Anne Finds a Family - Cover

Anne Finds a Family

Copyright© 2007 by Dawn30

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story of a young woman, who is all alone in the world, finding a new but unusual family. The first two chapters are romantic with no sex but the third one makes up for it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

As promised, Eric called. In facthe called every day until he returned the next Friday. He took her to a play at a local theater and to dinner in a nice restaurant. Anne not only had a great time but she actually thought she was falling in love. Although they couldn't be together on Christmas and New Years Eric called her every day and made a special trip just to see her the day after Christmas. They could only see each other for a couple of hours but it meant a lot to her that he flew in just to see her and give her a gift.

"I felt so bad that you spent Christmas alone," Eric confessed.

"Stop right there," Anne stated gently. "Don't feel sorry for. I have met a lot of people who had families that were a lot worse off than I have ever been. I do want to be part of a family someday but not out of pity just love. Besides I wasn't alone I spent Christmas with Joe's family and they are wonderful people." Eric understood what she was saying and it pulled at his heart. She really was a remarkable young woman.

As the weeks went by Anne and Eric continued seeing each other whenever he was in town and talked on the phone every day. Anne no longer thought she was in love, she knew it. The days between their meetings were agonizing for her, something she had never experienced before, She thought Eric felt the same way but she wasn't sure. They had yet to sleep together and when she brought it up Eric said the most wonderful thing to her. "Your virginity is a gift. A gift that you should give to the person you will spend the rest of your life with, and if that is me I can wait until that decision is made." Anne couldn't believe a man, like him, who could have any women he wanted, would wait for her, for who knew how long, and she didn't exactly know what to make of it. Also, there wasn't any real talk about the future. Eric would say things like, "someday... " and "When you are mine... " but they never made plans or promises.

It was early Spring and Anne had everything set for graduation but didn't know what to do about a job. What she really wanted to do was move to Texas, closer to Eric and find a job there but she was too scared to bring up the subject with him. It was Saturday and she had taken the day off to spend with him. They were walking in the park, now one of her favorite things to do, when Eric asked if she was excited to be graduating soon.

"Yes," she answered, "I can't wait. I'm just not sure what to do afterwards. I know I have to get a job and I already have some offers but I don't know which one to take. I've even had some offers in other states but I don't know where I should go."

Eric knew what she was really getting at and he knew it was time for him to lay it all out on the table. See Eric had been keeping a big secret. A secret that could cause him to lose Anne, but if they were going to have a future he had to tell her. "Anne, lets set down, there is something we need to talk about but before you say anything I want you to hear me out. Ok?"

"Ok," she said with a large knot forming in the pit of her stomach. "Am I going to like what I hear?" she asked apprehensively.

"I don't know" Eric stated nervously. Anne was taken aback by his nervousness. Eric wasn't the type of person to get nervous so she thought this must be pretty big. Eric cleared his throat and took her hand, "First of all I want you to know that I love you and I hope one day to make you a part of my family." Anne nodded unable to speak. "But you see," he continued, "my family isn't like most people's. The only way to explain is just to say it. I am married to two women. I hope someday to make you the third."

Anne's heart sank but she was unable to move or speak. "Now before you think I'm a real jerk, let me explain. The two I am already married to, Ashley and Charlotte, both live with me at my home in Texas. They know all about you and are very excited to soon meet you. We all three love each other and have been wanting to add to our family for sometime. When I met you, I knew you would be perfect."

Anne pulled her hand away from his and turned to stare out at the park. "Wow," she exclaimed. "I don't know what to say. Hell I don't know what to think."

"I know it's a lot to take in," Eric said calmly. "I'll take you home and let you think about things. You don't have to make a decision right away, but you had to know."

"Wait," Anne said. "Tell me what it's like."

"What do you want to know?" Eric was just glad she hadn't slapped him and ran for the hills.

"Everything," Anne answered, "I want to know how everything works."

"Well, I thought I would reveal everything over time but if you need to know it all right now, I'll tell you. You have to promise to hear me out completely and keep an open mind for now," Eric insisted.

"I promise, but if I'm going to make a decision I need to know everything now."

Eric took a moment to decide where to start. "Well first of all I'm a Dom. That means I dominate my lovers." Eric expected shock from Anne but she already suspected this. Even as nieve and inexperienced as she was, she could tell. Besides that didn't bother her in fact she rather liked it.

Eric continued, "Charlotte is my first wife and is the same age as me. She is submissive to me but she has a dominate side as well. That's why we decided to bring in Ashley. Charlotte is my second in command so to speak. She runs the house hold, paying the bills and taking care of all the up keep such as hiring gardeners or painters. She is also in charge of Ashley when I'm gone. Ashley moved in with us about five years ago. She is a domestic type person so she does all the cooking and most of the cleaning. She loves it though. I wouldn't have her in that role if she didn't. She's slightly younger then Charlotte and I and very submissive. She lives to please."

"So what about sex?" Anne asked. "Do they... I mean would I... "

"I know what you mean, sweety, and yeas they have sex with each other and you would be a part of that," Eric explained.

Anne sat silently for a long while, all the thoughts in her head fighting for attention. Then finally she asked "Can I talk to them. Can you call them now and let me talk to them?"

"Sure," Eric answered pulling out his cell phone. He dialed the number and Ashley answered the phone. "Hi, Baby. I've got someone here who wants to speak with you."

"Really, who is it?" she asked.

"Anne," Eric replied.

"Really!" Ashley squealed, "You told her. Put her on, Sir."

Anne took the phone, "Hello."

"Hi," came Ashley's chirpy voice. "I'm Ashley. So what do you think."

Anne couldn't help but smile, "I don't know yet."

"Well, I hope you at least decide to come see us. I've been dying to meet you. Eric has told us so much about you that I think I love you already."

"I may do that," said Anne.

"Well, let me put Charlotte on the phone she really wants to meet you to."

"Hello," came a deeper more subdued voice.

"Hi."

"Anne, I just want you to know that your welcome to come visit whenever you are ready, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me. If what Eric says about you is true then there's no doubt in my mind we want you here."

"Thanks," Anne says before handing Eric the phone. He tells Charlotte and Ashley good night and hangs up.

"Are you ok?" Eric asks gently laying his hand on Anne's shoulder.

"I'm ok, Eric, but you have to understand that this goes against everything I've ever been taught. I love you very much and Ashley and Charlotte sound very nice but this is a big decision," Anne explained.

"I know, sweety, but you don't have to decide all at once. If you would, I'd love for you to fly out to see us next weekend. I'll set it all up and pick you up from the airport," Eric said.

Anne replied, "Call me in a couple of days. I need time to think." Eric took Anne home then went back to the hotel.

Over the next couple of days Anne went through every emotion imaginable given the situation. She cried herself to sleep Saturday night. Her heart was broken at first then Sunday morning her tears turned to rage How could he make her fall in love with him and then drop this in her lap. He must be crazy and his stupid wives to. By Sunday night her anger turned to confusion. What should she do? She did love him and she felt like she knew him. He wasn't a jerk but how could this work. Is this something she could want?

By Monday hope had slipped in somewhere and Anne began thinking about what the positives could be. She did desperately want a family. If this worked, she'd definitely have one. Besides Charlotte and Ashley sounded like really good people and they liked doing things she didn't, like house work. That would mean she wouldn't have to spend a lot of her time cooking and cleaning for a man... EVER. So when Eric called her Tuesday afternoon, she told him she'd come that weekend. She wanted to meet Charlotte and Ashley before she made up her mind.

For the rest of the week Anne thought over the situation intensely. She even researched the D/s lifestyle on the internet. A lot of what she found out shocked her but didn't turn her off. She even discussed things with Joe and asked his advise. "I don't know what I should do. I love him but, well, his lifestyle is... different."

"Anne, all that matters is that you're happy. I don't know what different means but if he's not putting you in harms way and you are happy with it then go for it. Happiness just doesn't fall in your lap, little lady, you have to take chances to truly be happy."

"I guess you're right but it's all so scary."

Joe agreed to let her off Friday and Saturday. He had hired a new waitress that needed the hours. For the first time in her life Anne skipped class and by noon she was at the airport. The plane ride went ok. She brought a good book to read to pass the time and calm her nerves. They landed in Houston at four twenty five. As Anne exited the plane she was terrified that she wouldn't be able to find Eric but he was right there waiting. The airport was huge and she was extremely grateful to have Eric there.

Eric kissed her on the cheek, "So how was your flight?" "Uneventful," Anne replied.

"That's always good. Lets get you luggage and get out of here," he suggested.

Eric carried her suitcase with one hand while she clung to the other. He guided her through the crowds of people with no trouble and out the doors where he headed straight for a long black limo. He handed her bag t the driver as they got in. "I see we're riding in style," Anne exclaimed.

"Yes, well I'm afraid the limo is for my benefit. I hate driving in Houston," Eric explained.

Anne laughed, "I guess I'll have to get used to things like this." As they rode through the city, she sat quietly. She was more nervous than ever.

"What's wrong, sweety?" Eric finally asked.

"Nothing really, I'm just nervous. I really want Charlotte and Ashley to like me. I men if they don't then it's over," she explained.

It took about an hour to get from the airport to Eric's house outside the city. When they pulled into the circle drive Anne was floored. The house was huge and sat on about three acres of land. Eric took Anne's hand as she got out of the car and took her suitcase from the driver. Anne squeezed Eric's hand as they walked to the door. "Relax," he said as he opened the door. Passing the coat closet, they entered a huge formal living room with antique white furniture and a fire place. To the left of the living room was a large din and another room that Anne assumed was an office. Toward the rear of the room were French doors that opened into a large formal dinning room and a staircase. "We're home," Eric's voice echoed through the house. Moments later Charlotte and Ashley emerged through the dinning room doors.

"This is Ashley" Eric said motioning toward the younger of the two women. She was medium height with a very curvy figure. Her straight strawberry blond hair just touched her shoulders and her green eyes sparkled above round cheeks and a round nose. With a big smile she rushed over to Anne and gave her a big hug. "I'm so glad you're here."

"And this is Charlotte," Eric introduced the older of the two women. She was tall with a solid build and a huge chest. Her long, chestnut, wavy hair framed a face with sharp but pleasant features. Charlotte took Anne's hand and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm glad you came. Eric didn't exaggerate when he said you were beautiful."

Anne blushed, "Thank you." She was having trouble taking it all in. The house, the two women, she was over whelmed.

"Charlotte," Eric said, "Why don't you show Anne around before dinner."

"I'd be happy to," Charlotte responded. "Follow me." Anne walked toward the din with her while Eric and Ashley headed for the kitchen. "This is the din. It's where we relax, watch movies, play games, or whatever." Anne looked around the room. It was the opposite of the livingroom. The furniture was black and plush. There was a big screen, a sectional, and bean bags with a large square coffee table. The walls were covered with silver picture frames holding photos of Eric, Ashley and Charlotte.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.