Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 9: Master Cons

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Master Cons - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Siren stared nervously at the two floor home in front of her and turning to her right said, "Sam are you sure this is a good idea? From what Lizzy tells me..."

"Don't worry," Sam said strongly but then added nervously, "you remembered to do what I asked right?"

Giving him an anguished look Siren answered, "Yes Sam I am wearing underwear!"

Janice, at Siren's other side, exclaimed "Oh wait until you see it Sam it is so HOT!"

"He's seen it Janice; I don't exactly own a lot of underclothes."

Now truly worried himself Sam said, "Don't tell me you're wearing that red set; you know how I get when I see you in it!"

"I know," Siren said giving him a wicked look "it's why I brought it in the first place remember?"

"But we're supposed to be meeting my Mom now not getting me—you know—excited."

Suddenly nervous again Siren said, "Sam I still think it's too early for me to be meeting your folks."

"Well at least we agree on that," Sam commented.

"But if you don't want me to meet them either then why am I here?"

Giggling Janice said, "Because Mom won't give him permission to go on any more dates with you unless she meets you."

They were in front of the door now and Siren looked at Sam paralyzed, "what does she mean by permission to date me? Sam we can get together every single day at school or at my place, I don't need to meet your folks for that."

"Just because we're fu—umm—getting together daily now doesn't mean I want to stop being able to take you out to the movies or the bowling alley or the arcade on weekends. I'm still your boyfriend not just another of the guys your fu—umm—joining with at that club of yours. Being a minor I do need my parents' permission to take you out; even if I don't need their permission to do anything else with you!"

Siren was staring at Sam's face which had a strong sign of determination as he outlined his plans for them to continue having some semblance of a normal junior high school relationship and it brought a smile to her face as she leaned over and gave him a kiss just as the door started to open; Sam quickly pulled away from her as the door totally opened and a tall auburn haired woman said, "Oh good you just made it come in quick."

As they stepped in the woman scrutinized Siren from head to foot; her eyes lingered at Siren's chest where she was able to catch a glimpse of something that might have been a bra under Siren's blouse. The woman was holding a purse and she suddenly dropped it in front of Siren who said, "Oh let me get that for you," and bent down. Though she was wearing a skirt that was an inch or two longer than she liked, the skirt still pulled up enough as Siren bent down to give a flash of the red panties under it. With a look of approval the woman said, "Thank you," as Siren handed her the purse.

"Mom, are you going out;" Sam asked, "we were supposed to have dinner together. You asked me to invite Mabel, remember?"

"I know but Dolores just called that she had an accident on her way to work and is at the hospital; it's nothing serious just a twisted foot but they need someone to fill in for her at the last minute and they called me." To Siren she said, "I look forward to talking with you soon; for now you certainly look like a nice decent girl; at least you know what to keep covered. I'm sure you'll be a great inspiration for my Sammy. Now I really must be going; Janice take care of dinner" on saying that she quickly turned and stepped out the door.

As the door swung closed Sam looked a little annoyed, but suddenly his face changed to look relieved and said, "I think she just gave you a stamp of approval?"

"A temporary one at least," Siren said smiling then added "did she really just check to see if I was wearing panties?"

"Hey remember, my last girlfriend made her a grandmother and Janice was recently treated for 3 STDs; can you blame her for being a little paranoid when it comes to the subject of her kids and sex?"

"We haven't told her that you're Lizzy's sister-in-law and that you live with her," Janice added, "that might really freak her out." Janice then added, "Well I guess I better start dinner Siren still has to meet Dad when he gets home. Why don't you show her your room Sam; I'll call you when dinner's ready."

Sam took Siren up to his room and, as they walked in, the abstinence posters on one of the walls instantly caught her eyes and she gave Sam a hard look to which he responded uncomfortably, "I haven't found time to take them down."

Giving him a serious look Siren decided it was time to return to a subject he'd been avoiding, "Sam have you thought about what I asked, about CUMMING to my 'WelCUM to Riverdale' party?"

"Yeah, and I'm sorry but the answer is still no."

"Why?"

Sam sat on the corner of his bed and trying to explain said, "Look Ma—Siren, I really, really love you but—"

Siren pulled off her blouse and stood in front of him pointing her tits at his face (the nipples hidden behind the red strip of fabric that could laughingly be called a bra). "You really, really love me," she repeated smiling as she dropped her skirt and was suddenly standing in front of him in just her red lingerie which always drove Sam crazy. A glance at the front of his shorts showed Siren that her move was working. "Yeah, you do love me," she added dropping to her knees in front of him and pulling his shorts off to free his hard on.

Sam, who had been a bit mesmerized with Siren's body suddenly tried to cover his stiff penis saying, "Mabel we're not in your house! Dad can be home any minute!"

"The name is SIREN" Siren said annoyed as she pulled off her bra, grabbed Sam's hands and directed one each to her erect boobs and nipples. Sam couldn't stop himself from holding, squeezing, massaging Siren's beautiful tits; not to mention pull and pinch those hard nipples. In the meantime Siren locked her lips around his cock running her tongue up and down the stiff shaft and kissing the head feverishly. She wrapped a hand around his penis and started pumping it so that she was working on Sam's dick with her hand, her tongue, her lips and occasionally her teeth driving him wild as he more strongly massaged her boobs.

Sam tried opening his mouth to protest the action once more but could only groan and just decided to close his eyes and enjoy Siren's expert fellatio skills. As he reached the point where it was obvious he would be blowing soon he said, "I'm about to cum Love!"

Siren suddenly pulled her mouth off his cock and squeezed the shaft at the root where she knew his pc muscles were located. "Not yet, I still have a job for you!" She got up and pulling down her panties pushed Sam back in the bed.

"MABEL!"

"SIREN!"

"Fine okay Siren, we can't do this on my bed!"

"Why not you fuck Janice on this bed every day?"

"That's different; Janice is my sister,"

"And I'm your girlfriend."

"Yeah but if my parents were to catch me and Janice they can't exactly ban me from ever seeing her again can they?"

By now Siren was straddling Sam's groin and she was rubbing his hard cock up and down her slit making her already wet pussy, even wetter and at the same time torturing Sam with anticipation until he finally screamed, "Okay DAMN IT, if you want to get fucked stick it in already!" Siren laughed and bringing the tip of Sam's cock to the door of her leaky hole let him push furiously in and start pumping. Siren met his upward pushes with downward thrusts of her own and soon they were working together at a nice rhythm until Sam's cock had to explode in her. His cumming however was not the end as Siren, who was resisting cumming herself, kept her vaginal muscles clamped tightly on Sam's deflating cock and before it withered completely she was already massaging it back to it's full size within her cum filled love tunnel.

"I take it you're still not finished," Sam said in mock anger but looking up at her with adoration in his eyes.

"Not until we finish our talk."

Sam sighed a little and finally turning the two of them over began to fuck Siren in missionary as he kissed her. At the same time he tried to figure out what to say. Finally on stopping his kissing he said, "Why is it important to you that I start fu—joining with other girls; I'm not in your club and I don't want to be?"

Siren gave him a sad look, even as she finally gave in and started cumming, a few tears reached her eyes and Sam realized they weren't part of her orgasm. Worried he had hurt her he asked, "Are you okay?" She didn't respond immediately since she was cumming hard; he tried to pull out of her but she grabbed him tight as if saying "don't you dare pull out now!" He figured that meant he hadn't hurt her and kept pumping strongly.

As soon as her orgasm was over Siren said through ragged breaths, "You hate me don't you!"

"You're kidding right. Because believe me" Sam affirmed, "There's nothing about you I don't love." As if to emphasize this he gave her a few more pumps and then just rested in her a few seconds as he started kissing her fervently again.

After a few more minutes of just sharing each others heat, and after her breathing had returned somewhat to normal Siren broke off the kiss saying, "you hate my lifestyle," she threw the abstinence posters across from her an angry look, "that means you hate me."

"Hey, if you remember, I gave up that part of my life to be with you; but why do I have to screw any other girls to be with you?"

"Because I'm not ready to stop being who I am; no matter how much I love you!"

"Who's asking you to stop being who you are?"

"If you aren't with me completely then you are," Siren said angrily. "If you're not sharing my lifestyle completely then I can't live it; NOT WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY!"

Sam suddenly felt a glimmer of understanding. "If I'm not screwing some of the other girls you don't feel you can be with any of the other guys—"

"—and if I can't be with any of the other guys I have to leave the club since the first rule is we belong to all the members."

Siren looked like she wanted to really start crying and Sam realized that she was struggling with a decision she didn't want to make "the boyfriend she loved or the lifestyle she loved". Feeling a little guilty himself now he said, "Well like you said, I'm fucking Janice every day as well as you; I guess she doesn't count though because she's my sister." Trying to find some point of compromise he sighed once more as he began again to saw his still erect cock in and out of Siren's hot cunt and finally he said, "What if I promise to help out your sisters from time to time, I'm not saying I'll go all the way with them, but I'll help them out and I'll let them help me out." Thinking a little more he then added with a smile, "and if both DoubleD and Lizzy are willing I guess my dick can visit her pussy from time to time; it's not like it hasn't been there before; plus I doubt I'll ever get her pregnant again."

Siren gave him an appreciative smile and as she felt herself about to cum again she said, "Well it's a start I guess" and she locked lips with him as a stronger orgasm began contracting her vaginal muscles strongly around Sam's cock. As he started to feel his cock once more bathed with hot pussy juice Sam exploded a second time in Siren's depths making her already filled pussy overflow with cream and juice.

"Wow that looks fantastic" Janice, who had just walked in, said from the door "mind if I have an appetizer before dinner?" As Sam's completely shrunken tool finally popped out of the hot box it'd been in Janice's mouth instantly locked around Siren's cunt to lick and suck all the exquisite liquids flowing from it.

Sam moved up and straddled Siren's head so that she could clean off his cock just as they all heard a car pulling into the driveway. "Faster Love; Dad's home and I don't want him to meet you in this position."

"Why not;" Siren asked, grinning wickedly "there's enough of me to go around."

"Right," Sam said rolling his eyes, "save it for that party of yours but remember what I said Siren; Vixen, Harlot and Lizzy, that's it."

"What you're not going to meet our European guests?"

Before Sam could reply they heard the front door open and someone yell, "I'm home!" They quickly jumped off the bed and Sam, who just had to pull up his shorts, ran down to meet his Dad while the girls finished their clean up.


At the Anderson house Lana and Ana were giving the two Mrs. Andersons a welcoming of their own as they stopped by the girls' room for the first time in more than a week. As Lana had a generous helping of Debbie juice though she looked up from between Debbie's legs and noticed that her sister-in-law didn't seem to be completely there.

"Hey," Lana said angrily, "what are you thinking of that can possibly be more interesting than this number one expert pussy sucking I'm giving you?"

Hannah, who was in a 69 with Ana next to the other couple, lifted her head and looking dreamily at her sister said, "Debbie's been thinking too much like a reporter these days."

Debbie just looked down at Lana and it wasn't until Lana bent down, caught her clit and gave it a strong bite, that she even reacted. "Hey that HURT! OH GOD I'M CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!" Debbie gave a few screams as she started to shake violently and her pussy gushed its juices strongly just as Lana once more locked her mouth around Debbie's cunt and started to drink freely.

Hannah, who had still been looking at Lana, gave a mischievous grin and said, "Now that looks like a great idea." Returning her own mouth to the pussy in front of her Hannah licked up and down Ana's slit stopping constantly at Ana's clit to draw circles around it with her tongue and at one point, imitating Lana, gave Ana's clit a furious bite and felt Ana give a scream into her own pussy as Ana juice started filling her mouth. The taste of the hot sugar sweet fluid, as well as Ana's own expert cunningulus skills, triggered Hannah's own orgasm and Ana drank the Honey sweet treat feverishly.

As they started to return to their senses Lana said, "Okay it's my turn and you know what I want!" She reached for three monster strap-ons on the side of the bed and passed one each to the others.

"I wonder how much longer the guys will have to work on that Activity Room," Debbie said as she secured the strap-on and moved to center of the bed as Hannah got off.

"They're helping Amy, Tammy, Mary and Ruth divide it into eight equal sized bedrooms with a small common room in the center," Ana said, "I've a feeling their cocks will be away for a while."

"Not to mention that if I know Amy and Mary even when their cocks are returned to us they'll be useless for a while," Lana added.

"So true," Hannah said in a sad voice, and then with a big smile added, "We'll just have to keep each other happy." She stood at the head of the bed and Lana gave an approving nod as she studied the strap-on pointing forward as well as the one Debbie was wearing.

"Well cum here Sis," Ana said pointing from Lana to the Debbie faux cock, "I have to go meet my master soon."

As Lana got on the bed she slowly positioned the head of Debbie's strap-on dildo at her rosebud (Ana helped get it were it belonged) and Lana slowly sat down feeling the faux cock split her in half as it pushed past her butt hole, past her sphincter and deep into her anus. "Damn that feels good," she said loudly as she let the tool continue to travel in her until she was sitting completely on Debbie and just lay back feeling Debbie's hot tits cushion against her back. Debbie's hands came around Lana's body and began playing with her tits as well while Lana just lay there and let her ass totally adjust to the monster dildo in it.

"Ready Sis," Hannah asked but didn't give Lana a chance to answer before positioning the tip of her own faux cock at Lana's love box and pushing strongly in making Lana scream, sigh and then tremble with a minor orgasm. Hannah didn't give her sister's twat a chance to adjust before she began truly fucking her with the strap-on.

As Lana fought to try and control her feelings she was able gasp the words, "You're Evil," and then "but you better not stop" before a stronger orgasm began to rock through her body just as Debbie began sawing in and out of Lana's butt.

Ana got behind Hannah and positioned the tip of the strap-on she was wearing at Hannah's wet cunt and didn't even move; Hannah was ramming in and out of Lana so furiously that all Ana had to do was stand there and Hannah would fuck herself ever time she pulled out of Lana.

As if Lana wasn't even there Hannah said to Debbie, "So Mrs. Anderson what do you find so intriguing about this visit by Lillian Dublin and Molly Dumas?"

"As if you didn't know," Debbie said as she leaned up and planted a few kisses on Lana's neck while squeezing Lana's hard nipples. Ana noticed the attention Debbie was giving Lana's boobs and thinking it a good idea brought her hands around Hannah and started massaging her tits as well. Ana also began to rub her own tits into Hannah's back as well as meet Hannah's backwards thrusts with strong forward thrusts of her own truly burying the dildo she was wearing into her sister's love tunnel.

"Well I don't know," Lana said between ragged breaths, "tell me what's so important about this trip they're making; after all it's kept my clit away from me for days and I don't know why."

"Katrina and Jason have been getting our house ready for guests," Debbie said, "can you believe that we haven't had a special guest at the WilsonMansion in—well since I can remember."

"So Lillian Dublin and Caitlin are staying at your place," Ana said as if trying to make sense of something, "but I thought everyone was staying here?"

"Mrs. Dublin is only going to be here for two days while she takes care of business," Debbie said, "when she leaves Caitlin is staying with the Dumases."

"Here," Ana affirmed.

"Well the Dumases are going to go to the Lewis house for those first two days but after Mrs. Dublin leaves to return to Ireland then all the kids, including the Non-Children and Lizzy, are CUMMING here for the rest of their stay; Tammy can't wait to have the house full of kids her age again."

As her orgasm finally began to subdue a little Lana said, "I can't believe my clit gets the Heather milk to herself for a full two days!"

"It's Caitlin milk," Debbie said a little annoyed, "and it won't be just for her, Jason is there also remember."

"We'll all get to drink some," Hannah exclaimed, "at least I will."

"But Debbie," Lana exclaimed, "I still don't understand why you're so suspicious about their visit?"

"It's what they're coming for that has me" she threw Hannah an 'I know you' look "and your sister suspicious. Lillian and Molly are coming to Riverdale to buy some property."

"So," Ana said confused as she stuffed Hannah's pussy with the dildo she was wearing and just left it buried in her sister. "What's wrong with that?"

"Think of it Ana," Debbie said in a 'you are so dumb' tone. "Right now the majority of property owners in Riverdale are selling all their land and homes; remember that Mom's office is working feverishly to block anyone but Pro-Position 69 from buying that property."

"It's also interesting to know," Hannah said, "that Mabel Lewis (a. k. a. Natalia Dumont) has been in constant contact with both Caitlin Dublin and Monica Dumas for the past month."

"How do you know that," Ana asked curiously.

"Ana, she's our sister," Lana said, "What doesn't she know." Lana then took in what had just been said and out loud thought "The Dumont fortune, the Dumas fortune and the Dublin fortune all coming to Riverdale at once; that is suspicious?"

"I know someone else that's cumming here," Hannah said wickedly and without mercy pulled almost totally out of Lana and then rammed back into her twat while grabbing hold of her clit and giving it a hard pinch; at the same time Debbie had pulled out of Lana's butt and rammed back into it in coordination with Hannah and as Lana gave a ear splitting scream she started to shake and shake and gush and gush as her most powerful orgasm yet coursed through her entire body.


The entire Lewis family was in Lizzy's hospital room and as Dr. Lewis looked over Lizzy's charts once more Esther sat in a chair feeding Reto and Rita some hot milk. Lizzy was on the bed sucking DD's protected cock and feeling Hustler's plowing her well used love hole. Vixen and Harlot were each attached to one of Lizzy's boobs again and Siren, who had just entered the room, was fighting to unzip Dr. Lewis fly.

Dr. Lewis gave her an annoyed look and said, "Didn't you just come from spending time with Sam. Don't tell me he's not keeping you happy?"

"Dad I was at his house to meet his parents; though his Mom had to fill in at the last minute at the restaurant she works in his Dad was still there and what were we supposed to do."

Dr. Lewis gave her a suspicious look as he finally allowed her to free his cock. It was pretty hard since he hadn't allowed anyone to touch it for the past few hours while he handled several emergency cases. The problem is that an emergency case while he was on duty in the obstetrics ward usually meant the studying of some beautiful and at times very wet and leaking pussies. "I doubt you haven't found time to eat but since I could use some relief go ahead."

"Thanks Dad," Siren said opening her mouth wide and swallowing as much of Dr. Lewis' cock as she could get in at once.

"So does everything look okay Dad," DoubleD asked trying to keep the doctor's mind on the charts he was studying.

Dr. Lewis (suddenly somewhat blissful as he felt Siren's tongue bathing his shaft as her lips sucked at his glands head) tried to stay focused and looking back at his chart said, "Right, well all her levels are as normal as they can be."

"As normal as they can be for an HIV positive girl you mean," Lizzy said letting DD's cock out of her mouth and rolling off his condom to continue pumping him with her hand. Every now and then leaning over to plant some kisses on his now unprotected cock and lick his rod from his balls to his glans head.

"Don't worry about that Lizzy," DoubleD said and threw his Dad a 'back me up will you' look.

"David is correct," Dr. Lewis said, "even for an HIV positive girl your levels are all fantastic, especially considering the fact that you recently had twins." He threw his wife and grandchildren a look and smiled. He then added, "You will definitely be able to go home tomorrow."

"If everything is okay why can't I leave now," Lizzy argued.

"You can't leave now because I have to pull a double tonight and will be here," Dr. Lewis said, "and I'll need my favorite patient to help me relieve a lot of tension over the night."

As the doctor said this he gave his daughter-in-law a loving smile and smiling back she said, "I'm yours to use all night long; it will be our last night together" she then added with a mischievous wink, "well our last night here anyway."

"What about the kids Dad," DoubleD asked giving both his Dad and wife some annoyed looks but then giving them a smile of approval.

"I still want to keep them one last week; just to monitor them. I can pretty much guarantee that they are both perfectly healthy but, since next week would have been the end of their nine months, just to be safe I want to keep them until then."

"Are you sure you just don't want to keep me coming back daily for another week," Lizzy asked suspiciously; she felt DD tense up and, sensing her non-stop hand-job had fulfilled its objective, leaned over and just rested the unprotected cockhead on her tongue. Lizzy was instantly able to feel the cock head (the shaft of which she was still pumping) grow in her mouth just before she felt her mouth filled with hot cream. As she swallowed and awaited her mouth to be filled again she realized that the pumping of her pussy as well as the sucking of her tits had stopped and even as her cheeks began to puff out again she glanced towards her legs and spotted Vixen rolling the condoms off Hustler's cock right before swallowing it completely. Lizzy also noticed that Siren's cheeks, like her own, were puffing and deflating as Dr. Lewis emptied the contents of his balls in Siren's mouth. Only Harlot was missing and, suspecting were she might be, Lizzy glance over at Esther and down between her legs where, sure enough, Harlot was having a good long drink of Esther juice while the babies finished their warm milk.

"It looks like everybody was little hungry or thirsty," Lizzy said with a smile as she finished her meal and finally released DD's cock.

"Well at least we were all able to get a good meal," Siren said getting up from in front of the Doctor's dwindling cock.

"Not everybody," Hustler corrected a little annoyed, "just you girls. I could use something hot to drink also."

"I agree with you there brother," DD said throwing Siren a hungry look, "it's time for you girls to feed us."

"No problem there brother," Siren agreed, "it's only fair." As Siren finished saying this she went over to Lizzy and bending down took over sucking one of her boobs, at the same time she directed DD to her rear letting him know that the kitchen was open.

DoubleD quickly got on his knees behind Siren and pulled her skirt off, "Your wearing panties? You must really like Sam." He commented with an unbelieving grin.

Taking her mouth off Lizzy's boob Siren said a little cross, "Just pull the gross things off, what you want is still there." She quickly returned her mouth to the task of keeping Lizzy's boob and nipple happy.

"Actually these panties look super hot Sis," DoubleD said as he pulled the red panties down "but this" he exclaimed studying Siren's still swollen and red pussy lips and the cunt juice it was leaking, "looks a lot more tastier!"

"It also looks a lot more recently used than you led us to believe," Dr. Lewis said giving his daughter an annoyed look.

"Not as much as I would have liked it to have been used," Siren answered with an apologetic smile and quickly returned to her boob sucking so as not to have to say more.

"Does anybody get it used as much as they'd like," Vixen asked going around to Lizzy's other boob and bending down to suck it. Hustler, who had been looking for his own drink, kneeled behind her and simply lifted her skirt knowing that he'd have nothing else between his mouth and Vixen's fountain of love.

Harlot got up and as she studied both her brothers chewing and sucking the hot pussies before them she felt a tinge of jealousy and turning back to her mother asked, "What about you Mom; don't you want something hot to drink?"

"Actually," Dr. Lewis said, "your Mother has a date with me in my office right now. Since I have to stay for the night I want to make sure she's very happy with me."

"That sounds like a good idea," Esther concurred getting up and separating the babies from her tits. "Here honey," she said to Harlot, "watch over your niece and nephew until we get back."

When Harlot had the babies Dr. Lewis led Esther out saying, "We'll be back in twenty to thirty minutes; be sure you're all finished and ready to go home by then."

Since Harlot was the only one besides Lizzy with a free mouth she said, "Got you Dad." And she sat down in the chair her mother had been in to study the babies in her hands. As the door closed behind her parents Harlot once more studied the group at Lizzy's bed and after a few minutes whispered to her niece and nephew, "looks like everybody is getting sucked but me," she then gave them a mischievous grin and said, "but you two can help your Auntie out with that can't you?" She then attached one of the babies to each of her boobs adding, "They may not be filled with Mommy milk, but I'm sure they'll keep you, and me, calm."

The pussy and boob sucking in the room continued for ten minutes and everybody was so in heaven that nobody noticed the door opening and someone entering until the door had closed again and the person said a little angrily, "What's going on here?"

Everyone suddenly turned to the door and on seeing who was there DD and Hustler shot up to their feet (doing their best to quickly hide their once more erect cocks); Siren and Vixen also stood erect while Lizzy tried as fast as possible to pull her blanket over her naked body. Harlot just looked terribly embarrassed with each of her exposed boobs being sucked by one of the babies. In just a few seconds though Harlot unattached the babies and pulled her blouse down leaving Siren, who's skirt and panties were still on the ground, the only one in the room in any way exposed.

"Father T—Thompson isn't it," Lizzy asked somewhat red in the face, "Umm—I think you're in the wrong room."

"Obviously," the priest said his eyes lingering on Siren's open and exposed red cunt for several seconds, "I was called to talk to a woman that would soon be going into labor; she wants to make her confession. This is obviously not the room," he gave Siren's open cunt another look and said, "unless the baby is in there."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.