The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 52: SM03-Epsilon, Day 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52: SM03-Epsilon, Day 8 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve awoke to the sound of gentle snoring from one of his two bedmates. A quiet check revealed that Lucille was innocent; Angela was the source of the noise. As Steve lay there, waiting to see if he could fall back asleep, his mind wandered back to the events of the day before. He'd slept with Dianne (who wasn't interested in sex with him) and Jessica (who was). In the morning, Jessica had been nuzzling his neck when he awoke, to Dianne's amusement. She'd gotten out of bed and left for her own quarters, tossing a comment over her shoulder directing Steve to take care of business, and she'd see them at breakfast.

Steve had made gentle love to Jessica, who was feeling much better about the unfortunate events of the recent past. She had thanked Steve for helping her to see the root cause of her unhappiness, which had taken her a long way towards solving it. Shortly after that, she'd thanked him in a different way for the stimulation he was applying to her vagina and clitoris, hitting a volume level that could have proved damaging if she'd been able to sustain it.

After she recovered, Jessica had gone on the offensive, pushing Steve onto his back, and working to arouse him by the same tease-and-taunt strategy he found so effective on the women he conquered. Steve had been somewhat startled at first, but he was perfectly willing to lay back and see how the other half lived. Jessica had done a very effective job of stimulating him, and just barely managed to avoid driving Steve to break his passive act and take her.

Just before he was about to flip her over and have his way with her, ready or not, she had climbed on top of him and lowered her sopping-wet pussy onto his rigid cock. She had ridden him until she came, at which point Steve rolled them over, and finished the job from on top of her. Two Jessica-orgasms later, Steve had filled her again, triggering her final orgasm of the morning.

They'd had a nice shower together, then headed off to breakfast. Jessica had spent most of the meal blushing as people had smiled every time they'd looked at her. After the meal, Monique had plopped down next to Steve and expressed an interest in trying what had made Jessica so cheerful. Steve had agreed to show her, and they'd spent an interesting few hours with Steve's cock erupting into every opening Monique possessed (well, except for her nostrils or ear canals.)

Bev had approached him after lunch, and he'd had a good time with her, giving her a mouthful of urine and an ass full of sperm before he untied her and made tender love to her pussy. That had been the end of the sex for the day; Lucille and Angela had won the right to spend the night with him, but had been uninterested in sex. He'd been sufficiently energetic during the day that he hadn't been even slightly disappointed.

The other major event of the day was something Steve had been hoping for and a bit afraid of. Lisa and Michelle had approached him after he finished with Bev, talking about a threesome. Steve had agreed, but he hadn't been surprised when Michelle confessed they were just trying to maintain the illusion that they weren't gay. They had offered to let him watch while they made love, but he had declined. Instead, he'd strongly suggested that they stop pretending and 'come out' to the rest of the family. He'd repeated his offer of a vigorous defense, but also had repeated his conviction that no defense would be necessary.

Lisa had supported his case, and Michelle had reluctantly agreed. They'd informed the family of the truth, and aside from a few minor cases of hurt feelings, there'd been no 'blow-back' of any kind. The memory of Johnny's reaction to the lack of acceptance of his sexuality and the memory of Luanne's initial comments about 'going dyke' had combined to squelch any nervousness about lesbianism and go a long way towards relieving the hurt of having been deceived. The obvious love between Lisa and Michelle once they'd relaxed and let their relationship show had finished the job. The few people who were nervous about being approached by another woman had relaxed when they'd seen how obviously attached the two lovers were. They were obviously completely into each other, and weren't going to be looking elsewhere.

The evening meal had gone smoothly, as had the conversations afterwards. A good night's rest had followed, for him and apparently for his bed-mates.

A particularly loud snort from Angela interrupted Steve's musings, and a startled Lucille raised her head and looked around for the source of the noise. Steve shushed her, and indicated Angela, who helpfully let loose with another small snort before rolling over. The change in position brought an end to her snoring, and Lucille smiled at Steve with love in her eyes. Steve kissed her, and gave her a hug before whispering his need to visit the bathroom. With a mischievous look Lucille asked to help him.

A wary Steve agreed, but Lucille's sole 'help' was to hold Steve's penis while he pissed, then pat the tip with a bit of toilet paper before giving it a little kiss. Lucille took care of her own needs, not the least bit shy about pissing while Steve was in the room, and they took a shower together, with only a bit of side action.

After their shower, they returned to the bedroom, to find Angela just waking up. She pouted a bit at missing the shower, but a quick kiss from Steve perked her right up. A quick kiss for Lucille balanced the books, and Angela left for her own room to grab a shower, while Steve and Lucille went to breakfast.

The mood at breakfast was good; the original residents were all comfortable with the newcomers by now, and the newcomers had likewise grown comfortable both with their new house-mates and with the memory of what had brought them together. There was still the occasional sad moment among the newcomers, but their moods were generally positive.

Things had settled down nicely when the room voice told Steve he had a private message. He left the room to take it, and returned with a stunned look on his face. When the women of the household voiced concern, he reassured them, then told the room to replay the message.

The women reacted with shock at the news that there were nineteen men that shared their husband's memories (he'd gotten a lot of tears and hugs the day before when he declared that sex partner or not, he considered all the women in the household his wives.) That shock was replaced with a larger one as, one by one, the newcomers made the connection that if Steve was in fact one of a multitude, then Johnny would have been one as well. The newcomers could only hope that the other Johnnies had had better luck with their roommates than theirs had.

Nineteen pairs of eyes went wide at the mention of submissives in Steve's life; fortunately everyone was too shocked to distinguish between those who were shocked at the news and those who were afraid their secret would come out. Steve solved the problem for the latter group by pausing the message and announcing that what happened between him and a woman was nobody's business but theirs, and attempts to ferret out other people's secrets would be dealt with harshly. He'd deliberately overacted the growling monster as he said that, which took the sting out of the threat without diluting the message unduly.

The surprise about Steve's love life overrode any concern about his attending the 'summit meeting, ' as did the news that Steve was now one of those that would decide how humanity would be educated. None of the women was power-hungry, and none of them was concerned that Steve was, but it meant that his opinions about multiple marriage had a very good chance of being accepted, and that meant they all really were his wives. (Even though that word got a bit stretched when applied to Lisa and Michelle, or to Dianne and Terri, who were still reporting that they were uninterested in intimacy with Steve; despite the non-traditional usage, all four women still felt comfortable with the term.)

They had a quiet lunch together before Steve left for his meeting; it took nearly fifteen minutes for everyone to get their goodbye hug and kiss. Even Terri got a bit misty-eyed after her kiss, and she gave Steve a firm hug and told him to come home soon. He squeezed back, and assured her he'd do his best.

SM03-Gamma, Day 8

Steve woke in the best mood that he had been in since the disaster. He had two willing sexual partners who would do whatever he wanted. He'd reached an understanding with the other women in the household, who were carrying his children and promised to allow him to act as their father, even if they weren't going to be sexually accessible until it was time to start some siblings. He didn't see any dark spots on the horizon.

His mood only improved when Suri and Suki woke, and gave his dick a good morning kiss that turned into a double blowjob. They'd soon started competing instead of cooperating, and Suri won the 'contest' when Steve spurted sperm while she had him in her mouth. Magnanimous in victory, she shared it with Suki, who had been licking his balls when he came.

He showered with his slaves, and they went out to breakfast. While they were eating, Rosa and Loman approached them, and apologized for how he'd been treated, by the women in general, and by them in particular. They admitted to what he'd noticed after taking Suri and Suki, that they were interested in sex with him as an occasional diversion. They insisted that their first love was for each other, but said that they thought they would grow attached to him as well, if they proved compatible in bed.

If they'd approached him before Suri and Suki had taken the edge off of his anger, things wouldn't have turned out nearly as well as they did, but he'd calmed considerably since he'd been able to use his slaves to relieve his tensions. As it was, he accepted their offer, and invited them to his room. Before they could accept, the room voice interrupted with a private message for Steve. He left the room to take it, and returned looking thoughtful. He repeated his invitation, and when Loman and Rosa accepted, he took them to his room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.