The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 90: SM03-Pi, Day 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 90: SM03-Pi, Day 29 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve awoke slightly confused. He was spooning with Anna, her full breast in his hand, but there was another woman pressed against him from behind, her erect nipples making little dents in his back. He looked down, realized that the woman he was holding wasn't Anna, and finally woke enough to remember the night before.

Mary had been torn about her sexuality ever since the rape; she'd had a very pleasant lesbian experience, but she was still both strongly attracted to Steve and dreadfully nervous about having sex with him. She'd played a bit with Anna and Melissa, but hadn't felt the same intensity with them as she had with men in the past.

After several long talks with Anna, and a chat with Tina after the latter had had a particularly intense session with her mistress and master, Mary had suggested a threesome with Anna and Steve. She'd been accepted, and everyone had enjoyed it immensely.

Steve felt Anna's hand move from his hip, up his side to his shoulder, then down his arm to Mary's breast, which she began to knead by squeezing Steve's hand. Mary moaned in her sleep, and shifted her butt, which was pressed into Steve's lap. That hardened his morning need-to-piss erection, and he shifted in turn, sliding his dick down Mary's butt crack towards the opening to her womb. He surrendered Mary's breast to Anna's attentions as his hand moved to Mary's hip, pulling her towards him as he pushed into her.

Steve's half-awake fondling must have stimulated Mary in her sleep, because her passage was slightly moist, and her labia ready for his penetration. She was a bit dry inside, but she soon warmed up as he moved slowly into and out of her depths. By the time he was ready to shoot, she was wide awake, announcing her passion, and cooperating as he took her. Anna was lying in front of Mary now, and she fondled Mary's breasts while muting her moaning with passionate kisses.

Mary had opened negotiations the night before by announcing that she was due to drop an egg overnight, saying that she wanted Steve's sperm to fertilize it, and asking if he could inseminate her personally, pretty please? So when Steve felt his balls tighten, he whispered in her ear, "Well, if last night didn't knock you up, this load should do it" as he came.

It wasn't clear to Steve if what he said set her off, or if it was Anna's hands on her breasts, or his fingers on her clit, but Mary arched her back and screamed an orgasm, before slumping down, semi-conscious, and shuddering with aftershocks.

"One down, twelve to go, if I'm counting right," said Anna. "Nine more from Johnny's crew, plus Suri, Melissa, and Jessie."

Steve glanced down at the foot of the bed, and found Tina, Suri, and Jessie gazing up at them in lust. All three looked ready to get their baby right then and there. Even Tina, who still described herself as lesbian, according to her fellow slaves, looked like she wanted Steve on top of her right then and there. He'd finally taken her vaginally last week, with Anna joining the two of them in the bed, and Tina had shown every sign of sincerely enjoying the act.

Steve glanced over at Linda's cage, and saw her lying on her side, still hogtied and gagged as she'd been the night before, with lust and love in her eyes, and just a bit of frustration as she lay unable to relieve the arousal she felt. As he watched her, he told Anna, "I think I'll knock Linda up first, then Suri, and have Jessica for desert. You can use a dildo full of my sperm on Tina, or I'll do her after I do Jessica, as you see fit."

Linda shivered at his tone, and the image his words evoked. Steve could hear the smile in Anna's voice as she said, "That sounds like a good plan. As you may recall, I was considering having Suri bear twins this time; your child and the clone of the sister she never had. Would you object to that idea?"

Steve looked at Suri, who was shivering under Anna's gaze, and said, "I don't have a problem with it, if you think she can take care of two babies while serving you. If you'd rather she had her sister's clone first, and waited for my child until later, that would be acceptable to me as well. She's your slave, after all."

Anna smiled at him, and said, "Well, mostly, but you're free to use her as you wish, so she's at least partially yours. As to my other slave, I think it's time she let you use that pretty little ass of hers, so while the dildos are giving her your sperm, and her unborn twin's clone, you can be buggering her other opening."

Tina's eyes widened at her mistress's words, and she was clearly unsure if Anna was teasing, or serious. Anna had a habit of making outrageous but empty threats as part of her foreplay, but until now had never made any in normal conversation. Tina was clearly willing to do whatever her mistress told her, but the act described was the most explicitly degrading of any that she'd had to suffer to date.

Steve turned his gaze on Jessie, and found her as flushed as the rest of the slaves, even if he hadn't yet described what degrading abuse she had to look forward to. She clearly expected to be used hard when Steve knocked her up, and appeared to be looking forward to it.

Steve and Anna returned their attention to the woman between them as she began to stir, having recovered from her wake-up orgasm.

Mary struggled to speak, and finally managed it. "That was incredible," she croaked. "I've never been awakened like that before."

Steve stroked her hip, and said, "Generally speaking, I don't do things like that; I prefer my sex to be actively consensual, and penetrating a sleeping woman doesn't give her the chance to consent. But you were so compliant last night when Anna and I were taking our pleasure from you that I figured I'd get away with it."

Mary smiled at him, and said, "I hereby grant retroactive consent, and consent to every future attempt to make me wake up to an orgasm."

Anna smiled, and asked, "So, should we fuck you senseless so we can wake you up again?"

Mary shuddered, and shook her head, "Please, no. I don't think I can take another session like last night's so soon. If you do that, you'll own me, and I don't want a collar. So instead, I want a kiss from both of you, and to run away to my room, where I can get a shower and recover from your love."

Steve patted her on the ass, and said, "I'd love to see you kneeling in a collar, but if you don't want it, then I won't force you. So scurry like a mouse, before the cats decide to play with you again."

Mary shuddered again, then jumped out of bed as Anna started to stroke her ass. Not stopping to look for clothing, she scurried from the bed, through the sitting room, and out the door to the hallway, presumably heading for her own room, and safety.

"Huh," said Anna primly. "So much for my kiss."

Steve laughed, kissed her soundly, and said, "Guess I'll have to do."

Anna smiled, and kissed him back, then said, "And you'll do quite nicely, thank you."

Steve looked at their slaves, and then asked Anna, "Shower? Then I'll take care of Linda, and we can go off to breakfast with my sperm dripping down her thigh." Linda shuddered in her cage, and Anna smiled at Steve and agreed.

On the way to the shower, Steve untied Linda, and told her to use her litter box while he was away, and he'd take her when he got back.

His shower went quickly, despite Anna's attempts to distract him. Her efforts were not unrewarded, however, as his counter attack brought her to orgasm. Steve was more than half-erect when he walked out of the bathroom, and strode up to Linda's cage. She was panting, and shivering in arousal, when he opened the door and pulled her out.

"Up on the bed, hands and knees," he told her. "I'm going to make some puppies with my little bitch today."

As Linda rushed into position, Steve stroked Suri's head, and told her, "Your mistress will be out shortly. She will give you your first child, the sister you never had. Then, after breakfast, I will give you my seed, and you will bear my child as well."

Steve walked up behind Linda and fondled her vaginal opening, finding it ready to receive him. He shoved his cock deep into Linda's cunt, and started pounding away. Over his shoulder, he told Tina, "Your mistress will give you your children after breakfast. I will take your ass at that time as well, once Suri and Jessie have been granted the blessing of my child."

Feeling Linda begin to come underneath him, Steve redoubled his thrusts, and he came into her as her orgasm peaked. Several thrusts later, she came again, and fell forward onto the bed. Steve gestured Jessie forward to clean him, but left Linda soiled.

While Steve had been inseminating Linda, Anna had been implanting Suri's sister into her womb. When Jessie finished cleaning him, he waited for the alien device to finish its work, fondling Jessie, while Anna toyed with Tina. When the light went out, Anna removed the device from Suri, cleaned her up, and led her and Tina out of the room, while Steve did the same with a panting Jessie, and a still-dazed Linda.

Breakfast was cheerful, with the girls smiling at the looks the grownups were giving Steve and Anna, and the look in Linda's eyes as she knelt by Steve, with the stains of his fatherhood on her thighs. Steve finished his breakfast, and addressed the assembled women.

"I've got a few more tasks among our playthings," he said, "and then I'll be available for those of you who'd like to get on the motherhood bandwagon. Anna will coordinate; preference goes to those who've already ovulated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.