."

Sam pulled his tongue out of Siren and inserted two fingers which he started pumping in and out; he brought his lips to Siren's clit but before starting to suck it commented, "I heard some of TXLT2 talking about that, they were saying that the Loving Cousins told them Lisa had spent hours locked away with someone named Robert while the rest of them made your Dad and Amy feel welcummed."

"That's weird I thought that they just wanted to talk to Susan and Harry." Siren gave a moan as Sam locked his lips around her clit and between gasps said, "That's enough damn talking; did you bring me something hot to drink?" She laid flat on the bed and Sam swung his legs around positioning his cock over her hungry mouth and she quickly started to dig the tip of her tongue into the slip on Sam's swollen glans, forcing Sam's cock to grow even more erect until it was at it's full size. Once Siren had Sam's penis completely hard she started to lick up and down the hard staff at times gently sucking his balls and other times she would return to noisily sucking the glans head. Sam continued to suck Siren's clit as he pumped his fingers (now three) more rapidly in and out of her pussy; he would make extra sure to rub her g-spot with every insertion and extraction on his fingers. Soon Sam felt Siren give a little yelp around his cock as she started to suck it even faster and started nibbling at the head. Knowing she was near Sam started to gently nibble on her clit as well and when he felt her completely stiffen he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and surrounded it with his mouth once more attacking her love cup with his tongue. As she started to gush she gave his dick a mildly harder bite and groaning around her flowing pussy Sam exploded in Siren's mouth. When she felt his cock growing even larger Siren knew that her morning treat was cumming and she brought Sam's cock almost completely out of her mouth so that she could fully savor the delicacy of hot cream. Her mouth filled quickly and she swallowed hard to make room for the next batch squeezing Sam's balls and running her tongue around his still strongly spurting cock head until she was satisfied she had totally drained him. On the other end Sam was making certain that he totally dried Siren's well before separating his mouth from her hot pussy, he didn't want a single drop of her tasty juices to go to waste.

When Sam finally separated from Siren's pussy he heard someone say, "I thought that hole was supposed to be getting a break?"

Looking up he said a little annoyed to Lizzy and DD, "Shouldn't you knock before walking in on people?"

"Only if there's a 'knock before entering' button on the curtain;" DD answered with a grin "personally when I don't want to be disturbed I use the 'do not disturb' button."

"Actually my pussy is still getting a break from any serious action," Siren said, "though my ass has rested enough and can use a nice filling," she then noticed the bag Lizzy was carrying and asked curiously, "What's that Sister-in-Law, some toys for the company?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.