The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 4: Day 1, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Day 1, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve withdrew his finger from Nytoya's pussy, causing her to whimper and try to push herself back. His left hand was still on her left ass cheek, and he pressed forward to keep her from falling. Licking his finger clean of her juices, he reached up and guided her off her feet and onto his lap. He pulled her around so that she was sitting sideways in his lap.

Nytoya's mouth was gaping slightly, and her eyes were glazed with lust. It was obvious to Steve that he wasn't going to get any answers from her in her present condition. He wasn't sure whether he should just get her off now, or wait for her to calm down.

While he'd been getting Nytoya into his lap, Mary had been gathering her own slightly scattered wits, and she had calmed enough to ask, "What did you mean by that? She told us she'd been married, and that her late husband had always 'taken care of her needs'. We assumed that meant that he'd had sex with her; it's hard to imagine anyone playing the 'Master' without actually putting it to her."

Yoshi had calmed down as well, and had pulled her hand out of her pants. Looking thoughtful, she stuck it back in, and slid her finger into her own moist channel. She started, and removed her hand. "I don't understand it," she said, "I'm a virgin again, too. I've had several lovers, and gave up my virginity several years ago, but my hymen seems to be back. If it wasn't for everything else that's happened recently, I'd refuse to believe my own finger."

Mary and Danielle looked nervous, but each stuck her hand down her pants, spread her legs, and closed her eyes. Just as Yoshi had, they started, and pulled their hands back out of their clothing. Mary looked over at Danielle, and when she nodded, Mary spoke up, "It looks like we're all virgins again. I suppose it's a side-effect of whatever they did that made us younger. I hope it doesn't 'stick'; I'd hate to be a virgin every time I have sex."

Danielle shook her head. "I don't think so. I'm only twenty-two; I don't feel any younger than I did before I found myself here. I suppose I was 'treated' like those people we saw in the video, but I don't see why that would regrow my maidenhead."

Steve had been thinking while he listened to the women, and waited for Nytoya to come back to Earth (or wherever they actually were, which was yet another unanswered question.) Something was gnawing at the edge of his mind, a memory of a story perhaps, where something like this had happened. It suddenly came to him, and just as suddenly, he knew he didn't want to bring it up. If what he was thinking had happened, the implications were bad enough for him, but the might blow the top off some of the less sophisticated members of the household. Luckily, he hadn't given himself away, since everyone else was still in shock. Best to divert attention from the question, he thought.

"We could always ask our 'hosts', but I don't think we'd gain any real information. We're already discounting at least part of what they tell us, based on the risk that they're just trying to herd is into doing what they want. So if they give us a harmless explanation or none at all, it won't help. And if the cause is something nasty, it's not like there's anything we can do about it now. Ignorance may be best, as long as we don't start making up scary reasons on our own.

"Let's get back to what we were discussing before I started playing with my new toy." He reached up and tweaked Nytoya's left nipple. She shuddered, and snuggled up closer to him. "As I recall, you had told me that the three of you want to be my wives, that you'd told this to the other women, and that you didn't know what their intentions were, but that if they also wished to be my wives, you would be OK with it. Is that a fair summary?"

Mary glanced at the other two, then nodded. "Yes, that's correct."

"And what, exactly, do you see the role of husband and wife being in this case? Obviously, you're not proposing exclusivity, since you know that I promised to father children by any of the ten of you that wanted me to."

Mary seemed to have become the spokeswoman for the three of them. "I think the main thing we want is the feeling that we belong to a family; I almost said that we want to belong to you, but I think that's Nytoya's line. It may end up that all of the women in this household end up as deeply in love with you as we are, and you with them; that doesn't matter. What matters is that we want to feel that love and know that it's forever."

Steven took his hand from Nytoya's breast, where he'd been playing with her nipple while he listened to Mary, and told her firmly, "On your knees, Toy," gesturing at the floor in front of him. As she scrambled into position, he stood, then walked over to where Mary, Danielle, and Yoshi were sitting. He took Mary's hand, and urged her to her feet. He took her into his arms, and kissed her soundly.

"Mary O'Rourke, I take you as my wife, now and forever, in good times and bad; I promise to love you, respect you, and cherish you, as long as we both shall live."

Shivering in his arms, she replied, "Steven Miller, I take you as my husband, now and forever, in good times and bad; I promise to love you, respect you, and honor you, as long as we both shall live."

Steve kissed her again, longer this time, until her mouth melted into his. He released her, and guided her back to her seat, before repeating the process with Danielle. After they'd exchanged vows, and kisses, he said, "Last but not least, Yoshi," before taking her hand and repeating the exchange for the third time.

He turned to Nytoya, who was kneeling on the floor, knees spread, facing him. "I am about to consummate my marriage to my new wives. As I do so, I will require certain tasks of you. If you complete them to my satisfaction, I will take you as my slave."

Steve walked over to the bed. Stripping quickly, he sat on the edge and motioned Nytoya to him. Pointing to the floor in front of him, he said, "Kneel here, and suck my dick. Swallow when I come. You are permitted to come only if you can do so without touching yourself."

Nytoya reached out and took hold of his penis. He was uncircumcised, and it must have been the first uncut cock she'd seen. She inspected it briefly, pushing the foreskin back and forth for a moment. She started kissing and licking the tip, moving slowly down the length of the shaft.

As Nytoya took his semi-erect penis into her mouth, he looked down at her. "I will take the virginity of each of my wives in turn. As I finish with each one, you will lick her fluids and mine from my cock, and then lick her clean as well. After the last one, I will fill your ass with my seed. This will mark you as mine. Once I have pleasured each of my wives again, I will take your virginity."

Steve was watching Nytoya's eyes as he spoke. If he understood the situation, Nytoya needed to be used and humiliated, but he was sure that there were limits he couldn't push past. If he tried, either she'd refuse, and expect punishment he was loathe to give, or worse, she'd submit but then resent it, and lose whatever benefit she got from the relationship.

Nytoya was obviously being aroused by the shame of blowing him in front of his soon-to-be wives, and the prospect of being forced to go down on them as well seemed to inspire her to a greater effort as she serviced him. As Steve grew closer to the end, he took her head in his hands, sliding his fingers into her tightly-curled hair, and began to thrust his cock into her mouth. Fortunately for Nytoya, the angles involved prevented him from trying to fuck her throat, or even from penetrating deeply enough to gag her too severely.

Nytoya was skilled, and Steve was still aroused from his earlier exploration of her body, so he finished quickly. As he spurted into her mouth, he released her head, allowing her to pull back far enough to get enough room to swallow without loosing any of his seed from her mouth. After he finished, she leaned back and swallowed repeatedly to clear her mouth. Yoshi was closest to her, and passed her a glass of water to rinse her mouth with. After cleaning her mouth, Nytoya moved back in to lick Steve's member clean. Finishing, she rocked back on her heels and waited for his next instruction.

"Go to the main room and get some anal lubricant and an assortment of butt plugs from the replicator. If anyone asks, tell them you are attempting to earn your place as my sexual toy. Do not let them delay you excessively, but make it clear that this is your wish and that you initiated it. While you are gone, you may not touch yourself, nor may you ask anyone else to touch you. If they ask or attempt to do so, tell them they must seek my permission first. Go now."

Nytoya was breathing heavily again, and the smell of her arousal was obvious. If anyone was in the common area, they weren't going to have any doubts about her mental state.

As she left the room, Steve said to his new wives, "If any of you are uncomfortable with the idea of her cleaning you, let me know and I'll work around it. Remember, though, that she wants to be forced into things she wouldn't do herself, so even if she's reluctant, she'll get pleasure out of the situation, even if not from the act itself.

"As to your various deflowerings, I intend to do justice to all of you, which was the main reason for the blowjob. It should help me last a bit longer my first time with one of you. We can do this in alphabetical order, or draw straws, or whatever, as long as you're all happy with it. Yoshi, alphabetical order leaves you last. Do you mind?"

Yoshi smiled, "I am willing to risk that you will be too tired to perform if the gain is that you will last longer if you do. I am quite certain you will take care to see that we all experience great pleasure, no matter which of us goes first. So, yes, I will wait while you pleasure Danielle and Mary."

Mary spoke up next, "I'm willing to let Danielle go first as well."

Steve looked at Danielle's smiling face. "I see you're terribly upset at the prospect of having to go first. I hope it isn't too awful for you," he said with a grin. "Do you mind if I make Nytoya clean you? And would you rather do this in private, or in front of your wives and our slave?"

Danielle smiled. "I'd like Nytoya's attentions very much, if you're sure it won't upset her. I made a few suggestive comments last night, and by her reactions, I don't think she's attracted to women."

Steve grinned, "I'm pretty sure you're right, but it's more about submission to my will than about eagerness to taste your no-doubt delicious pussy. How about letting the other ladies watch?"

"They can watch if they want to; we all certainly enjoyed watching you 'toy' with Nytoya."

A glance at Mary and Yoshi found them blushing, and nodding. They obviously relished the idea.

Nytoya reentered the room, carrying a small paper sack, and blushing furiously.

"Did you see anyone?" Steve asked.

"No, there was nobody in the common spaces or in the hallway. I heard interesting noises from several of the bedrooms though. The doors were closed, but don't seem to be completely soundproof."

Steve was still sitting on the bed. He gestured Nytoya to him, and took the sack from her and dumped it out onto the bed beside him. He reached out and swiped his finger across her pussy to check her state of arousal. Even the risk of exposure seemed to have left her drenched. He gathered a bit of her fluids, and wiped them across her asshole. He repeated the process, then started pressing his finger into her back entrance. As his finger slid in, Nytoya began to shudder. He stroked in and out a few times, then pulled his finger out.

Taking a mid-sized plug from the pile on the bed, he spread some of the lubricant on it, and turned back to Nytoya. He gestured for her to turn around, then pushed the top of her back to get her to bend over. He told her, "Reach back and spread your ass cheeks."

He pressed the tube of lubricant against her asshole and spread a little bit around the rim. Then he put the plug against her hole and pressed until it began to slide in. He stroked it back and forth a bit, then pushed it home. Slapping her ass lightly, he told her to kneel by the side of the bed until her services were called for.

He stood, and walked over to where Danielle was sitting. Offering her his hand, he said, "Shall we begin, love?"

She smiled, and rose, moving into his arms. He moved in for a kiss, and as her mouth opened, he sent his tongue in to tease hers. As things heated up, he reached between them to loosen her shirt, and pull it from between them. Once it was opened, he moved his hands inside, wrapping them around her and pressing her now-naked breasts against his chest.

He broke the kiss, and pushed her shirt off her shoulders onto the floor. He then went to his knee in front of her, and eased first her pants, then her thong off her hips and down her legs. As she raised each leg in turn, he eased her clothing off, kissing her foot as he did so. He rose, and guided her to the bed.

Laying beside, and slightly on top of her, he started kissing her in earnest, first on the lips, then her cheeks, and moved down to her neck. As he moved down her chest towards her breasts, she stopped him, and said, "I do enjoy a tender lover, but I need you now, and I need it hard. Take me!"

He smiled at her, and reached between her legs. Finding her as wet and open as her words implied, he moved to his hands and knees, and climbed between her spreading thighs. She reached down, and swiped him up and down her slit to lube him, then guided him to her opening.

He pressed firmly, then paused as he slipped inside. Easing back and forth, he moved ever deeper, until he was pressing against her maidenhead. Looking Danielle in the eye, he said, "Hard? Are you sure?" When she nodded, he pulled back until the head of his dick was just inside her ring, and then pushed deep and hard.

He heard her gasp, and felt her stiffen as he broke through her hymen, and stopped, half-buried, until she twitched her hips to urge him on. He pulled back until his head was just inside her now-missing hymen, and pushed in deeper. Soon he was pumping his full length, from nearly out, to fully embedded. As was to be expected, she was tight, and he was glad Nytoya had taken his first load, or he'd have shot by now.

True to her word, Danielle's first orgasm was quickly approaching, now that the initial pain had passed. As she announced her pleasure, Steve stopped thrusting, moving only enough to prolong her release. Once she'd calmed, he picked up the pace again, halting her slide down from orgasm and building towards the next. This time, when she came, he couldn't stop himself, and as he slipped through her clenching tunnel, he shot his load deep into her, almost directly into her womb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.