The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 5: Day 1, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Day 1, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve offered his hand to Yoshi, and helped to her feet. She was a bit unsteady as he walked her to the small couch where Danielle was sitting. She sat down next to Danielle, and cuddled in, carefully arranging herself so she would to be able to see the bed, and the next act in Nytoya's sexual exhibition.

Steve walked back to the bed, and waved Nytoya up onto the bed. He told her to lay face-down, and spread her legs. As he stroked her ass, he felt her tense. He spoke to her gently, "Nytoya, you need to relax. I don't want to hurt you, but I am going to do this. Relax, and I'll go slowly. If it hurts, tell me and we'll pause a minute to let you get used to it."

He picked up the lube, and spread some over his penis, then straddled her ass. While his dick rested in her ass crack, he began to massage her shoulders and back, rubbing up and down the spine, across her shoulders, and back. As she began to relax, he began to slide his dick up and down her crack. She tensed again, but only slightly, and he continued to both rub her back with his hands, and her crack with his dick.

When she relaxed again, he quickly slid the plug out, and pushed his dick into the still-gaping opening. He paused just inside as she tensed again. The angle was a bit awkward, but he managed to support his weight with one hand while he rubbed her neck with the other. When she relaxed, he slid in a bit deeper, triggering another tensing, which he again fixed by rubbing her neck. This continued a few more times, but each time he moved deeper without causing her pain, her fear reduced, and soon he had filled the part of her bowels that had been opened by the plug. He pulled back a bit, and then pushed deeper, shifting his hands to support his chest and arms while his lower body held her to the bed and drove him deeper into her back passage.

Now that she wasn't resisting, however involuntarily, he was able to move in and out of her asshole at a steady pace. It was by far the tightest hole he'd used today, but he'd slightly overdone the lube, and he wasn't getting quite enough friction to move him quickly to orgasm. That wasn't a bad thing; Nytoya was obviously tolerating this, but she wasn't enjoying it. It did serve to drive home the depths of her submission, so it was worthwhile to continue, even if Steve hadn't been enjoying it.

Since he was enjoying it, and wanted to do it again, he decided to reinforce both Nytoya's submission, and her awareness of his pleasure. He whispered in her ear, telling her, "This is so good; I'll be doing this to you whenever I can. You're doing so well; I'm proud of you. I'll fill your ass soon, and then you'll have one more task to complete before I take your final hole and give you an orgasm you'll never forget. You have such a tight ass, I can't describe how good it feels to shove my dick into you."

The excess lube was slowly wearing off his dick, and his sensations were becoming more intense. He started thrusting faster, and soon was on the edge of orgasm. He stopped suddenly, buried deep, then slowly pulled nearly out and pushed slowly in, as deep as he could go. He repeated the process for a few more strokes, then slammed his dick home and let loose deep inside Nytoya's ass. He collapsed onto her, crushing the breath out of her, before he pushed himself up and bore his weight on his elbows.

When his breath returned, he stroked her hip, and whispered words of praise for how well she'd served him, and the pleasure he'd taken from her use. As his softening dick was squeezed out of her opening, he rolled off, and pulled her around to face him. He planted a kiss on her lips, as he squeezed her breast and rolled her nipple between his fingers. Sliding his hand between her thighs, he found her moist, but not strongly aroused, providing proof that she'd endured his anal attentions rather than enjoying them. On the other hand, she wasn't dry either, so she'd apparently found something arousing in the situation; whether it was her feeling of being dominated, or his words of praise, or his pleasure, wasn't clear.

Seeking to reward her, he flicked his fingers across her clit, which brought forth a gush of her fluids, which he used to lube her further. As her clit became erect, he pinched it between his fingers, and began to jack it off like a miniature penis. Nytoya buried her face in his neck as she suddenly came, drenching his hand with vaginal fluids.

He held her close as she recovered, telling her again about how well she'd served him and how he'd reward such service well. When her breathing returned to normal, he spoke to her again, switching to the commanding tone he'd used before. "Go to the bathroom and clean yourself, then bring a washcloth to clean me. Once you've finished, you are to go and tell each of the other six women in our household that you wish to serve me as my slave, and tell them what you have already done. You are to convince anyone who objects that you truly wish this. If you cannot, then you will have to wait another day for me to take your virginity, and accept your service. You do not need their approval, only their acceptance."

As he finished, Nytoya bowed, and headed to the bathroom to begin her tasks. Steve watched her leave, a trail of his come dripping down her thigh. A few minutes later, she returned and began to clean him with a warm washcloth. As she finished, he reached out and grabbed her crotch, fingering her opening and checking for lubrication. The pattern continued to hold; she was wet, and becoming wetter as she looked up and saw Steve's wives watching him fondle her.

Steve released her, and told her to check her cleaning work with her mouth. She shuddered slightly, and moved to obey. Judging by her reactions, she'd done well enough, since there was no grimace as she tasted him. He let her lick his length, then pushed her back and sent her on her way. He'd said nothing about clothing, and she wisely assumed that meant she wasn't allowed any. Shuddering again, she went to the door, and left the suite.

Steve turned to his wives, who'd watched the entire production in silence and said, "I promised her I'd take her cherry when she got back, but I'd told her previously that I had to take care of each of you a second time before she'd get hers. I don't mind making her wait, but on the other hand, we've got some time to kill while she talks to the rest of the women.

"Yoshi, you had a pretty easy time of it. Are you up for a rematch? Perhaps with a few ropes to provide an extra thrill?"

Yoshi shuddered, and in a throaty voice said, "Yes, I think I'd like that very much. Have you ever done it before?"

Steve smiled a somewhat sad smile. "Yes, my wife and I played this game a few times. We'd combined it with some domination play-acting, which neither of us cared for, and I'm afraid that put us off the bondage as well. I think I can promise you'll take quite a long time to come, and you'll be convinced that the wait was worth it.

"Why don't you take advantage of the distraction Nytoya's no doubt providing to get dressed and go get some restraints and play-toys. Get a set for you, and a set to use on Nytoya. If you don't mind sharing, you can get a bigger selection. I'm not interested in causing anyone pain, so you can skip the whips and nipple clamps. If that's something you want, we'll have to have a long, long talk later."

Yoshi shivered. "No, I have no interest in pain, even pain that triggers pleasure. My first lover wanted to try such things, but the pleasure wasn't worth the pain that followed. I've already seen you display enough patience to believe your description of the pleasures to come."

With that, Yoshi stepped over to the clothes Steve had removed earlier, and put them on, skipping the thong, and blushing at the wet spot in the pants. She put them on anyway, and left the room.

Steve turned to Mary and Danielle. "Are either of you interested in a rematch while we wait?"

Mary smiled, and said, "Having seen how nicely you handled your Toy's ass, I think I might be persuaded to let you try mine."

Steve smiled in return, and moved in for a kiss. As he traded tongues with Mary, he began to fondle her breasts, then moved one hand south, coming up between her legs to her sex. She moaned into his mouth and said, "Oh. You've talked me into it you sweet-tongued devil."

Steve backed off, then held out his hand and helped Mary to her feet. Guiding her over to the bed, he reached for the lube and eased her onto her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her, he slowly rubbed the lubricant between her cheeks, and across her tight hole. Squeezing a dollop directly above the hole, he started rubbing it into the opening, easing the tip of his finger deeper into her anus on each pass, and renewing the lubricant as needed.

He then applied a generous helping to his dick before leaning in and pressing his little head against the target entrance (or, more properly, exit.) He started to push gently, and told her, "OK, love, press back onto me. You're in charge now. Bear down a bit, then push."

Mary took a deep breath and held it. When she exhaled, she relaxed slightly and his dick slid into her opening. Steve paused immediately, and waited for her to signal her readiness to continue. She nodded to him, and pushed back a bit. Slowly and gently, Steve pushed in a bit, then pulled back, and pushed in a bit deeper. Slowly he opened her passage, until he was fully embedded.

Pausing again to give her a chance to become accustomed to the intrusion, he kissed her on the back of her neck and told her how much he loved pumping his meat in her tightest passage. She in turn was moaning her pleasure; she was clearly one of those women who got pleasure from a good ass-fuck, and was well on her way to an orgasm.

Mary pushed her ass back at Steve, and he took the hint and resumed pumping into and out of her anus. He slowly picked up speed, and soon was grunting each time he bottomed out. Unlike his experience with Nytoya, he'd gotten the amount of lube right, and was getting just enough friction to move him along towards orgasm, without dragging or burning. Mary, too, was well along, and they came together as Steve shoved his dick home for the last time.

Mary collapsed onto her face, as Steve was dragged along behind her. He managed to avoid slamming his face into the back of her head, but he did drive deep into her ass one last time as he landed on her back. He heard a whoosh as he drove her breath from her lungs, but she managed to keep breathing once Steve levered himself back up on his elbows.

After a brief pause, Steve pulled out, and lay down next to Mary, putting his arm across her back, and speaking sweet nothings into her ear. He was slightly startled when he felt a warm cloth come in contact with his crotch, and looked down to see Danielle wiping him down with a soapy washcloth. She flipped the two halves of the dirty side together, then used the back to wipe the lube and come from Mary as well. Then she switched to another washcloth, cleaning the soap from her husband and co-wife. She finished the process by taste-testing both Steve's dick and Mary's rosebud, drawing a groan of pleasure from each.

Steve looked behind Danielle, to see Yoshi, once again nude, with her hand between her legs, stroking herself nearly to orgasm before she wobbled to the nearest chair and collapsed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.