The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 86: SM03-Epsilon, Day 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 86: SM03-Epsilon, Day 29 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve was sitting in the common area digesting his breakfast when Tanya wandered over, sat down next to him, and snuggled in. She kissed his cheek, then whispered, "I'm fertile, and I'm ready. Can I have your baby?"

Steve put his arm around her, pulled her close and kissed her firmly. "Of course. Shall we?" At her eager nod, Steve stood up, then helped her to her feet and guided her back the hallway to her room. Once there, they stripped each other, and kissed passionately before Tanya led him to the bed.

"Do you want a baby, or a puppy?" Steve asked with a grin. Tanya greatly enjoyed rear-entry, and the greater penetration she got from that approach.

"Woof, woof," she replied, sticking her tongue out and panting. She got down on her hands and knees on the bed, and Steve lined up behind her, slipping into her wet cunt in a slow, steady stroke. He continued his slow cycle as she grew more and more aroused, and she started chanting, "Faster. Harder. Faster. Harder."

Steve followed instructions, and Tanya was soon announcing her first orgasm to the nearby countryside. Steve was close, but managed to hold off. He slowed to a stop and reached down to squeeze Tanya's full breasts, working towards the nipple as he whispered, "These will feed our baby so well; I'll bet there will even be enough to let me have a taste."

Tanya shrieked in pleasure as Steve's words sank in, and when she calmed a bit, he started pumping away again. When she started to come again, Steve started pumping as fast as he could, and they came together as Steve's sperm flooded Tanya's womb. As Tanya collapsed onto the bed, Steve lay down beside her and held her close. They cuddled and talked for several minutes while Steve's sperm did their work. Finally, Steve said, "I hate to leave, but I think there are a few other folks out there looking to get a baby of their own. Shall we clean up together?"

Tanya smiled, and said, "No, I want to lie here and enjoy the thought of your little wigglers racing to molest my egg. Speaking of cleanup, though..." and scurried down Steve's body to take his cock into her mouth and lick him clean of her juices and his leftovers. She sniffed at his crotch and said, "Not too bad, but you might need a little wipe through the fuzz there."

Steve stroked her hair, and thanked her for her cleaning services. "If we didn't catch, we'll try again in the morning. I suspect I'll be used up by the time I run through all the other candidates, if not before."

Tanya held his hand to her cheek, and said, "I love you; it's hard to share, but it's worth it. Now go, before I change my mind."

Steve kissed her, and went into the bathroom for a quick wipe-down to get rid of any leftover fluids. After a quick toilet break, he dressed and left Tanya's room, returning to the common area, where a fair number of women were making a remarkably bad effort to simulate patience.

Several of the women looked like they wanted to ask something, but they all held their tongues as Lucille nerved herself. She had recovered remarkably from the memory of her rape and near-murder, but she still seemed reluctant to ask for attention. Finally, she straightened her shoulders and said, "Steve, can you give me a baby, please?"

Steve smiled, and said, "Of course," and walked over to where Lucille was sitting. Taking her hand, he helped her to her feet, and put his arm around her, guiding her down the hall to her room. When they arrived, Steve repeated the same sequence of warm-up, undressing each other, and moving to the bed. Unlike Tanya, Lucille was hesitant to ask for what she wanted, so Steve caressed her patiently. As her arousal climbed, her nervousness receded, and she finally told Steve in a husky voice, "Tie me up and put your baby into my womb."

Even after several weeks of successful sexual encounters, Steve was still both careful to watch Lucille for signs of distress, and even more careful not to let her catch him at it. He soon had her wrists tied above her head, and her knees pulled against her breasts by firm straps. He climbed on top of her and pressed his cock into her waiting pussy. It didn't take long to drive Lucille to her first orgasm, and she was coming steadily as Steve filled her with his seed.

"Here it comes, baby," he told her. "My little cocoa baby is going to have a milk chocolate baby for me to love and hold. My baby and I will love suckling these wonderful tits. I can't wait to taste your milk."

As with Tanya, Steve's dirty talk added an extra level of intensity to Lucille's orgasm, as she screamed her pleasure. Steve stayed on top of her for several minutes, then pulled out and began to gently release her legs from their restraints. He left her wrists bound, and lay down beside her, stroking the breasts he'd just finished praising, then leaning in to suckle her nipples briefly. Lucille came again, and Steve finally relented as he heard her gasp, "Oh, God, too much. Please, it's too much."

Steve released Lucille's wrists at last, and she lay in his arms as she recovered. He whispered his love for her into her ear as she lay with him, and she shuddered in his arms, telling him, "I can't imagine how I got so lucky. You're so good to me, better than I deserve."

Steve gently tipped her head up and looked her in the eyes. "You deserve the best," he said. "And if I'm the best you can get, then I'll just have to try to be worthy of you."

Lucille's eyes filled with tears, and Steve just hugged her close while she sobbed gently onto his shoulder. She soon calmed, and he gave her a warm, loving kiss as he stroked her back.

"Shower with me before you go?" she asked tentatively. "I know you have a lot of other babies to make today, but I want to keep you just a little longer."

Steve agreed readily, and they had a nice playful cleanup together, before Steve left. Like Tanya, Lucille wanted a bit of quiet time to savor the feeling of being loved and of impending motherhood. Steve gave her one last pat on the ass before leaving, and the look of love and happiness in her eyes made him glad he'd been so careful with her their first time and every time since.

When Steve got back to the common area, Lana and Donna approached him together. "When you're ready, we'd like to go together. We really enjoyed that first morning with you, and we'd like to watch each other get the baby we both want so badly. Would you mind?"

Steve laughed quietly, and said, "Would I mind if two beautiful women made love to me at the same time? Of course not. Let me get a little snack and we'll go take care of the two of you."

A bagel with cream cheese and a cup of coffee later, Steve had a lovely and loving woman on each arm as he entered his bedroom. Everyone was soon naked, and two lithe bodies started rubbing against Steve as they worked their way down his body in unison, kissing and licking their way to his cock.

He was fully erect by the time they got there, and they spent several minutes dueling over the tip, with the 'loser' making her way down the shaft to his balls and giving them a lick while the 'winner' sucked and licked the head, shifting his foreskin with her tongue.

When Steve's balls began to tighten, Lana tapped Donna's shoulder and said, "Watch out, we don't want to waste any."

Donna stopped sucking, and leaned back, asking Lana, "Are you ready? Because I sure am!"

Lana smiled and said, "Yes, but you go ahead."

Donna lay on the bed with her legs spread, showing off her wet and ready channel, and Steve took his place between her legs. "I probably won't last long; you're too good with that tongue of yours," he warned her.

"I'm practically coming right now. It's so hot to be watched," she replied, and pulled at his hips, urging him to take her.

Sure enough, Donna started moaning as soon as Steve entered her, and when he came, all too quickly in his opinion, she arched her back and came with him. Steve kissed her, and suddenly noticed that Lana had been lying beside them, fondling Donna's breast as Steve moved inside her. Supporting his weight on one elbow, he reached down between Lana's thighs, and stroked her clit, driving her to a sudden orgasm.

Steve returned his attention to Donna, and when she came down from her orgasmic high, he kissed her on the lips and said, "I'm tempted to hope that didn't work so I have an excuse to try it again."

Donna smiled, and said, "Knock everybody else up, and you can do me again anytime. Now give me another minute of cuddle, and then take care of that hot little piece lying next to us."

Steve did just that, then pulled his softening erection out of Donna's dripping snatch, and lay down between the two women. Donna lay half on top of him, her wet crotch dripping onto his thigh, while Lana's moist pussy pressed against the other leg.

Lana trailed her fingers across Steve's chest while he did the same thing across Lana and Donna's buttocks, trailing up and down their ass cracks periodically. Rather lazily she said, "Donna and I have been talking about that first morning, and we decided neither one of us is eating any more pussy, but anything above the waist is fair game, as long as you're involved. And we can touch below the waist, again if you're involved."

Steve shrugged as best he could with a woman's head on each shoulder. "Fine by me. I'm happy to have the two of you in bed with me, no matter if you're involved with each other or not, so long as everyone agrees to what's done to them and nobody has to do anything to anyone else that they'd rather not do."

Lana smiled, and said, "That's good, because I want to kneel on top of Donna, and kiss her, while you plow me from behind. And if she can remember to, she's going to be playing with my tits."

Steve felt himself grow hard at the image Lana described, and he ran his finger across her asshole before squeezing her ass and giving it a little slap. "Now you've done it," he said, "You've woken him up. Someone's going to get plowed, all right. Up in position, wench."

Lana shivered, as did Donna, but they quickly did as they were told, and Steve was soon living the scene that Lana had requested. The previous rounds of baby-making had left Steve with good control, even considering how hot the current scene was, so when Lana pulled her mouth away from Donna's so she could scream her passion, Steve just kept right on going.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.